Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

surviving felarya

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

surviving felarya - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:41 pm

Narin looked at Adam, saying, "Well, if something IS triggering it, I don't know what it is." With that, she looked at Rose, saying, "I don't have any orders for you today."

Quarus looked at Rose, concerned with her strange behavior. She ran up to Rose, and tapped her foot to try and bring her back into reality.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:44 pm

adam sighed and looked lost in thought "wha were you doing the first time this happened i mean before it happened"he says smiling weakly
rose felt quarus tap her foot but did not acknowledge it instead just stood were she was looking at narin and smiling
adam sighed a little anoyed "ugh this is anoying i swear if he doesn't snap out of it i'll knock her across this cave"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 2:00 pm

Quarus noticed that her tapping her foot wasn't doing the trick, so she climbed onto the soft flesh of Rose's foot, and jumped up and down waving her arms to try and get her attention. When that didn't work, she climbed Rose. When she got on to her shoulder, she jumped up and down on her shoulder and waved her arms.

Narin just sighed as she answered Adam, saying, "Well, the first time, she was asking me about something, and I was like "Of course I wouldn't do that, and I guess she thought she dissapointed me or something like that. Maybe that's triggering it. I don't know. And you're not knocking her out, Adam." Noticing Quarus endangering herself, she said to Rose, "Rose, put Quarus in a safe place. She'll fall off your shoulder if she keeps doing that."
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Location : Chances are between someone's esophagus and duodenum

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:49 pm

“Faith, what be ailin’ ‘er?” Trav asked, watching a little wide eyed at Rose’s strange behavior. He glanced around, unsure on what to do. Behind him, the noise of wings startled him, causing him to turn. Lenarei hand returned.

“Hey, um Trav?” She asked, and gestured to him. Trav went to her side, and she picked him up and set him on her shoulder. The two of them had a whispered conversation. Throughout it all, Lenarei hung her head, and tapped nervously with one talon. She glanced worriedly at Adam once or twice. At length, she set Trav back down, and Trav walked over to Adam.

“Adam, Lenarei wishes to speak with yeh,” Trav said. “Don’t fret, she wants to apologize fer ‘er behavior earlier.”
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:15 pm

when narin said he couldn't knock rose out he sighed and jokingly says "maybe if i eat her she'll be back to normal"he says cheekily he noticed lenarei arive and decided to ignore her and trav while looking at rose and narin
rose upon hearing narin's word picks quarus up then bows she takes the neera over to a rock and sets her down on it she then returns to narin and bows again
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:39 pm

Lenarei sighed when Adam chose to ignore her, but then shrugged. “Well, anyway, I brought back some fish. Maybe Trav could cook some up for you. How about you Rose?” Lenarei asked after a moment. She looked at Rose and her odd behavior.

“Rose? Hey Rose? You okay? Talk to me Rose,” Lenarei said, hopping closer and prodding Rose with the tip of her wing.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:43 pm

adam saw lenarai hop over to rose and growled at her as she did a nervous expression on his face at the same time
rose felt lenarai prodding her she acknoledged it but yet did nothing about it but turn and look at lenarai and then she bowed down to her saying "mistress i am at your service"
adam went wide eyed he figured that sh only obeyed harpys maybe
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:51 pm

Lenarei blinked. After a moment, she gave a puzzled look to Trav, who only shrugged. Lenarei went back to staring at Rose. “Um, Rose, why did you call me mistress?” Lenarei asked after a moment.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:53 pm

rose stood straight looking at lenarai "mistress comands i follow"she says with another bow
adam was amazed by rose's strange behaviour and slithered up to her
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:00 pm

“Does she even know who she be? Be 'er memory intact?” Trav wondered aloud, thoroughly confused at Rose strange behavior.

“Well, Trav, there’s one way to find out,” Lenarei said. She poked Rose again. “Okay, um. I’ve got a command for you. Tell me about yourself. What’s your name, your job, your home. Can you also tell me how you got here?”
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:01 pm

rose smiled and bowed again "my name is rose i have no job and i live in a tent outside this cave and narin brought me here"she says then bows again
adam looked at her confused and scratched his head
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:13 pm

“Well, her memory is still there, just her behavior is off,” Lenarei said. “Has she done this before?” She stood there a moment longer, then left for the front of the cave again. “I’m no psycologist. I’m going to have some fish, If any of you want any, come and get it now, or I’ll eat it all myself.”

“Oh, and Adam, I happened upon a rabbit den while flying. I caught a few alive, if you want to practice your hunting,”
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:17 pm

rose stood were she was submissivly until adam slithered up to her ear and whispered a command to her smiling
rose nodded and bowed before walking calmly over to lenarei "mistress i offer myself as food for your body"she says seriously
adam grinned cheekily and watched rose
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:26 pm

Lenarei startled at Rose action, then she notices Adam grinning at her. Despite herself, Lenarei chuckled. “Well, fortunately I gave up humans a long time ago,” Lenarei said. “Now, just to prevent difficulties in the future. Next command. You are not to offer yourself to anyone as food, okay? And back up from the edge some, you might fall. Trav, light up this wood, will you? I want you to cook some of these fish for me.”

“Faith, yeh do realize that, if she remembers this event, she’ll be livid,” Trav said, taking the wood Lenarei handed him.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:31 pm

adam scowled he had hoped for something different he slithered up to lenarei "well that was a dissapointment i didn't think anyone would turn down free food"
rose bows and then backs away from lenarei trav and aam watching lenarai closly
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 5:09 am

Narin just sighed, saying, "I don't know. She's done this once before, and I don't know what snapped her out of it. She remembers everything that happens in this state. In fact, she's aware of what's going on right now, but her body's being forced into a slave routine for some reason I have no idea." She thought for a moment. "Hmm...might not work, but..." She looked at Rose, and said, "Rose, I order you to revert back to your normal state."

Quarus sighed as Rose continued her 'mistress' routine. She saw Lenarei bring in fish, and saw Trav begin to start a fire. She ran towards Trav, and sat down on a nearby rock to watch him. It kind of made her a little bit agitated she couldn't help out, but she just sighed, and watched him work on the fire.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 7:42 am

rose heard narin's explanation and her order rose bowed down smiling she straightened herself then shook violently and held her head "ugh that was embarrasing"she says smiling
adam gasps and sees rose come towards him he atempted to slither away but rose grabbed his tail and dragged him back to her growling angrill she slaps adam hard across his face "DON'T YOU EVER MAKE ME DO THAT AGAIN!"she says yelling at him realy quite angrilly
adam felt intimidated by rose and knocked her off her feet with his tail getting back up rose growled and scratched adam's face leaving deep wounds on his face, adam yelled out in pain knocking rose to the ground this time he threw a couple of coils around her and constricted hard every time rose went for a breath his coils got tighter untill rose passed out from the pressure on her body
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 7:50 am

Quarus gasped as Adam began to constrict Rose, thinking he was killing her.

Narin's face began to flash with rage as she saw Adam killing Rose. "ADAM, LET GO OF HER THIS INSTANT, OR I'LL F%&*ING KILL YOU!!!" she yelled at the top of her lungs, menacingly flashing her claws.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 7:54 am

rose lay still breathing in adam's coils adam growled anger clean on his face when he heard narin yell at him he replied by saying "no she atacked me first she deserves this i had to calm her down so i knoicked her out believe me if i wanted i could do alot worse than this so im not leting her go she started this"he yells angrilly at narin
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 8:01 am

Narin's rage began to burn even more as Adam made excuses for his near killing Rose. "Let...her...GOO!!!" she screamed, using her talons to undo his coil, inadvertantly cutting into his flesh as she attempted to release her from his grasp.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 8:05 am

adam howled in pain as narin cut into his tail getting the message he scowled and released rose from his coils then examined his dmaged tail the end of it was covered in blood as was his chest neck and cheek he laid down whimpering as tears rolled down his cheek to be honest he was thinking of suicide at that moment
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 8:23 am

Narin's rage instantly stopped as she saw what she had done to Adam, with multiple slash marks on his chest, and him bleeding profusely. "Wh...what have I done?!" she gasped in horror. She quickly took some loose soil that was in her cave, and began to apply it to his wounds, and the soil's healing properties began to take effect.

Quarus watched in horror as Narin cut into Adam's flesh, and looked at Adam as he whimpered on the ground. Seeing Narin grab some loose soil, she knew what she was going to do, and ran over to Adam's face. She caught a tear with her hand, and wrote a note on the ground, saying, 'DON'T MOVE. NARIN APPLYING SOIL TO WOUNDS. SOIL WILL HEAL WOUNDS. PLEASE STAY STILL. FOR MY SAKE IF NO ONE ELSE'S.'
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 8:28 am

adam sniffled he saw narin begin to apply the mud to his wounds it stung a little so he winced as she applied it he then saw quaras run over to him and smiled he wondered what she meant by 'don't move for my sake' but he decided it could wait for later he winced again as he felt more mud being placed on his wounds
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 8:35 am

After applying the soil onto Adam's wounds, Narin made a mad dash for the cave entrance and flew off as fast as she could.

Quarus sighed as Narin flew off, and she wrote on the ground, 'YOU CAN MOVE UPPER BODY. KEEP TAIL STILL, THOUGH. SOIL'S MEDICINE NEEDS TO TAKE COURSE.' She then wrote down, 'WILL YOU BE OKAY?'
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 8:37 am

adam smiled and patted quarus on the head gently he saw narin fly away "wonder were she's going"he says meanwhile rose's breathing starts to get back to normal adam took a glance at her and then looked back at quaras "yeah im going to be fine....i think"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: surviving felarya   surviving felarya - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

surviving felarya
Page 7 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 30  Next