Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Predators and Prey

Go down 
+4
Archmage_Bael
codaman
schoolhater
Jætte_Troll
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

Predators and Prey Empty
PostSubject: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 11:59 pm

I've noticed that some roleplays can get a bit off track when people start to focus on the eating, torturing whatnot. I like me my vore but I like adventuring and such too. So, to provide an outlet, this is a RP based mostly around predators...doing what predators on Felarya do. (Probably not a good idea to bring the prey characters you like to this one.)

Basic RP rules, no godmodding, be nice, etc. etc.

Oh - multiple characters are allowed - but just ONE Predator character. More than one prey is okay, as they have the chance to die off, but preds should just be one. However, you can "switch" preds by writing them out and in. Your prey characters don"t "have" to die, but the preds need to eat. Be realistic about the situations prey can escape from - this is for more regular run of the mill prey type folk.

--------------------------

Ofelia the Lucicamp Slug Girl looked at her work with glowing pride. She'd not had the best luck with her traps in the cave, so she'd had the great idea to start putting some outside. There was a small clearing outside and she'd snuck out at night and got quite a few lures on various trees. Now she was finishing up as it was darkening again. She let her magic start to subtley attract prey to this area - if they saw her glowing light they would have to investigate. If it was a magic being, like a fairy or human magician, they wouldn't have a chance to resist. She wondered what she could catch this evening - she'd met some nice dumb girls from Earth last night. They hadn't a clue what a predator was, so it was fun to talk to them before she ate them. Now it was just waiting time...

Last edited by Jætte_Troll on Sat May 09, 2009 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

Predators and Prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 12:11 am

((sounds good i'm creating a new charector for this))

Petal walked through the forest,she had green skin and leaves for hair,instead of legs she had four root that allowed petal to walk,Petal has bright red eyes and her nature is gentle,she can produce flowers from her hands or two flowers from her back which she can use to spray spores that paralyse her prey also she is human sized.petal smiled she cold a see a lone female neko in the distance rushing forward she shot vines out from her back quickly wrapping up the struggling neko girl in a sack hat atached to her back she giggled as the sack contracted around the neko highlighting her features,Petal smiled she cold feel the neko begin digesting and so rested against a tree.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

Predators and Prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 12:17 am

Ofelia sniffed the air. She though she had smelt a neko - but it had gone. Maybe another predator snatched it. She sighed. She wished that they would let a few come through here. She smelt something a bit odd -a plant she didn't recognize...or maybe a dryad like thing. Well, she still had to watch all of her "Fishing" lines in case anything ran into one and got stuck.

-----

Jeanne wandered through the forest, very scared. She was an attractive young woman, with long black hair, green eyes and curves to match. She had on a skirt and a white shirt and was clutching a large book in a frightened manner to her chest. She had kicked off her shoes a while back. What had happened? She was at school...and picked this book up in the library...and read...and...what the hell had happened?
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

Predators and Prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 12:22 am

Petal smiled geting to her feet her vines sensing something new in the area "hmm maybe it's something the petal can play with"she says hiding the sack with the neko in as a bulge on her back and she got to her four feet looking aound her,sniffing the air petal followed the scent towards the diection that Jeanne was in hiding in various bushes even once or twice hiding underground as she stalked in the direction that jeanne was in.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

Predators and Prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 12:26 am

Jeanne thought she heard something behind her. She turned. Nothing. But she still heard it. She started to run away from the noise, but found herself stuck. She had run into a sticky...something hanging in mid air. A thread. She swore and tried to pull away. She tried yanking the sleeve of her shirt off it. The sleeve tore. This was very strong stuff.

Ofelia gave a sigh of relief. She felt something on the western most string. She moved steadily off to that side to see what she'd picked up and to get to it before something else did. That was one problem of setting up a bigger trap area - more competition.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

Predators and Prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 12:31 am

Petal grinned moving quickly over to where jeanne was stuck,petal giggled seeing the girl stuck on something but petal wasn't sure what,petal emerged from under the gound next to the girl smiling but her elblow got caught on the sting like thing as well grumbling petal pulled away from the sticky substance leaving behind only a little bit of leaves before reaching to jeann and bringing the girl into a hug "well hello there miss so what's your name?"she says giving jeanne's cheek a gentle lick
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

Predators and Prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 12:35 am

Jeanne gave a little scream. Something...a plant girl? She struggled, but tried to remain calm.

"I'm..I'm Jeanne." she said. "Could you please...help me? I'm...stuck." She paused. "Uh, who are you?" she hazarded. She didn't even know if this thing spoke English.

Ofelia tried to move as fast as her slug girl body could. There was something wierd near the prey...
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

Predators and Prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 12:39 am

Petal giggled a little "the jeanne human wants to know the plants name"she paused a pretty flower emering from her back and moved infront of petal and jeanne smiling "should the plant tell the jeanne human her name"she says and the flower moved as if to say yes and then retracted into petal's back "the plant likes that the jeanne human is so thoughtfull as to ask the plant's name"she paused"the plants name is petal"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

Predators and Prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 12:48 am

Ofelia finally reached the scene, only to see that a flower girl thingie had already arrived. She seemed to be talking to the girl. Hopefully not threatening her. She thought it was funny when they had no idea what was going on until it was too late. So she decided to take the direct approach. She was not that big compared to predators on Felarya, but still much bigger than either Petal or Jeanne.

"Hello there" she said cheerfully.

Jeanne closed her eyes. She was uncomfortable, but thought she could handle these things.

"Er. Hi. Um...what are you? I mean, who are you?" she said.

Ofelia giggled. "I'm Ofelia. And what are you two's names?" She gave Petal a look that Jeanne couldn't see, both conveying the messages of "This is my snack!" and "Please keep her in the dark about what we want."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

Predators and Prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 12:53 am

Petal turned to see Ofelia still holding jeanne and petal drew the girl in closer to her protectivly she looked at the slug girl a curious expression on her face "The Ofellia wants to know the jeanne humans name and the plants well the plants called the petal"she says a gentle smile on her face as she held jeanne close protectivly she growled slightly at the slug girl "the ofelia slug will leave the petal and the jeanne human alone now,i found the jeanne human"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

Predators and Prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 12:57 am

"Could you maybe let me go?" said Jeanne. "I mean, I don't belong to anyone."

"Just a sec dearie." said Ofelia, leaving Jeanne hanging on the thread. She then took Petal a distance away so they could talk.

"Look, please, I don't want to make a fight. But I can see you have something already digesting in you. A neko, from the smell of it. Look, I haven't eaten in quite a few days. I would really really appreciate just this one meal. Please. Look, lots of prey comes through here. If another one gets caught, I can let you have it. Heck - Amazons like to camp in these caves from time to time when they go dridder hunting. Those would be easy for you to catch. So, please, please give a fellow predator a break, okay?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

Predators and Prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 1:04 am

"The petal does not wish to eat the jeanne human but the petal does not wish for the ofelia slug to eat he either"Petal says defiantly having listend patiently to what what ofelia had to see "the ofelia slug will acept that the petal has the human or the petal will have to restrain the ofelia slug"she says stil keeping a calm and relaxed face as she examined ofelia curiously without a trace of fear on her face "the petal wonders i the offelia slug would like the neko"she says extending the sack from her back infront of ofelia it was still atached to her body but that was ok for petal,she'd stopped digesting the neko for a few moments "the petal would trade the neko for the jeanne human or if that does not satisfy the ofelia slug the petal wonders if she could trade her own life for the jeanne humans"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

Predators and Prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 1:11 am

Ofelia paused. "Hmm. Is the neko dead or digested? I sort of prefer them fresh. Also, I was sort of looking forward to messing with the human. She sighed. "Well, alright I suppose I'll trade."

-----

Three girls were walking through the forest. They were an Amazon hunting party, scouting out predators to kill. They moved silently, far stealthier than any regular trained human could. At the front was Yuta, the leader. She had blond hair in a ponytail, wore the fur of something that had red fur in life and carried a small bow, among other predator traps. The two other girls were newer hunters. Heila had shoulder length hair that was a deep brown. She had no clothes but lots of tattos and beads strapped to her and weilded a spear. She smiled and was very excited about getting to kill something. Kiera carried an old rifle warily She wore kensha furts around her waist and was trying to be cautious, moving back her long black hair.

"Alright." said Yuta. "Dridder caves. Standard procedure. They'll come for us - Kiera is the distraction. Both Heila and I have the paralyzing poison on our weapons. Fall back into the brush when they start coming. I'll use more arrows to slow them further. Then Heila, once it's safe, you get in and go for the throat." Helia looked very happy at that prospect.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

Predators and Prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 1:19 am

"yey"Petal says cheerfully she lowered the sack onto the ground letting it open the neko was in there with a few minor marks on her "the petal thanks the ofelia slug"she says rushing back over to jeanne happily taking her into a hug "yey the petal saved the jeanne humans life the ofelia slug would have eaten the jeanne human but the petal saved her"she says happily lifting jeanne up with ease then a vine wrapped around her pinning jeane's arms to the side and also her legs "now the jeanne human will stay with the petal and the two of us shall have lots of fun especially the jeanne human"she says not realy paying atention to wether jeanne struggled or not as she moved through the forest holding jeanne with the vines on her back she didn't know where she was and soon ound herself outside a cave petal glanced inside the entrance curiously it was abandoned "the petal and the jeanne human will stay safe here"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

Predators and Prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 1:23 am

The three Amazons scoured the area. They had found one dridder cave and managed to kill the dridder, dragging it's corpse out into the woods so others wouldn't be suspicious. They were very proud of this victory and didn't notice that Petal and Jeanne were going into the abandoned cave.

Jeanne decided to go along. At least she wasn't eaten. "Um..alright. Uh safe from what? Are there more big things out there that want to eat me? Or you?"

-----

Ofelia took the neko happily in her hand.

"Hi!" she said, cheerfully. "That plant girl was just messing with you, really. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

Predators and Prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 1:28 am

Petal laughed out loud it was a sweet laugh yet it had a sot of chill to it she shook her head moving away from the cave "nah that cave too smelly"she says moving along she was going in the same direction as the three amazons and used the trees to help jump just a little ahead of them into a small clearing whereshe released cherry hugging her gently "if any nasty people turns up the jeanne must say the petal is her prisoner for the jeanne's safety"

The neko shivered looking up at ofelia she had sandy hair and creamy skin "m..m..my n..n..name's kirani miss thank you for saving me"she says bending ver and kissing ofelia's hand none stp "i owe you my life miss"she says between kisses.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

Predators and Prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 1:33 am

Ofelia laughed, finding this funny. She picked up Kirani, looking at her. These prey were really dumb.

"You owe me your life?" she said, raising her eyebrow as best she could.

------

"Er..alright." said Jeanne. This plant thing talked really wierd. But it was at least not giant or carrying weapons. "Where exactly am I?" she asked, still very confused.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

Predators and Prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 1:38 am

"The jeanne human is silly this is the felarya miss"Petal says reaching over to jeanne and gently tugging at her skirt "the petal wants the jeanne human to b naked the petal will reward the jeanne human gretly"she says smiling still tugging gently at jeanne's skirt nearby petal could here rustling.

Kirani smiled nodding her head and hugging Ofellia's hand gently looking up at the slug girl in awe "yes yes yes you saved my life now i must do something to repay you it is the way of my people"she says smiling gently.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

Predators and Prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 1:41 am

"That's ridiculous!" laughed Ofelia. "Okay then, well. Let me eat you then, I'm pretty darn hungry and you look tasty." There was no way the neko could escape anyways, but she found the little thing's bizarre thoughts really funny.

----

"Wait! Felarya - like giant naked snake chicks?" said Jeanne. "And...hey! Wait...why do I have to be naked? And do you hear something? Look, maybe we should go into a cave or something there could be really dangerous stuff out here."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

Predators and Prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 1:47 am

Kiranis expression turned to one of panick and she immediatly began looking for a way to escape "NO NO PLEASE ANYTHING BUT THAT PLEASE NO!"she says in a panicked voice as she looked timidly around for a way to escape.

"the jeanne human worries too much the petal believes it be a group of humans spying on us and the petal would like the jeanne human naked because the petal is naked"she says smiling and pushing jeanne playfull onto the ground the with a harsh tug ripped away jeane's skirt revealing her undergarment which petal tore away as well.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

Predators and Prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 1:53 am

"Hey! Hey! Stop pushing me down!" said Jeanne. "Alright, alright." She stood up and grimaced as she removed the rest of her clothes. She kept the book. It might help her get out.

"Okay you pervert, we're all naked now, whoop de doo. Can we please get somewhere less in the open now?"

---

Ofelia laughed. "See? You wouldn't do anything." Her sticky hands held the neko tight and she brought her up to her mouth, which was large and slimy.

"Hehe. Well, sorry, but you really needed to think about that. Well, it was very nice meeting you. Thank you very much for being such a tasty looking meal." She held the neko tight and there was no chance to escape.

"Well. Since you're so nice - head first or feet first? Any last words or such? Whatever you prey people like to do at this point."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

Predators and Prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 9:49 am

Kirani screamed she was nervous and naked kicking her legs wildly "UGH PLEASE I BEG OF YOU DON'T EAT ME ICAN BE MUCH MORE USE TO YOU ALIVE I COULD FIND YOU SOMEONE ELSE TO EAT SOMEONE MUCH TASTIER THAN ME"she calls out terrified before she lets piss squirt out at ofelia's face she only because she was terrified and couldn't think of anything else to do.

Petal giggled "the jeanne human has a very pretty body could eep the petal sustained for some time but the petal not interested in eating the jeanne human"she could sense a group of about three people nearby to her location,then she pointed at the book jeanne was carrying "the petal would like the jeanne human to read her a story please"she says putting on a cute smile and ignoring the three people she had sensed.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

Predators and Prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 9:53 am

Ofelia just laughed it off. "That's what they all say, you know? Not very impressive last words." She held Kirani on either side, like a sandwhich, moving her towards her mouth, opening it and stuffing Kirani's front half in. Slime coated the naga as Ofelia tasted and sucked on her, enjoying watching her kicking legs.

----

"Uh...I don't think this is a story book...I can't even read it...I just opened it and was...here..." said Jeanne, flipping through the pages. She froze and she heard a rifle click. She turned around to see three girls aiming various weapons at them.

"Got a predator there?" said a blond haired one?

"Uh...yes! Yeah, I just caught this one trying to eat me." said Jeanne. "She's my...prisoner. Servant. I'm fine."

"Yes you are..." said a vicious looking one with brown hair. She moved up and pinched Jeanne's butt. Jeanne gasped and moved back.

"So, uh, look, thanks but uh...I think we should be."

"That's a fairly small pred" continued the blond leader, ignoring her. "Could attract others."

"Mmhmm." Agreed the one with the rifle.

"Alright." said the leader. "Tie them up and season 'em. We've got some good bait right here."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

Predators and Prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 9:58 am

Kirani screamed as saliva poured over her she whimpered "PLEASE LET ME GO I..I WILL SERVE YOU IF THAT IS WHAT YOU WISH"she says timidly closing her eyes.

Petal growled at the three girls moving jeanne behind her "you will keep away from the petal's misstress"she says trying to sound menacing but actually came off quite pathetic "the petal thinks the jeanne human should be running now the petal we be ok"she says glaring at the three girls infront of her she wasn't realy prepared for a fight but if she had to she would.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

Predators and Prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 10:04 am

"Well, you're coming too!" then said Jeanne, grabbing Petal and running. An arrow barely missed her and she could hear the far faster Amazons coming after her. Another arrow hit her and a spear got Petal. She felt her body sieze up...

A few minutes later, she was held up by two vines, struggling to get free. That brown haired pervert one was slathering some sort of nectar over her, grinning while the other two watched. Petal was beside her too.

"Alright, that's good." said the other. "We just wait for a predator to nab them, eat em and then probably go to take a nap. Then we get her."

---

Ofelia shoved Kirani in further. She leaned back her head and pushed down on her feet, forcing her into her throat and then into her stomach. She gave a satisfied burp. Her skin was translucent and she could sort of make out the shape of the neko inside. She rubbed her stomach.

"MmmMmm! You're quite tasty." she said as she moved back to her cave. "Delicious, in fact."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Predators and Prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Predators and Prey
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next