Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Crystal Forest

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tankmasterxyz
Marauder of the deep jungle
Tankmasterxyz

The Crystal Forest Empty
PostSubject: The Crystal Forest   The Crystal Forest Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 7:40 pm

I hope this is the right place for this if it isn't then I'm sorry or if this has already been brought up.

For awhile now I have been thinking of a forest made up of crystals and I got pretty far with the idea but when I was looking through the list of already established races to see what would live there obviousley the first that came to mind that would be perfect to live there would be the Diamond naga's, Well when I looked at the Diamond naga's discription it already mentioned a crystal forest but I wasn't able to find anything on it all it said was that it was legendary. I don't know if I missed it on the wiki or if it's ment to be just one of those things with very little detail like the guardians. I just wanted to ask before I started to post the idea.

Or if someone is already writing a story about a crystal forest and it just hasn't been established or what?
Back to top Go down
http://tankmasterxyz.deviantart.com/
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

The Crystal Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Forest   The Crystal Forest Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 8:05 pm

Funny thing is they're Glowing Green Crystals(tm) and the Diamond Nagas for some reason don't like staying there for prolonged times. They also seem to always have a barrier spell around them for some reason when there...
Back to top Go down
Tankmasterxyz
Tankmasterxyz

The Crystal Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Forest   The Crystal Forest Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 8:29 pm

I'm a little confused from your statement but I'm guessing that your saying there's already a crystal forest that's established.
Back to top Go down
http://tankmasterxyz.deviantart.com/
observer88
observer88

The Crystal Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Forest   The Crystal Forest Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 11:58 pm

I don't see any Glowing Green Crystals in your description, but yeah, everyone should stay the hell away from them lest they suffer a horrible death or worse. Better get some harvesters there.
Back to top Go down
http://observer88.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

The Crystal Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Forest   The Crystal Forest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Crystal Forest
Page 1 of 1