Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GAME: King of the Hill

Go down 
+24
Jasconius
EdgedWeapon
Anime-Junkie
ravaging vixen
mikeimp
DaNoob13
Stabs
alliance
ZionAtriedes
Mortis
Slimetoad
sparkythechu
Shady Knight
SuperPieGuy9
FalconJudge
Boris92
Kain
AisuKaiko
Gabriel115
Sehoolighan
NinthSun
Doc
CauldronBorn24
Archmage_Bael
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
ravaging vixen
ravaging vixen

GAME: King of the Hill - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GAME: King of the Hill   GAME: King of the Hill - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 4:31 pm

I give 20,000 dollars to move from the hill for a day and set up a catapult full of Twinkies to throw at intruders. My HILL
Back to top Go down
Kai Leingod
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
Kai Leingod

PostSubject: Re: GAME: King of the Hill   GAME: King of the Hill - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 4:34 pm

I activate Stronghold making every phyrexian who lives there appear on the Hill I plant My Flag on said Hill all mine.
Back to top Go down
CauldronBorn24
Loremaster
CauldronBorn24

PostSubject: Re: GAME: King of the Hill   GAME: King of the Hill - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 4:43 pm

For laughs I set loose 1000 squirrels with mini bombs strapped to them to storm the hill, in a hail of shrapnel and fur they destroy everything on the hill. I get bored so I go to the pub for a few pints. Have fun.

Last edited by CauldronBorn24 on Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sehoolighan
Survivor
Survivor
Sehoolighan

PostSubject: Re: GAME: King of the Hill   GAME: King of the Hill - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 7:24 pm

I notice ze hill covered squirrelly bits and pieces, but a lack of peoples and persons so I take it for myself and cover it... WITH EXPLOSIVE PANCAKES!!! My hill... OF SYRUPY GOODNESS!
Back to top Go down
http://sehoolighan.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: GAME: King of the Hill   GAME: King of the Hill - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 7:26 pm

I break your neck, throw you off the hill and cover the hill in instant death spikes that affect only robots. MY HILL.
Back to top Go down
Kai Leingod
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
Kai Leingod

PostSubject: Re: GAME: King of the Hill   GAME: King of the Hill - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 9:38 pm

I reform out of a phylactery and use ancient dark magic to purge all life I claim it for my own stay of my death hill
Back to top Go down
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: GAME: King of the Hill   GAME: King of the Hill - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 9:06 am

I destroy the phylactery and send your immortal soul to the depths of hell itself! My hill!
Back to top Go down
Jasconius
Survivor
Survivor
Jasconius

PostSubject: Re: GAME: King of the Hill   GAME: King of the Hill - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 9:44 am

I merely walk onto the hill. No one else was currently there as they were too busy fighting one another. My hill.
Back to top Go down
Kai Leingod
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
Kai Leingod

PostSubject: Re: GAME: King of the Hill   GAME: King of the Hill - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 10:56 am

ok I come back from hell with new headgear the devils skull. i crush the person on on top of sead hill using every demon in hell and send every one to hell MY Hill
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GAME: King of the Hill   GAME: King of the Hill - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:13 am

I point out that demons do not live in hell, your head explodes from this realization and I claim the hill. My Hill.
Back to top Go down
Boris92
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Boris92

PostSubject: Re: GAME: King of the Hill   GAME: King of the Hill - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:18 am

I duct-tape a Goron Mask to your face and through you into a very deep lake. I claim the hill. MY hill.
Back to top Go down
Kai Leingod
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
Kai Leingod

PostSubject: Re: GAME: King of the Hill   GAME: King of the Hill - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:30 am

I grow a new head with asbestos lining and claim the heel with my serrated flag and chop the enemies flag apart with it
Back to top Go down
Jasconius
Survivor
Survivor
Jasconius

PostSubject: Re: GAME: King of the Hill   GAME: King of the Hill - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 8:03 am

I open a portal into an alternate dimension and find an alternate version of the hill that has not been claimed. As I leave, I activate a detonator and grin before the portal vanishes. Seconds later, the hill in this dimension explodes.
Back to top Go down
Kai Leingod
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
Kai Leingod

PostSubject: Re: GAME: King of the Hill   GAME: King of the Hill - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:28 pm

I call the doctor to borrow his tardess and go to the dimension before you get there leaving a nuclear mine with a flag saying "too late".

XD
Back to top Go down
Jasconius
Survivor
Survivor
Jasconius

PostSubject: Re: GAME: King of the Hill   GAME: King of the Hill - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 3:48 pm

(that leaves no one with a hill)

Running into a nearby phone booth, I knock out two teens and am then suddenly transported into the past. I land in a place "BEFORE TIME" and find the first hill to have ever existed. I claim it before any other could.
Back to top Go down
Kai Leingod
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
Kai Leingod

PostSubject: Re: GAME: King of the Hill   GAME: King of the Hill - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 4:07 pm

Present day kick your fossilised remains down the hill mine now
Back to top Go down
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: GAME: King of the Hill   GAME: King of the Hill - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 8:30 pm

I travel to the future and kick your fossilized remains down the hill. My hill!
Back to top Go down
Kai Leingod
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
Kai Leingod

PostSubject: Re: GAME: King of the Hill   GAME: King of the Hill - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 12:14 am

I activate the legacy weapon by crashing the sky ship weatherlight into themoon I generate enough mana to kill a god angrier in tale means you no offence.

With your remains spread across the universandevery dimension I crash the ship on the hill mine once more
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GAME: King of the Hill   GAME: King of the Hill - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GAME: King of the Hill
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12