Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Interesting signature

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

Interesting signature Empty
PostSubject: Interesting signature   Interesting signature Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 11:08 am

I've noticed an interesting signature

Quote :
98% of explorers have been eaten or will be eaten by a native creature in Felarya. If you're one of the 2% not in this group, copy & paste this in your signature.

Wouldn't it make more sense as:

Quote :
98% of explorers have been eaten or will be eaten by a native creature in Felarya. If you're one of the 2% not in this group, give it time.
Back to top Go down
http://vegeta002.deviantart.com/
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: Interesting signature   Interesting signature Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 11:22 am

Not e'erone is eaten on Felarya, though. Demi-Human races still bicker, there's those too ruined by magic to be of use as food, etc.
Back to top Go down
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: Interesting signature   Interesting signature Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 12:01 pm

I think that by now more than 1/50 of the people in the forum have that in their signature, making it mathematically incorrect Laughing unless you count the explorers who arent a member of this forum.

Personally, if you don't plan on getting eaten, then what are you doing in Felarya?

(the people who have this in their signature probably are the ones doing the eating xD)
Back to top Go down
Feign
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle
Feign

PostSubject: Re: Interesting signature   Interesting signature Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 12:06 pm

The Rev wrote:
Personally, if you don't plan on getting eaten, then what are you doing in Felarya?
We're not all prey here, y'know. Very Happy

Also, it makes more sense for preds to not have it in their sig. It's geared towards survivors rather than predators.
Back to top Go down
S-Guy
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
S-Guy

PostSubject: Re: Interesting signature   Interesting signature Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 2:41 pm

The Rev wrote:
I think that by now more than 1/50 of the people in the forum have that in their signature, making it mathematically incorrect Laughing unless you count the explorers who arent a member of this forum.

I honestly thought it would be the Quantinum Mechanic saying that.

As for the signature, I would think its more toward survivors as well. I'm not a fan of my major characters getting eaten, but there are going to be some narrow escapes considering one is a human, (basically me with brown hair. Fancy that.) and the other is a neko. (Strangely based off of my cat. cat )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interesting signature   Interesting signature Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interesting signature
Page 1 of 1