Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

destruction of Negav city

Go down 
+12
gwadahunter2222
S-Guy
mikeimp
ZionAtriedes
Sick Guy
Karbo
Raveolution
Pendragon
Claire
GREGOLE
Malahite
TothinKornoT
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
S-Guy
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
S-Guy

destruction of Negav city - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: destruction of Negav city   destruction of Negav city - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 8:42 pm

ZionAtriedes wrote:
S-Guy wrote:
I may be able to make a story out of this when the time comes---I would think that someone else could do the story of Negav being all torn up and destroyed, and I would end up writing what the neko village on the border would do after the destruction. It could lead to some interesting possibilities.
I dunno if you should do something so important to canon like that without first consulting Karbo.

I never said I wouldn't.

S-Guy wrote:
---I would think that someone else could do the story of Negav being all torn up and destroyed...

And then I would ask about it...

If not, I would just do a single neko, possibly one of the above-mentioned scavengers. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Raveolution
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Raveolution

PostSubject: Re: destruction of Negav city   destruction of Negav city - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 1:35 am

Malahite wrote:
I am completely for the overthrowing of Guardians though. Not because I dislike them, but it's almost an obligatory response whenever one brings Random Omnipotent Beings into the equation.
I would be for it, too, but this is Karbo's universe, so that's kinda out of bounds for Felarya.

Best bet is to keep them from wanting to take action.

Humans gaining dominance over Felarya but yet respecting Predator zones and policing each other to prevent mass slaughters of Pred/wild life, is approximately the best way to go.
Back to top Go down
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

PostSubject: Re: destruction of Negav city   destruction of Negav city - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 5:51 am

Malahite wrote:

I am completely for the overthrowing of Guardians though. Not because I dislike them, but it's almost an obligatory response whenever one brings Random Omnipotent Beings into the equation.
I agree with you but it will be better people avoid to bring omnipotent beings into the equation too.
Back to top Go down
http://gwadahunter2222.deviantart.com/
Raveolution
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Raveolution

PostSubject: Re: destruction of Negav city   destruction of Negav city - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 10:38 pm

gwadahunter2222 wrote:
Malahite wrote:

I agree with you but it will be better people avoid to bring omnipotent beings into the equation too.
But like I said, it's Karbo's universe. Why would it be better for him to avoid bringing such a thing into the equation?
Back to top Go down
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

PostSubject: Re: destruction of Negav city   destruction of Negav city - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 4:49 am

Raveolution wrote:

But like I said, it's Karbo's universe. Why would it be better for him to avoid bringing such a thing into the equation?
I didn't speak about Karbo but people who quote Uber powerful characters who are mostly very generic and illogic even for the internal logic of their own universe as example to explain their points in discussion.
Back to top Go down
http://gwadahunter2222.deviantart.com/
Raveolution
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Raveolution

PostSubject: Re: destruction of Negav city   destruction of Negav city - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 8:29 pm

So how does Negav city handle overpopulation?

Where do the excess people go?
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: destruction of Negav city   destruction of Negav city - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 9:35 pm

The excess people are shipped to Negav's secret city near the great tree, where overpopulation no longer becomes an issue.
Back to top Go down
Raveolution
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Raveolution

PostSubject: Re: destruction of Negav city   destruction of Negav city - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 11:14 pm

Pendragon wrote:
The excess people are shipped to Negav's secret city near the great tree, where overpopulation no longer becomes an issue.
There's a city there?
Back to top Go down
S-Guy
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
S-Guy

PostSubject: Re: destruction of Negav city   destruction of Negav city - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 4:56 pm

Raveolution wrote:
Pendragon wrote:
There's a city there?

*snicker* Laughing
Back to top Go down
Delicious Kevin
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Delicious Kevin

PostSubject: Re: destruction of Negav city   destruction of Negav city - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 9:47 pm

I know a way it may be destroyed that you guys didn't mention yet.

One word: Yarrion.
Back to top Go down
http://www.groundzeroairsoftusa.com
L'Ryn
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
L'Ryn

PostSubject: Re: destruction of Negav city   destruction of Negav city - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 10:37 pm

If Negav was destroyed, I doubt the SchwarzBurg would help. >D The relationship is less then warm.

The SchwarzBurg, I keep thinking some sect of them would go into Negav and manipulate the conflicts on all sides further. They'd probably go under orders of one of the Naga Twins's Prophet.

But the SchwarzBurg is noncanonical, sadly.
Back to top Go down
11cookeaw1
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
11cookeaw1

PostSubject: Re: destruction of Negav city   destruction of Negav city - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 12:54 am

1. a power struggle between the magiocrats that involve two warring parties end up destroying their protective crystal.

2. Fairies finally gain enough magical strength too over ride the eye's power.
seriusly there are a lot of powerfulll mages in negav as well as lots of technology. the crystal is just the tip of the iceberg.
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: destruction of Negav city   destruction of Negav city - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 4:42 am

Overloading the crystal, while it would probably destroy Negav, would also likely destroy a good bit of the surrounding landscape. And Othem help the Predators if it snags a Dimensional Portal as well and causes a magical backlash there as well.

Such a case of destroying Negav would likely be detrimental in the long run to Predators instead of helpful. Best case of destroying Negav is something that entails removing the crystal, disabling the defenses, and sacking the city, all with as few casualties to the Predators and Negavian populace while in the mean while crippling any chance to counter the Preds. What type of plan could do this (and cover even more aspects likely necessary to meet those criteria), I don't know outside of sympathizers.
Back to top Go down
Feign
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle
Feign

PostSubject: Re: destruction of Negav city   destruction of Negav city - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 4:20 pm

11cookeaw1 wrote:
Seriously, there are a lot of powerful ll mages in Negav as well as lots of technology. The crystal is just the tip of the iceberg.
I agree with Cookeaw. Negavians didn't invest every bit of their ability into the Eye.

With the removal of the eye, the predators would likely pick at the borders of the city, slowly whittling the population down over time. If people get eaten faster than they reproduce, and without television or an internet, what else do they have for entertainment?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: destruction of Negav city   destruction of Negav city - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

destruction of Negav city
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2