Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GAME: King of the Hill

Go down 
+24
Jasconius
EdgedWeapon
Anime-Junkie
ravaging vixen
mikeimp
DaNoob13
Stabs
alliance
ZionAtriedes
Mortis
Slimetoad
sparkythechu
Shady Knight
SuperPieGuy9
FalconJudge
Boris92
Kain
AisuKaiko
Gabriel115
Sehoolighan
NinthSun
Doc
CauldronBorn24
Archmage_Bael
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

GAME: King of the Hill - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GAME: King of the Hill   GAME: King of the Hill - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 9:14 am

I feed the crocodiles their natural prey and they find out I'm not so bad. They walk up the hill, eat you and I claim the hill. MY HILL
Back to top Go down
Sehoolighan
Survivor
Survivor
Sehoolighan

PostSubject: Re: GAME: King of the Hill   GAME: King of the Hill - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 2:39 pm

I feed ze crocodiles buffalo wings and they take off to a nearby river to get rid of ze spicyness. I then push you off... MY HILL!
Back to top Go down
http://sehoolighan.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: GAME: King of the Hill   GAME: King of the Hill - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 3:39 pm

I run you over with an F-Zero, my hill.
Back to top Go down
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: GAME: King of the Hill   GAME: King of the Hill - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 6:59 pm

I launch a viral advertising campaign for a fake hill a few miles away. When you go and search for it, I take the real hill! MY HILL!
Back to top Go down
ravaging vixen
ravaging vixen

PostSubject: Re: GAME: King of the Hill   GAME: King of the Hill - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 7:56 pm

I learn russian engineering and flight tactics and rent myself a Su-32-Flanker-D. i then bomb the crap out of your hill and any others adjacent to it. about a mile away i mark a new hill and place and bomb a flag on it. MY NEW HILL!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GAME: King of the Hill   GAME: King of the Hill - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 9:36 pm

I learn to fly an F-22, Swat your flanker-D out of the skies, and land on the airstrip I have built on the hill. MY HILL
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: GAME: King of the Hill   GAME: King of the Hill - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 10:05 am

I launch heat seaking SA missiles at you, and then take over your air strip. MY HILL
Back to top Go down
EdgedWeapon
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
EdgedWeapon

PostSubject: Re: GAME: King of the Hill   GAME: King of the Hill - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:05 pm

I overrun your precious air strip with my minions in the dead of night. They tear you to pieces and feast on your bone marrow before I put them to work constructing my own dark tower of Evil atop the hill. MY HILL!
Back to top Go down
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: GAME: King of the Hill   GAME: King of the Hill - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:33 pm

I launch a tactical ICBM at the hill which contains a calculator what divides by zero. Everyone on the hill is teleported into another dimension, and I am able to claim the hill. MY HILL!
Back to top Go down
ravaging vixen
ravaging vixen

PostSubject: Re: GAME: King of the Hill   GAME: King of the Hill - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 10:06 am

i set up a conference building on your hill. It composes a meeting hall so we can discuss who's hill it really is (we each have missile launch buttons and about 200 men to decide. That's if there is no negotiation lol.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GAME: King of the Hill   GAME: King of the Hill - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 12:07 pm

I quietly take over the hill while you're discussing it amongst yourselves. MY Hill.
Back to top Go down
Doc
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Doc

PostSubject: Re: GAME: King of the Hill   GAME: King of the Hill - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 10:31 am

I commit war! i send a company of special infantry to apprehend you. they successfully managed to do so. all resources you had including the hill now belong to me for collateral. MY HILL!
Back to top Go down
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: GAME: King of the Hill   GAME: King of the Hill - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:23 pm

I place copious amounts of laxative in the hill's water supply. While your soldiers are incapacitated, I claim the hill! MY HILL!
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: GAME: King of the Hill   GAME: King of the Hill - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 3:50 pm

I clone the hill and fool you into walking over to the wrong one. MY HILL
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: GAME: King of the Hill   GAME: King of the Hill - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 12:43 pm

Hank Hill, Dale Gribble, Boomhower, and Bill walk onto the hill. Their ultimate Redneckness overpowers everyone, causing them to leave. They each open up a beer.
Hank: Yup.
Dale: Yup.
Bill: Yup.
Boomhower: Mmhmm.

The four begin to drink.
Back to top Go down
http://Michael-son-of-goku.deviantart.com
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: GAME: King of the Hill   GAME: King of the Hill - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 3:53 pm

I sabotage the propane tanks, causing the hill to burn down! Then, I reclaim the ruins. My hill!
Back to top Go down
ravaging vixen
ravaging vixen

PostSubject: Re: GAME: King of the Hill   GAME: King of the Hill - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 4:07 pm

In Soviet Russia. hill claims YOU. (guess its my hill)
Back to top Go down
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

PostSubject: Re: GAME: King of the Hill   GAME: King of the Hill - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 4:09 pm

I treck to soviet russia and hire some S.T.A.L.K.E.Rs to take the hill.
My hill.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: GAME: King of the Hill   GAME: King of the Hill - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 9:51 pm

I siege the hill with trebuchets, with giant tortoises as ammo. MY HILL!
Back to top Go down
ravaging vixen
ravaging vixen

PostSubject: Re: GAME: King of the Hill   GAME: King of the Hill - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:52 am

I put geographical terraform rockets beneath the hill and send it in orbit, making it a artificial satellite. MY HILL!
Back to top Go down
Sehoolighan
Survivor
Survivor
Sehoolighan

PostSubject: Re: GAME: King of the Hill   GAME: King of the Hill - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 11:24 am

I send a bear in a space helmet up to ze satellite and presses a BIGREDBUTTON, which sends ze hill back to Earth. While free-falling, ze bear gives you a bear hug. MY HILL!
Back to top Go down
http://sehoolighan.deviantart.com/
Stabs
Stabs

PostSubject: Re: GAME: King of the Hill   GAME: King of the Hill - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:07 pm

I run you over in a motorcycle and then run away. When the ambulance comes, I return without it- and put my flag on it. MY HILL!
Back to top Go down
Boris92
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Boris92

PostSubject: Re: GAME: King of the Hill   GAME: King of the Hill - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:18 pm

I walk up the hill and push you down. While you're rolling down, I kick over your flag and replace it with an emergency beacon that will call forth an unstoppable armada that will unleash hell on the hill and the surrounding area if it is disturbed or I die. MY HILL!
Back to top Go down
Grave
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle
Grave

PostSubject: Re: GAME: King of the Hill   GAME: King of the Hill - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:33 pm

I use one mothership and a handful of archons to create the archon toilet to destroy your armada. MY HILL.
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: GAME: King of the Hill   GAME: King of the Hill - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 4:29 pm

I send a bunch of crazy fan girls to assault the armada. MY HILL.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GAME: King of the Hill   GAME: King of the Hill - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GAME: King of the Hill
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next