Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

an interesting thought

Go down 
+6
Rythmear
GREGOLE
lami
The Rev
Zoekin
Hunter
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hunter
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

an interesting thought Empty
PostSubject: an interesting thought   an interesting thought Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 9:15 pm

Cat people, in most stereotypes, eat mice. In Felarya, Naga eat cat people, and the cat people bitch and whine and want to kill the naga, but eat mice without giving it a second thought. So how the hell do they think the mice feel!? lol!

On a compleatly unrelated note, I can recognize 16 out of 35 of the smilies from Gaia Online, some of them animated and/or recolored.
Back to top Go down
http://X89.deviantart.com
Zoekin
Grand-pop
Grand-pop
Zoekin

PostSubject: Re: an interesting thought   an interesting thought Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 10:06 pm

Smile Turn about is fair play!

Indeed a very interesting point! I don't imagine the mice like it much at all!
Back to top Go down
http://tanyastoviaka.deviantart.com/
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: an interesting thought   an interesting thought Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 10:13 pm

Did somebody say gaia online?

Heh, I actually think most smilies are shared among many other forums, this one in particular. confused

also, mrgreen is actually the edited version, lol! being the original. (I don't know for sure, but I've seen lol! in other places.)
Back to top Go down
lami
Veteran knight
Veteran knight

PostSubject: Re: an interesting thought   an interesting thought Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 10:17 pm

these smilies are from phpbb i believe or something to the effect
Back to top Go down
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

PostSubject: Re: an interesting thought   an interesting thought Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 10:18 pm

I'm suddenly given the image of a naga slowly devouring a neko, while a chorus of mouse-folk sing the "Payback is a bitch!" song.
Back to top Go down
lami
Veteran knight
Veteran knight

PostSubject: Re: an interesting thought   an interesting thought Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 10:24 pm

Personaly With death practicaly breathing down the neck of anything under what 40 feet? I wouldnt think the Kat girls would be so heartless with their prey, they might though.
Back to top Go down
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: an interesting thought   an interesting thought Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 10:38 pm

God knows where emoticons came from.

Also, do we even know if there are mice in Felarya?
Back to top Go down
Zoekin
Grand-pop
Grand-pop
Zoekin

PostSubject: Re: an interesting thought   an interesting thought Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 11:02 pm

The Rev wrote:
God knows where emoticons came from.

Also, do we even know if there are mice in Felarya?

I would be extremely suprised if there were no mice in Felarya.
Mice are great at hitching rides with humans to new countries. I imagine they could manage to get to Felarya.
They could get there through Felarya "linking" to other worlds to!
Maybe even as pets or research animals.
Back to top Go down
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: an interesting thought   an interesting thought Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 11:07 pm

You're probably right. Still, what if they aren't mice at all, but some mutant? It's something to consider. (lol, dridder-mouse)
Back to top Go down
Zoekin
Grand-pop
Grand-pop
Zoekin

PostSubject: Re: an interesting thought   an interesting thought Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 11:11 pm

Interesting idea! Dridder mice! (or even Chilotaur mice!)

With the high levels of magic in Felarya, anythings possible!
Back to top Go down
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: an interesting thought   an interesting thought Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 11:17 pm

Zoekin wrote:

Contradicting what I said in my idea thread, anything is possible only so long as Karbo approves of it >:[ lol.
Back to top Go down
Zoekin
Grand-pop
Grand-pop
Zoekin

PostSubject: Re: an interesting thought   an interesting thought Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 11:24 pm

The Rev wrote:
Zoekin wrote:

Contradicting what I said in my idea thread, anything is possible only so long as Karbo approves of it >:[ lol.

This is very true!

We are guests in his world after all!
We must treat it with respect!
(Or Anna will beat our heads in!)
Back to top Go down
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

PostSubject: Re: an interesting thought   an interesting thought Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 11:36 pm

Hmm... mice eh? *Munches absent mindedly on a tiny catgirl*
Back to top Go down
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: an interesting thought   an interesting thought Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 11:57 pm

Zoekin wrote:
The Rev wrote:
Zoekin wrote:

This is very true!

We are guests in his world after all!
We must treat it with respect!
(Or Anna will beat our heads in!)

She'll only do that if we smoke in front of her. *cough coughrythmear cough*
Back to top Go down
Cypress
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Cypress

PostSubject: Re: an interesting thought   an interesting thought Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 1:24 am

hmmm well I think it has to do a lot with the survival logic that native born felaryans have.... your still gonna bitch and moan when your family and friends are devoured... but its not because of the 'Why', it's the 'there gone omg!' so there is less qualms about the mouse devouring. same goes for there reaction and attempt to fight them off and get revenge, its a fight for survival... the prey dosn't just take it they fight. i suspect so do the mice... and for that matter this applies to nagas and the like... i am sure they hate flying squid not for the 'why' but the 'omg sis no!'
Back to top Go down
http://wowandwas.deviantart.com
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: an interesting thought   an interesting thought Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 6:22 am

Mice and rats are everywhere, so it'd make sense in Felarya that they exist. Feth, it'd make more sense there as they wouldn't carry diseases and that is one of the main reasons humans try so hard to kill them.

Besides, since everything in Felarya tends to measure its height in double-digits, even a large rat would likely not be considered worth the trouble unless it could be scooped up in a large swarm with other rats.

Wouldn't be surprised if Rats have devoured whole sections of the forest, actually, and are the lead predator and animal in such an area.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: an interesting thought   an interesting thought Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 12:00 pm

Rats can be a nuisance. Even towards large preds, they can stir things up.

Of course, they would be nice to see in Felarya.
Back to top Go down
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

PostSubject: Re: an interesting thought   an interesting thought Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 3:07 am

Well perhaps there could be rat people, but they'd need to be really tiny...
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: an interesting thought   an interesting thought Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 12:09 pm

Rythmear wrote:
Well perhaps there could be rat people, but they'd need to be really tiny...
Or live in an underground city.

But we all know that there is no horrible race of Rat-Mutants underground. I mean, that'd just be silly.
Back to top Go down
Cypress
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Cypress

PostSubject: Re: an interesting thought   an interesting thought Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 2:04 pm

i believe that there is already a mouse species on felarya.... i don't remember where i saw that though?
Back to top Go down
http://wowandwas.deviantart.com
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

PostSubject: Re: an interesting thought   an interesting thought Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 2:09 pm

There is indeed. Forget the name, but it's somewhere in the fauna section, in one of the temples.
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: an interesting thought   an interesting thought Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 4:31 pm

Ibiantes in mysterious temple and tomb of Alcazath ^^
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Hunter
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: an interesting thought   an interesting thought Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 6:36 pm

Cypress wrote:
hmmm well I think it has to do a lot with the survival logic that native born felaryans have.... your still gonna bitch and moan when your family and friends are devoured... but its not because of the 'Why', it's the 'there gone omg!' so there is less qualms about the mouse devouring. same goes for there reaction and attempt to fight them off and get revenge, its a fight for survival... the prey dosn't just take it they fight. i suspect so do the mice... and for that matter this applies to nagas and the like... i am sure they hate flying squid not for the 'why' but the 'omg sis no!'
But cat people should have the common sense to figure out that naga, dridders, dryads and mermaids run on the same thought patterns, right?
Back to top Go down
http://X89.deviantart.com
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: an interesting thought   an interesting thought Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 7:46 am

Hunter wrote:
Cypress wrote:
But cat people should have the common sense to figure out that naga, dridders, dryads and mermaids run on the same thought patterns, right?

Well, you'd think that, but their thoughts differ greatly.

The only thing that connects them is their instinct to survive.

In this world, though, I support the poor nekos, who are gobbled up like pizza at a weightwatchers' convention.
Back to top Go down
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

PostSubject: Re: an interesting thought   an interesting thought Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 4:19 pm

Karbo wrote:
Ibiantes in mysterious temple and tomb of Alcazath ^^

Question: Are they peace loving folk or do they have a warrior nature? Because I have an idea for them...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: an interesting thought   an interesting thought Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

an interesting thought
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next