Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Funniest Felaryan Feast EVER thread

Go down 
+6
Darkfire destiny
Malahite
Feign
/Fish/
ZionAtriedes
Raveolution
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Raveolution
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Raveolution

The Funniest Felaryan Feast EVER thread Empty
PostSubject: The Funniest Felaryan Feast EVER thread   The Funniest Felaryan Feast EVER thread Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 7:33 pm

I already spoke about my funniest Felaryan feast ever...

Crisis and Menyssan in their second great eating contest, referee'd by Gunther. The feast: an army of movie-version Starship Troopers rushing through a dimensional gate to conquer a new land.

Next up...

Cartoon version GI Joe follows Cobra's army fleeing through a dimensional rift right into fairy territory... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

Location : Behind you. No, above! Oh, too late, I already got you. NINJA SKILLZ!

PostSubject: Re: The Funniest Felaryan Feast EVER thread   The Funniest Felaryan Feast EVER thread Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 12:07 pm

Comic-version Valhallan warriors charging through a dimensional rift from Asgard.

Oh, wait... that might actually be a fight.
Back to top Go down
/Fish/
Hero
Hero
/Fish/

PostSubject: Re: The Funniest Felaryan Feast EVER thread   The Funniest Felaryan Feast EVER thread Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 7:15 pm

The Aqua Teens are sucked through a portal in the drain of Carl's pool into Felarya, landing right in the vicinity of Anna.

Anna: "I haven't had junk food since I was human!" ^_^

Aqua Teens: O_O;;;;;;;
Back to top Go down
Raveolution
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Raveolution

PostSubject: Re: The Funniest Felaryan Feast EVER thread   The Funniest Felaryan Feast EVER thread Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 7:47 pm

ZionAtriedes wrote:
Comic-version Valhallan warriors charging through a dimensional rift from Asgard.

Oh, wait... that might actually be a fight.
Why is it that every time I read this I think of a Capital One commercial where the guy says "What's in YOUR wallet!" while Vivian is gulping down warriors in the background?
Back to top Go down
Feign
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle
Feign

PostSubject: Re: The Funniest Felaryan Feast EVER thread   The Funniest Felaryan Feast EVER thread Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 6:58 am

"SPARTANS! TONIGHT WE ARE DINED UPON IN HELL! Wait, that's not right..."

Menyssan: "Oh yes it is..." Evil laugh
Back to top Go down
Raveolution
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Raveolution

PostSubject: Re: The Funniest Felaryan Feast EVER thread   The Funniest Felaryan Feast EVER thread Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 2:54 am

Feign wrote:
"SPARTANS! TONIGHT WE ARE DINED UPON IN HELL! Wait, that's not right..."

Menyssan: "Oh yes it is..." Evil laugh
LOL!!!

Captain Jack Sparrow and the Black Pearl's crew lead the British Navy on a merry chase into Anko's territory... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: The Funniest Felaryan Feast EVER thread   The Funniest Felaryan Feast EVER thread Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 7:55 am

"This is Captain Kirk, ensign Ricky do you read me?"

"For the Gor people, we shall invade this lan-"

Pacman w/ Power Pellet v Naga's tail. Which finishes first, the pellet's effect or the Naga's tail?
Back to top Go down
Darkfire destiny
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Darkfire destiny

PostSubject: Re: The Funniest Felaryan Feast EVER thread   The Funniest Felaryan Feast EVER thread Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 1:43 pm

Crisis: Who are you?

Wonder twins: Wonder twin powers activate. For the love of god be something useful!!!
Back to top Go down
http://g-cat.deviantart.com/
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: The Funniest Felaryan Feast EVER thread   The Funniest Felaryan Feast EVER thread Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 2:19 pm

Darkfire destiny wrote:
Crisis: Who are you?

Wonder twins: Wonder twin powers activate. For the love of god be something useful!!!
For once the one that turns into a bucket of water winds up safe as the biological one is eaten by the hungry predator.

You know what? That explains it. The two were originally separated at birth, and he was raised on Felarya.
Back to top Go down
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

Location : Behind you. No, above! Oh, too late, I already got you. NINJA SKILLZ!

PostSubject: Re: The Funniest Felaryan Feast EVER thread   The Funniest Felaryan Feast EVER thread Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 6:09 pm

Duke Nukem: I'll rip off your head and shit down your neck.
Pred: ...Or you could just slide down there.
Duke: Ah, crap.
Back to top Go down
S-Guy
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
S-Guy

PostSubject: Re: The Funniest Felaryan Feast EVER thread   The Funniest Felaryan Feast EVER thread Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:02 pm

ZionAtriedes wrote:

Maybe that'll be in Duke Nukem Forever. Very Happy

Master Chief flies through the wrong portal and ends up in Felarya...
MC: "I'm here to finish the fight!"
Vivian: "You're going to finish my meal..." Evil laugh
Back to top Go down
Raveolution
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Raveolution

PostSubject: Re: The Funniest Felaryan Feast EVER thread   The Funniest Felaryan Feast EVER thread Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 9:28 pm

ZionAtriedes wrote:
Pred: No, that's afterwards.

Shocked
Back to top Go down
dlausactor6373
Great warrior
Great warrior
dlausactor6373

PostSubject: Re: The Funniest Felaryan Feast EVER thread   The Funniest Felaryan Feast EVER thread Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 1:37 am

Anakin's Padawan, Ahsoka Tano (who, may I add, is one of the cutest Jedi since Yoda), leads an army of Republic clones after General Grievous and the Seperatist forcea straight into Felarya.

Ahsoka-(looking up at Crisis) I... think I'm gonna need a bigger saber.

Crisis-I think I'm gonna need a bigger stomach!

Ahsoka-Aw, Sithspit!

Last edited by dlausactor6373 on Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

PostSubject: Re: The Funniest Felaryan Feast EVER thread   The Funniest Felaryan Feast EVER thread Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 6:01 pm

Okay, those last three posts were great. XD

Speaking of Star Wars: The Chiss Expansionary Defense Fleet comes across Felarya... I mean, Thrawn's tactics would become so legendary, he'd go up against Menyssan, much like a certain tactics-ninja did.

Except that Thrawn would OWN.

Oh, wait, that wasn't that funny...
Back to top Go down
Darkfire destiny
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Darkfire destiny

PostSubject: Re: The Funniest Felaryan Feast EVER thread   The Funniest Felaryan Feast EVER thread Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 9:16 am

Warning: Bad dynasty warriors joke ahead.

Over a pile of corpses, one man stands tall. He turns to the beautiful naga.

Lu Bu: There are none who can stand before me!

Vivian knocks away his weapon and picks him up.

Vivian: I'm not standing. I don't have leg's!

Lu Bu: No fair winning by technicallity.
Back to top Go down
Darkfire destiny
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Darkfire destiny

PostSubject: Re: The Funniest Felaryan Feast EVER thread   The Funniest Felaryan Feast EVER thread Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 9:21 am

Mario and Luigi, rushing off to save the princess again. They step through a portal anf ind themselves in a scary land. The come across a cave and hear a scream from inside.

Luigi: Looks lik a pretty tight fit Mario.

Mario: Luigi. We travel through sewer pipes. This is pretty roomy.

They enter as the Dyad swallows them.
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: The Funniest Felaryan Feast EVER thread   The Funniest Felaryan Feast EVER thread Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 10:07 am

ZionAtriedes wrote:

Speaking of Star Wars: The Chiss Expansionary Defense Fleet comes across Felarya... I mean, Thrawn's tactics would become so legendary, he'd go up against Menyssan, much like a certain tactics-ninja did.

Yes, it was. If he were an Incubi, him and her would be at it like rabbits.
Back to top Go down
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

PostSubject: Re: The Funniest Felaryan Feast EVER thread   The Funniest Felaryan Feast EVER thread Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 9:45 pm

Malahite wrote:
ZionAtriedes wrote:

Yes, it was. If he were an Incubi, him and her would be at it like rabbits.
*imagines Thrawn as an incubus* Ewwwww... that's just disgusting. Hentai involving Thrawn is not good hentai.

Except for the "blueballs" jokes.
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: The Funniest Felaryan Feast EVER thread   The Funniest Felaryan Feast EVER thread Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 5:06 am

Funnily enough, even on the topic of Incubi Hentai Thrawn we can still be potentially on topic when it comes to 'feasting'. And in two separate ways, too! lol!
Back to top Go down
Raveolution
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Raveolution

PostSubject: Re: The Funniest Felaryan Feast EVER thread   The Funniest Felaryan Feast EVER thread Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 3:16 pm

ZionAtriedes wrote:

The fleet wouldn't reach Felarya. He'd have to pay the Miratans to get in. He'd also have to study Succubi artwork first. Menyssan would have the initiative against him. Fatal advantage.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: The Funniest Felaryan Feast EVER thread   The Funniest Felaryan Feast EVER thread Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 3:58 pm

Team Fortress 2 Red Team in Felarya.

Heavy: WAAAA! CRYY SOME MOOORE! *shoots his machine gun which bounce off od Crisis.
Scout: BOINK! *hits Crisis with his bat* BONK! *hits Crisis with his bat*
Spy: *attempts to assassinate Crisis behind her back*
Pyro: MMMMHHH MMMMHH MMMMHH! (muffled insults) *shoots his fire at Crisis*
Soldier: DIE MAGGOT! *shoots his rocket launcher at Crisis*
Medic: *attempts to shoot Crisis wih syringes*
Demoman: I'M A BLACK SCOTTISH CYCLOPES!!! FEAR ME YEW WENCH!!!!! *shoots his grenade launcher at Crisis*
Sniper: *attempts to headshot Crisis* THE HEADSHOT WON'T WORK!? I CAN'T SAY "BOOM HEADSHOT!!!"

Crisis is utterly confused, and eats them all in one go anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://Michael-son-of-goku.deviantart.com
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

PostSubject: Re: The Funniest Felaryan Feast EVER thread   The Funniest Felaryan Feast EVER thread Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 8:09 pm

Raveolution wrote:
ZionAtriedes wrote:

The fleet wouldn't reach Felarya. He'd have to pay the Miratans to get in. He'd also have to study Succubi artwork first. Menyssan would have the initiative against him. Fatal advantage.
Thrawn doesn't need to study the art, it just helps a lot. He can observe battle tactics for a few seconds, then immediately formulate a strategy, like in Outbound Flight, against the Vagaari and the Trade Federation droids.

...Thrawn also has a pretty good-sized armada with him. I dunno if the Miratans would want to mess with even that. The question is, how many ground troops does he have? After all, Felarya has no real exosphere for the ships to fly in...
Back to top Go down
S-Guy
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
S-Guy

PostSubject: Re: The Funniest Felaryan Feast EVER thread   The Funniest Felaryan Feast EVER thread Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 6:05 pm

ZionAtriedes wrote:
...Thrawn also has a pretty good-sized armada with him.

I can change that with a small freighter with an experimental cloaking device paired with a good store of nuclear weapons and a simple hacking device---the plan? Sneak aboard a large ship, nuke it (and possibly the surrounding ships in a shockwave), as everyone is investigating, yoink a cruiser and escape.

...of course it would work out better in theory than in practice. pale
Back to top Go down
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

PostSubject: Re: The Funniest Felaryan Feast EVER thread   The Funniest Felaryan Feast EVER thread Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 4:04 am

Actually, Thrawn (or, rather, his fleet) experimented with a cloaking device before. At least, I think that was Thrawn. I know some Imperials did in the years following the Battle of Endor. I'm semi-sure it was indeed Mitth'raw'nuruodo (Thrawn) and his fleet. It didn't work out too well.

And, if Thrawn has the Joruus C'Baoth clone, he can detect cloaked ships with the Force. (By the way, Outbound Flight had the original Jorus C'Baoth. Yes, the clone had two u's in his name, the original had one.)
Back to top Go down
Raveolution
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Raveolution

PostSubject: Re: The Funniest Felaryan Feast EVER thread   The Funniest Felaryan Feast EVER thread Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:00 am

ZionAtriedes wrote:
Thrawn doesn't need to study the art, it just helps a lot. He can observe battle tactics for a few seconds, then immediately formulate a strategy, like in Outbound Flight, against the Vagaari and the Trade Federation droids.

...Thrawn also has a pretty good-sized armada with him. I dunno if the Miratans would want to mess with even that. The question is, how many ground troops does he have? After all, Felarya has no real exosphere for the ships to fly in...
But there is no way to bombard Felarya from orbit. How would Thrawn's armada be useful? Can they fly in atmosphere?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Funniest Felaryan Feast EVER thread   The Funniest Felaryan Feast EVER thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Funniest Felaryan Feast EVER thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next