Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Have it your way (Burger King motto)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
beefy
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
beefy

Location : In front of my lovely laptop. Where else would I want to be?

Have it your way (Burger King motto) Empty
PostSubject: Have it your way (Burger King motto)   Have it your way (Burger King motto) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 12:09 pm

It's not spam. If it were spam, would I risk being kicked out of this forum by posting again? Kick me out if you must, but I'm telling you, this video is important! Even if it is lies mixed in with truth, it is important information that helps us to open our eyes a little more nonetheless. Karbo, I apologize for posting and disobeying direct guidelines by doing so, but you guys NEED to at least get an idea of what is going on... help

P.S. If this is indeed the last time I will be able to post in this forum, I want you all to know that I thoroughly enjoyed my time here. I will not post on this matter again, especially since I will most likely be kicked out anyway. Crying or Very sad

I am not, nor have I ever been, a spammer. I did my research, and a few of the facts stated in this video are true, and it needs to be known by the American public. scratch study Shocked
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

Have it your way (Burger King motto) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have it your way (Burger King motto)   Have it your way (Burger King motto) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 2:24 pm

Well I didn't actually watch the video but if you think it's an important one, I'll move it to the off topic forum then.
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/

Have it your way (Burger King motto)
Page 1 of 1