Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Predators and Prey

Go down 
+4
Archmage_Bael
codaman
schoolhater
Jætte_Troll
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

Predators and Prey - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:55 pm

"damn! we're trapped!" Cody said pointing out the outside entrance covered in a dridder web and a sleeping giant dridder outside..

Codda then got back together after running. "What do we do now? i can hear something coming."

Cody pulled a red shoe box.

"NO WAY ARE WE DOING THAT AGAIN!" Codda yelled as Cody put it away.

"i seriously hate my luck right about now." Cody said pulling out his sword waiting for whatever was coming his way.. not really wanting to fight...

Last edited by codaman on Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tsurugi
Roaming thug
Roaming thug

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:28 am

Aerendyl, scurrying away as fast as his body could take him, was dismayed to find that all the exits were blocked off by slime. Not to mention the smile seemed to have some strange magical properties (from the recently eaten fairy XD). Aerendyl had no choice but to go back to Ofelia, whom he was glad wasn't angry at him for waking her up.

"Hey....uhh the exits seem to be blocked off......And my magic doesn't seem to be working....err....could you please let me........"

Aerendyl stopped talking when he saw Breida and G sleeping in the cave. He figured they were probably captives of Ofelia. He then turned to look back at Ofelia, who hopefully had been listening.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Location : Chances are between someone's esophagus and duodenum

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:35 pm

Breida sat next to G, watching as the elf crawled off of Ofelia. After she chased him off, she went to investigate after someone who foolishly insisted on bellowing in the cave. Overall, she thought the situation to be worsening. Ofelia was distracted from them, but these intrusions were rapidly souring her mood. She’d be less likely to overlook G’s ill fated escape attempt if she were grumpy. Breida said nothing, but kept watch over G. Worse come to worse, she hoped she could use her services as a guide in the caves to barter for G’s life.
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 1:05 am

(it looks like this RP is dieing.. not to many posts often..)
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 1:09 am

"What the heck are you doing in my cave?" said Ofelia once she saw Codda and Cody tangled in her slime. She sighed. "Interruptions... to sleep really make me mad." She further ensnared the two, making sure to get slime over their mouths so that they wouldn't make much noise.

"You two can be breakfast instead." she muttered. She used to think it was great when tons of prey came to her house - now she saw how annoying it could be. She stuck the elf to a wall as well.

"Well, I'll decide what to do with you in the morning, but you're quiet at least. Keep quiet the rest of the night and I'll probably let you go."

With that she finally got to her much wanted rest.
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 6:04 pm

Codda and cody both struggled as they were stuck to the wall until they both stopped.. and relaxed falling asleep...

(ill just go with it... lol)
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:21 pm

Ofelia finally managed to get back to sleep, passing the rest of the night thankful for the silence. As the first rays of morning broke she yawned and stretched.

"Good Morning Elves!" she said with perky cheerfulness. She yawned, looking around her room happily. Her stomach gurgled as she moved over to Cody and Codda.

"And Good Morning Breakfast." she said. "Any of you two have any magic? It's always nice to get that buzz in the morning from eating a good tasty magical prey. She looked them over.

"Hrm. You look a bit stringy. Most men are though. Either their too muscley, or too scrawny or too fat. A good tasty girl can get it just right, nice and curvy. Well, you'll do for today."

She grabbed on in each hand.

"Now... who do I eat first..."
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:44 pm

cody looked over to codda with a smile.. "i win the bet."

codda grunted a bit.. "yea.. your right.. most predators really are that heartless.."

"so why not get us out of here?" cody said in an annoyed tone..

"sounds good." codda said snapping his fingers appearing next to Ofelia.. "oh.. wait.. did we tell her last night?" codda said looking to cody still stuck in Ofelia's hand while pointing at her..

"well, no we didnt.. but im pretty sure she wont care..." cody said managing to free a bottle from his side taking a drink.. "uhh.. i think you forgot me."

codda snapped again both of them disappearing and reappearing as they started to walk out the entrance at an average walking pace.. stepping around the slime webbing on the ground..
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:56 pm

“Now…who do I eat first…”

Breida gasped and awoke with a start upon healing that . She tried to sit up, only to find herself pinned to the ground. Her first inclination was to panic, hear heart rate shot up and her breathing became rapid. Her eyes darted around and fell on Ofelia.

Ofelia wasn’t even looking at them, but only at two others that Breida didn’t recognize. She sighed, and tried to calm herself. If Ofelia wasn’t eating them yet, then why was she stuck. She couldn’t turn her head very far, but beside herself, she felt her hand stuck to what felt like a sleeping bag. She almost laughed to herself when she thought up the truth. She had dozed off while watching over G, and had rolled over onto his slimed sleeping bag in the middle of the night. Sighing, Breida couldn’t do anything except wait until Ofelia turned her attention towards them.

(What are we going to do with G? School hater hasn't been on in a while.)
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:59 pm

(hmm well i've been reading this and was wondering wether i could join in)
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:08 pm

(We could drag G along quietly. Or we could eat her. We always have giantessfan as a replacemet. Evil laugh )
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:14 pm

(i vote on ofelia eating her.. lol)
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:33 pm

(You could eat her, but schoolhater might be annoyed if he comes back, besides, it would do a number on Breida, and I'd rather not RP an emo elf. But then again, eating her would be in character for Ofelia. You decide, if G is eaten, I'll have Brieda cope somehow.)
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:38 pm

then just leave her there... kinda like she was forgotten..)
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 12:49 am

(Yeah, mostly I don't want to piss off schoolhater, though I think he would probably make a new character. But still, better not to. And Ofelia has sort of moved her anger over to Cody and Codda...who it is much harder for her to eat.. )

Ofelia blinked as Cody and Codda disappeared. She moved forward and they stayed out of her reach.

"Stupid teleporters..." she muttered. She sighed. It wasn't that she was lazy, which, as a slug girl, she was a bit. But she didn't want to make herself look ridiculous sliming after two annoying guys she couldn't catch. Hopefully they would keep out of the cave. She put on the pack she had made. She picked G up and placed her inside it as well, not quite sure she wouldn't run.

"Come on Brieda." she said. "Let's get going. And ignore those two." she said, shooting them a dirty look. She was normally cheerful and it took someone pretty annoying to miff her for more than a few seconds.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 7:24 am

When Ofelia picked up G, she did something to the slime that held Breida down as well. With a little bit of pulling, she was able to pull herself up from the cave floor, though for a moment, she was worried she would rip the tunic she wore in two. After getting up, she ran to catch up to Ofelia, but fortunately, the glower moved slow enough for her to keep up with little trouble.

Even though food wasn’t really on her mind, she soon became distracted by a rumble from her own belly. She hadn’t had anything the night before, and her stomach was protesting it’s empty state. As she walked, Breida kept an eye out for anything that was good to eat.

(Jaette Troll, you forgot to get Tsurugi’s character down from the wall.)
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 11:17 am

(hes going to be gonee for 4 weeks.. on a vacation..)
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 10:33 pm

"you think shes mad?" codda said while they walked on..

"totally.. she sees us again i bet she would try to mangle us mre than try eating us again.." cody said checking everything.. noticing he dropped his backpack in the caves.. turning around running into the caves. "i forgot my backpack!"

codda turned around running after him.. them both weaving dodging webs as the went deep into the cave again..

(round 2?)
Back to top Go down
Tsurugi
Roaming thug
Roaming thug

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:19 pm

(I have 1 week before the next trip, so i'll be around for a short while. I'll just make up a random reason for why i havent had Aerendyl respond in a while.)

The phantom elf, stuck to the wall, suddenly blacked out. The slime somehow was having a tiring effect on the elf, perhaps caused by the magic from the fairy recently digested by Ofelia. Whether or not this was the case, Aerendyl went into a state of unconsciousness. Ofelia, after losing Codda and Cody, for some reason wasn't interested in Aerendyl at the moment, but at least it was to the phantom elf's advantage. The tiring effect would have to wear out eventually.
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 3:42 am

(this rp dead or what?)
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 11:49 am

Well, close to death until Tuc cmes back. Tsurugi is gone o but I think we could go on without him.
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:48 pm

yea he made his char go to sleep.. lol
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:41 am

(I'm back if we wanted to continue this)
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:42 am

(i can continue this as well it's fun)
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 3:42 pm

(hay school welcome back. geek )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Predators and Prey
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next