Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by?

Go down 
+30
Doomguy
Mark-12
Zillachary
spike833
Prof.Nekko
Stabs
crazzycat
Archmage_Bael
SuperPieGuy9
Darkstorm Zero
gwadahunter2222
melancholy-melody13
Reptillian
French snack
bigman27622
Zoekin
Vaderaz
GREGOLE
lami
Feign
rcs619
mikeimp
Karbo
observer88
ZionAtriedes
/Fish/
schoolhater
vegeta002
Malahite
Raveolution
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Prof.Nekko
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Prof.Nekko

What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by?   What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 2:04 pm

I say swallower walls... Or most of the carnivorous plants since if I'm going to be eaten and am doomed anyways, I'd at least like the know the face of the one doing it... Not some faceless plant or giant ameoba
Back to top Go down
melancholy-melody13
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
melancholy-melody13

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by?   What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 2:30 pm

Stabs wrote:
Oh, c'mon, give Elle a little credit. At least she tried. Well, her ancestors did... and she never, well, at least she obeys her mother, right? That's gotta deserve a little credit.
But she's sexy, dammit! In what twisted world doesn't that justify anything? I'd like getting eaten by that. I'd probably have a field day thinking up reasons why she shouldn't eat me.

being attractive doesn't make her less of a bitch ya know
Back to top Go down
http://melancholy-melody.deviantart.com/
Stabs
Stabs

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by?   What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 6:28 am

I know. But well, the thing is... I'd hit that. From the inside! Razz Hey, I've got an idea!
Back to top Go down
spike833
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle
spike833

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by?   What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 2:07 pm

A Male pred I suppose.

Comes off as kinda scary to me, of course, that probably because I am into pretty women! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Zillachary
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Zillachary

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by?   What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 11:09 am

Moonlight-pendent wrote:
Stabs wrote:
Oh, c'mon, give Elle a little credit. At least she tried. Well, her ancestors did... and she never, well, at least she obeys her mother, right? That's gotta deserve a little credit.
But she's sexy, dammit! In what twisted world doesn't that justify anything? I'd like getting eaten by that. I'd probably have a field day thinking up reasons why she shouldn't eat me.

Right Terra is right.

For me, I'd REALLY prefer not to be eaten by non-hybrid creatures. Giantesses are an exception.

Last edited by Zillachary on Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by?   What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 11:34 am

there are worst deaths than being eaten by a sexy predator.
Back to top Go down
Mark-12
Tasty morsel

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by?   What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 3:31 pm

I think the worst thing to be eaten by is anything that you don't have a chance to see coming. Even if it's a creature that will eat you no matter what, at least you can see it coming, attempt to bargain for your life...POSSIBLY hold a conversation...do something before your demise. If it's something that just swoops in, snatches you and gulps you down...that's kind of lame and it's like being sniped from across the map in a FPS...never got a chance to leave your base.

Slug Girls, Dridders, Naga, Fairies...I may stil end up lunch...but at least I can say hi, tell them I hope I taste good...and maybe kick them on the way down or something. But at least I know my doom is coming.
Back to top Go down
Doomguy
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
Doomguy

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by?   What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:56 am

melancholy-melody13 wrote:
Stabs wrote:

Nor would it relieve the pain, I reckon. Still, the fantasy is the only precedent around these parts, and consequently, we don't do 'chaste.'
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by?   What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 11:58 am

*can't believe he didn't comment here earlier*

Might as well say my two cents.

After doing some research, I found I wouldn't mind being eaten by a slug girl since most likely you might suffocate before being digested.

But one thing I could never stand is being eaten by a Gorudan BEhemoth. Really, getting crushed by tons of flesh from a sticky, lashing out tongue which comes out of NOWHERE and can extend for a mile before being dragged painfully back into the stomach, where you have to endure the disgusting odor of a turtle, a frog, and a snail combined is in no way appealing. By this point you're ripping your own nose out just to endure the smell and all your bones are just about broken, and the pain only gets worse from there.

Worse yet, even if you're a savvy adventurer with a knife to rip open it's stomach (assuming you weren't crushed by it's tongue smashing into you with the power of forty Mike Tysons + a Rocky Balboa), when you reach the outer layer of it's skin, guess what? You have to contend with it's outer shell, which can resist most manmade weapons in Felarya, so your puny butterknife will barely make a dent in it. So you'd die from the smell or from starvation either way.

It'd be enough to make someone jump onto Crisis' tongue and yell "going down!" if it would spare them a death like that.
Back to top Go down
TryMeIke
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
TryMeIke

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by?   What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:43 pm

um/ ^^; not to provoke anything. I in general anything that can digest my soul. and elle.
Back to top Go down
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by?   What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 6:16 pm

Pendragon wrote:
It'd be enough to make someone jump onto Crisis' tongue and yell "going down!" if it would spare them a death like that.

I think some people here would do that anyway.

Last edited by FalconJudge on Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://falconjudge2.deviantart.com/
AisuKaiko
Keeper of Flat Chests
AisuKaiko

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by?   What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 6:21 pm

Iunno, Dridders...

Imagine being swallowed by one, then that same dridder suck up a liquified prey while you're still alive. You'd be coated in the gooey pre-digested remains of whatever that was. D:
Back to top Go down
http://aisukaiko.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by?   What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's the worst predator you would HATE to be eaten by?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3