Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Of Psycopaths and Predators

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

Of Psycopaths and Predators Empty
PostSubject: Of Psycopaths and Predators   Of Psycopaths and Predators Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 12:17 pm

(This is basically an RP that asks 'What would happen if the Joker from the Batman comics were to be transported to Felarya?' Anyone's welcome to join if they want to. Just don't godmod, don't kill off someone else's player, don't take complete control of the RP, and be respectful to the others.)

In the midst of the Felaryan jungle, there laid a man in a purple suit, with green hair and white skin, with a grin frozen on his face. His eyes fluttered open and he sat up, looking at his surroundings in a confused manner. Last he saw, he was on a rooftop, duking it out with the Batman, or 'Batsy' as he affectionately called him. He merely shrugged, and said to himself, "Well, it doesn't look like I'm in Kansas anymore."

Chuckling at his own joke, he stood up and brushed the dirt off of his suit. "Well, guess I better find just where the heck I am, and find a way back to good ol' Gotham City. Hmm...maybe I could Smilex a few people along the way." After a burst of laughter, he wandered off even more into the jungle, wondering just what he would run into.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Of Psycopaths and Predators   Of Psycopaths and Predators Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 12:34 pm

"WOULD TOO!"comes a voice echoing through the forest as Kalen walked through the forest with her friend sasha the demon neko who had her wings and tail visible they were arguing over a sword "i would so beat you in a fight i have my demon strength"Sasha says proudly with a smile on her face Kalen sighed defeated "ok ok"she says handing sasha the sword who immediatly sheathed it they walked happily through the forest linking there arms togethor kalen wore a white shirt and a black mini skirt with no shoe's or socks.Sasha meanwhile was wearing nothing but a simple loin cloth around her waist her breasts were bare and visible.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Of Psycopaths and Predators   Of Psycopaths and Predators Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 12:45 pm

As the Joker walked through the woods, he looked to see what looked like two girls. What was peculiar about one of them was them was that one of them was completely naked, and that she had wings, a tail, and two cat ears. The Joker's smile widened as he thought to himself, 'Wow, this place is waaaaay more screwed up than I thought!'

And with that, the Joker made his prescence known, stepping out of the shrubbery into their view, saying, "Helloooooo, ladies! What brings a couple of pretty faces like yours out here?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Of Psycopaths and Predators   Of Psycopaths and Predators Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 12:52 pm

Sasha and kalen looked directly at the joker blinking they laughed whispering to each other before they laughed "this guy's nut's sasha"Kalen says patting kalen on the back but sasha had a more serious look on her face "well us two we live here"she says folding her arms.Kalen looks happily at sasha then at the joker and giggled hiding her face behind her hands.Sasha glared at kalen muttering "typical human"under her breathe before turning her atention back to the joker.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Of Psycopaths and Predators   Of Psycopaths and Predators Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 12:56 pm

"Oh, so you live here, eh? Interesting? So, when did humans start breeding with bats and pussy cats?" the Joker asked, still grinning like the maniac he was.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Of Psycopaths and Predators   Of Psycopaths and Predators Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 1:01 pm

Sasha growled drawing her sword kalen put an arm infront of her "relax sasha i'm sure he was joking"she reasures her sasha sheathes her sword again growling angrilly at the joker kalen coughed "ahem we didn't sasha here's a demon one from yet another world that was connected to this and you'd better watch your words around her"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Of Psycopaths and Predators   Of Psycopaths and Predators Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 1:09 pm

Hearing that Shasa was a demon, the Joker gasped in fake shock, and said in alarm, "A demon?!" He then pulled out a bottle that was marked 'Holy Water' and said to Sasha, "The power of Christ compels you!" He then threw the water at Sasha, which splashed onto her face. After a few moments, the Joker frowned, looking at the bottle as he said, "Why isn't this stuff working?!" He merely shrugged, and threw the bottle behind him, saying, "Oh, well, guess I'll just have to Smilex that priest when I get back." before he began chuckling again.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Of Psycopaths and Predators   Of Psycopaths and Predators Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 1:15 pm

sasha growled darkly as the holy water hit her face she wiped it off an angry expression imprinted on her face "that was not cool man"she says kalen had to hold her mouth but this didn't stop her falling on the floor rolling about lauging at the wet sasha.sasha looked at kalen and then at the the joker "your not funny you know that just immature"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Of Psycopaths and Predators   Of Psycopaths and Predators Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 1:26 pm

"Really? It made her laugh." Joker said, looking at Karen who was rolling around on the floor while laughing. "Seriously, though...no hard feelings?" he asked, offering his hand to shake, which also had a joy buzzer that would inject a non-fatal version of his Smilex, which would cause someone to laugh uncontrollably.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Of Psycopaths and Predators   Of Psycopaths and Predators Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 1:29 pm

Sasha looked at the joker's hand and knocked it away from her "do you realy think i'm that stupid"she says narrowing her eyes to look at the joker with malice in her eyes kalen stopped lauging and got to her feet "we'll be going now"sasha says walking past the joker kalen following cautiously behind.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Of Psycopaths and Predators   Of Psycopaths and Predators Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 1:36 pm

"Oh, soooorrryyy, force of habit." the Joker said, taking the joy buzzer off. "Anyway, hope you don't mind me tagging along." he said, trailing behind the pair.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Of Psycopaths and Predators   Of Psycopaths and Predators Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 1:38 pm

"i don't your funny"Kalen says smiling "well i do"sasha says grumpily walking faster ahead as she walked she saw a dridder's web and took note to avoid it "watch out for that dridder web"she calls back to kalen nd the joker kalen was walking next to the joker smiling she was on the side with the dridder's web.

Last edited by schoolhater on Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Of Psycopaths and Predators   Of Psycopaths and Predators Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 1:43 pm

The Joker chuckled, and placed his arm around Karen, saying, "You know, you've got a great sense of humor. I think you and I are going to have some GOOD times! Though your friend is right about that spider web. We better go ahead and move along. Wouldn't want anything bad to happen, now would we?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Of Psycopaths and Predators   Of Psycopaths and Predators Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 1:46 pm

"no i guess not"Kalen says smiling as she realisises the joker had put an arm around her she smiled moving forward faster to catch up with sasha "well sasha's just a killjoy with no sense of humour"Kalen says smiling "I HEARD THAT!"sasha calls bacl to the two of them.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Of Psycopaths and Predators   Of Psycopaths and Predators Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 1:54 pm

"Well, of course you can hear us! I mean, it's not like we're whispering or anything!" The Joker yelled back to Sasha. Inside his twisted mind, he was beginning to want to kill something. Sasha seemed like a pretty fun choice. However, if he did that, then he would completely alienate the only person he met in this world with a sense of humor. So he would wait...wait until a perfect setup for a good joke would come along..and then he would deliver the punchline.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Of Psycopaths and Predators   Of Psycopaths and Predators Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 9:58 am

Sasha walked but stopped briefly to let the other's catch up karen walked up to sasha seeing a river nearby an idea came to her "hey sasha come over here with me"she says leading sasha o the edge of the river "what is it"sasha asks and suddenly gasps when kalen pushes her hard she fell into the river surfacing to see kalen lauging hard "not funny kalen"she yells "oh oh that was a classic"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Of Psycopaths and Predators   Of Psycopaths and Predators Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 10:20 am

The Joker burst into full blown laughter as Sasha fell into the river. "HAHAHAHAHAAA, that's hilarious!! Heh heh heh...um...are there any creatures in that river by any chance?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Of Psycopaths and Predators   Of Psycopaths and Predators Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 10:22 am

"ah shoot"Kalen says pulling the soaking wet sasha out from the river "just a few giantess mermaid's but we should be fine"she says as sasha splashes them with water when she shakes her body letting water fly off kalen was sure she could see the water ripple.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Of Psycopaths and Predators   Of Psycopaths and Predators Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 10:36 am

"Oh? And why would a few giant fish people be a problem?" The Joker asked.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Of Psycopaths and Predators   Of Psycopaths and Predators Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 10:22 am

"well the fish people may decide to make a meal out of us"Kalen says seriously while sasha walks past her knocking into kalen and then the joker as she walked past
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Of Psycopaths and Predators   Of Psycopaths and Predators Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 1:15 pm

"Wooohahahahow, this place is WAAAY more screwed up than I thought." Joker said. When Sasha knocked into him, he replied with, "Ooooh, touchy today, aren't we?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Of Psycopaths and Predators   Of Psycopaths and Predators Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 1:17 pm

"i'll show you how touchy i can be"Sasha says growling at the joker "your just jealous sasha"kalen says annoyed as she places her hands on her hips standing next to the joker "OF HIM!"sasha yells pointing at the joker "WHY WOULD I BE JEALOUS OF SOMEONE WHO DRESSES LIKE A WHORE!"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Of Psycopaths and Predators   Of Psycopaths and Predators Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 1:21 pm

The Joker busted out laughing at what Sasha said. "HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! Wow, you have got quite a mouth on that face of yours, ha ha! Seriously though, why are you jealous of silly ol' me?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Of Psycopaths and Predators   Of Psycopaths and Predators Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 1:25 pm

"I'M NOT JEALOUS!"sasha yells stamping her foot angrilly on the ground a couple of bird's flew away "you need to learn to laugh more sasha"kalen says bluntly,sasha turns staring straight at kalen "AND YOU NEED TO LEARN TO GROW UP!"she yells pointing an acusing finger at kalen, before she stormed off walking angrilly away.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Of Psycopaths and Predators   Of Psycopaths and Predators Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 1:31 pm

"You know, you really shouldn't walk off in some random direction if you don't know what's ahead!" The Joker yelled after Sasha. He then turned to Kalen and asked, "Is she always like that?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Psycopaths and Predators   Of Psycopaths and Predators Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of Psycopaths and Predators
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next