Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The most interesting thing that happened to you today

Go down 
+28
Googlememan
/Fish/
melancholy-melody13
Davis
Mentalguy
Reptillian
mikeimp
dlausactor6373
NovusWolf
observer88
ZionAtriedes
Malis
Malahite
Rade
Feign
The Joker
ericnthered123
TheQuantumMechanic
MegaDan5
Goldclaw
Warrior3000
Sephimink|Kyle
beefy
Vaderaz
Tankmasterxyz
Pendragon
S-Guy
The Rev
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

What should my avatar be?
Deathbat (Avenged Sevenfold)
The most interesting thing that happened to you today - Page 9 Vote_lcap16%The most interesting thing that happened to you today - Page 9 Vote_rcap
 16% [ 3 ]
4chan
The most interesting thing that happened to you today - Page 9 Vote_lcap32%The most interesting thing that happened to you today - Page 9 Vote_rcap
 32% [ 6 ]
Keep it the same
The most interesting thing that happened to you today - Page 9 Vote_lcap52%The most interesting thing that happened to you today - Page 9 Vote_rcap
 52% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 19

AuthorMessage
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

The most interesting thing that happened to you today - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The most interesting thing that happened to you today   The most interesting thing that happened to you today - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 8:23 pm

The real tyrant is disturbedthings.com, but don't tell anyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting thing that happened to you today   The most interesting thing that happened to you today - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 12:43 pm

I found out that freezing Smoke while he's in his primary costume on Mortal Kombat: Armageddon doesn't stop the smoke that makes up his body from moving, it kinda makes it look like water though, really light blue water
Back to top Go down
observer88
Marauder of the deep jungle
observer88

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting thing that happened to you today   The most interesting thing that happened to you today - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 12:51 pm

I was playing Red Alert: A Path Beyond on the ClassicZama map and managed to plant an A-bomb beacon behind the Soviet base. Nobody was able to cancel it and the blast destroyed their Service Depot and Barracks.
Back to top Go down
http://observer88.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting thing that happened to you today   The most interesting thing that happened to you today - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 3:06 pm

Update: I set water on fire ^_^
Back to top Go down
Haar
Great warrior
Great warrior
Haar

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting thing that happened to you today   The most interesting thing that happened to you today - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 4:36 pm

Daejien wrote:
Update: I set water on fire ^_^
Well, seeing as how that is physically impossible with pure water, I hope there was something else in there. If there was nothing else that you know of, you may want to call the CDC to check your water supply and check yourself into a hospital...
Back to top Go down
http://haar.deviantart.com/
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting thing that happened to you today   The most interesting thing that happened to you today - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 6:34 pm

observer88 wrote:
I was playing Red Alert: A Path Beyond on the ClassicZama map and managed to plant an A-bomb beacon behind the Soviet base. Nobody was able to cancel it and the blast destroyed their Service Depot and Barracks.
I love that game! This guy Chronojam introduced me to it from another site. It's a shame I don't get on much :s though I don't much like how the community developed.
Back to top Go down
observer88
observer88

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting thing that happened to you today   The most interesting thing that happened to you today - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 5:47 am

It's snowing! It's really snowing!! (Dosen't snow as much here as it used to...)

Oh, and I finally put something up on my dA account.
Back to top Go down
http://observer88.deviantart.com/
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting thing that happened to you today   The most interesting thing that happened to you today - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 2:57 pm

I havent gotten any kind of message on myspace in over two weeks. The loneliness is depressing ):
Back to top Go down
/Fish/
Hero
Hero
/Fish/

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting thing that happened to you today   The most interesting thing that happened to you today - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 10:54 am

I replied to someone thanking me for a fav on deviantart with "You're welcome."

This is what appeared in its place:

-----

"Katarlar gelir geçer bir geceden bir geceye
Yüreğim yare yare iz bırakır bin acıya
Gün olur şafaklanır karanlıklar bin p arçaya

ahmet kaya.."

lolwut

Last edited by /Fish/ on Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

Location : Behind you. No, above! Oh, too late, I already got you. NINJA SKILLZ!

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting thing that happened to you today   The most interesting thing that happened to you today - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 11:10 am

I played as Commander in Al Basrah while playing the Project Reality mod for Battlefield 2.
Back to top Go down
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting thing that happened to you today   The most interesting thing that happened to you today - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 12:08 pm

/Fish/ wrote:
I replied to someone thanking me for a fav on deviantart with "You're welcome."

This is what appeared in its place:

-----

"Katarlar gelir geçer bir geceden bir geceye
Yüreğim yare yare iz bırakır bin acıya
Gün olur şafaklanır karanlıklar bin p arçaya

ahmet kaya.."

lolwut
.-.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting thing that happened to you today   The most interesting thing that happened to you today - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 12:42 pm

Shao Kahn told me that I suck, the highlight of my day!
Back to top Go down
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting thing that happened to you today   The most interesting thing that happened to you today - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 2:16 pm

I recently discovered that a stunt performed by anon, which included me, involving google and some obscure text characters, has made headlines in some places. o_O
Back to top Go down
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

Location : Behind you. No, above! Oh, too late, I already got you. NINJA SKILLZ!

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting thing that happened to you today   The most interesting thing that happened to you today - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 9:42 am

Oh yeah, Anon has had a few headlines... I should make a YouTube PSA about Anon.
Back to top Go down
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting thing that happened to you today   The most interesting thing that happened to you today - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 3:57 pm

Today is terrible for blue dragons -.- it seems like everyone who waited until level 112 to train range has come here, and us right-clickers suffer for it.
Back to top Go down
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting thing that happened to you today   The most interesting thing that happened to you today - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 3:06 pm

Good news, after being a semi-useless lurker for over a year, I've decided to contribute something to the forum! I'll let you know when it's finished.
Back to top Go down
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting thing that happened to you today   The most interesting thing that happened to you today - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:54 am

I got a new guitar and bumped this old thread
Back to top Go down
Warrior3000
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Warrior3000

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting thing that happened to you today   The most interesting thing that happened to you today - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 12:17 pm

I discovered a bunch of cool songs on youtube, mostly by Mindless self indulgence (the band)
Back to top Go down
http://w-3-k.deviantart.com/
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting thing that happened to you today   The most interesting thing that happened to you today - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 7:16 pm

Saw Madea goes to jail
Back to top Go down
Mentalguy
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Mentalguy

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting thing that happened to you today   The most interesting thing that happened to you today - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 2:33 pm

I ran head-first into a 175mph wind
The most interesting thing that happened to you today - Page 9 SDC10088

And i hook a piece of steel to a helicopter as it was flying
The most interesting thing that happened to you today - Page 9 SDC10091

I rode in the back of a 7 ton too
The most interesting thing that happened to you today - Page 9 SDC10068
Back to top Go down
http://mentalguy15.deviantart.com/
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting thing that happened to you today   The most interesting thing that happened to you today - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 4:33 pm

It's cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://gwadahunter2222.deviantart.com/
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting thing that happened to you today   The most interesting thing that happened to you today - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 6:23 pm

Definitely more interesting than anything ive done recently ><
Back to top Go down
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting thing that happened to you today   The most interesting thing that happened to you today - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 7:02 pm

Hey, you a Marine, MG? I leave for boot camp on June 8th. OOH-RAH!
Back to top Go down
Mentalguy
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Mentalguy

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting thing that happened to you today   The most interesting thing that happened to you today - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 9:34 am

ZionAtriedes wrote:

I'll be a fleet Marine in about 4 days, im done with all my schooling. you should see if you can get to be an 0481. this MOS is badass.
Back to top Go down
http://mentalguy15.deviantart.com/
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting thing that happened to you today   The most interesting thing that happened to you today - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 6:05 pm

Mentalguy wrote:
ZionAtriedes wrote:

I'll be a fleet Marine in about 4 days, im done with all my schooling. you should see if you can get to be an 0481. this MOS is badass.
Nah, I'm an 0656. A techie. Well, I will be soon enough. It may not be Infantry or Logistics, but we Communications guys are plenty important. Plus I'll get to tinker with computers that cost millions of dollars. It's a techie's dream.

I'm going Reserves the first few years, then I'll finish out the last 5 or so of my initial 8 years as active duty. After that, I'll see what I can do about getting a commission and becoming an Officer with Enlisted Experience. That pay scale is nice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting thing that happened to you today   The most interesting thing that happened to you today - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The most interesting thing that happened to you today
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next