Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

vore paronoia

Go down 
+13
Vaderaz
Pendragon
Karbo
/Fish/
ZionAtriedes
GREGOLE
Haar
A-Eadie
Delicious Kevin
The Rev
dlausactor6373
Mentalguy
Warrior3000
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

vore paronoia - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: vore paronoia   vore paronoia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 6:58 pm

I'm gonna hide out with Gunther. He'll survive.
Back to top Go down
Raveolution
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Raveolution

PostSubject: Re: vore paronoia   vore paronoia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 10:22 am

A

With a $5 hedge on B. lol!
Back to top Go down
beefy
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
beefy

Location : In front of my lovely laptop. Where else would I want to be?

PostSubject: Re: vore paronoia   vore paronoia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 10:20 pm

Ok, before I say this, I need you all to know something. I'm not making this up. The answer must be A. You need a psychiatrist, because if vore existed in this world it would indeed be a very terrible thing. I specifically remember that there were some extremists in my debate class that convinced the almost all the other 18 year olds in the debate room that the answer to dangerous medicines being tested on animals could be solved by one thing. Testing experimental medicines on criminals in jail, even though it risks killing them. Just imagine what these extremists would do if vore were possible, if a shrinking machine were built. They would likely use the machine to teach criminals a lesson, and vore is one way of doing so.

By the way, these extremists that proposed such cruelty to criminals were all girls, many of them very beautiful. The idea of what these cruel people could do with a shrinking machine both scared me and turned me on at the same time, to my dismay.

In short, what I am getting at is that if vore existed, some way or another it would end up being used against criminals. So...if it ever becomes possible to shrink someone, make sure you don't get put in jail. Preferably, just be on your best behavior. There are worse (and sexier) things in store for those who commit crimes once someone developes a shrinking machine. Evil laugh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: vore paronoia   vore paronoia - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

vore paronoia
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2