Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Okay I dreamt I was surfing in the forest

Go down 
+4
Sephimink|Kyle
Feign
S-Guy
Raveolution
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Raveolution
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Raveolution

Okay I dreamt I was surfing in the forest Empty
PostSubject: Okay I dreamt I was surfing in the forest   Okay I dreamt I was surfing in the forest Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 8:50 pm

Sliding along the branches of the Great Tree at really high speed.

I noticed how high I was above the ground and panicked and wished myself a map to lead me to Negav, but while I was reading it I ran into Vivian who tried to mouth-pluck me off the branch. I dived to avoid her and said "Crisis??? Oh shit!" and she said "no, I'm Vivian. Crisis is off today." I reached in my pocket for something, anything to help me, and pulled out a white Playstation controller. Well, this thing is supposed to be an X-Box 360 controller but the big glowing center button had the PS logo instead. She opened her mouth and tried to scoop me in from behind with her tail but I started mashing the top triangle button and kept her from getting any closer. I couldn't mash the stupid thing fast enough to keep her away from long so when she got too close I hit the middle glowing button. RESET. So while Felarya "rebooted" I got on here and started using the controller to type a virtual keypad to write Karbo a "help me!" thread. Felarya finished rebooting and Vivian came back at me. Buttonmash-Buttonmash-RESET. Buttonmash-Buttonmash-RESET.

I never got a response and I just kept doing the Buttonmash-Buttonmash-RESET until I woke up tired as heck.

Phew. Dang.
Back to top Go down
S-Guy
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
S-Guy

PostSubject: Re: Okay I dreamt I was surfing in the forest   Okay I dreamt I was surfing in the forest Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:06 pm

Funky. Laughing
Thats the best word I can think of.
Back to top Go down
Feign
Marauder of the deep jungle
Feign

PostSubject: Re: Okay I dreamt I was surfing in the forest   Okay I dreamt I was surfing in the forest Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:18 pm

Gotta love those wild dreams. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sephimink|Kyle
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Okay I dreamt I was surfing in the forest   Okay I dreamt I was surfing in the forest Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:36 pm

Short-term diagnosis: Your mind is obviously telling you to buy an Xbox 360, but you're too fond of Playstation.
Long-term diagnosis: Learn to forest-surf really fast; you just may need that ability in the future to avoid hungry nagas.
Back to top Go down
S-Guy
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
S-Guy

PostSubject: Re: Okay I dreamt I was surfing in the forest   Okay I dreamt I was surfing in the forest Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:12 pm

*cricket*

Um...oKAY then...
Back to top Go down
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: Okay I dreamt I was surfing in the forest   Okay I dreamt I was surfing in the forest Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:26 pm

I think it was telling you to get a playstation, cause you didn't expect to see it... there's gonna be a felarya video game for the PS3! That's what this means
Back to top Go down
/Fish/
Hero
Hero
/Fish/

PostSubject: Re: Okay I dreamt I was surfing in the forest   Okay I dreamt I was surfing in the forest Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:28 pm

Forest surfing is your destiny. Take your forestsurfingboard in hand and tackle the Felaryan wilderness!

Last edited by /Fish/ on Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
S-Guy
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
S-Guy

PostSubject: Re: Okay I dreamt I was surfing in the forest   Okay I dreamt I was surfing in the forest Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:29 pm

*more crickets*

Alrighty then...um... *snicker* Laughing
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: Okay I dreamt I was surfing in the forest   Okay I dreamt I was surfing in the forest Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:30 pm

/Fish/ wrote:
Forest surfing is your destiny. Take your forestsurfingboard in hand and tackle the Felaryan wilderness!

What did the Pred's offer you?
Back to top Go down
/Fish/
Hero
Hero
/Fish/

PostSubject: Re: Okay I dreamt I was surfing in the forest   Okay I dreamt I was surfing in the forest Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:43 pm

Quote :
What did the Preds offer you?

My life in exchange for my intelligent replies.

How I miss them so.
Back to top Go down
Raveolution
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Raveolution

PostSubject: Re: Okay I dreamt I was surfing in the forest   Okay I dreamt I was surfing in the forest Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:47 pm

Sephimink|Kyle wrote:
Short-term diagnosis: Your mind is obviously telling you to buy an Xbox 360, but you're too fond of Playstation.
Long-term diagnosis: Learn to forest-surf really fast; you just may need that ability in the future to avoid hungry nagas.
And to think I was giddy as heck that I learned to slide across rough branches as if I were snowboarding!!

And yeah, a Felarya game for the PS3 would absolutely rock. I have a PS3 and 360, actually, so either platform would be nice. I hope if someone makes Felarya a game that they have cheat codes!!!!! help
Back to top Go down
S-Guy
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
S-Guy

PostSubject: Re: Okay I dreamt I was surfing in the forest   Okay I dreamt I was surfing in the forest Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:49 pm

Controls: If you are eaten, press X to kick and punch the walls of the predator's stomach.
*outside view of the predator*
"Ahhhh..."
Back to top Go down
Raveolution
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Raveolution

PostSubject: Re: Okay I dreamt I was surfing in the forest   Okay I dreamt I was surfing in the forest Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:50 pm

S-Guy wrote:
Funky. Laughing
Thats the best word I can think of.
Yeh if I could draw I could show you what her mouth, tongue and tonsils looked like. Up close. How's that for funky. Shocked
Back to top Go down
/Fish/
Hero
Hero
/Fish/

PostSubject: Re: Okay I dreamt I was surfing in the forest   Okay I dreamt I was surfing in the forest Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:51 pm

Do it.

There needs to be more Vivian vore anyway. Smile
Back to top Go down
S-Guy
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
S-Guy

PostSubject: Re: Okay I dreamt I was surfing in the forest   Okay I dreamt I was surfing in the forest Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:53 pm

The funky thing about it is how when you're up somewhere high, and you have a fear of heights, your depth perception stretches so it looks like the distance down is a lot greater, and that also makes you feel kinda weird, and messes with your balance a little bit. THATS why you don't look down, and thats why you DEFINITELY don't look down if you're standing above a pred's waiting mouth. No

Yeah, there really does need to be more Vivian. I'm sure she's jealous that Crisis steals all her thunder.
Back to top Go down
Sephimink|Kyle
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Okay I dreamt I was surfing in the forest   Okay I dreamt I was surfing in the forest Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:57 pm

Raveolution wrote:

And yeah, a Felarya game for the PS3 would absolutely rock. I have a PS3 and 360, actually, so either platform would be nice. I hope if someone makes Felarya a game that they have cheat codes!!!!! help

Infinite Lives might not be the most desirable cheat code for such a game if you're striving to survive.
Back to top Go down
S-Guy
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
S-Guy

PostSubject: Re: Okay I dreamt I was surfing in the forest   Okay I dreamt I was surfing in the forest Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:58 pm

DIGESTION IMMUNITY! Evil laugh

Like the ring, except it works!
Back to top Go down
Raveolution
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Raveolution

PostSubject: Re: Okay I dreamt I was surfing in the forest   Okay I dreamt I was surfing in the forest Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 11:01 pm

S-Guy wrote:
DIGESTION IMMUNITY! Evil laugh

Like the ring, except it works!
I prefer the "never be in there in the first place" cheat.

triangle-triangle-triangle-X right-trigger geek
Back to top Go down
S-Guy
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
S-Guy

PostSubject: Re: Okay I dreamt I was surfing in the forest   Okay I dreamt I was surfing in the forest Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 11:02 pm

Where's the fun in that? Suspect
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: Okay I dreamt I was surfing in the forest   Okay I dreamt I was surfing in the forest Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 11:04 pm

S-Guy wrote:
Where's the fun in that? Suspect

Taunting Predators to no end as an invisible wall repulses you from every opening on their body?
Back to top Go down
S-Guy
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
S-Guy

PostSubject: Re: Okay I dreamt I was surfing in the forest   Okay I dreamt I was surfing in the forest Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 11:06 pm

Exactly. No fun! Sad

...why do I get the feeling that on DA now that I've shifted my avatar to Mica my personal quote is going to quickly go from my natural "Wait, What?!" to something along the lines of, "I'M NOT A FREAKIN' GIRL!"?
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: Okay I dreamt I was surfing in the forest   Okay I dreamt I was surfing in the forest Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 11:07 pm

S-Guy wrote:
Exactly. No fun! Sad

...why do I get the feeling that on DA now that I've shifted my avatar to Mica my personal quote is going to quickly go from my natural "Wait, What?!" to something along the lines of, "I'M NOT A FREAKIN' GIRL!"?

I 'unno, by anime standards that still looks pretty manly.
Back to top Go down
S-Guy
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
S-Guy

PostSubject: Re: Okay I dreamt I was surfing in the forest   Okay I dreamt I was surfing in the forest Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 11:10 pm

I'm somewhere between "Brush off" and "Kill" mode here, but since I'm tired and lazy, I'll let you go. Suspect
Now don't start attacking me YET, I'm a beginner, so don't expect something by DaVinci's evil Anime Clone. Shocked

Just to throw this in there, this is actually my first anime drawing that I haven't thrown in a fire and burned. Very Happy

On another note (Yes, there's more!) you should have seen the original sketch. A lot messier, and a bit fatter than the one I have now. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Feign
Feign

PostSubject: Re: Okay I dreamt I was surfing in the forest   Okay I dreamt I was surfing in the forest Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 6:04 am

S-Guy wrote:
Now don't start attacking me YET
I think he was attacking anime in general. There's not much difference between a male and female face even in developed styles. For instance, your pic is closest to Clamp style, and even characters in the Clamp mangas sometimes have trouble differentiating genders.
S-Guy wrote:
DaVinci's evil Anime Clone.
The mental image that brings to mind is amazingly awesome Razz

(myself, I hope to someday draw as well as Yoshitoshi ABe, But I still fall very very short of his awesomeness.)
Back to top Go down
S-Guy
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
S-Guy

PostSubject: Re: Okay I dreamt I was surfing in the forest   Okay I dreamt I was surfing in the forest Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 8:16 am

You would be surprised what crazy stuff I think of when I'm tired. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Okay I dreamt I was surfing in the forest   Okay I dreamt I was surfing in the forest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Okay I dreamt I was surfing in the forest
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next