Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GAME: King of the Hill

Go down 
+24
Jasconius
EdgedWeapon
Anime-Junkie
ravaging vixen
mikeimp
DaNoob13
Stabs
alliance
ZionAtriedes
Mortis
Slimetoad
sparkythechu
Shady Knight
SuperPieGuy9
FalconJudge
Boris92
Kain
AisuKaiko
Gabriel115
Sehoolighan
NinthSun
Doc
CauldronBorn24
Archmage_Bael
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Doc
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Doc

GAME: King of the Hill - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GAME: King of the Hill   GAME: King of the Hill - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 8:44 am

I give money and M420 LMG's to the wicked witch of the west. She sends her monkeys armed with the guns. They kill the Alligators, then you. They throw poop at your dead corps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GAME: King of the Hill   GAME: King of the Hill - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 1:24 pm

I deploy... METAL GEAR... GEAR! And it crushes you and I take over the hill. Its MY hill now!
Back to top Go down
CauldronBorn24
Loremaster
CauldronBorn24

PostSubject: Re: GAME: King of the Hill   GAME: King of the Hill - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 3:36 pm

I order in a tactical nuclear strike which destroys everything inculding the hill, using a team of sappers crewing lead lined bulldozers we make a new hill out of ash and irradiated soil. MY HILL!
Back to top Go down
AisuKaiko
Keeper of Flat Chests
AisuKaiko

PostSubject: Re: GAME: King of the Hill   GAME: King of the Hill - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 3:59 pm

I rewrite the English language, changing the definition of hill to "a comfy armchair." I sit in said chair. MY HILL!
Back to top Go down
http://aisukaiko.deviantart.com
CauldronBorn24
Loremaster
CauldronBorn24

PostSubject: Re: GAME: King of the Hill   GAME: King of the Hill - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 4:05 pm

I come to your house and remove you from your arm chair; which I then take back to the hill. MY HILL!
Back to top Go down
Sehoolighan
Survivor
Survivor
Sehoolighan

PostSubject: Re: GAME: King of the Hill   GAME: King of the Hill - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 12:24 am

I make you wear a terrible wrestling mask and fight the world's most realistic luchador, Antonio el Tigre Gordo! Not only does he Ko-BIBBLE Slap you with an authentic wooly mammoth skull, he turns you into footrest for ze comfy arm chair on ze hill. My hill... AGAIN! Evil laugh
Back to top Go down
http://sehoolighan.deviantart.com/
Boris92
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Boris92

PostSubject: Re: GAME: King of the Hill   GAME: King of the Hill - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 12:23 pm

I send in all 3 types of Nod MCV Mk. 7's to remove you and the wrestler from the hill. They all deploy around the hill and begin producing units to protect MY hill!
Back to top Go down
CauldronBorn24
Loremaster
CauldronBorn24

PostSubject: Re: GAME: King of the Hill   GAME: King of the Hill - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 3:58 pm

I call in an air strike; A-10Cs backed up by F-15Es and F-22A destroy your Nod base with JADAMs and SDMs. MY HILL!
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: GAME: King of the Hill   GAME: King of the Hill - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 5:40 pm

I hike up the hill and fold out a beach chair with an umbrella and iced tea, pwning everyone else. MY HILL.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GAME: King of the Hill   GAME: King of the Hill - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 5:43 pm

I take the Beach Chair out from under you, beat you to death with it and take over the hill, MY HILL
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: GAME: King of the Hill   GAME: King of the Hill - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 5:45 pm

I cry while being beaten to death. When I die I become a ghost and haunt your dreams until you run off the hill. MY HILL.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GAME: King of the Hill   GAME: King of the Hill - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 5:47 pm

I never run, so it remains MY Hill
Back to top Go down
NinthSun
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
NinthSun

PostSubject: Re: GAME: King of the Hill   GAME: King of the Hill - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 5:49 pm

I use.. DARK MAGIC.. to summon an army of undead to carry you away! Why carry away? So you can try to take the hill later. But for now.. MY HILL!
Back to top Go down
Sehoolighan
Survivor
Survivor
Sehoolighan

PostSubject: Re: GAME: King of the Hill   GAME: King of the Hill - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 7:19 pm

I call upon my friend Beware the Dark, not only does he devour the magic within the zombies, re-killing them, but he terrifies you with your most secret of fears making you sprint of ze hill emotionally scared. As Beware leaves, I dust off the fallen beach chair and practice my guitar. MY HILL AGAIN!
Back to top Go down
Boris92
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Boris92

PostSubject: Re: GAME: King of the Hill   GAME: King of the Hill - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 11:34 pm

I drive up in a Flame Tank and burn you alive. Along with starting some fires on the hill. MY HILL!
Back to top Go down
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

PostSubject: Re: GAME: King of the Hill   GAME: King of the Hill - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:41 pm

I take about 52 metric tons of water and a rock and, using them, destroy your tank. Plug up the fire-spewing part, you know.

I then kick you.

MY HILL.
Back to top Go down
http://falconjudge2.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: GAME: King of the Hill   GAME: King of the Hill - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 8:08 pm

Mr. Sandman eats you for a bedtime snack and I take over the hill. MY HILL!
Back to top Go down
Boris92
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Boris92

PostSubject: Re: GAME: King of the Hill   GAME: King of the Hill - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 2:08 pm

I send in a Cyborg Commando to take you out. MY HILL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GAME: King of the Hill   GAME: King of the Hill - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 2:15 pm

I throw a brick at you which kills you and I take over the hill... MY Hill
Back to top Go down
SuperPieGuy9
Great warrior
Great warrior
SuperPieGuy9

PostSubject: Re: GAME: King of the Hill   GAME: King of the Hill - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 2:15 pm

I summon Ramuh to pwn your butt and fry you to a crisp. I claim this land in the name of the Pastry Kingdom!
Back to top Go down
Boris92
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Boris92

PostSubject: Re: GAME: King of the Hill   GAME: King of the Hill - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 2:53 pm

I bring in a Cyborg Reaper. Sure, he cuts off a piece of the hill, but now it's ALL MINE!!
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: GAME: King of the Hill   GAME: King of the Hill - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 3:12 pm

I snipe you from a helicopter and then parachute down on MY HILL!!
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
Boris92
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Boris92

PostSubject: Re: GAME: King of the Hill   GAME: King of the Hill - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 3:23 pm

I send in a Nod Salamander to cleanse the area of you and the helicopter. MY HILL!
Back to top Go down
Sehoolighan
Survivor
Survivor
Sehoolighan

PostSubject: Re: GAME: King of the Hill   GAME: King of the Hill - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 4:29 pm

I call in friend Ka'lumach, he eats your lizard... even though he isn't a cannibal. My hill again.
Back to top Go down
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

PostSubject: Re: GAME: King of the Hill   GAME: King of the Hill - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:06 pm

I send a ninja in for the Ka'lumach. I then take... personal care of you.

MY HILL.
Back to top Go down
http://falconjudge2.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GAME: King of the Hill   GAME: King of the Hill - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GAME: King of the Hill
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next