Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Have you ever had a dream about Vore?

Go down 
+32
pirostyle
Anime-Junkie
Sillysausage
Boris92
FalconJudge
Archmage_Bael
Vaderaz
codaman
Andros
Tora
zalzas
/Fish/
TheCountAlucard666
Daimo
Shady Knight
Nervan
Malahite
ConnorKCM
Raveolution
macdaddy
Karbo
Ewin
togaoki
bigman27622
Haar
Sephimink|Kyle
Mickilla
Googlememan
Pendragon
Rythmear
GREGOLE
melancholy-melody13
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
JC-Dragon
Naga food
JC-Dragon

Have you ever had a dream about Vore? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had a dream about Vore?   Have you ever had a dream about Vore? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 10:31 am

actually the light sleeper is probably the most likely. Dreams are generally conceived while a person is in a state of REM (Rapid Eye Movement) and if you are not getting a comfortable nights sleep then the body cannot relax and the brain can't function properly during sleep. this can cause mental tiredness resulting in lack of enthusiasm during the day. since you may not be in REM then your brain might be working overtime to get itself prepared for the day to come. Which may explain blurred dream states. Might want to invest in a better bed so you can get to having those dreams.
Back to top Go down
itsmeyouidiot
Marauder of the deep jungle
itsmeyouidiot

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had a dream about Vore?   Have you ever had a dream about Vore? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 11:48 am

I had a dream where I was about to be eaten by Crisis...

At the last minute, I used a grappling hook that I had for some reason to grapple the dangly thing in the back of the throat, and I escaped.
Back to top Go down
pirostyle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
pirostyle

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had a dream about Vore?   Have you ever had a dream about Vore? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 1:14 pm

-sigh- you have NO idea how much I overthink things, it's just the stress and disappointment over everything
its not the bed, its me

I have an overactive imagination, a violent one... and I always keep myself up thinking of things that might happen the next day
Back to top Go down
Googlememan
Survivor
Survivor
Googlememan

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had a dream about Vore?   Have you ever had a dream about Vore? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 5:40 pm

id have vore dreams about me getting eaten by cars, naga's, dridders, Humans, frogs, snakes, elephants, even buildings XD
Back to top Go down
http://DecepticonBarricade.deviantart.com/
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had a dream about Vore?   Have you ever had a dream about Vore? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 6:39 pm

You have a sick mind.
Back to top Go down
http://falconjudge2.deviantart.com/
Googlememan
Survivor
Survivor
Googlememan

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had a dream about Vore?   Have you ever had a dream about Vore? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 6:55 pm

and i enjoy my mind XD
Back to top Go down
pirostyle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
pirostyle

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had a dream about Vore?   Have you ever had a dream about Vore? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 3:11 am

Googlememan wrote:
id have vore dreams about me getting eaten by cars, naga's, dridders, Humans, frogs, snakes, elephants, even buildings XD

cars? buildings?!
Laughing cheers Laughing
Back to top Go down
DeviantDiscordian
Hero
Hero
DeviantDiscordian

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had a dream about Vore?   Have you ever had a dream about Vore? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 3:16 am

I had one where I was eaten by a cake.
Kinda like this one actually:
Have you ever had a dream about Vore? - Page 3 Chocolatecakewilleatyou
Must of been revenge.
Back to top Go down
http://one---winged---angel.deviantart.com/
Googlememan
Survivor
Survivor
Googlememan

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had a dream about Vore?   Have you ever had a dream about Vore? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 3:56 am

pirostyle wrote:
Googlememan wrote:

cars? buildings?!
Laughing cheers Laughing

yea like your sitting in a car and then the seat starts to eat you
Back to top Go down
DeviantDiscordian
Hero
Hero
DeviantDiscordian

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had a dream about Vore?   Have you ever had a dream about Vore? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 4:30 am

Googlememan wrote:
yea like your sitting in a car and then the seat starts to eat you

That reminds me of an old advert with a couch shaped like lips. Needless to say that it eats the person sitting on it.
Back to top Go down
http://one---winged---angel.deviantart.com/
itsmeyouidiot
itsmeyouidiot

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had a dream about Vore?   Have you ever had a dream about Vore? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 3:56 pm

I had another dream where I made a close escape... I teleported out of danger...

...And into a wall.
Back to top Go down
Googlememan
Survivor
Survivor
Googlememan

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had a dream about Vore?   Have you ever had a dream about Vore? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 5:37 pm

Teleport fail lolz XD
Back to top Go down
spike833
spike833

PostSubject: Actually...   Have you ever had a dream about Vore? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:45 pm

Funny thing there is a thread on this, but I do recall dreaming about getting eaten by Vivian! Laughing

Unfortunately, it was short and kind of "abstract".
Back to top Go down
pirostyle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
pirostyle

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had a dream about Vore?   Have you ever had a dream about Vore? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 6:15 pm

alright... this one will require a bit of background

my uncle asked us to take care of his dog while he was on vay-cay
its like this really long haired dog which is slightly biger then a chiwawa

alright...

starts off in the dead tree woods near a tool shack, nothing else around, me and some other people..
all of a sudden, the dog runs past the fence gate which was open for some reason... runs up and bites someone, who begins to start screaming in pain... I think they transformed into a monster or something, so we all grabbed some weapons and ran out...

there is no easy way to describe this...

it was like a forest of dead trees with the tool shed in the middle
a straight path down a small hill and past the fence gate... and then it was like some open area with a bunch of low grade harvesting buildings, as in made of wood and stone, digging for stuff, some were guard towers

I cant remember the actual fight... I think I was trying to stab the damn dog...

AND FOR NO REASON... I look up at one of the other dudes just as an arrow hits them...
and I see -49...
so apparently Ive also been playing world of warcraft too much

and the dog freaking rips apart everyone but me and this frail looking girl
we manage to get behind one of the guard towers and its like a ramp loaded with traps

the girl casts something on me and says -now you can get past the traps-

I floated up the ramp.... and see nothing as I get up to the top, I jump to the very top of the tower, which isnt that tall, and see nothing.

dream resets

I rush to the gate to stop the dog, he's trying to squeeze through, it was like someone holding the gate open as a slight gap, and this dog just wouldnt be squished
he gets through, runs to the others and freaking rips them apart... and swallows a couple of them, and I just sit down and ignore it all
Back to top Go down
spike833
spike833

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had a dream about Vore?   Have you ever had a dream about Vore? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 1:25 pm

G-Man1989 wrote:
Funny thing there is a thread on this, but I do recall dreaming about getting eaten by Vivian! Laughing

Unfortunately, it was short and kind of "abstract".

Wait a second! I just remembered another one where I looked like my monster character (see avatar), and for some reason, I was in a strange video game boss level fighting Rei Ayanami when she fused with Lilith (from the film "End of Evangelion"). It was one of the weirdest (yet, somewhat cool) dreams I have ever had. It was like one of the final boss stages in a majority of the more recent Sonic games and apparently I had to flie through her mouth then she would disappear in the clouds and reform sever hundred-thousand meters away. Shocked

As I said, a freaking weird dream. Laughing
Back to top Go down
itsmeyouidiot
itsmeyouidiot

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had a dream about Vore?   Have you ever had a dream about Vore? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 5:38 pm

I had a dream where I was eaten by some weird-looking fairy. I died and ended up becoming a ghost, forming some sort of elaborate spiritual bond.
Back to top Go down
melancholy-melody13
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
melancholy-melody13

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had a dream about Vore?   Have you ever had a dream about Vore? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 8:38 pm

itsmeyouidiot wrote:
I had a dream where I was eaten by some weird-looking fairy. I died and ended up becoming a ghost, forming some sort of elaborate spiritual bond.
WHY did I create this thread!? WHY!?
Back to top Go down
http://melancholy-melody.deviantart.com/
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had a dream about Vore?   Have you ever had a dream about Vore? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 8:43 pm

What do you mean?
Back to top Go down
http://falconjudge2.deviantart.com/
itsmeyouidiot
itsmeyouidiot

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had a dream about Vore?   Have you ever had a dream about Vore? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 4:22 am

During that same dream, I also rememeber falling through a trapdoor that appeared out of nowhere and ending up in a world where people had three noses.

My dreams can get freakin' weird.
Back to top Go down
itsmeyouidiot
itsmeyouidiot

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had a dream about Vore?   Have you ever had a dream about Vore? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 8:34 am

Not vore related, but I thought I should mention it anyway.

I had a dream that I saved this fairy's life, and she ended up developing this mad crush on me.

The only bad part was when I woke up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had a dream about Vore?   Have you ever had a dream about Vore? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have you ever had a dream about Vore?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3