Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fearyan strips idea

Go down 
+27
zalzas
lami
Haar
Byakugan01
melancholy-melody13
Outlaw
Irritus
ericnthered123
Ravana3k
mikeimp
Shady Knight
Tankmasterxyz
Darkfire destiny
Flare
S-Guy
L'Ryn
Mickilla
/Fish/
xlrp
GREGOLE
Zoekin
rcs619
vegeta002
Pendragon
Feadraug
Zillachary
Karbo
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
melancholy-melody13
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
melancholy-melody13

Fearyan strips idea - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fearyan strips idea   Fearyan strips idea - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 3:30 pm

Idea! yay!!! random idea

Terror's out walking around human sized, relaxing and such. Then since she's not paying attention, a predator ((not sure who maybe just a random one)) comes up behind her, and eats her. Then much to the predators surprise Terror sticks her head out of the predators stomach, predator in question has a look of pure "wtf??!"

((note: Terror can go through soild objects using a certain kinda dark magic, much like how a ghost would, not bloody alien style, harmless phase through object style lol))

Last edited by Moonlight-pendent on Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://melancholy-melody.deviantart.com/
Byakugan01
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Fearyan strips idea   Fearyan strips idea - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 3:59 pm

I have an idea; while not use the darkclaw reef and accompanying trench as the setting for a strip? The wiki mentions that sometimes chlaenas or cecaelias descend into the trench on a dare and are never heard from again. Why not have one of these or a "flash" (abyssal) mermaid:

(1) at the edge of the trench (perhaps with a nearby friend-of dubious merit-who they made the bet with), then dive down (a flash mermaid would be able to illuminate the scene naturally, to a small extent).

(2) As he/she* cross over a entrance to a cave, the silhouette of teeth appear**, belonging to who knows what (perhaps an eel-maid?) and

(3)they are swallowed up without even realizing it...(4)until they find themselves in the stomach (or touch the "wall" to take rest) (something big enough to devour a 90 foot cecaelia probably would HAVE to be that big.

(5)Ironically, what ate them could turn out to be an even BIGGER flashmaid/cecaeilia/chlaen. Just to show there really is always a bigger fish (perhaps with a semitransparent body that shows the light through its stomach). In the case of the cecaelian, a vampire squid might make for an excelent model of the squid half. I personally think they're one of the most alien looking creatures around, which suits a mysterious abyssal predator.***

Personally, I think it would be interesting to feature a location like the trench and these very interesting races.
*are all of the cephaloids female?
**Perhaps from a view within the creature's mouth.
***Alternatively, just a view of a very contented face might work, or in the case of a giant flashmaid she could just then sit back against the wall of her cave, lit up by all her natural luminescence, with of course a contented face? (Maybe she could use an old ship's mast as a toothpick?)
Back to top Go down
Haar
Great warrior
Great warrior
Haar

PostSubject: Re: Fearyan strips idea   Fearyan strips idea - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 5:04 pm

Panel 1: *Two harpies are flying side-by-side when a loud swearing comes from off screen*
Panel 2: Harpy 1 (to Harpy 2): "Hey, nitwit. Sounds like one of sisters is in rare form. Something musta happened to her." Harpy 2 (to Harpy 1): "Yeah, let's go check it out, should be hilarious."
Panel 3: *The harpies are on a branch with sweatdrops on their heads as they watch Crisis trying to force-feed a human to a pinned-down Anna, who is swearing up a storm and causing creatures to fall out of trees from her language*
Back to top Go down
http://haar.deviantart.com/
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Fearyan strips idea   Fearyan strips idea - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 6:26 pm

heh XD
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Outlaw
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
Outlaw

PostSubject: Re: Fearyan strips idea   Fearyan strips idea - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:40 pm

A small joke about a group of adventures playing a prank on Anna by painting her face or something other. Anna is asleep. After they finish Crisis surprises and eats them. She is scene holding her belly. Behind a tree is Gunther not to far away shaking his head calling them idiots. Beyond that tree is the Witch of Gray watching the Dryad Gunther happens to be leaning against. Finally behind Witch of Gray is her daughter about to sneak up on her granny.The last panel ends with Anna waking up looking into a puddle and everyone screaming Hiyieeeeeeeeh! in comical manner. Evil laugh

Panel 1: A small joke about a group of adventures playing a prank on Anna by painting her face or something other. Anna is asleep.

Panel 2: Crisis comes behind them to see whats going on and surprising ends up helping them.

Panel 3: After they finish Crisis surprises and eats them. She is scene holding her belly.

Panel 4: Behind a tree is Gunther not to far away shaking his head calling them idiots

Panel 5: Beyond that tree is the Witch of Gray watching the Dryad Gunther happens to be leaning against. Behind Witch of Gray is her daughter about to sneak up on her granny.

Panel 6: The last panel ends with Anna waking up looking into a puddle and everyone screaming Hiyieeeeeeeeh! in comical manner.
Back to top Go down
Zoekin
Grand-pop
Grand-pop
Zoekin

PostSubject: Re: Fearyan strips idea   Fearyan strips idea - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 10:41 pm

Dozens of mermaids lying on a beach stranded. Rescue teams turn up, rope the beach off-get blankets and keep them wet. Then all of a sudden-one mermaid says "NOW!"

*GULP*
Mermaid 1 to mermaid 2-"Well that was a good idea!"
Back to top Go down
http://tanyastoviaka.deviantart.com/
lami
Veteran knight
Veteran knight

PostSubject: Re: Fearyan strips idea   Fearyan strips idea - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 2:17 am

Zoekin wrote:
Dozens of mermaids lying on a beach stranded. Rescue teams turn up, rope the beach off-get blankets and keep them wet. Then all of a sudden-one mermaid says "NOW!"

*GULP*
Mermaid 1 to mermaid 2-"Well that was a good idea!"
thats a good way to sever any good nature that might exist between people and mermaids.
Back to top Go down
zalzas
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
zalzas

PostSubject: Re: Fearyan strips idea   Fearyan strips idea - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 11:37 am

Well, I figured I should let my awesome ideas of awesomeness know to all you pretty awesome but not so awesome as me people on this form. None of that previous sentence was inaccurate in anyway Cool

Crisis is seen sleeping peacefully by a rock. Ryla comes along and sees her. “what luck!” she thinks “Crisis is defenseless and no one is around to see me. Finally I can eat her without a problem! Yay!”

Ryla lunges at Crisis, but instead of gobbling up a tasty blond naga, she ends up getting a face full of rock! The sleeping Crisis was just a painting on the rock!

Crisis then pops up from behind the rock, holding a paint bucket and paint brush and smiling mischievously.

I got this from a Roadrunner cartoon, and who doesn’t love cartoonish antics : )
Back to top Go down
http://zalzas.deviantart.com/
Flare
Survivor
Survivor
Flare

PostSubject: Re: Fearyan strips idea   Fearyan strips idea - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:39 pm

A fisherman is on a pier fishing in the jewel river, when he notices some money nearby. He walks over to pick it up when he sees that it's wet. Next thing he knows, he's pulled under the water, where a mermaid with a long stick with some string is seen with another mermaid, who says "See? All you need is the right bait!"
Back to top Go down
Zoekin
Grand-pop
Grand-pop
Zoekin

PostSubject: Re: Fearyan strips idea   Fearyan strips idea - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:42 pm

Flare wrote:
A fisherman is on a pier fishing in the jewel river, when he notices some money nearby. He walks over to pick it up when he sees that it's wet. Next thing he knows, he's pulled under the water, where a mermaid with a long stick with some string is seen with another mermaid, who says "See? All you need is the right bait!"

I love this one!
Back to top Go down
Haar
Great warrior
Great warrior
Haar

PostSubject: Re: Fearyan strips idea   Fearyan strips idea - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 6:56 pm

Okay, I've been playing the Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time again, so...

The scene is the beginning of the OoT story, with the monologue about how everybody in Kokiri Forest has a fairy except for one boy. But that was about to change. Then it shows Link waking up in his house, and when he steps outside, he finds a giant Melany standing out there. With a shocked expression, he asks, "Are-are you my fairy?!" And Melany, obviously lying, says, "Er...Yeah, I am!". Then a text bubble that comes from Melany's stomach says, "Hey, Listen!"
Back to top Go down
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: Fearyan strips idea   Fearyan strips idea - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 8:49 pm

Crisis gives Anna a wrapped gift. The gift clearly seems to be some kind of electronic device under the wrapping paper. Overjoyed, Anna opens it, only to discover that the gift was a bunch of catgirls, despite it's previous appearance.
Back to top Go down
Zoekin
Grand-pop
Grand-pop
Zoekin

PostSubject: Re: Fearyan strips idea   Fearyan strips idea - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 8:57 pm

The Rev wrote:
Crisis gives Anna a wrapped gift. The gift clearly seems to be some kind of electronic device under the wrapping paper. Overjoyed, Anna opens it, only to discover that the gift was a bunch of catgirls, despite it's previous appearance.

or-maybe even Katrika!
(Although it would have to be a HUGE parcel)
Back to top Go down
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: Fearyan strips idea   Fearyan strips idea - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 10:29 am

Zoekin wrote:
The Rev wrote:

or-maybe even Katrika!
(Although it would have to be a HUGE parcel)
Haha, I can imagine
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Fearyan strips idea   Fearyan strips idea - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 11:54 am

Ohh some great ideas here !
Keep the coming ^_^

Haar wrote:
Okay, I've been playing the Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time again, so...

The scene is the beginning of the OoT story, with the monologue about how everybody in Kokiri Forest has a fairy except for one boy. But that was about to change. Then it shows Link waking up in his house, and when he steps outside, he finds a giant Melany standing out there. With a shocked expression, he asks, "Are-are you my fairy?!" And Melany, obviously lying, says, "Er...Yeah, I am!". Then a text bubble that comes from Melany's stomach says, "Hey, Listen!"

hahahaha XD
Back to top Go down
Haar
Great warrior
Great warrior
Haar

PostSubject: Re: Fearyan strips idea   Fearyan strips idea - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 4:51 pm

Panel 1: *Anna and Melany are shaking hands* Anna: Pleasure doing business with you
Panel 2: *Katrika enters, intent on glomping Anna*
Panel 3: *Anna strikes a confident pose* Not this time, Katrika! I had Melany set up a trap here. Come any closer and you'll be hanging upside down from a tree!
Panel 4: *Suddenly, Anna is pulled up into the air*
Panel 5: *Anna is hanging upside-down with a displeased expression while Katrika is hugging her with little hearts around her head* Melany (explaining to Anna): She made me a better offer.
Back to top Go down
Zoekin
Grand-pop
Grand-pop
Zoekin

PostSubject: Re: Fearyan strips idea   Fearyan strips idea - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 5:30 pm

Haar wrote:
Panel 1: *Anna and Melany are shaking hands* Anna: Pleasure doing business with you
Panel 2: *Katrika enters, intent on glomping Anna*
Panel 3: *Anna strikes a confident pose* Not this time, Katrika! I had Melany set up a trap here. Come any closer and you'll be hanging upside down from a tree!
Panel 4: *Suddenly, Anna is pulled up into the air*
Panel 5: *Anna is hanging upside-down with a displeased expression while Katrika is hugging her with little hearts around her head* Melany (explaining to Anna): She made me a better offer.

BRILLIANT!
Back to top Go down
lami
Veteran knight
Veteran knight

PostSubject: Re: Fearyan strips idea   Fearyan strips idea - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 8:24 pm

I somehow don't figure anna as the kind of person/hero who stands around making dumb speeches that give away her intentions.
Back to top Go down
Haar
Great warrior
Great warrior
Haar

PostSubject: Re: Fearyan strips idea   Fearyan strips idea - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 8:36 pm

lami wrote:
I somehow don't figure anna as the kind of person/hero who stands around making dumb speeches that give away her intentions.

I dunno, she does kind of seem the type to brag when she thinks she came up with a good idea or did something clever. Like in this strip: Anna and Crisis
Back to top Go down
Zoekin
Grand-pop
Grand-pop
Zoekin

PostSubject: Re: Fearyan strips idea   Fearyan strips idea - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:44 pm

lami wrote:

Anna was only giving Katrika fair warning so she wouldn't hurt herself.
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Fearyan strips idea   Fearyan strips idea - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 2:16 pm

oh yes great one ! lol!
Back to top Go down
TankHunter678
Tasty morsel

PostSubject: Re: Fearyan strips idea   Fearyan strips idea - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:53 pm

Anna is resting with a sour look on her face as usual when she turns and sees a wagon being dragged by a magic rock. On board are two hippies obviously high on mind altering drugs of some kind. One of the hippies falls over onto a lever on the side of the wagon. The closed back of the wagon begins to lift up and the covering falls off revealing... a package of cigarettes made in scale to Anna, along with a lighter of similar scale. One of the hippies grabs a banner thing and with the other one unfurls it.

The banner reads thus: "Smokers Anonymous sends an offering to Anna and Crisis"

Anna grabs a cigarette and begins to smoke with a smile on her face for once as Crisis shows up and gobbles down the drug controlled hippies.
Back to top Go down
lami
Veteran knight
Veteran knight

PostSubject: Re: Fearyan strips idea   Fearyan strips idea - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 12:01 am

Zoekin wrote:
lami wrote:

Anna was only giving Katrika fair warning so she wouldn't hurt herself.
I dont think a lot of people would agree if you put it on a poll, I mean an unbiased one.

something like "if you come any closer katrika you'll regret it" would make more sense
Back to top Go down
lami
Veteran knight
Veteran knight

PostSubject: Re: Fearyan strips idea   Fearyan strips idea - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 4:20 pm

Fearyan strips idea - Page 3 12320612

something like this for felarya
Back to top Go down
Anemone
Helpless prey
Anemone

PostSubject: Re: Fearyan strips idea   Fearyan strips idea - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 3:22 am

Crisis tries makking Anna a cigarette box... using catgirls and paper for cigarettes.

could be a follow up to the hippies one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fearyan strips idea   Fearyan strips idea - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fearyan strips idea
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next