Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The most interesting thing that happened to you today

Go down 
+28
Googlememan
/Fish/
melancholy-melody13
Davis
Mentalguy
Reptillian
mikeimp
dlausactor6373
NovusWolf
observer88
ZionAtriedes
Malis
Malahite
Rade
Feign
The Joker
ericnthered123
TheQuantumMechanic
MegaDan5
Goldclaw
Warrior3000
Sephimink|Kyle
beefy
Vaderaz
Tankmasterxyz
Pendragon
S-Guy
The Rev
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

What should my avatar be?
Deathbat (Avenged Sevenfold)
The most interesting thing that happened to you today - Page 8 Vote_lcap16%The most interesting thing that happened to you today - Page 8 Vote_rcap
 16% [ 3 ]
4chan
The most interesting thing that happened to you today - Page 8 Vote_lcap32%The most interesting thing that happened to you today - Page 8 Vote_rcap
 32% [ 6 ]
Keep it the same
The most interesting thing that happened to you today - Page 8 Vote_lcap52%The most interesting thing that happened to you today - Page 8 Vote_rcap
 52% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 19

AuthorMessage
Byakugan01
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

The most interesting thing that happened to you today - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The most interesting thing that happened to you today   The most interesting thing that happened to you today - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:30 pm

I decided to start working on a few short stories involving Mezzus, his wife, and their "experiments". Laughing Let the fun run wild!
Back to top Go down
L'Ryn
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
L'Ryn

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting thing that happened to you today   The most interesting thing that happened to you today - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 8:33 pm

I stubbed my toe.
Back to top Go down
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting thing that happened to you today   The most interesting thing that happened to you today - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 9:33 pm

I was involved in some Rock Band 2 antics which involved a broken bass pedal, a fat guy, duct tape, an endless setlist, some batteries (and visions and a panic attack and the painkiller), some industrial adhesive, wood, and a holiday in cambodia.
Back to top Go down
/Fish/
Hero
Hero
/Fish/

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting thing that happened to you today   The most interesting thing that happened to you today - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 7:40 pm

I got this awesome phone as an early christmas present.^_^

Takes forever to type on, though- and the fact that I absolutely will NOT use chatspeak or textspeak makes this very message take a rediculously long time to type. :/
Back to top Go down
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting thing that happened to you today   The most interesting thing that happened to you today - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 2:41 pm

I got an awesome guitar amp for christmas. Buon Natale!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting thing that happened to you today   The most interesting thing that happened to you today - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 4:15 pm

I realized that Mako is dead people from FF7... which freakin creeps me out
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting thing that happened to you today   The most interesting thing that happened to you today - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 4:46 pm

I created a Band on Rock Band 2 named Cthulhu Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://Michael-son-of-goku.deviantart.com
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting thing that happened to you today   The most interesting thing that happened to you today - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 5:56 pm

mikeimp wrote:
which system? I might be able to play you online lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting thing that happened to you today   The most interesting thing that happened to you today - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 11:16 am

I legitimately took over most of Oakfield and the Gypsy Camp on my third Fable 2 file after getting over 100K gold in bartending with a completed chain of 150
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting thing that happened to you today   The most interesting thing that happened to you today - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 11:34 am

The Rev wrote:
mikeimp wrote:
which system? I might be able to play you online lol

Xbox 360.
Back to top Go down
http://Michael-son-of-goku.deviantart.com
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting thing that happened to you today   The most interesting thing that happened to you today - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 6:25 pm

Won both my Fantasy games today. 4,000 Points of Orcs is fun, but I am going to dread putting such army sizes away now.
Back to top Go down
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting thing that happened to you today   The most interesting thing that happened to you today - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 7:33 pm

My brother bought bioshock today. It came out over a year ago. Why did he do that? I don't know. Today I came to the realization that I might actually be somewhat good at guitar playing 0.o
Back to top Go down
L'Ryn
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
L'Ryn

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting thing that happened to you today   The most interesting thing that happened to you today - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 8:32 pm

Yay Rev!

So, I was outside walking and I saw all of these papers on the mail boxes. It was dark and the street lamp was out so I couldn't really read them. I ripped one of them off and walked to a street lamp which did work. This lady comes up to me and says; 'Excuse me, why did you take that off'?
'I wanted to read it."
'You could have read it without taking it off, do you know how long it took for me and my husband to put all of those up?'
So she was lecturing me, I read the flyer. Turns out it's a flyer for the CoS and it was advertising auditing sessions. I asked the lady where she was from and she said California and that she just recently moved to Arizona. I told her it's illegal to put up religious flyers in public areas without authorization. You know what she said? "I'm a Scientologist, we don't need government authorization, boy."
The lady then asked me my name and where I lived, so I told her in my best computerized voice "We Are Legion." She starts freaking out and I run to the park, and she's fricking CHASING ME. So I, being an ass, took out my cell phone and stopped running, and I began to pretend I was dialing. I had a whole fake conversation and the scary lady went away to this black SUV.

It was really odd and crazy. I have nothing against Scientologists personally. >> WHY THE FUCK DID SHE HAVE TO CHASE ME THOUGH!? I THOUGHT SHE WAS REALLY GOING TO HURT ME!

Yeah, that's my day for ya.
Back to top Go down
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting thing that happened to you today   The most interesting thing that happened to you today - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 10:29 pm

ROFL, 4chan reference. I think she walked right into that one Laughing
Back to top Go down
Warrior3000
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Warrior3000

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting thing that happened to you today   The most interesting thing that happened to you today - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 3:36 pm

I found a way to avoid the ban hammer and am now lurking around eka's portal again. HAHAHAHHAHA fu fu fu....

Im so genius. Take that you cat, bunny...rabbit, girl, thing...

Laughing Very Happy

Nah but srsly I got banned a while back from there.. *PM me if you wanna know why, eka could be watching me here... O_o* but I found a way to get back on it. Its working well although I think Karbo is better cuz he doesn't ban you if underage. Thanks Karbo. (and please never enforce any age restriction)
Back to top Go down
http://w-3-k.deviantart.com/
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting thing that happened to you today   The most interesting thing that happened to you today - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 6:08 pm

Grr, ekas wont send me a confirmation email! It's been a year and a half and I still cant register!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting thing that happened to you today   The most interesting thing that happened to you today - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 6:16 pm

I stole the Legendary Banhammer.
Back to top Go down
Haar
Great warrior
Great warrior
Haar

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting thing that happened to you today   The most interesting thing that happened to you today - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 6:21 pm

Warrior3000 wrote:
I found a way to avoid the ban hammer and am now lurking around eka's portal again. HAHAHAHHAHA fu fu fu....

Im so genius.

Proxy?
Back to top Go down
http://haar.deviantart.com/
L'Ryn
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
L'Ryn

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting thing that happened to you today   The most interesting thing that happened to you today - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 6:38 pm

We saw Unidentified Flying Objects.

Oh, and Miraha's parents called me on accident.
Back to top Go down
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting thing that happened to you today   The most interesting thing that happened to you today - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 11:42 am

Can I borrow the banhammer? I want to teach a few people a lesson the next time they try to steal my blue dragons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting thing that happened to you today   The most interesting thing that happened to you today - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 11:51 am

The Rev wrote:
Can I borrow the banhammer? I want to teach a few people a lesson the next time they try to steal my blue dragons.

Sure, but I'll need your soul as collateral
Back to top Go down
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting thing that happened to you today   The most interesting thing that happened to you today - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 7:11 pm

Forget it, I'd probably lose it.
Back to top Go down
Warrior3000
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Warrior3000

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting thing that happened to you today   The most interesting thing that happened to you today - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 8:31 pm

Silly Rev, you dont have a soul in the firstplace XD (JK)
Back to top Go down
observer88
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle
observer88

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting thing that happened to you today   The most interesting thing that happened to you today - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 1:50 pm

I've finished watching SDF Macross.
Back to top Go down
http://observer88.deviantart.com/
Warrior3000
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Warrior3000

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting thing that happened to you today   The most interesting thing that happened to you today - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 6:29 pm

After my banishment from the world of eka, I keep having this strange Idea of how a Karbo vs. eka scenario would be. But today I really fleshed it out. Im thinking it could be like MK vs DC universe where both universes (one containing felarya and one being ekas portal) collide and such. Obviously now the fighters for Felarya would be the Various Fauna in Felarya and the commander would be Karbo. As for ekas I really dunno about that one but obviously the leader would be eka. I think it would be interesting, and make one bad ass video game or anime or fan-fic or MMORPG or RPG...actually it would be bad-ass in any way shape or form.

Also I keep having the idea that in this strange twisted scenario I thought up, that I (or rather my DA character Gibby) would be Karbo's unwavering and loyal bodyguard, probably because I like karbo better than eka, especially after she had the nerve to ban me.

But this is just the thoughts of a mad man...or rather child, and is probably stupid.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting thing that happened to you today   The most interesting thing that happened to you today - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The most interesting thing that happened to you today
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next