Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cartoon Eric's Felarya Illustrations

Go down 
+15
ericnthered123
S-Guy
Pendragon
The Rev
Haar
Zoekin
A-Eadie
Flare
Oldman40k2003
The Nordic Ninja
Raveolution
Karbo
Nervan
Shady Knight
Cartoon Eric
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

Location : Behind you. No, above! Oh, too late, I already got you. NINJA SKILLZ!

Cartoon Eric's Felarya Illustrations - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Eric's Felarya Illustrations   Cartoon Eric's Felarya Illustrations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 8:18 pm

Reptillian wrote:
ZionAtriedes wrote:
Once again, why could God not give me the gift of good art skills?!?

i know what you mean, i have an imagination better than than post people(sometimes too good lol! ) but my hands suck at getting it on to paper.

i have drawn some good manga style faces, but it takes way longer than anyone else sobsob
I'm the exact same way. Luckily, a friend of mine may be doing some character art. So at least I have that going for me.

That's more than I can do! Oh well... at least my writing isn't horrible, and my poetry's good.
Back to top Go down
Cartoon Eric
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
Cartoon Eric

PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Eric's Felarya Illustrations   Cartoon Eric's Felarya Illustrations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 6:41 pm

Just for the fun of things I'm entering Karbo's coloring contest. The one where's suppose to color this giant elf girl in front of the waterfall. Well I finished my submission and I did the whole thing with a different twist: everything about the picture is 100% traditionally drawn. No use of computer or anything to color it. The only time the computer was used was to scan the picture into the PC of course, but everything else was down by hand. And because of that I was able to sneak Dodge Dareum into the picture for some clever and added humor. In the ended I practically retraced the image from scratch and drew Dodge in to make his appearance seem natural. Then I colored the image with my sweet Copic markers. Although I had to put it off at one point because I ran out of ink for the canyon wall color and had to wait for the new ink to come in the mail. In the end I say this picture turned out VERY well.

Cartoon Eric's Felarya Illustrations - Page 3 Dodge_Interrupts_Elf__s_Bath_by_rycho
Back to top Go down
http://rycho.deviantart.com
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Eric's Felarya Illustrations   Cartoon Eric's Felarya Illustrations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:17 pm

I think Dodge Darem is about to become Dodge Pancake. If you get what I mean. :B
Back to top Go down
Cartoon Eric
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
Cartoon Eric

PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Eric's Felarya Illustrations   Cartoon Eric's Felarya Illustrations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 10:58 pm

I'm back with another fun image. This time of Cliff's sweet little naga Fiona. Whom we know has a big and utter weakness for shiny things. And in this picture I thought I'd make her really happy. He he he!

Cartoon Eric's Felarya Illustrations - Page 3 FionaGetsaShiny
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Eric's Felarya Illustrations   Cartoon Eric's Felarya Illustrations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 1:44 am

lol, why not give dodge darem a new SHINY set of armor? that would be good for a picture lol...
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Eric's Felarya Illustrations   Cartoon Eric's Felarya Illustrations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 12:07 pm

Hahahah. Oh, that crazy Fiona.
Back to top Go down
Cartoon Eric
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
Cartoon Eric

PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Eric's Felarya Illustrations   Cartoon Eric's Felarya Illustrations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 5:47 pm

Now I have an even better version of the Fiona Gets a Shiny drawing to show off. Now it's color. Enjoy!

Cartoon Eric's Felarya Illustrations - Page 3 FionaGetsaShiny-color-
Back to top Go down
Cartoon Eric
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
Cartoon Eric

PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Eric's Felarya Illustrations   Cartoon Eric's Felarya Illustrations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 4:55 pm

This may not be quite Felarya-related but I thought this would be a cute picture to post on here too. My naga character, Mina, showing Dodge Dareum how much she's been crushing on him...and quite literally too. I only shrunk her down to Dodge's human size to make this picture have more sense and be more comical. And I think it worked out really well.

Cartoon Eric's Felarya Illustrations - Page 3 MinaHasaCrushonDodge-color-
Back to top Go down
Cartoon Eric
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
Cartoon Eric

PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Eric's Felarya Illustrations   Cartoon Eric's Felarya Illustrations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 4:06 pm

If anyone even still pays attention to this thread then here's another fun picture I did for you all and Karbo to enjoy. Smile

Cartoon Eric's Felarya Illustrations - Page 3 CrisisGetsDodgeV2
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Eric's Felarya Illustrations   Cartoon Eric's Felarya Illustrations - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 5:21 pm

theres a new trick... O.o"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Eric's Felarya Illustrations   Cartoon Eric's Felarya Illustrations - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cartoon Eric's Felarya Illustrations
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3