Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GAME: King of the Hill

Go down 
+24
Jasconius
EdgedWeapon
Anime-Junkie
ravaging vixen
mikeimp
DaNoob13
Stabs
alliance
ZionAtriedes
Mortis
Slimetoad
sparkythechu
Shady Knight
SuperPieGuy9
FalconJudge
Boris92
Kain
AisuKaiko
Gabriel115
Sehoolighan
NinthSun
Doc
CauldronBorn24
Archmage_Bael
28 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

GAME: King of the Hill Empty
PostSubject: GAME: King of the Hill   GAME: King of the Hill Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 1:02 pm

I'm sure most of you know this one, it's pretty popular but it can be funny depending on the imagination of people.

For those of you who don't know here's the rules:

The idea of this thread is that each time you post, you take over a virtual hill from the previous poster. To make a post in this thread, you must tell how you took the hill from the person, and at the end of the post proclaim "MY HILL".

Also, you can't take the hill from yourself, so no double posting.

I'll start.

I walk up to the unclaimed hill. MY HILL!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GAME: King of the Hill   GAME: King of the Hill Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 2:29 pm

I "Accidently" stomp you into the ground with Metal Gear RAY and take the hill! Its now MY hill!
Back to top Go down
CauldronBorn24
Loremaster
CauldronBorn24

PostSubject: Re: GAME: King of the Hill   GAME: King of the Hill Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 2:42 pm

I destroy your Metal Gear RAY with a swam of Predator UAVs each firing Hellfire anti tank missiles. MY HILL!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GAME: King of the Hill   GAME: King of the Hill Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 3:37 pm

I take back over the hill using Mass Produced Metal Gear RAYs... its MY hill again!
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: GAME: King of the Hill   GAME: King of the Hill Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 3:41 pm

I dig underneath your your machines and claim the hill. Then I set up a fortress. MY HILL.
Back to top Go down
Doc
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Doc

PostSubject: Re: GAME: King of the Hill   GAME: King of the Hill Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 3:43 pm

I send in dancing armed russians to get the hill, they win. MY HILL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GAME: King of the Hill   GAME: King of the Hill Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 3:45 pm

I send Revolver Ocelot who kills all the Dancing Russians with the same bullet, My Hill.
Back to top Go down
NinthSun
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
NinthSun

PostSubject: Re: GAME: King of the Hill   GAME: King of the Hill Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 3:57 pm

I convince Revolver Ocelot his time is better spent doing something else than fighting for a hill. MY HILL!
Back to top Go down
CauldronBorn24
Loremaster
CauldronBorn24

PostSubject: Re: GAME: King of the Hill   GAME: King of the Hill Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 4:04 pm

I order an artillery battery to fire on the hill; destroying everything in a hail of GPS guided high explosive shells. What's left of the hill is MY HILL!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GAME: King of the Hill   GAME: King of the Hill Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 4:07 pm

I send Solid Snake in, he kills you and I take the hill... its MY hill now.
Back to top Go down
Sehoolighan
Survivor
Survivor
Sehoolighan

PostSubject: Re: GAME: King of the Hill   GAME: King of the Hill Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 5:18 pm

I remove Snake's box and kick you AND him off the hill. MY HILL!
Back to top Go down
http://sehoolighan.deviantart.com/
CauldronBorn24
Loremaster
CauldronBorn24

PostSubject: Re: GAME: King of the Hill   GAME: King of the Hill Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 6:19 pm

I tell the FBI and CIA that you are a terrorist; they arrest you; leaving the Hill for me to set up bunkers and deboubts. MY HILL!
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: GAME: King of the Hill   GAME: King of the Hill Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 6:58 pm

I terraform the hill and trap them within a cave underneath the remodeled hill, which now has a vertical cliff edge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GAME: King of the Hill   GAME: King of the Hill Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 7:14 pm

I "Accidently" Land a helicopter on you and push both you and the helicopter off. Its MY Hill now
Back to top Go down
CauldronBorn24
Loremaster
CauldronBorn24

PostSubject: Re: GAME: King of the Hill   GAME: King of the Hill Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 7:15 pm

I detonate a low yield nuclear weapon within the Earth's crust beneath your location; the resulting blast causes a localised earthquake shaking you off the hill; allowing me to rebuild my fortifications. MY HILL!

Last edited by CauldronBorn24 on Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GAME: King of the Hill   GAME: King of the Hill Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 7:16 pm

I jam my flag through both of your feet, trapping you on the hill and claiming it. Its MY Hill!
Back to top Go down
CauldronBorn24
Loremaster
CauldronBorn24

PostSubject: Re: GAME: King of the Hill   GAME: King of the Hill Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 7:20 pm

I take out a M1911 pistol and shoot you both in the head. MY HILL! Again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GAME: King of the Hill   GAME: King of the Hill Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 7:23 pm

I point out that you and myself were the only ones on the hill and I had an extra life. You die. My Hill again!
Back to top Go down
Doc
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Doc

PostSubject: Re: GAME: King of the Hill   GAME: King of the Hill Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 7:58 pm

I Grow bat wings and decapitate you with a shovel that said "**** you" MY HILL.
Back to top Go down
Sehoolighan
Survivor
Survivor
Sehoolighan

PostSubject: Re: GAME: King of the Hill   GAME: King of the Hill Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 8:15 pm

I appear out of nowhere and paint a bullseye on your back and run away as fast as possible as Dracula shot a laser from his moon base, you are now dust. MY HILL!
Back to top Go down
Gabriel115
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Gabriel115

PostSubject: Re: GAME: King of the Hill   GAME: King of the Hill Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 9:26 pm

I turn back time to a point when noone had the hill then build a massive fortress on it. MY HILL!!!
Back to top Go down
Sehoolighan
Survivor
Survivor
Sehoolighan

PostSubject: Re: GAME: King of the Hill   GAME: King of the Hill Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 10:22 pm

I appear out of nowhere... for the first time, and I bring your past self as well. TIME PARADOX ENSUES! Your future self gets vaporized while your old self is confused, but I give 'im some chloroform, he's alright now. Ze Hill iz MINE!
Back to top Go down
AisuKaiko
Keeper of Flat Chests
AisuKaiko

PostSubject: Re: GAME: King of the Hill   GAME: King of the Hill Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 12:31 am

I declare another hill to be the hill we're playing on and step onto it. MY HILL!
Back to top Go down
http://aisukaiko.deviantart.com
Kain
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: GAME: King of the Hill   GAME: King of the Hill Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 1:54 am

I flip over your hill, which was really a cardboard cut-out of the real hill, the one I'm standing on, and thus, MY HILL.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GAME: King of the Hill   GAME: King of the Hill Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 5:24 am

I use Close Quarters Combat to Interrogate you and you tell me the Crocodiles are ferocious, so I throw you into the swamp with them. One Crocodile eats you and I take the hiil. Its MY Hill again!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GAME: King of the Hill   GAME: King of the Hill Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GAME: King of the Hill
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next