Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone else have a Felarya moment?

Go down 
+3
ZionAtriedes
Claire
JDude151
7 posters
AuthorMessage
JDude151
Tasty morsel
JDude151

Anyone else have a Felarya moment? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone else have a Felarya moment?   Anyone else have a Felarya moment? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 5:09 pm

As in, a random event during the day that makes you think of the Felarya universe?

On the way back from my vacation today, we passed through a toll...
Looking up, I saw a sign: "If you are in crisis, please call 1-800-whatever..."
The first thing I thought of was Crisis with a little pay phone in her belly. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Claire
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Claire

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else have a Felarya moment?   Anyone else have a Felarya moment? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 5:42 pm

OMG I dont know where to start........LOL honestly.

Well i guess i can start with the big ass tree (about 40ft) thats right next to/and touching the window in my room, and every time i wake up thats the FIRST thing i see....

edited

and EVERYTIME i go to the strip bar... this striper named daisy gives me a lap dance.... then i guess licks my ear... and tells me i taste good.....

i was like "HOLY @#@@ SHES A FAIRY AND SHES GOING TO SHRINK ME" loool. but seriously...that just freaked me out.

Then she wants to go in the "privet room" with a bottle of champange... i was like "HELL NO"
Back to top Go down
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

Location : Behind you. No, above! Oh, too late, I already got you. NINJA SKILLZ!

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else have a Felarya moment?   Anyone else have a Felarya moment? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 5:01 pm

Well, as I've said before, I'm extremely paranoid (though I play it up a bit to mess with people), and this leads to that sort of thing a lot. Mostly it's vampires (imagine Halloween...) because I've convinced people I think I'm a vamp-hunter, but a lot of times it goes for Felaryan stuff.

Like, the other week, for instance. We were at a nearby lake, and I overheard a woman telling her daughter that mermaids don't live in lakes. Now, I kind of rudely butted in by saying "Thank God! Could you imagine all the explosives I'd have to bring down here if there were mermaids in the lake?" which elicited a very, very dirty glare from the woman. Ahhh, but it was funny to me.

Mostly it's just when someone's talking about a magical creature in a positive light and I randomly make a reference to its Felaryan counterpart.
Back to top Go down
Nakura
Tasty morsel
Nakura

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else have a Felarya moment?   Anyone else have a Felarya moment? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 5:46 pm

my felayra moment...

oh god.. where to start, is when my brother and i was watching Alice in Wonderland the Disney version and where Alice is lost in the wood, i was thinking, " be careful there are man eating plants, Alice!"
Back to top Go down
http://pharaonic-angel.deviantart.com/
beefy
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
beefy

Location : In front of my lovely laptop. Where else would I want to be?

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else have a Felarya moment?   Anyone else have a Felarya moment? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 6:04 pm

Oyes, I was thinking about felarya while on my morning run today through the woods. I was thinking about that picture of the man looking up at the naga thinking "Giant boobs...can't...move... Laughing I was hoping that after my run I might run into her and get a reward for my laborous excercise. The reward would consist of her swallowing me (obviously), but my decent into her waiting mouth would be slow and drawn out to the point of ridiculousness. I am a marathon runner, after all. I like things to be done slowly and with great effort. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
/Fish/
Hero
Hero
/Fish/

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else have a Felarya moment?   Anyone else have a Felarya moment? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 6:07 pm

If I let my thoughts wander off, they typically find their way into Felarya somehow.
Stream of consciousness, etc. Razz
Back to top Go down
MegaDan5
Great warrior
Great warrior
MegaDan5

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else have a Felarya moment?   Anyone else have a Felarya moment? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 6:31 pm

Here's one of mine:

I was playing a game of mine (Metroid Prime 2). I was fighting one of the bosses, and I had to allow it to suck me up in order for me to do any damage.

Here's what I said:

"I've gotta let this thing eat me in order for me to damage it? Dude, this rings of Felarya."
Back to top Go down
http://www.bmxracerad.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else have a Felarya moment?   Anyone else have a Felarya moment? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone else have a Felarya moment?
Page 1 of 1