Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Funniest Felaryan Feast EVER thread

Go down 
+6
Darkfire destiny
Malahite
Feign
/Fish/
ZionAtriedes
Raveolution
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Raveolution
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Raveolution

The Funniest Felaryan Feast EVER thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Funniest Felaryan Feast EVER thread   The Funniest Felaryan Feast EVER thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:05 am

Riker: "Felarya? Maybe we should send an away team to check it out."
Picard: "Not unless you want to become a #2, #1."
Riker: "Oh. Well then let's lure the Klingon Empire there."
Back to top Go down
S-Guy
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
S-Guy

PostSubject: Re: The Funniest Felaryan Feast EVER thread   The Funniest Felaryan Feast EVER thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 11:21 am

ZionAtriedes wrote:
I know some Imperials did in the years following the Battle of Endor. I'm semi-sure it was indeed Mitth'raw'nuruodo (Thrawn) and his fleet. It didn't work out too well.

There was one time when they cloaked asteroids around a rebel planet with experimental cloaking technology so ships would crash into them. Evil laugh
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: The Funniest Felaryan Feast EVER thread   The Funniest Felaryan Feast EVER thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 11:51 am

Raveolution wrote:
I'm pretty sure the Cardassians were met with more contempt at the time than Klingons. Worf being the bridge at the time likely wouldn't help any either.

S-Guy wrote:
I can change that with a small freighter with an experimental cloaking device
May want to include jamming also. Especially for targeting solutions.

Quote :
paired with a good store of nuclear weapons
Simple nuclear weapons won't even match a single Turbo Laser shot, unfortunately. You may need more than a small freighter's worth impacting the ship. Unless, of course, you move fast enough.

Quote :
and a simple hacking device---the plan? Sneak aboard a large ship, nuke it (and possibly the surrounding ships in a shockwave), as everyone is investigating, yoink a cruiser and escape.
Only one problem: Said ships are crewed. You are not a main character. Thus, the Storm Troopers still have competence and accuracy.

Quote :
...of course it would work out better in theory than in practice. pale
Of course, which is why my suggestion is just taking some of those Hyperspace capable fighters, having them drone piloted, and having them slam at FTL speeds into the enemies capital ships. No loss of life, and you cause horrific damage.
Back to top Go down
S-Guy
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
S-Guy

PostSubject: Re: The Funniest Felaryan Feast EVER thread   The Funniest Felaryan Feast EVER thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 5:36 pm

Malahite wrote:
S-Guy wrote:
I can change that with a small freighter with an experimental cloaking device
May want to include jamming also. Especially for targeting solutions.

That might be a good idea, jamming their comms should help keep the chaos brewing. Evil laugh

Malahite wrote:
Quote :
paired with a good store of nuclear weapons
Simple nuclear weapons won't even match a single Turbo Laser shot, unfortunately. You may need more than a small freighter's worth impacting the ship. Unless, of course, you move fast enough.

Who said I meant from the outside? I meant sneaking inside...I'm very good at sneaking.

...if that fails, I can always run away while Yakety Sax plays in the background. Smile

Malahite wrote:
Quote :
and a simple hacking device---the plan? Sneak aboard a large ship, nuke it (and possibly the surrounding ships in a shockwave), as everyone is investigating, yoink a cruiser and escape.
Only one problem: Said ships are crewed. You are not a main character. Thus, the Storm Troopers still have competence and accuracy.

Sneaking around crews isn't so hard when you make use of ventilation ducts, taking care to "Dispose" of all mouse droids. I carry a knife in case I need to kill someone quietly, and a crossbow pistol in case I need to kill someone quietly from a distance. They're clones, nobody's gonna miss 'em when they're gone. Razz

Malahite wrote:
Quote :
...of course it would work out better in theory than in practice. pale
Of course, which is why my suggestion is just taking some of those Hyperspace capable fighters, having them drone piloted, and having them slam at FTL speeds into the enemies capital ships. No loss of life, and you cause horrific damage.

I'm going for a sneak in, escape-while-enemies-are-confused route. None of this kamikaze stuff. By the way---they can have the freighter. Wink
Back to top Go down
Raveolution
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Raveolution

PostSubject: Re: The Funniest Felaryan Feast EVER thread   The Funniest Felaryan Feast EVER thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 9:21 pm

Malahite wrote:
Raveolution wrote:
I'm pretty sure the Cardassians were met with more contempt at the time than Klingons. Worf being the bridge at the time likely wouldn't help any either.
True, but I'm thinking about how the Klingons would bluster and act all badass, until Crisis comes along and the giggles and gulpage ensues.

I'm not so familiar with Cardassian culture. It would be interesting to see how they'd react to a Great Pred...
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: The Funniest Felaryan Feast EVER thread   The Funniest Felaryan Feast EVER thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 4:54 am

Raveolution wrote:

I'm not so familiar with Cardassian culture. It would be interesting to see how they'd react to a Great Pred...
If you're going for laughs, in the top scenario put Vulcans. Logic in a world that defies Logic. You'll break their minds within a week.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: The Funniest Felaryan Feast EVER thread   The Funniest Felaryan Feast EVER thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 5:26 am

Malahite wrote:
Raveolution wrote:

If you're going for laughs, in the top scenario put Vulcans. Logic in a world that defies Logic. You'll break their minds within a week.

I'd love to see how long those arrogant elf-wannabe's last.
Back to top Go down
http://vegeta002.deviantart.com/
S-Guy
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
S-Guy

PostSubject: Re: The Funniest Felaryan Feast EVER thread   The Funniest Felaryan Feast EVER thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 10:55 am

Malahite wrote:
Raveolution wrote:

http://theslackerz.com/index.php?nav=Comic&Page=19 Razz
Back to top Go down
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

Location : Behind you. No, above! Oh, too late, I already got you. NINJA SKILLZ!

PostSubject: Re: The Funniest Felaryan Feast EVER thread   The Funniest Felaryan Feast EVER thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 12:53 pm

S-Guy wrote:
ZionAtriedes wrote:
I know some Imperials did in the years following the Battle of Endor. I'm semi-sure it was indeed Mitth'raw'nuruodo (Thrawn) and his fleet. It didn't work out too well.

There was one time when they cloaked asteroids around a rebel planet with experimental cloaking technology so ships would crash into them. Evil laugh
Sorry for the late reply: but it's NEW REPUBLIC, not Rebel. Shortly after the Battle of Endor, the Alliance declared itself a legitimate state.

Cardassians would probably end up like my Jurdeans: hunting preds using tactics and combat skills. It depends on how large the Cardassian force is, though. Felarya has quite a learning curve...

Vulcans might actually do rather well. Felarya isn't completely illogical, it just requires a separate set of thinking. How many times has Spock been able to explain dimensional anomalies and the like that Kirk's Enterprise got involved in? Star Trek had its share of weird stuff.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: The Funniest Felaryan Feast EVER thread   The Funniest Felaryan Feast EVER thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 5:54 am

ZionAtriedes wrote:

Cardassians would probably end up like my Jurdeans: hunting preds using tactics and combat skills. It depends on how large the Cardassian force is, though. Felarya has quite a learning curve...

Vulcans might actually do rather well. Felarya isn't completely illogical, it just requires a separate set of thinking. How many times has Spock been able to explain dimensional anomalies and the like that Kirk's Enterprise got involved in? Star Trek had its share of weird stuff.

The Cardassians had quite a large army, but after the Klingon Invasion and the Dominion War they were crushed and what little they have left is in shambles, with their best Military leaders dead.

Star Trek may have had it's share of wierd stuff, but they never had a Crisis (and I don't mean the event).
Back to top Go down
http://vegeta002.deviantart.com/
S-Guy
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
S-Guy

PostSubject: Re: The Funniest Felaryan Feast EVER thread   The Funniest Felaryan Feast EVER thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 11:44 am

ZionAtriedes wrote:
S-Guy wrote:
ZionAtriedes wrote:

Sorry for the late reply: but it's NEW REPUBLIC, not Rebel. Shortly after the Battle of Endor, the Alliance declared itself a legitimate state.

I know, I read up on this a long time ago. Razz

Aside:
S-Guy 2 Years Ago wrote:
This is really weird. I was reading up on SW lore, and when the rebels recaptured coruscant...well...look for yourselves. American soldiers putting up a flag on Iwo Jima looks just like Rebels putting up the flag on coruscant! Even look at the individual people putting up the flag, they are even standing in the same way!
The Funniest Felaryan Feast EVER thread - Page 2 Iwo%20JimaThe Funniest Felaryan Feast EVER thread - Page 2 300px-RebelVictoryAtCoruscant
Back to top Go down
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

Location : Behind you. No, above! Oh, too late, I already got you. NINJA SKILLZ!

PostSubject: Re: The Funniest Felaryan Feast EVER thread   The Funniest Felaryan Feast EVER thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 3:03 pm

vegeta002 wrote:
ZionAtriedes wrote:

The Cardassians had quite a large army, but after the Klingon Invasion and the Dominion War they were crushed and what little they have left is in shambles, with their best Military leaders dead.

Star Trek may have had it's share of wierd stuff, but they never had a Crisis (and I don't mean the event).
They've had things that were weirder than a cute, hungry naga. Um, one compound word: anti-time. Just... it's like a bunch of nerds gathered aorund and said "hey, what crazy, barely-plausible scientific concepts can we come up with?".

S-Guy wrote:
This is really weird. I was reading up on SW lore, and when the rebels recaptured coruscant...well...look for yourselves. American soldiers putting up a flag on Iwo Jima looks just like Rebels putting up the flag on coruscant! Even look at the individual people putting up the flag, they are even standing in the same way!
Whoa... I never saw that pic. That's DEFINITELY intentional.
Back to top Go down
Raveolution
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Raveolution

PostSubject: Re: The Funniest Felaryan Feast EVER thread   The Funniest Felaryan Feast EVER thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 1:37 am

Malahite wrote:
Raveolution wrote:

Ain't that the friggin truth!
Back to top Go down
S-Guy
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
S-Guy

PostSubject: Re: The Funniest Felaryan Feast EVER thread   The Funniest Felaryan Feast EVER thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 5:27 pm

Raveolution wrote:
Malahite wrote:
Raveolution wrote:

Its friggin hilarious too. Razz

...and possibly a little bit creepy if you think about it. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Raveolution
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Raveolution

PostSubject: Re: The Funniest Felaryan Feast EVER thread   The Funniest Felaryan Feast EVER thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 1:05 pm

S-Guy wrote:
Raveolution wrote:
Malahite wrote:
Raveolution wrote:

They could give Menyssan hell in a chess match. (Pun, get it?)
Back to top Go down
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

PostSubject: Re: The Funniest Felaryan Feast EVER thread   The Funniest Felaryan Feast EVER thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 6:02 pm

Raveolution wrote:
S-Guy wrote:
Raveolution wrote:
Malahite wrote:
Raveolution wrote:

...That was horrible. Vulcans are bad at chess, they can't think outside the box. Like thinking machines. Like Omnius. Like The Enemy.
Back to top Go down
Raveolution
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Raveolution

PostSubject: Re: The Funniest Felaryan Feast EVER thread   The Funniest Felaryan Feast EVER thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 6:36 am

ZionAtriedes wrote:
Raveolution wrote:
S-Guy wrote:
Raveolution wrote:
Malahite wrote:
Raveolution wrote:

...That was horrible. Vulcans are bad at chess, they can't think outside the box. Like thinking machines. Like Omnius. Like The Enemy.
But how does Menyssan play? Logically, or like McCoy?
Back to top Go down
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

PostSubject: Re: The Funniest Felaryan Feast EVER thread   The Funniest Felaryan Feast EVER thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 7:42 pm

Raveolution wrote:
ZionAtriedes wrote:
Raveolution wrote:
S-Guy wrote:
Raveolution wrote:
Malahite wrote:
Raveolution wrote:

But how does Menyssan play? Logically, or like McCoy?
Ask Karbo. >.<

She did lose to Shikamaru at Shogi...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Funniest Felaryan Feast EVER thread   The Funniest Felaryan Feast EVER thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Funniest Felaryan Feast EVER thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2