Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fairy Larvae

Go down 
+9
Tankmasterxyz
L'Ryn
Shady Knight
Pendragon
rcs619
/Fish/
gwadahunter2222
Zillachary
GREGOLE
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

Fairy Larvae Empty
PostSubject: Fairy Larvae   Fairy Larvae Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 2:31 pm

I've heard a lot of folks pushing for this idea - myself included - but nothing has really come of it.

I think it would be an utterly smashing idea of we had it so fairies started off life as tauric caterpillar-people. The fairy/insect link tends to be forgotten these days, and I think this would be the perfect way of keeping it together. Besides the obvious cute factor. XP

I know there's the issue of different insect bases having different larvae, but we could just assume that all fairies begin life as more or less the same type of grub-person and metamorphose into their different styles.

I REALLY think this idea would add a fun facet to fairies in general.
Back to top Go down
Zillachary
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Zillachary

Fairy Larvae Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy Larvae   Fairy Larvae Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 2:36 pm

Oooh, I likey.Would they have any abilities to defend themselves?
Back to top Go down
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

Fairy Larvae Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy Larvae   Fairy Larvae Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 3:04 pm

If I remember Karbo told me fairies birth in the same way of reproduction and birth as human.
Back to top Go down
http://gwadahunter2222.deviantart.com/
/Fish/
Hero
Hero
/Fish/

Fairy Larvae Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy Larvae   Fairy Larvae Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 3:20 pm

Perhaps that's the official word, and the one that I've gone with by assumption, but I'd like to see these cutely crawlies about. Smile

And if you think about it, giving fairies a cute, vulnerable stage could help balance their cute, predatory one. In other words, they'd be more likely to become prey until their metamorphosis, and then the tables are turned. Razz As for defense mechanisms, how about a pseudo-shrinking magic by use of silk? In other words, a "String Shot" attack that, on contact, can momentarily shrink a predator long enough for them to crawl to safety. But- given that they would not yet have wings, this would be more of an emergency reservoir of magic left over from the mother, like a magical yolk sac of sorts. Any thoughts?

Last edited by /Fish/ on Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zillachary
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Zillachary

Fairy Larvae Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy Larvae   Fairy Larvae Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 3:30 pm

gwadahunter2222 wrote:
If I remember Karbo told me fairies birth in the same way of reproduction and birth as human.

Where's the originality in that? Neutral
Back to top Go down
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

Fairy Larvae Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy Larvae   Fairy Larvae Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 3:52 pm

Zillachary wrote:
Where's the originality in that? Neutral
I can return the question about the idea of Fairy larvae.
Is it a necessity to make it specially original.
Fairies are not creature hybrid human insect, and if we follow this logic we can say angels lay eggs too because they have birds wings.
Back to top Go down
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

Fairy Larvae Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy Larvae   Fairy Larvae Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 4:45 pm

Quote :
Fairies are not creature hybrid human insect, and if we follow this logic we can say angels lay eggs too because they have birds wings.

Angels don't have avian features besides wings.

Fairies ARE part human, part insect, by virtue of the fact that they have human and insect parts.

Besides, the idea of COMPLETELY trashing all association between fairies and insects is... just.... the epitome of lame. It's lame with a capitol "LAME". Razz
Back to top Go down
rcs619
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

Fairy Larvae Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy Larvae   Fairy Larvae Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 4:56 pm

I know I've thought about this too. I think it's a good idea. I've always thought that faires have been treated more as humans with wings, than human/insect hybrids. they just have more human-like traits than the others. the "larvae" phase would be adorable ^^. they could stay in this form during their toddler years. it wouldnt nessesarily be a long phase, but it would last a couple years, then the larvae would metamorphose and emerge as small children...and grow normally from there.

also, this could help explain why Crisis would have been taken in by fairies. Nagalings would have a similar appearance to fairy larvae, and might have made it difficult for Temi to leave her to die.
Back to top Go down
Zillachary
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Zillachary

Fairy Larvae Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy Larvae   Fairy Larvae Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 4:57 pm

GREGOLE wrote:
Quote :

Fairies ARE part human, part insect, by virtue of the fact that they have human and insect parts.

Besides, the idea of COMPLETELY trashing all association between fairies and insects is... just.... the epitome of lame. It's lame with a capitol "LAME". Razz

I AGREE!
Back to top Go down
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

Fairy Larvae Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy Larvae   Fairy Larvae Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 5:43 pm

GREGOLE wrote:

In the same case for fairies too

GREGOLE wrote:

Yeah the wings and the antennas, in that case Melany is part human, insect and stag due to her antlers Laughing
Fairies are known mainly for mystical creatures, sometimes they are described as small winged creature. They give them insect like wings due to their small size andthey are be confused with insects. But not all fairies are insects.

The virtue of the fact you claim is just statement you do.

GREGOLE wrote:

In the view of your flawless intelligence yeah maybe Wink

I don't trash anything because it states fairies have problem with insect in the wiki and the association . It's not the first time many fictions already states fairies are insects like creatures after all :p

This ideas remember me the fairies in the Breath of Dragons sagas when here it's states fairies lay eggs and have a larvae state.
There always be a confusion about fairies and insects and many authors play with that. Another example in the manga Berserk people from a little village confuse the elves in the manga elves looks like fairies with an insect like humanoids creatures. But they were not fairies but humans turned into hybrid creature half humans and half insect.

It's true you can have a race of hybrid creature

This idea is not bad in general it can apply to a race of humanoid part insect and part humans which can be similar to fairies why not.

In conclusion you just fall on the confusion between fairies and insects :p
Back to top Go down
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

Fairy Larvae Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy Larvae   Fairy Larvae Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 6:04 pm

Gwada, I'm gonna be honest with you. I can only understand about half of what you say in these debates. The other half I try to compensate for by blathering on endlessly.

But your point about them hating insects actually supports the part insect thing. Have you ever considered that maybe Felaryan insects are resistant to fairy magic BECAUSE of their link?

But at the end of the day, fairies as insect people = cool. Fairies as a generic fantasy race = lame. Deal with it.

The fact that Felarya ISN'T a generic fantasy world is prettymuch the entire reason I love it. Cliches are thrown out the window, and demihuman races only exist because they fill in animal niches. It's a world where all the animals are huge, and part human. And that's the way I LIKE it.

So I hope you do realize, every time someone tries to toss in an element that seems too generic fantasy, I'm going to fight tooth and nail to correct it.
Back to top Go down
Zillachary
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Zillachary

Fairy Larvae Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy Larvae   Fairy Larvae Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 6:04 pm

^Once again, I agree!
Back to top Go down
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

Fairy Larvae Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy Larvae   Fairy Larvae Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 7:03 pm

GREGOLE wrote:
Gwada, I'm gonna be honest with you. I can only understand about half of what you say in these debates. The other half I try to compensate for by blathering on endlessly.
Do you say that because english is not my main language Question
I understand I have some difficulties but I think you should show some respect and understandings because it's not everyone who speaks english correctly. Sorry for a French my english is not as good as Karbo.

GREGOLE wrote:

But your point about them hating insects actually supports the part insect thing. Have you ever considered that maybe Felaryan insects are resistant to fairy magic BECAUSE of their link?
It's a possibility but not necessary true, many insects species are known to be very resistant by nature, so the possibilities insect are resistant to magic can be logical as some insects are resistant to radiation. And the fact fairies doesn't like them is due to their magical nature and their strong dependence to magic.
Yeah it can be good scientist theory but insect are ennemy of any magical users. So every mages or magical beings are insect like creature, it can be cool conclusion

GREGOLE wrote:

But at the end of the day, fairies as insect people = cool. Fairies as a generic fantasy race = lame. Deal with it.
Cool doesn't necessary mean good Wink
This idea can be popular and many people like it but we are here to discuss and express our opinion if I think I disagree with something even if I'm alone I don't complain. I'm not here to follow stupidly the herds.
If I follow here it's just the coolest idea.
I think it's very funny from someone who explained one day by using scientis fact the fairies can not fly with their wings :p

GREGOLE wrote:

The fact that Felarya ISN'T a generic fantasy world is prettymuch the entire reason I love it. Cliches are thrown out the window, and demihuman races only exist because they fill in animal niches. It's a world where all the animals are huge, and part human. And that's the way I LIKE it.
I agree with you Felarya proves is not a generic fantasy world but your problem with your sentence we are just leaving a cliche to fall in another. So you change some fantasy point and give a more scientist view it can be interesting but not to enter in the cliche of science fiction.

GREGOLE wrote:
demihuman races only exist because they fill in animal niches
I don't share this statement, just because it can reduce the creature to just an animal with breasts and vagina, enslaved from their primal instincts. The part they are half human show they share something humans they are conscious about themselves and the potential their nature allow them. As humans they can just change or revise their way of hunting which can make them unique and different.

GREGOLE wrote:

So I hope you do realize, every time someone tries to toss in an element that seems too generic fantasy, I'm going to fight tooth and nail to correct it.
I realize that but sometime I think you overact a bit. Many times I have the feeling you have just bashing the ideas just because it's not like YOU like it.Because even if an idea can start from a cliche but take another path.
Back to top Go down
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

Fairy Larvae Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy Larvae   Fairy Larvae Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 7:24 pm

Quote :
Do you say that because english is not my main language Question
I understand I have some difficulties but I think you should show some respect and understandings because it's not everyone who speaks english correctly. Sorry for a French my english is not as good as Karbo.

... I'm sorry, at WHAT point did I show any disrespect for your language?

I can barely understand you. That's just the way it is. And I don't enjoy debating with you, primarily because I can barely understand you. So either stop disagreeing with me, or debate with someone who's more level-headed than me.

Quote :
It's a possibility but not necessary true, many insects species are known to be very resistant by nature, so the possibilities insect are resistant to magic can be logical as some insects are resistant to radiation. And the fact fairies doesn't like them is due to their magical nature and their strong dependence to magic.
Yeah it can be good scientist theory but insect are ennemy of any magical users. So every mages or magical beings are insect like creature, it can be cool conclusion

Nothing you said does anything to counter what I said. The fact that fairies hate insects does NOTHING to prove that fairies are not insectoid beings themselves.

Quote :
Cool doesn't necessary mean good Wink

Um.... in the context of fiction... yes it does.

If something isn't cool in a work of fiction, and is unnecessary, it should be corrected.

Quote :
I agree with you Felarya proves is not a generic fantasy world but your problem with your sentence we are just leaving a cliche to fall in another. So you change some fantasy point and give a more scientist view it can be interesting but not to enter in the cliche of science fiction.

So... um..... you're saying sci-fi = cliche?

.... You pompous philistine. I'm not even going to address that further, lest I get banned for it.

Quote :
I don't share this statement, just because it can reduce the creature to just an animal with breasts and vagina, enslaved from their primal instincts. The part they are half human show they share something humans they are conscious about themselves and the potential their nature allow them. As humans they can just change or revise their way of hunting which can make them unique and different.

Thankyou for proving without a doubt that you have absolutely no idea what I meant.

The reason I like Felarya is because demihuman races fill PRACTICAL animel niches. They AREN'T some horribly cliche, out of place fantasy race like the whole horned nagas, and vampires and dragons BS is.

You can argue seven ways to Sunday, but I will NOT stop pushing for this idea while I'm still breathing.
Back to top Go down
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

Fairy Larvae Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy Larvae   Fairy Larvae Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 8:28 pm

GREGOLE wrote:

... I'm sorry, at WHAT point did I show any disrespect for your language?

I can barely understand you. That's just the way it is. And I don't enjoy debating with you, primarily because I can barely understand you. So either stop disagreeing with me, or debate with someone who's more level-headed than me.

You say you don't understand me I admit english is not my main language, I use a dictionary and I explain my idea but not in the way I like so it's normal a misunderstanding happen.
Sorry but it's normal people can be agree or disagree with you. You should understand that.

GREGOLE wrote:

Nothing you said does anything to counter what I said. The fact that fairies hate insects does NOTHING to prove that fairies are not insectoid beings themselves.
So due to the fact they are insectoid they necessary have a larvae state. It's not a kind of cliche scratch

GREGOLE wrote:

Um.... in the context of fiction... yes it does.

If something isn't cool in a work of fiction, and is unnecessary, it should be corrected.

It's a cliche. Cool point of view are more arbitrary point than objectives, it's a question more of personal.
And in general it stay cool until another cooler ideas comes etc...

GREGOLE wrote:

So... um..... you're saying sci-fi = cliche?
As you're saying fantasy = cliche
You can find a cliche in both science fiction and fantasy. An idea become a cliche when it's overuse in many fiction when the author follow an existing concept or idea. Felarya fairies prove they are not a cliche it's the opposite they play on the stereotypes to lure their prey it's a way to show cliche in Felarya = dead.

GREGOLE wrote:

.... You pompous philistine. I'm not even going to address that further, lest I get banned for it.
you lost your cool easily Wink

GREGOLE wrote:

Thankyou for proving without a doubt that you have absolutely no idea what I meant.

The reason I like Felarya is because demihuman races fill PRACTICAL animel niches. They AREN'T some horribly cliche, out of place fantasy race like the whole horned nagas, and vampires and dragons BS is.
If I don't understand you should explain more your ideas, but about the PRACTICAL it's not a way to create another cliche. It's true using creature from fantasy can be a cliche but the necessity to be PRACTICAL can become in long term a cliche too.

For example we can explain vampire by a mutation, a virus and many other ideas it will be maybe practical. But they will still be mythical creature which drink blood from humans.

GREGOLE wrote:

You can argue seven ways to Sunday, but I will NOT stop pushing for this idea while I'm still breathing.
Relax, I don't want to fight with you.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

Fairy Larvae Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy Larvae   Fairy Larvae Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 2:16 am

Well, I like the idea. It would make them like butterflies, which I like.
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

Fairy Larvae Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy Larvae   Fairy Larvae Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 12:04 pm

I haven't read the wall of text, except for the first few parts, but since this is a debate that's getting a little too tensed, I'll split. There can be two general kind of fairies in Felarya. One that is closer to humans, and give birth like humans, and one kind closer to bugs, which give birth like bugs, whom the kids are larvae and all. This should also apply to any other kind of hybrid predator. One kind closer to its animalistic part, and one kind closer to its human part.
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
L'Ryn
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
L'Ryn

Fairy Larvae Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy Larvae   Fairy Larvae Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 1:58 pm

GREGOLE wrote:
Quote :

Look here and read my STUPID SHIT, Fairies only have wings and antenna. Does that make them bugs(which, by the way, hate fairies and try to eat them I think?). I could slap on a jock strap and put on some saggy pants, so that makes me male, right?

Gregole, while the larvae idea is interesting, I want to point out something.

Angels have wings. So obviously they must be birds and have eggs.

Fairies have wings and antenna. So obviously they must be insects, resist their own magic, and have larvae babies. Oh yeah, and they don't have boobs because they don't need them, right? While we're at it, they have bug eyes too, because that's what insects have.

Naga can be reasonably assumed as reptiles, so they are cold blooded, lay eggs, and do not have breasts because they lack a specific evolutionary need to have them.

Dridders are arachnids, have eight eyes, give birth in clutches of eggs, and do not have breasts because once more, they lack the evolutionary need to have such.

Oh yeah, Legolas is a female

We could all continue to argue this, but since it can easily be applied to just about everything else in Felarya, why bother? You can just MAKE a species of fairies who have larvae babies. It's much more simplier then saying ALL fairies have larvae babies.
Now, I must run before the LotR fans find out my latest hiding spot.

EDIT; yes, I did edit it to appease GREGOLE.

Last edited by L'Ryn on Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

Fairy Larvae Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy Larvae   Fairy Larvae Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 2:08 pm

Not trying to be rude, but frankly, you suck, and I'm better than you in every imaginable way. Razz

If what you're about to say is gonna sound rude, then it's gonna sound rude. What you said did not, and you wound up wasting my time by forcing me to read the disclaimer. THAT was rude.

LOOK, I think the idea of fairy larvae is not only cute, but fun and adds a bit more depth to the species. That's all there is to it.
Back to top Go down
L'Ryn
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
L'Ryn

Fairy Larvae Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy Larvae   Fairy Larvae Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 2:12 pm

GREGOLE wrote:
Not trying to be rude, but frankly, you suck, and I'm better than you in every imaginable way. Razz

If what you're about to say is gonna sound rude, then it's gonna sound rude. What you said did not, and you wound up wasting my time by forcing me to read the disclaimer. THAT was rude.

LOOK, I think the idea of fairy larvae is not only cute, but fun and adds a bit more depth to the species. That's all there is to it.

Wow, not only did you twist my words around from being politely obnoxious to being completely rude, but you just managed to prove to me that you are a waste of data! See? I can insult people over the internet too. Easy when you don't have to look at them in the face.

This should be something you should ask Karbo, you know, see how HE likes it? Maybe he dislikes larvae?

LOOK, I think the idea of fairy larvae is frankly retarded. Because, fairies are not bugs/insects.
Back to top Go down
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

Fairy Larvae Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy Larvae   Fairy Larvae Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 2:19 pm

Quote :
Wow, not only did you twist my words around from being politely obnoxious to being completely rude, but you just managed to prove to me that you are a waste of data! See? I can insult people over the internet too. Easy when you don't have to look at them in the face.

Oh for the love of fuck, I was being facetious.

Quote :
This should be something you should ask Karbo, you know, see how HE likes it? Maybe he dislikes larvae?

Ask Karbo.... hmm..... You might have something there. But in order to ask Karbo about the idea, that would require some sort of..... thread.... on some sort of....... "Felarya Forum" if you will..... Something that would allow him to see it, while also seeing what other people think of it.... OF COURSE!! By George, I think you're onto something! =O

Quote :
LOOK, I think the idea of fairy larvae is frankly retarded. Because, fairies are not bugs/insects.

They're as much bugs/insects as nagas are snakes - you know, the things that can unhinge their jaws, or dridders are spiders - you know, the things that inject paralytic venom into their prey.
Back to top Go down
Tankmasterxyz
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle
Tankmasterxyz

Fairy Larvae Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy Larvae   Fairy Larvae Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 2:19 pm

Well I like this idea. The thought of Larvae people is adorable to me.

I also think this could work well with the mothfolk idea I had awhile back.
https://felarya.forumotion.com/new-ideas-f2/mothfolk-t748.htm
Back to top Go down
http://tankmasterxyz.deviantart.com/
L'Ryn
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
L'Ryn

Fairy Larvae Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy Larvae   Fairy Larvae Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 2:29 pm

GREGOLE wrote:

Quote :

They're as much bugs/insects as nagas are snakes - you know, the things that can unhinge their jaws, or dridders are spiders - you know, the things that inject paralytic venom into their prey.

Yes, that's exactly what I said earlier. They therefore, do not need breasts... or to look human at all for that matter. Because they'd be bugs, right?
By the way, I'm an bastard in all the worst ways in arguments, so whatever happens in this thread stays in the thread. Unless you want to take it onto other threads.

If we were to classify them ALL as bug hyrbids, then they should be all buddy-buddy with Tonorians, right?

Dridders SHOULD have eight eyes, because they are spiders hybrids.

And Nagas should not have boobs or be able to survive in cold enviroments because they ARE snake hybirds.

Oh, and Neko chicks should be able to carry multiple children from multiple fathers, right?

Assuming your idea got past and Karbo said sure. Don't you think it'd be fairer to others to have a type of fairy who gave live birth, and a type of fairy who have larvae?

Because what would happen if someone else came along and said that fairies have an extra set of hidden arms, right? And Karbo said yes. Then another person gave them multi-faceted eyes and Karbo said yes. Then they wouldn't be fairies, right?

You have to think about the long term things as well, yes larvae ARE cute to YOU. But what if other members think larvae are gross/food. What then? What if they liked fairies, but then you went 'THEY'RE BUUUUUG HYBRIDS!'... and then they got completely turned off of them?

Okay, I'm bored now. I need some roleplay.
Back to top Go down
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

Fairy Larvae Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy Larvae   Fairy Larvae Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 2:43 pm

Quote :
By the way, I'm an bastard in all the worst ways in arguments, so whatever happens in this thread stays in the thread. Unless you want to take it onto other threads.

No way. If you get to be a bastard in this thread, then EVERYONE is allowed to be a bastard in this thread.

And...... you're ugly!

Quote :
If we were to classify them ALL as bug hyrbids, then they should be all buddy-buddy with Tonorians, right?

And WHY is this a load of bullshit, kids?

Children in the audience: "ANIMALS AREN'T PEOPLE!"

Spiders eat other spiders. Scorpions eat other scorpions. Mantises eat..... prettymuch whatever the hell they want.

Humans dislike wolves and wolves don't love on humans all the time.

Insects don't give a shit whether or not something is taxonomically similar to them. If its edible, its edible.

Quote :

Oh, and Neko chicks should be able to carry multiple children from multiple fathers, right?

.... I don't see why not?

Quote :
Assuming your idea got past and Karbo said sure. Don't you think it'd be fairer to others to have a type of fairy who gave live birth, and a type of fairy who have larvae?

I'm sure there are various species of fairy. I never argued anything to the contrary.

Quote :
Because what would happen if someone else came along and said that fairies have an extra set of hidden arms, right? And Karbo said yes. Then another person gave them multi-faceted eyes and Karbo said yes. Then they wouldn't be fairies, right?

Well, they wouldn't be the "default" species, but if the creators said they were fairies, then they'd be fairies.

Quote :
You have to think about the long term things as well, yes larvae ARE cute to YOU. But what if other members think larvae are gross/food. What then? What if they liked fairies, but then you went 'THEY'RE BUUUUUG HYBRIDS!'... and then they got completely turned off of them?

They're cute to me, and by the looks of it, about eighty percent of the community.

And if someone were to be turned off of fairies because they were entomophobic, then those people would be lame and unworthy of my time anyway. Razz

Besides, a lot of people hate snakes, but love nagas. How is this any different?

Besides, what kind of soulless, heartless, tasteless bastard would find caterpillar-tauric-fairy babies ugly?
Back to top Go down
L'Ryn
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
L'Ryn

Fairy Larvae Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy Larvae   Fairy Larvae Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 2:52 pm

GREGOLE wrote:

They're cute to me, and by the looks of it, about eighty percent of the community.

And if someone were to be turned off of fairies because they were entomophobic, then those people would be lame and unworthy of my time anyway. Razz

Besides, a lot of people hate snakes, but love nagas. How is this any different?

Besides, what kind of soulless, heartless, tasteless bastard would find caterpillar-tauric-fairy babies ugly?

Me. Evil laugh (mostly because I eat larvae at a friend's house) Aren't you being a little immature GREGOLE? Personally, I think we should drop it about now before it gets uglier.
I don't like ugly things.
Like larvae.

If you mean there is a top half that's a fairy, and a bottom half that is a larvae thing, then that might be okay and cute. There's just too many top-half/bottom-half creatures as it is though.

Dragons rock by the way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fairy Larvae Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy Larvae   Fairy Larvae Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fairy Larvae
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next