Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The most interesting thing that happened to you today

Go down 
+28
Googlememan
/Fish/
melancholy-melody13
Davis
Mentalguy
Reptillian
mikeimp
dlausactor6373
NovusWolf
observer88
ZionAtriedes
Malis
Malahite
Rade
Feign
The Joker
ericnthered123
TheQuantumMechanic
MegaDan5
Goldclaw
Warrior3000
Sephimink|Kyle
beefy
Vaderaz
Tankmasterxyz
Pendragon
S-Guy
The Rev
32 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

What should my avatar be?
Deathbat (Avenged Sevenfold)
The most interesting thing that happened to you today Vote_lcap16%The most interesting thing that happened to you today Vote_rcap
 16% [ 3 ]
4chan
The most interesting thing that happened to you today Vote_lcap32%The most interesting thing that happened to you today Vote_rcap
 32% [ 6 ]
Keep it the same
The most interesting thing that happened to you today Vote_lcap52%The most interesting thing that happened to you today Vote_rcap
 52% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 19

AuthorMessage
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

The most interesting thing that happened to you today Empty
PostSubject: The most interesting thing that happened to you today   The most interesting thing that happened to you today Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:12 am

Okay, I've decided not to change my avatar, thanks for the votes!

We all have crazy things happen to us once in a while. For some, every day. So as a testament to those people who live crazy lives, what is the most interesting occurence that.. occured to you today? I don't think I could answer the question myself today. My life is pretty boring.

(I can count the number of threads I've made on one hand.)

Last edited by The Rev on Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
S-Guy
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
S-Guy

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting thing that happened to you today   The most interesting thing that happened to you today Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:26 am

I'll answer this when I get back in class. That's when the wacky things in my life start happening. During the summer, though, boring and uneventful.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting thing that happened to you today   The most interesting thing that happened to you today Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:54 am

So I was getting my dad a drink, and I was navigating my way through the kitchen to get it to him.

Then WHAM! I got stabbed in the eye by the tip of his rogue fishing pole which he used to keep the door open. It hurt so badly I shouted out and cursed out things I didn't even think existed.

... my eye is still sore by the way.

(this didn't happen today, technically, but since my eye still hurts, I thought it had a place here.)
Back to top Go down
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting thing that happened to you today   The most interesting thing that happened to you today Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 11:32 am

Pendragon wrote:
So I was getting my dad a drink, and I was navigating my way through the kitchen to get it to him.

Then WHAM! I got stabbed in the eye by the tip of his rogue fishing pole which he used to keep the door open. It hurt so badly I shouted out and cursed out things I didn't even think existed.

... my eye is still sore by the way.

(this didn't happen today, technically, but since my eye still hurts, I thought it had a place here.)

Lol! This might call for wearing safety goggles whenever you walk through doors.
Back to top Go down
Tankmasterxyz
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle
Tankmasterxyz

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting thing that happened to you today   The most interesting thing that happened to you today Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 11:42 am

Well I found out I was alergic to latex gloves the other day when I woke up and my skin on my hands was painfully peeling off. Sad

I have a cream now so their fine.
Back to top Go down
http://tankmasterxyz.deviantart.com/
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting thing that happened to you today   The most interesting thing that happened to you today Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 1:27 pm

Wow I didn't know that was possible.
Back to top Go down
Vaderaz
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
Vaderaz

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting thing that happened to you today   The most interesting thing that happened to you today Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 3:36 pm

It sounds more stupid than interesting, but well Suspect . This night I wanted to draw something trying to make it a bit more serious than in my other quick drawings, but ... I lost my pencils -_- ... ok, I know that is something very stupid, but I do not know what I've done with them, scratch and ... this let me a bit bothered ... Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://vaderaz.deviantart.com/
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting thing that happened to you today   The most interesting thing that happened to you today Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 6:49 pm

I've done something like that so many times before. Though it mostly involves computer games. No
Back to top Go down
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting thing that happened to you today   The most interesting thing that happened to you today Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 6:52 pm

So here is mine, now that the day is done. My MP3 player has been missing for a week, and I've been suffering without it, since I just got a new Iron Maiden CD and wanted to listen to it away from home. And my cousin just found it under a couch. Hooray.
Back to top Go down
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting thing that happened to you today   The most interesting thing that happened to you today Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 9:58 pm

Today I went swimming. Now my chest hurts. :?
Back to top Go down
S-Guy
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
S-Guy

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting thing that happened to you today   The most interesting thing that happened to you today Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 3:53 am

Well, I'm back in class. Let the oddities begin. Evil laugh
Back to top Go down
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting thing that happened to you today   The most interesting thing that happened to you today Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 3:42 pm

I beat the drum career on rock band! hooray.
Back to top Go down
beefy
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
beefy

Location : In front of my lovely laptop. Where else would I want to be?

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting thing that happened to you today   The most interesting thing that happened to you today Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 12:30 am

I accidentally got drunk last night at the lake. I had never drank before, but I was with my friends and there were no girls around, so I figured it was safe to try some Smirnoff Vodka as a one time experience. I took quite a few large shots of the stuff before I realized "I can't feel ANYTHING!" Razz Well, that was a mistake. According to my friends, I am an incredibly stupid drunk, running into the sides of cars, pretending I know karate, tipping over my chair and falling to the ground, laughing the whole time, taking off my shirt and running here and there and everywhere (Yes, I was somehow still able to run). They got a real kick out of it, but I woke up the next morning and realized that I had removed my shirt because it was hot the night before, and I realized I had a huge rash all over my entire body!

While I was drunk and rolling around on the ground, it had been on an enourmous patch of poison ivy! I have been itching all day and night, and the creams are taking forever to work! I learned my lesson, and it will be some time before I allow myself to drink alcohol again. Probably New Years. Everyone present better watch out! drunken
Back to top Go down
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting thing that happened to you today   The most interesting thing that happened to you today Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 7:53 pm

That souds like me when i'm not drunk!

Okay, I'm joking. Joking!!
Back to top Go down
Sephimink|Kyle
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting thing that happened to you today   The most interesting thing that happened to you today Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 8:38 pm

Well, turns out a cell phone made its way into a toilet in my home, breaking itself and the toilet. Apparently, it slipped out of someone's back pocket and was flushed.
Back to top Go down
S-Guy
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
S-Guy

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting thing that happened to you today   The most interesting thing that happened to you today Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 9:24 pm

This was yesterday, but whatever. I was too lazy to post it then. Razz

Teacher: "Welcome back to Marietta Middle School, we will be in the advisement schedule for the first few weeks of class so you can get acquainted with your teachers and classrooms. Now, we have a different schedule than last year, and the first thing you might notice is that---"

S-Guy: "LUNCH IS WHEN?!"

Teacher: "Yes, that. Lunch is now at 12:55 instead of last year's 10:30. It would be preferable that you eat a large breakfast."

S-Guy: *looks down*
*grumble*
"Well, I'm doomed."
Back to top Go down
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting thing that happened to you today   The most interesting thing that happened to you today Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 5:55 pm

I think it's gonna be a long year for you. XD
Back to top Go down
S-Guy
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
S-Guy

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting thing that happened to you today   The most interesting thing that happened to you today Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 7:44 pm

The Rev wrote:
I think it's gonna be a long year for you. XD

Oh, yes. A long, long year, filled with starvation. But hey, our release time is 2:30. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Warrior3000
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Warrior3000

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting thing that happened to you today   The most interesting thing that happened to you today Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 7:47 pm

Today I died for the fifth time, this time I was reincarnated as a cat.You have no idea how hard it is typing without fingers.
Back to top Go down
http://w-3-k.deviantart.com/
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting thing that happened to you today   The most interesting thing that happened to you today Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 8:21 pm

You must not have been a good person after your fourth death. But now you're a cat, so expect to die nine times more before you become something else! Evil laugh

(Because cats have nine lives, or so the saying goes.)
Back to top Go down
S-Guy
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
S-Guy

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting thing that happened to you today   The most interesting thing that happened to you today Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 2:55 pm

The Rev wrote:
You must not have been a good person after your fourth death. But now you're a cat, so expect to die nine times more before you become something else! Evil laugh

(Because cats have nine lives, or so the saying goes.)

I just lost a cat several weeks ago. Sad
Maybe we'll meet again!
Back to top Go down
Sephimink|Kyle
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting thing that happened to you today   The most interesting thing that happened to you today Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 7:26 pm

Brother #2 just got speared through a wall and a The Three Stooges picture by brother #5. Draaaaammmmaaaaaa.
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting thing that happened to you today   The most interesting thing that happened to you today Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 7:28 am

typing my new story and trying to get ready for school damn it. I really dont want to go back but hey this is my last year of it. hell yeah that just makes me happy. oh ad my new story is called luna's tale and i am actually drawing a scene from it (i suck at drawing nagas but ill try my best). so ill get back to work of my new story.
Back to top Go down
http://daren-blackfang.deviantart.com/
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting thing that happened to you today   The most interesting thing that happened to you today Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 4:49 pm

Well if you want my advice, don't post the picture if you don't feel you did your best on it.
Back to top Go down
MegaDan5
Great warrior
Great warrior
MegaDan5

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting thing that happened to you today   The most interesting thing that happened to you today Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 5:06 pm

I found a funny little video on Youtube. Every time I watch it, I fall out of my seat with laughter.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bmxracerad.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting thing that happened to you today   The most interesting thing that happened to you today Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The most interesting thing that happened to you today
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next