Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fearyan strips idea

Go down 
+27
zalzas
lami
Haar
Byakugan01
melancholy-melody13
Outlaw
Irritus
ericnthered123
Ravana3k
mikeimp
Shady Knight
Tankmasterxyz
Darkfire destiny
Flare
S-Guy
L'Ryn
Mickilla
/Fish/
xlrp
GREGOLE
Zoekin
rcs619
vegeta002
Pendragon
Feadraug
Zillachary
Karbo
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tankmasterxyz
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle
Tankmasterxyz

Fearyan strips idea - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fearyan strips idea   Fearyan strips idea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 8:26 am

Katarika ask's Crisis why Anna just doesn't have a Fairy enlarge a cigarette for her since she wants one so bad. Crisis pause's for a second then say's they'll just keep it a secret from Anna.

Indiana Jones goes to the Mysterious temple, as he's crossing the bridge he looks down to see Anko.

Last edited by Tankmasterxyz on Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://tankmasterxyz.deviantart.com/
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Fearyan strips idea   Fearyan strips idea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 8:30 am

Lack ideas, but a strip with Aya and/or Lily would be nice.
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
xlrp
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Fearyan strips idea   Fearyan strips idea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 5:30 pm

Something with Garnet and Vivian.

Temi lecturing Subeta about not being so reckless. Then a loud even happens that causes Subeta to compulsively go investigated leaving Temi thinking that she'll never change.

Melany and Liliy oversee a group of campers. While Melany is thinking of good trap. Liliy has already rushed in and put them all under her vine control has the campers walk back Melany and ask which one she wants. Melany responds that your no fun.
Back to top Go down
http://xlrp.deviantart.com
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Fearyan strips idea   Fearyan strips idea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 5:35 am

Tankmasterxyz wrote:
Indiana Jones goes to the Mysterious temple, as he's crossing the bridge he looks down to see Anko.

She's never get him.
Back to top Go down
http://vegeta002.deviantart.com/
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Fearyan strips idea   Fearyan strips idea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 5:40 am

Captain Jack Sparrow encounters Anko.
Back to top Go down
http://Michael-son-of-goku.deviantart.com
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Fearyan strips idea   Fearyan strips idea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 6:42 am

xlrp wrote:

Temi lecturing Subeta about not being so reckless. Then a loud even happens that causes Subeta to compulsively go investigated leaving Temi thinking that she'll never change.

I love this one ^^ Very easy to visualize Razz
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Fearyan strips idea   Fearyan strips idea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 1:40 am

It seems there is a probem in DA in viewing new pictures... so here is the latest strip ^^

Fearyan strips idea - Page 2 Felaryastrip6
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Fearyan strips idea   Fearyan strips idea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 3:20 am

Saw that in DA not long ago, but does she really expect someone smart like Anna to fall for that? The trap stands out.
Back to top Go down
http://vegeta002.deviantart.com/
Mickilla
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Mickilla

PostSubject: Re: Fearyan strips idea   Fearyan strips idea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 7:46 am

That's probably why Crisis facepalmed.
Back to top Go down
rcs619
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Fearyan strips idea   Fearyan strips idea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 9:39 am

Okay, I just thought of this ^^. It would be a continuation of the Katrika strip.

Crisis has Katrika off to the side and is talking to her, saying something like "Now Katrika, do you really think Anna, or anyone would fall for that trap?" then you see Fiona slithering by and seeing the sun shining off of some of the scraps of metal. Fiona goes to investigate the shiny object and sets off the trap.

Katrika hears the trap go off and lunges ahead without looking, probably shouting something like "Anna! I knew this would work!" Then the last frame has her coiled around Fiona, looking confused and a little embarassed, and she says something like "Umm...good afternoon, Fiona". Fiona would look back at her, also confused and say something like "Hi Kat". Crisis could also be there too, facepalming again XD.

Well, I laughed a little when I thought of it ^_^.
Back to top Go down
Zoekin
Grand-pop
Grand-pop
Zoekin

PostSubject: Re: Fearyan strips idea   Fearyan strips idea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 10:57 am

Its All 19 wrote:
Okay, I just thought of this ^^. It would be a continuation of the Katrika strip.

Crisis has Katrika off to the side and is talking to her, saying something like "Now Katrika, do you really think Anna, or anyone would fall for that trap?" then you see Fiona slithering by and seeing the sun shining off of some of the scraps of metal. Fiona goes to investigate the shiny object and sets off the trap.

Katrika hears the trap go off and lunges ahead without looking, probably shouting something like "Anna! I knew this would work!" Then the last frame has her coiled around Fiona, looking confused and a little embarassed, and she says something like "Umm...good afternoon, Fiona". Fiona would look back at her, also confused and say something like "Hi Kat". Crisis could also be there too, facepalming again XD.

Well, I laughed a little when I thought of it ^_^.

I like it! I can see it happening!

Two campers in Felarya exit their tent to find Fiona looming over them. One starts to panic but is reassured by her friend.
"Don't panic. The anti-naga device Gunther sold us seems to be working!"
*Fiona is mesmerized by bits of tin foil dangling from string reflecting sunlight*
Back to top Go down
http://tanyastoviaka.deviantart.com/
rcs619
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Fearyan strips idea   Fearyan strips idea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 12:03 pm

Zoekin said:
Quote :
Two campers in Felarya exit their tent to find Fiona looming over them. One starts to panic but is reassured by her friend.
"Don't panic. The anti-naga device Gunther sold us seems to be working!"
*Fiona is mesmerized by bits of tin foil dangling from string reflecting sunlight*

OMG!!! I laughed so hard when I read this! XD. The bad thing is, it actually would work! lol, I bet Gunther would never see that coming. He could have sold it to them as a joke, or thinking it would backfire like all of his other "safety devices". It would be great if he was watching from the bushes or something XD.

For future referrence...jingling your keys in the sunlight would probably work too ^_^

>>Fiona: Hey! Im not *that* easy to distract!
*Cliff jingles his keys, the sunlight dancing across them*
>>Fiona: *stares at the keys* Ohh, shiny! ^_^ *comes to her senses*.......dammit! I did it again!

lol, excellent idea, Zoekin!
Back to top Go down
Flare
Survivor
Survivor
Flare

PostSubject: Re: Fearyan strips idea   Fearyan strips idea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 4:11 pm

*Distracts Fiona with some glowy gems*

Anyway, crazy thought. Boat traveling down the Jewel river, and the captain is telling his crew about some of the Mermaids there, and how some are known for finding humans as tasty snacks. They don't beleve him (As they arn't from Felarya/or not that smart), then we see a mermaid behind the boat, listening to the story and thinking "Time for a bit of an education..."

Then instead of eating them, she just soaks them, laughing.
Back to top Go down
xlrp
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Fearyan strips idea   Fearyan strips idea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 12:45 pm

Iridan controles a group of armored soldiers and makes them march toward Menyssan. They then start and organized dancing. When they are done Iridan uses her magic to rip the Armor off and they eat the soldiers. Menyssan responding "That what she calls dinner and a show."

Alvar looking for a challenge finds one of Gunters goods that attract viciouse preditors. The only problem is it only atracts preditors Alvar has already beaten or pedaors he knows. Then he discards is thinking its worthless.

After another one of Subeta's failed attempts to get Alvar's sword. He offer her a trade. His sword for her enchanted glove. Subeta makes the trade and after an hour or so of having the sword be never even examining it. She returns to Alvar to undo the trade. Alvars ask "What's the matter?" Subeta answers "I just feel so naked without my gloce."

Lily argues with Anna thinking there is a secret to changing humans into othere creatures. And Almost gets Anna to admite she likes being a Naga over a Human.

Vivian is intoduced to Garnet by some harpies. And Vivian unkowning kidnaps Garnet thinking she need to be healed from after seeing all her scars.
Back to top Go down
rcs619
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Fearyan strips idea   Fearyan strips idea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 11:16 pm

Well, Zoekin and I were talking, and this idea came about.

Okay, it starts off with a human being held by Crisis. He offers to teach her a fun new game if she will spare him. Crisis then goes to find someone (probably Kat, Fiona, or another friend, since Anna would never agree to play a game with her). The next frame (most likely the third one) has Crisis and her friend standing on a giant twister mat with the human standing on a branch holding the spinner. He nervously says "...umm...right foot blue" and then Crisis eats him in the last frame.

lol, well it got a chuckle out of me ^^.
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Fearyan strips idea   Fearyan strips idea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 1:44 am

Well there is something to do with Fiona's love for shiny thing for sure ^_^
Back to top Go down
Ravana3k
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Ravana3k

PostSubject: Re: Fearyan strips idea   Fearyan strips idea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 5:56 am

I know this isjn't a very detailed idea but, maybe you can use Jora and her clumsyness? ^^
Back to top Go down
ericnthered123
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
ericnthered123

PostSubject: Re: Fearyan strips idea   Fearyan strips idea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 1:08 pm

How about Anna having a Charlie Brown moment? Where she is laying on a log (the wall:D) and is thinking about eating people and her conflictions about it. Then have someone smoking a cigarette walk by and well... you can make up the rest. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://ericnthered123.deviantart.com
Irritus
Naga food
Irritus

PostSubject: Re: Fearyan strips idea   Fearyan strips idea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 5:01 pm

I got an idea from looking at my Card Games book
don't know if it's good or not,

Menyssan, Crisis and (someone else) are sitting around playing poker,
they all glance at each other then they lay down their hand.
Menyssan wins with a royal flush she jumps with joy while Crisis's head drops down,
Menyssan points to Crisis saying "pass them here", She gets a bag with screams of "help let us out of here" "please let us go". Menyssan grabs the bag and saying "Finaly they are all min...huh?" then looks at Crisis's hand.
In the end Menyssan and Crisis are both tugging on the bag despirtly trying to get it from the other
and (someone else) with a sweatdrop comming down the side of her head saying
"uh...guys.."

don't know if you'll like it or not Neutral
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Fearyan strips idea   Fearyan strips idea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 5:28 pm

I would like to bring in strip ideas with Hilary in it, but hardly anyone knows of her existance, so there's no point doing so. Plus she doesn't exist in the current Felarya yet.
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Fearyan strips idea   Fearyan strips idea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 6:20 pm

Nice ideas, keep them coming ! ^_^

Irritus : Well for some reasons I imagine Crisis being very good at poker and bluffing XD

Ravana3k : Well you are right there is clearly things to do with her Razz
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Fearyan strips idea   Fearyan strips idea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 7:46 am

Might as well, make a first move.

Stip 1: Hilary is at the edge of the Jewel river, looking nervous, and ask Betty if Anko is near. Betty says that she isn't. Hilary notices some bubbles brewing near her.

Strip 2: Hilary looks closely at the bubbles brewing more and more, with Betty smiling to her ears blankly.

Strip 3: Anko erupts from the water, her face at Hilary's face level, almost touching each other, and does something like kiss Hilary (because this would scare her), lick her face (same as previous), or others.

Strip 4: Hilary is shown to have fainted, with Betty and Anko laughing their asses off.

I know, not very original, but I try.

(Hilary is aquaphobic, and is scared of Anko because of her size and chaotic nature. Betty and Anko became friends a few years ago when a game of cat and mouse became recreational fun as they kept tricking each other.)
Back to top Go down
Zoekin
Grand-pop
Grand-pop
Zoekin

PostSubject: Re: Fearyan strips idea   Fearyan strips idea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 11:01 am

(Stole this from an Asterix book)

*Two nekos travelling through the jungle come across a hungry Katrika. They scream and start running with her right behind them. She gains and is just about to grab them when one neko yells at the other to follow him. They run over to where Anna is working on some project or other. Katrika stops dead, cries "ANNA!" and glomps her-forgetting all about the nekos who pause to remark-"I feel a bit dirty for having down that-but it works!"

(If you feel mean-have Crisis come up behind them)
Back to top Go down
http://tanyastoviaka.deviantart.com/
Outlaw
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
Outlaw

PostSubject: The Rules VS. The Guide   Fearyan strips idea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 11:26 pm

Hmm, how about a small series of jokes based on several adventures being fooled by a small guide book based off the rules and the hitchhikers topics here. And manager who can't seem to remove them from stock due to the interference of a mischievous employee who secretly under the guise of a fairy or some creature. Or maybe a traveling merchant who sells said guide.
Back to top Go down
xlrp
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Fearyan strips idea   Fearyan strips idea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 9:06 am

This was a weird idea that came from the Original Perter Pan book and Where TinkerBell tries to have the Lost Boys Kill Wendy.

A Hunting group of Tinkerbell, Lily, and Melany. Lily's hunting method being very cruel and Sadistic. With Tink approving. Then Mellany shows her trapping method of hunting. The Tink has a James Bond villain moment ending. With Tink "Together we shall bring humanity to its Knees" And Lily or Melany in the back ground saying and I allways took though of her as a Goody good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fearyan strips idea   Fearyan strips idea - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fearyan strips idea
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next