Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The most interesting thing that happened to you today

Go down 
+28
Googlememan
/Fish/
melancholy-melody13
Davis
Mentalguy
Reptillian
mikeimp
dlausactor6373
NovusWolf
observer88
ZionAtriedes
Malis
Malahite
Rade
Feign
The Joker
ericnthered123
TheQuantumMechanic
MegaDan5
Goldclaw
Warrior3000
Sephimink|Kyle
beefy
Vaderaz
Tankmasterxyz
Pendragon
S-Guy
The Rev
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

What should my avatar be?
Deathbat (Avenged Sevenfold)
The most interesting thing that happened to you today - Page 3 Vote_lcap16%The most interesting thing that happened to you today - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 16% [ 3 ]
4chan
The most interesting thing that happened to you today - Page 3 Vote_lcap32%The most interesting thing that happened to you today - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 32% [ 6 ]
Keep it the same
The most interesting thing that happened to you today - Page 3 Vote_lcap52%The most interesting thing that happened to you today - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 52% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 19

AuthorMessage
Feign
Marauder of the deep jungle
Feign

The most interesting thing that happened to you today - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The most interesting thing that happened to you today   The most interesting thing that happened to you today - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 5:40 pm

The answer is 42.

Myself, I found out a legal loophole that would allow people to legally act as vigilantes in this city. (within reason, of course)

Of course, we also have a suburb where every homeowner is required by law to own at least one gun.
Back to top Go down
S-Guy
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
S-Guy

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting thing that happened to you today   The most interesting thing that happened to you today - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 6:00 pm

Feign wrote:
The answer is 42.

Myself, I found out a legal loophole that would allow people to legally act as vigilantes in this city. (within reason, of course)

Of course, we also have a suburb where every homeowner is required by law to own at least one gun.

So wait, what would that make me? Mayor? scratch
Back to top Go down
S-Guy
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
S-Guy

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting thing that happened to you today   The most interesting thing that happened to you today - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 1:50 pm

I learned how to make a simple salad! Bwahaha! The reason this is interesting is because I've been "That crazy guy that doesn't like salad" most of my life, until I warmed up to them a few weeks ago. Yum. lol!
Back to top Go down
Tankmasterxyz
Tankmasterxyz

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting thing that happened to you today   The most interesting thing that happened to you today - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 6:52 pm

Well I was in a art studio today with the rest of my art class and I was admiering this beautiful painting when the art teacher walks up to me and starts asking me what I thought of it. So i told her all the stuff I liked about it then she ask's me what else? So I look at it again and told her some different things about it then again she says and what else? this goes on until i can't think of anything else to say then she tells me the one thing i didn't notice about the painting. i felt like I was in that scene of dude where's my car where they were at the fast food resterant drive in and they were stuck in a lope.

"and then?"

" no thats alll that I wanted"

"and then?"

"no and then thats it"

"and then?"

"No stop I don't want anything else!"

".......and then?"
Back to top Go down
http://tankmasterxyz.deviantart.com/
MegaDan5
Great warrior
Great warrior
MegaDan5

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting thing that happened to you today   The most interesting thing that happened to you today - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 7:44 pm

I was supposed to have a job interview today, but it got postponed until tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bmxracerad.com
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting thing that happened to you today   The most interesting thing that happened to you today - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 12:14 pm

S-Guy, if you think your lunchtime is bad, mine is, I just found out, during 8th period! We have 9 periods in a school day here, so you can imagine what this will be like. I imagine skipping breakfast to get more sleep will not be an option this year. Sad

And good luck with the interview.
Back to top Go down
Feign
Feign

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting thing that happened to you today   The most interesting thing that happened to you today - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 4:27 pm

Okay, so my RL name is John... My RL girlfriend's name is Sara...

Guess what unusual revelation dawned upon me whilst listening to the news this morning? Laughing
Back to top Go down
MegaDan5
Great warrior
Great warrior
MegaDan5

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting thing that happened to you today   The most interesting thing that happened to you today - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 6:04 pm

I had my job interview today. It went well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bmxracerad.com
S-Guy
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
S-Guy

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting thing that happened to you today   The most interesting thing that happened to you today - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 8:09 pm

The Rev wrote:
S-Guy, if you think your lunchtime is bad, mine is, I just found out, during 8th period! We have 9 periods in a school day here, so you can imagine what this will be like. I imagine skipping breakfast to get more sleep will not be an option this year. Sad

And good luck with the interview.

Ok, ok, I feel a lot better now. Laughing
Back to top Go down
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting thing that happened to you today   The most interesting thing that happened to you today - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 8:27 am

Congrats with the inteview, by the way.
Back to top Go down
Rade
Naga food
Rade

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting thing that happened to you today   The most interesting thing that happened to you today - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 8:35 am

Most intresting thing so far my first incounter with vore, pretty scary stuff but im starting to adjust, still creepy in a sense. Hey, hope you guys dont mind me asking but what get you guys into vore.

Also today I had plans to go water rafting but a storm hit upstate so it got cancel T_T
Back to top Go down
http://rade.sheezyart.com/
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting thing that happened to you today   The most interesting thing that happened to you today - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 2:17 pm

Rade wrote:
Most intresting thing so far my first incounter with vore, pretty scary stuff but im starting to adjust, still creepy in a sense. Hey, hope you guys dont mind me asking but what get you guys into vore.

Also today I had plans to go water rafting but a storm hit upstate so it got cancel T_T
Some of us ain't vorians, some are. Most of the people here like Felarya though I guess because it's something different than "Dwarf and Elf hatred, Orcs Pillage the Land, Great Evil Rises".

Plus its main characters are all naked women.
Back to top Go down
Malis
Naga food
Malis

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting thing that happened to you today   The most interesting thing that happened to you today - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 9:31 pm

Some guy walked into the CVS while I was working and said "Good morning, sunshine!" to me. o_O
Back to top Go down
http://xmalisx.deviantart.com/
Sephimink|Kyle
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting thing that happened to you today   The most interesting thing that happened to you today - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 9:45 pm

Rade wrote:

I find most Felaryan-based vore satirical, and I don't quite consider myself a vorarephile. As Malahite put it, some of us aren't "vorians." It is pretty fun to go into grotesque detail about a vore scene in a story, though; makes most outsiders' eyes bulge with fear and awkwardness! Keeps 'em awake! lol!
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting thing that happened to you today   The most interesting thing that happened to you today - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 9:51 pm

And now, my own contribution: I saw animated Red vs Blue. I laughed.
Back to top Go down
S-Guy
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
S-Guy

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting thing that happened to you today   The most interesting thing that happened to you today - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 7:23 am

Malis wrote:
Some guy walked into the CVS while I was working and said "Good morning, sunshine!" to me. o_O

That's...random. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting thing that happened to you today   The most interesting thing that happened to you today - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 10:44 am

Being uber hyper because tuesday is my 18 B-DAY!!!! XD and im have uber trouble deciding on what to buy, either a nintindo wii or a laptop. * Damn so hard to choose* and also expecting something from my characters which they said would be very "special" i wonder what they mean by that.
Back to top Go down
http://daren-blackfang.deviantart.com/
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting thing that happened to you today   The most interesting thing that happened to you today - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 7:54 pm

I would watch out for that something special, could be bad xD. Also, I would definitely go with the laptop. Not to blow my opinions at anybody, but to me, the Wii seems a bit buggy and overrated. While the 'mii' program, where you can create characters, is amusing, it could be much better. And baseball is fun too, provided you have the Wii sports game, but there isn't much other than that. I can't even begin to understand how boxing works. Also, I always thought the playing method of using a cursor that is moved directly would get old, but that doesn't seem to be the case. One of my brothers and my neighbor both have the system, so I've played it on occasion. When playing games like SSB Brawl, we ditch the Wii remotes and use gamecube controllers instead.

But happy 18th birthday, in two days. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting thing that happened to you today   The most interesting thing that happened to you today - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 8:25 pm

Quote :
I would watch out for that something special, could be bad xD.

Oh i will but it may happen when i least expect it and ima gona be a glado whena i turna an eightteeno and ima gona have a parte with my friends and eat a big tasty lie. XD*yeah my Italian typin skillz suckz*
Back to top Go down
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting thing that happened to you today   The most interesting thing that happened to you today - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 9:45 pm

Buonanote?
Back to top Go down
Feign
Feign

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting thing that happened to you today   The most interesting thing that happened to you today - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:59 pm

Umm... I was browsing my old old bookmarks and found a forum of which I am a member that I haven't posted in since 1998 that is still a thriving community! To display my excitement, I copied my signature from that forum over to all my currently active forums.

So yeah, that at the bottom of my post (minus the Dr. Carter quote) was my board sig back when I was 16... Shocked I was better at poetry back then, I think...
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting thing that happened to you today   The most interesting thing that happened to you today - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 4:12 am

dily di dily da. today is my 18 b-day........WOHO! *im not excited at all but i am happy* maybe i should be more enthusiastic......nay
Back to top Go down
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting thing that happened to you today   The most interesting thing that happened to you today - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 4:34 am

Grats on 18. *champagne*
Back to top Go down
Feign
Feign

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting thing that happened to you today   The most interesting thing that happened to you today - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 6:12 am

W00t! You dinged Lvl 18! Gratz!

This is when the game starts getting tough, but the rewards are a little better.

Myself, I'm almost to level 27... and I hear the game gets crazy hard at 30, best you start preparing for it now with some epic loot. (well, once you can get into a job class anyway.)

<- Plays too many MMOs... Razz
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting thing that happened to you today   The most interesting thing that happened to you today - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 12:30 pm

i wish i was on Felarya today for my birthday or this. give me a shotgun, a bottle of booz, a cigar, a confederate flag, and a go-kart and this is wat ima gona do, drive around town screaming, "IM A FACKING REBEL AND IM FACKING CRAZY BATCH!!!!!!!!!" thats my idea of a good 18 birthday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting thing that happened to you today   The most interesting thing that happened to you today - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The most interesting thing that happened to you today
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next