Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by?

Go down 
+30
Doomguy
Mark-12
Zillachary
spike833
Prof.Nekko
Stabs
crazzycat
Archmage_Bael
SuperPieGuy9
Darkstorm Zero
gwadahunter2222
melancholy-melody13
Reptillian
French snack
bigman27622
Zoekin
Vaderaz
GREGOLE
lami
Feign
rcs619
mikeimp
Karbo
observer88
ZionAtriedes
/Fish/
schoolhater
vegeta002
Malahite
Raveolution
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zoekin
Grand-pop
Grand-pop
Zoekin

What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by?   What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 11:34 am

Personally?

Anna

Why?

Because I'd feel such a sense of betrayal that my very soul would be torn asunder.

Otherwise-a Pink Ooze. Digests you by inches while you lie there helpless.

Edit-Or Terra. She's scary.

Last edited by Zoekin on Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://tanyastoviaka.deviantart.com/
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

Location : Behind you. No, above! Oh, too late, I already got you. NINJA SKILLZ!

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by?   What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 5:55 pm

Atlas wrote:
ZionAtriedes wrote:
rcs619 wrote:
GREGOLE wrote:
Elle.

..... Because I hate her?

Seconded...on both counts. I wouldn't want to give that bitch the satisfaction of a full stomach
Personally, I'd like to see Zion have a discussion with her.

Zion: -"So, what you're syaing... is that if you can eat me, you should."
Elle: -"Yes."
Zion: -"So... according to that, if I can kill you, I should. To prevent myself from being eaten."
Elle: -"Huh?"
Kenson: -"IT'S FIRE AND BRIMSTONE TIME!"
Zion: -"Hey, that's my line!"

Wow, good point Zion. XD
I'm completely agreed , if all of us were seeing things as Elle does, we would all be murderers ><

Then, same for me, I really wouldn't want to be eaten by a "person" as her.
Very Mad
Yeah... by the way, I didn't really explain the "fire and brimstone" line. That's the rather cheesy moniker Kenson gave to one of Zion's more... showy (and thus, awesome) techniques.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by?   What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 9:34 am

ZionAtriedes wrote:
rcs619 wrote:
GREGOLE wrote:
Elle.

Seconded...on both counts. I wouldn't want to give that bitch the satisfaction of a full stomach

Zion: -"So... according to that, if I can kill you, I should. To prevent myself from being eaten."

Turn her own logic against her? I wonder if that would actually work?
Back to top Go down
http://vegeta002.deviantart.com/
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

Location : Behind you. No, above! Oh, too late, I already got you. NINJA SKILLZ!

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by?   What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:40 am

vegeta002 wrote:
ZionAtriedes wrote:
rcs619 wrote:
GREGOLE wrote:
Elle.

Turn her own logic against her? I wonder if that would actually work?
If anyone can do it, Zion can. Not to toot my own character's horn, but he's probably one of the smarter people in Felarya.
Back to top Go down
Raveolution
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Raveolution

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by?   What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 3:33 pm

rcs619 wrote:
GREGOLE wrote:
Elle.

Yup. Good point there. I cosign on that!
Back to top Go down
bigman27622
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
bigman27622

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by?   What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 6:12 pm

id have to go with slug girls for this answer.... such a painful, horrendous death....
Back to top Go down
French snack
French snack

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by?   What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:17 am

When it comes to Felarya, I can only view it through the "fantasy lense". Which means I ignore the pain I would really be in if I were digested by a slug girl, and instead I imagine the fun it would be to be in a stomach that gurgles long and loud. (Yes, I know, I'm twisted. Razz)

Similarly, I don't hate Elle...

Then again, my fantasies revolve around being prey, which I suppose skews my response to this thread.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by?   What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 6:44 am

French snack wrote:
Similarly, I don't hate Elle...

That ain't common.
Back to top Go down
http://vegeta002.deviantart.com/
French snack
French snack

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by?   What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 6:50 am

vegeta002 wrote:

That ain't common.

So I gather... But I don't view her as being particularly sadistic. I don't like sadistic preds, but from what I've seen of Elle, I don't categorise her as such.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by?   What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 6:51 am

French snack wrote:
(Yes, I know, I'm twisted. Razz)

we all are man^^(well most of us anyway laugh alone )
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
melancholy-melody13
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
melancholy-melody13

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by?   What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 8:58 am

When it comes to vore I'm a predator not prey ((well there are rare cases but thats besides the point)) I'd hate being eaten by 99% of things, but the worst I'd think would be a dridder. Don't get me wrong I love dridders and I adore spiders. But if they ate you in the spider way... I mean just THINK of that having your organs liqufied and sucked out. It would be cool, but REALLY painful.
Back to top Go down
http://melancholy-melody.deviantart.com/
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by?   What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 10:12 am

Moonlight-pendent wrote:
When it comes to vore I'm a predator not prey ((well there are rare cases but thats besides the point)) I'd hate being eaten by 99% of things, but the worst I'd think would be a dridder. Don't get me wrong I love dridders and I adore spiders. But if they ate you in the spider way... I mean just THINK of that having your organs liqufied and sucked out. It would be cool, but REALLY painful.
Only as long as it takes something vital to be become goop.

Though that brings up just how long it takes the 'poison' / acid to take effect. Is it seconds? Minutes? Hours?
Back to top Go down
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by?   What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 1:27 pm

Well, most spiders have venom that paralyzes prey, and I can assume that would be extraordinarily numbing.
Back to top Go down
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by?   What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 8:21 am

The worst for me is a glouteux if you are eaten by this stupid fowl your soul will never go to heaven or hell. But the worst case it's to kill myself to avoid to be eaten due to the fact in my religion the suicide is a sin I am sent in hell to be eaten by Menyssan. It's a double death sobsob
Back to top Go down
http://gwadahunter2222.deviantart.com/
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by?   What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 1:28 pm

Dridders are known to be sadistic, they can liquefy something non-vital just to torture you... Or when your small, they can use very painful toxins... Not every Dridder preffers paralysis...
Back to top Go down
http://darkstormzero.deviantart.com/
French snack
French snack

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by?   What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 1:50 pm

I don't think all dridders are sadistic. It's just a bad reputation they've got. I'm sure a lot of dridders prefer small prey (such as humans) that they can gulp down whole and alive.
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by?   What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 2:11 pm

French snack wrote:
I don't think all dridders are sadistic. It's just a bad reputation they've got. I'm sure a lot of dridders prefer small prey (such as humans) that they can gulp down whole and alive.
This, when it comes to Felarya Dridders. D&D Driders are known as evil dicks for a reason, but Felarya ones seem to be bad mainly because we focus on Nagas. And which species do Nagas have the strongest disliking for?

This is not to say Felaryan Dridders can't get sadistic, but from what I've seen the average Dridder tends to be better than the average Naga. The Dridder will leave you terrified then eat you. Nagas will pretend to let you escape and care what you have to say before eating you. Personally, I'd prefer the former.
Back to top Go down
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by?   What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 2:16 pm

Hm, spiders versus snakes. Two creatures traditionally seen as sgns of evil.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by?   What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 2:21 pm

ZionAtriedes wrote:
Hm, spiders versus snakes. Two creatures traditionally seen as sgns of evil.

i thought that was only snakes, spider are a sign of fear, if i remember correctly.(that doesn't happen very often i can tell you lol! )
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by?   What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 3:37 pm

Yer, spiders are associated with witches.
Back to top Go down
SuperPieGuy9
Great warrior
Great warrior
SuperPieGuy9

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by?   What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 2:21 pm

Honestly if someone was eaten by a slug girl they wouldn't nessecarily suffer longer. They'd still pass out from the fumes early on and die 'peacefully' after that. Honestly though I'd hate to be eaten by a dridder (same size as me) just because they eat the prey that is their size like usual spiders.
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by?   What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 3:50 pm

true, that'd be painful. and seeing that aggressively predatorial grin on their face as your last moments...

i dunno what i'd hate to be eaten by. some kinda plant probably, some of those plants can be pretty nasty. or maybe lily?
Back to top Go down
crazzycat
Tasty morsel

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by?   What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 12:12 am

Elle, i just dislike her!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.3ddigitalwallpapers.com
Stabs
Stabs

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by?   What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 5:43 am

Oh, c'mon, give Elle a little credit. At least she tried. Well, her ancestors did... and she never, well, at least she obeys her mother, right? That's gotta deserve a little credit.
But she's sexy, dammit! In what twisted world doesn't that justify anything? I'd like getting eaten by that. I'd probably have a field day thinking up reasons why she shouldn't eat me.

"No, Elle, I'm actually bigger than you. It's just I'm over the horizon."
"But you sound too close..."
"I'm not. It's an optic illusion."

"Yes, here, we're the dominant race. You know what that means? You won't be able to hide. NOWHERE! There's a military base close by. Do you know what explosives are?"
"No."
"Would you like to find out? Besides, my clothes contain cyanide. It's strong poison. This isn't Felarya, it will kill you here..."
(Two giantesses come by)
"Damn, I'm glad it's Felarya! I can eat cyanide-tanned leather impunely!"
"And I just love this place, there are no military bases close by!"
"Yes, humans are soooo rare here, so not the dominant species... hey, are you gonna eat that one?"
(Looks down)
"Did you hear them?"
"It's an optic illusion."

Yeah, I'm so silly... then again, I'd rather not be eaten by a fairy. If I'm eaten, I'd rather have a fighting chance.
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by?   What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:02 am

there's just something about being eaten by a fairy that sounds REALLY unfortunate. If someone gets eaten by a naga, im like "meh. sucks to be them" but if they get eaten by a fairy I cringe and feel really bad for him/her and their family.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by?   What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next