Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Surviving Felarya, take two.

Go down 
+3
schoolhater
Reptillian
Tuc135
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 12:44 pm

Rose smiled as she was lifted back to her feet she looked slightly worried at the reptillian and then watched the neko take her hand and lead her out of the docking area she made note of the various ships in there she walked down long hallways passing various wonderou sights and creatures including some wih gave hera hungry look she could have sworen some of them were drooling she continued to follow the neko to their destination.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 12:51 pm

Verira who had never seen a hologram before, was really surprised at the sight of the glowing man, floating in midair. as a reflex she tried touching it while it spoke, poking her finger through the head of the holografic man and even tried licking him. "what are you?" Verira asked in confusion when the man was done speaking. "why can't i touch you or taste you?"
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Location : Chances are between someone's esophagus and duodenum

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 6:29 pm

Lt. Harrin led Rose to an office. It was rather plain, with a desk and a couple of chairs. The desk had a few datapads on it, as well as a holographic display of data. There was also a hologram of Harrin in civilian clothes with his family. The most stunning thing was the window, opening up to a wide panorama of the undersea buildings. A school of colorful fish swam by, then suddenly bolted when a creature with a spiral shell floated by. The life in this sea was just as varied and fantastic as the beings in the base, if not more so.

“It is quite something we’ve done here, isn’t it.” Harrin said, looking out of the window a moment. He turns back to Rose and gestures for her to sit down. He does so as well. “Anyway, we’ve got a bit of a situation here. A naga has been following the lifter you hid on, you’re fortunate she didn’t find you. This naga has also eaten many other nekos, as well as several citizens of Centarui who were the original crew of the lifter. One of which is still alive. Is there anything you can tell me about this naga that can help us to get him back?”

<><><><><>

“This is a hologram, an illusion that I am using to communicate with you. It is nothing but light.” The hologram said, not moving even as Verira attempted to touch him and even lick him. “Now, there is one of out men in your stomach. We wish to resolve this peacefully, and hope you will voluntarily release him. However, if needed, we will use force to get him back.”
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 10:21 pm

Rose smiled as they were led into an office like oom she took a moment to look around the room before sitting down and answering the neko's question "oh i knew about her shes my owner and i don't know her that well for you to get your man out but anyway he deserved it"she says smugly
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 10:54 pm

“That may or may not be,” Harrin said. “If he has committed any crimes, he will stand trial by jury for them. You may testify against him if you wish. But we do not let one being decide the guilt and fate of a man unilaterally.”

“If you don’t wish to help us, that’s fine. We won’t force you. When this issue is resolved, you may depart with the naga if you wish, or remain here if you so desire. But with or without your aid, we will retrieve him. We will not leave him to die in such a painful manner. We have rules against eating other sentients here.” Harrin paused as a tiny flying craft flew into the office. There was a neera at the controls. The neera briefly dropped off a small datachip in Harrin’s hand, then flew off again.

“That includes our neera population by the way,” Harrin added, after the neera departed.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 10:57 pm

rose rolled her eyes as harrin spoke "thats fine and all but you can't just go about telling people out in felarya what to do do you realy think they would listen to you your just an arogant prick he chose to be eaten when he atacked my owner without provocation she was just doing her buissness wich is eating and eating other sentients is a part of her diet"she says angrilly getting up she punches harrin in the face and runs out of the door and started running down a corridor to get away from this place she was in

Last edited by schoolhater on Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 1:15 am

Verira was a little anoyed at the man. "if you wanna talk, come out and talk. I don't want to talk with some fake thingy" Verira turned around and lied on her back, looking at the tree tops.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 3:32 am

(Rose is going to get herself in trouble soon, should be funny to see. Any problem bring Ha'dara back, if he does nothing?)
Back to top Go down
http://vegeta002.deviantart.com/
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:41 am

(I don't have any problems with that)

Harrin was knocked to the floor, but climbed back up to his desk. He hit a button on it. “The neko has gone rogue. Order all the neera in the area to get into shelter,” He said. An alarm rang through the structure, causing all the neera to drop whatever they were doing and take refuge in the tunnels built for beings their size. “Is the auxiliary bay empty? Good. Guide her there.” Harrin said. Armored doors began closing through the building, limiting the paths that Rose could take to escape. The path to the auxiliary bay remained open, though.

<><><><><>

“And would it make any difference? Would you be more inclined to negotiate if I did?” The hologram asked. “I am already nearby. If it means that you will listen to me, I’ll come out but I won’t leave myself at your mercy.”

As he spoke, a large ship rose from the water. Unlike the lifter, this one was sleek and well armed. It hovered nearby and open a large set of doors on one side. The same man could be seen standing within them. A shield activated over the open door to prevent Verira from grabbing the man.

“Here I am. Are you willing to listen now?”

<><><><>
Within Verira’s stomach, David looked up as he heard the sounds of engines again. They weren’t the lifter’s broken engines. Dienna also cocked her head at the sound.

“What is that?” She asked.

“That’s the sounds of the hunter craft,” David said, smiling. “We’ll be out of here within the hour.”

“Really? Can we really escape?” Dienna asked.

“The hunters have a very good record for getting people out of situations like ours,” David said. “Here, help me please. There’s something I need to find in here. There should be four blue crystals in here from the Letene crewmembers that Verira ate.” The two of them began rummaging around in Verira’s stomach, searching through the murky acids for the crystals.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:33 am

Ha'dara sighed loudly. He found a good place to sleep, but had trouble with some cranky Naga after crushing something she built and just left. Coming to an opening in the tree's, he spotted Verira nearby talking to a hologram and leaned against a tree, watching out of curiosity.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:50 am

Rose ran through the facility as doors closed around her she was scared and used the only available route in order to flee she came to a large open are feeling afraid she climbed up boxes until she was high but she lost her balance and fell but something caught her she thought it was a net but after a few minutes she realised that it was a web she struggled to get free wich resulted in her getting more tangled in the stick strands of silk.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 8:49 am

"That depends on what you have to say" Verira teased the man without giving him a single look. "so, let me hear what you have to offer, instead of him"
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 1:10 pm

As Rose got tangled in the web, a faint giggling was heard. “Looks like they caught ya!” A cheerful voice said near Rose’s head. A small fairy flittered briefly in Rose’s view. “Hey, you’re not one of those boring stiff humans,” The fairy said zipping around Rose and looking her over. “You wanna get outta here? I can get you out, and then we can have some fun!” The fairy offered.

<><><><>
Harrin looked at the hologram displaying the auxiliary bay’s interior. The resident dridder was going to be upset about her web being messed up, but at least Rose was caught. “Stand down alert. Send a security team to…wait…” Harris said, taking a second look at the hologram. He saw the fairy fluttering around Rose. “Belay that! Evacuate all personnel from the building! Engage full isolation procedures! We’ve got a storm sprite in here!"

<><><><>

“Fish,” The man said. “There is enough fish in this lake to feed thousands of your kind. There is fish here that has never been seen before on Felarya, gathered from five different worlds. There are many exotic flavors and textures to be had here that are found nowhere else. You are free to hunt for fish here, or we can bring you some.”
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 1:17 pm

Rose watched the fairy as it moved around her she watches cautiously and tries to get away but she gets more and more tangled in the web she smiled nervously at the fairy and considered the fairy's offer "what are you?how can you get me out? of here of course i'd like to get out of here and what do you mean by fun?and who is poking me?"she says to the fairy nervously as she watched the fairy she could feel someone prodding her sides but couldn't see them she then felt the person lick the side of her face.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 1:33 pm

"if you bring me two days worth of different fish and something to have them in, then you've got yourself a deal" Verira giggled.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 2:07 pm

“Oh, that was the dridder. She doesn’t eat anyone here, but she loves to taste them,” The fairy said. “I can get you out like this!” The fairy tapped Rose on the head, and the neko suddenly shrunk down to the fairy’s size. The fairy caught Rose under her arms and held her aloft. “And by fun, I mean this!” The fairy, still carrying Rose, flew at one of the holographic cameras monitoring the auxiliary bay. A mere second before they collided with the camera, the storm sprite morphed herself and Rose into pure electricity, and flew into the camera with a shower of sparks. To Rose and the storm sprite, it appeared like they were flying down a long tunnel filled with glowing blue sparks.

“What do you think? We can go anywhere in their base like this!” The storm sprite said cheerfully.

<><><><>
The man turned and talked with someone else within the craft. Though nothing seemed to change on the surface, one could see several transports moving among the undersea city. Two large heavy lifters eventually surfaced, carrying two sealed tanks filled with a myriad of exotic aquatic creatures. Some were like fish, others like large lobsters or crabs, some like squid and octopi, and some bore large shells, and some even defied categorization altogether.

“There is your two day supply,” The man said.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 2:19 pm

"a deal is a deal. No looking now, it's kinda embarrasing to do this you know" Verira said and moved towards a bush. "but have the thing to carry the fish, ready when WE get back"
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 4:19 pm

Ha'dara watched the new lifters surface 'A bit different from the last one, they look big enough to carry a lot. I guess predators are civil enough to barter.'
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 9:54 pm

Rose stared in awe at the blue tunnel as they went zooming down it "this is amazing realy do you live here all the time and what exatly are you and anyway apart from that how did you find me this is great were are we going"
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 6:43 am

“I didn’t find you, you found me,” The storm sprite said. “And we can go anywhere we want! I’m not going anywhere in particular, just cruising, you know. But there’s always something to see here, or something to start. Is there anywhere you want to go?”

<><><><>

One of the men came up to the negotiator and spoke briefly with him. “Prepare another two tanks of fish,” He told him. Soon, two additional heavy lifters carrying tanks of sea life came up from the water.

<><><><>

“Dienna, I think we’re going to be getting out of here soon,” David said, listening in on the negotiations outside. “Whatever you do, hold onto me and don’t let go.” Dienna did so, clamping her arms tightly around David. She was torn between fear and anticipation.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 8:32 am

Rose swallowed nervously she glanced at the storm sprite "are you going to eat me?"she says nevously while looking around at the blue tunnel "what do you mean i found you obviously you found me anyway what my main concern now is are you going to eat me?"
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 10:50 am

Verira wen't behind the bushes and stuck her hand into her mouth and played a little with her uvular. She quickly felt the her body going crazy, she then bent over to ease the drop for David and Dienna. "(you all know the sound, seriusly don't make me write it)" Stomach fluids came gushing out her mouth together with David and Dienna. "UUUUH ..... i really hate doing that" Verira coughed a few times and got up, she looked at the man she had negotiated with earlier. "you can pick him..." Verira broke her sentence when she saw the neko together with David. "i mean. You can pick THEM up yourself. I really don't wanna touch them right now, if you know what i mean"

Verira moved away from the bush, towards the fish. "so, what can i carry them in? she asked and looked at the negotiater from before.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 11:02 am

Ha'dara continued watching the negotiator, surprised Verira didn't try to get both. Without turning to her, he said "Ask nicely and they might give you a big bucket."

(Talking is hardly doing anything)
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 11:08 am

"A bucket?..... wait a second. Who said that?" Verira looked around and saw Ha'dara inside the forest. "You again? i thought you went the other way" Verira sneered while backing up, she was still pretty scared of him, after having stabbed her tail, with a blade popping out his hand. "please don't stab tail again" Verira said. She picked her tail up and hugged it tightly.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 11:14 am

Ha'dara turned to her "I didn't get along with people back there, I broke something by accident and went a new direction. Took me here." He noticed she was getting protective of her tail and smiled "I have no reason to attack your tail again. I'm just watching what's happening here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Surviving Felarya, take two.
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next