Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Before the Party Snack

Go down 
AuthorMessage
L'Ryn
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
L'Ryn

Before the Party Snack Empty
PostSubject: Before the Party Snack   Before the Party Snack Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 3:11 pm

Hi. I'm new. I should be introducing myself, but I was so excited... I decided to post this up!
It's got vore. XDD
I'm a horrible writer, so I apologize for any crappiness or misunderstandings or convoluted expressions.

Er, some explainations in the story.

L'Ryn is a male, but he just passes for a female because he looks THAT feminine. He's proficient in size changing magics and several others, but I'm not revealing that much here. He's a dhampir, and can drink blood (he has to, actually, but not often, he enjoys swallowing live prey more). He is good friends with Crisis (she woke him up from what was supposed to be an 'eternal' slumber), regards Anna with friendly intentions, and he is Sevr's lover. Sevr is a sadistic naga who enjoys chewing. He also has several other friends. Abhayankara and Pheobe are two of these people. Abha and Pheobe will have a more in depth explaination later, but what I can tell you is that they are from another universe, Abha is a shape shifting Naga, Pheobe (nicknamed the Time-Space Witch *HINT*) is a golem with strong pre-cognition abilites along with some power with dimensional and space magic, yes, Abha and Pheobe are mates.

Pheobe: No we aren't! >< We haven't mated yet.

Get back in that cave. *kick*

Pheobe: OW!

Oh yes. Click this link for an idea of what L'Ryn looks like. XD

https://s187.photobucket.com/albums/x114/IyatehLolita/?action=view&current=Sethdressup.jpg

```````````````````````````````````````

"It should be around here, somewhere..."

"You probably read the map wrong, idiot!"

"You're both idiots."

The group of three young ladies walked through the thick forest, dodging low vines and branches, and being on the look out for any naga. They were adventurers trying to get their hands on a merchant caravan that had been abandoned some three years earlier after it was hit by the dreaded naga known as Crisis, then by a few other smaller ones, and then finally the rest died from an illness. One of them, wielding a good old fashioned giant claymore, sliced through some paticularly thick brush, a grin came to her lips. Before them, in a small clearing, was the remains of the trucks, still tightly closed and clearly untouched with all the overgrown weeds around them. The girls began running towards it, dropping their weapons in excitement. However, as they got closer, it appeared that the caravan was much larger then it was from afar. The girls felt like little dolls when they finally reached it.

"Whoa, how is it so big?" One of the girls asked, her eyes wide.

"I'll go around, maybe there's some kind of entrance there." Another suggested, not even waiting for approval when she dashed away to go around the truck.

Running all the way to the other side, she soon came upon a hole big enough for her to walk straight in, but before she could go inside, a hand lifted her up! Looking at her captor, she screamed. It was a face that put her own angel sweet one to shame.

"Mmm..." The voice of her captor echoed in her ears. Opening it's mouth, a tongue slid out and licked her side. It's eyes rolled, as though in pleasure.

"L-let go! Let go! Let go! GUYS! HELP ME!" She shouted, but to no avail.

"They can't hear you, hun. You're too small." The dark voice of her captor chuckled. It was a deep, resonating voice, one of a man. "But I can hear you perfectly fine." He then began putting her in his mouth. She was the size of a doll to him, but he could see easily hold her kicking legs together so they could easily make their way into his mouth. The girl screeched loudly as she felt the man's sharp teeth rake over her clothes, tearing them off her body. His tongue patted her soft flesh, snaking around her waist. His fingers let go, letting his tongue pull her all the way into his mouth. His lips sealed the entrance. His sweet breath filled the mouth, making the poor girl feel warm and sleepy. With an awful tug, she felt herself rudely jolted as the tight feeling of the esophagus closed in around her, pushing her downwards. Then, with a 'plop', she fell to the stomach, the wet organ still holding the remains of a few charred and tiny bones from previous victims.

Then stomach acid began to surround the girl, boiling her flesh from her bones. She screamed and thrashed, but to no avail.

The captor licked his fingers, pleased with himself. Climbing back onto his perch on top of the truck, he looked at the sun. "Hmm." Closing his eyes, he heard the tiny voices of two soon to be victims.

"Where did she go?"

"A naga probably ate her!"

"Calm down, we don't need to get upset. Let's go around and see if she's just playing a trick on her." The braver girl said, taking the frightened one by the hand and leading her around the truck where they saw no trace of their friend. Something fell down behind them, something large enough to make the ground shake at their feet. Looking up, the brave girl put everything together in her head. "We've been shrunk! Come on, Sescila, we have to get out of here!" Before she could start running, though, two hands came to the ground and scooped them up.

"Pl-please don't eat me!" Sescila screamed, covering her head and hyperventilating.

The captor just grinned, before putting Sescila on the ground and putting one boot over her, making sure to keep her pinned, as he pulled the clothes off of her friend's body. He then delicately slipped her head first into his mouth, his tongue, wet and sticky, playing around with her soft breasts, coating her in his sweet smelling saliva, he could hear her desperate screams as he began to suck her in, her head going into his throat, then her body followed as she too went to his gullet. She too fell to the stomach, already filled halfway with acids. Trashing, she lifted up a bit of her friend's clothing, and began thrashing harder, her flesh burning and falling away.

"D-don't eat me." Sescila whimpered as the predator removed his boot and looked down at her. She watched as he twisted his right hand in a strange motion. Then, she was human sized again! Getting up, she threw a frightened stare at the strange and sadistic person, before running faster then an elf being chased by a dridder. She ran back to the forest, into the brush, only to be snatched up into another, larger, hand. She was brought up face to face with, not Crisis... but some one else, some one who her town paticularly feared. "The Scarred Demon..." She whimpered, staring.

L'Ryn walked away from the abandoned caravan, holding onto a small book that had a small emerald set into the middle, of it. The pages inside were yellowed with age, and they appeared to be blank. "She'll like this." He said with a smile, before stopping and craning his head upwards, looking at the trees. "Sevr, are you done with your meal?" He subconciously rubbed his stomach, still smiling over his own meal. He needed some blood soon though, the thirst still gnawed at him.

"Yes." The Naga said, reaching downwards and picking up the dhampir, there was some blood mixed into some saliva dripping over his lips. The numerous scars on his face and body told of a bloody history. It wasn't a surprise, Sevr loved fighting, it was less of a superiority battle and more of a thrill. One of the more noticeable scars was a smaller star burst like one on the Naga's chest, where L'Ryn had clawed his way out. Despite the initial... bad impression, the two actually fell in love!

"Look what I got, it's a diary and a almanac!" L'Ryn said with a smile. "Pheobe will love this, is Crisis going to the party too?"

"I saw her going towards Abhayankara's cave." Sevr confirmed, absently petting L'Ryn's head before putting him onto his shoulder. "We should move." He said, slithering.

L'Ryn leaned against Sevr's neck, smiling and humming a soft tune as he stroked his warm stomach. The party was going to be so fun...
Back to top Go down

Before the Party Snack
Page 1 of 1