Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Predators and Prey

Go down 
+4
Archmage_Bael
codaman
schoolhater
Jætte_Troll
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Location : Chances are between someone's esophagus and duodenum

Predators and Prey - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 8:20 am

“You’re welcome, Ofelia,” Breida said, gratefully accepting the towel. She proceeded to wipe herself down, removing all of the slime she could. It took quite a bit of scrubbing to get all of it off. “I didn’t get eaten, so I’m by no means complaining. Truth be told, once one gets past the slime, it actually felt pretty good.”

At length, she deemed herself clean enough. Setting aside the dirty towel, Breida climbed back into the sleeping bag, even as Ofelia curled up next to her. However, sleep was slow in coming to Breida. True, she had been spared, but trying to sleep next to this Glower proved next to impossible. Breida just had to look up at her, and another shot of adrenaline would be pumped into her veins. Not to mention just being in her mouth moments before. So she thought, about her situation, about if she would ever see home again, about Ofelia, and about G. It was a long while before sleep came to her, and she fell into a fitful slumber.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 8:29 am

Petal gasped closing her eyes she was surprised by crystal's action,she also saw the human women look cautiously at her before running off into the forest and out of sight,petal smiled though a little disturbed,she enjoyed the feeling of the protective layer around her.Petal smiled moving happily about "This feels nice to the petal she does not want the crystal to move off her but the petal is worried the crystal may acidently eat her oh the petal is so confused now"
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 8:49 am

“You saved my life Petal. I would die of thirst before I decide to take your water,” Crystal said, again in spite of the lack of a mouth or lungs. “But this form is tiring to keep, I cannot stay like this for long.” Even as Crystal spoke, the layer around petal became like water again, and ran down her to pool at her feet. The puddle flowed a short distance away, and reformed again into the woman shape.

“I am glad you like it, though,” Crystal said. “I would be able to keep that form longer once I obtain more water. But already, I feel thirst returning.”
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 10:14 pm

Petal smiled looking happily at crystal until the water elemental had mentioned feeling firsty,petal smiled "then we will get to the water cause the petal can't give the crystal anymore since she needs it the petal could get it if she liquified a human though"she says patting her slightly bulging stomach.Petal smiled patting crystals head happily,she glanced around at the ground icking up jeanne holding her over her shoulder "and the petal onnly did what she thought was right and now the petal and the crystal are even"
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 11:01 pm

as cody and codda advanced codda saw crystal helping petal.. then saw petals human friend held up with a knife' "petal! crystal!" he said pointing to her.

(i completely just forgot petals human friend's name.. lol... O.o)
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 1:31 pm

Breida’s eyes suddenly opened. The cave was dark, but Ofelia’s soft glow was more than enough to illuminate the whole cavern for her. She didn’t know how long she had been asleep for. For a moment, she lay still, listening to the sounds around her. She could hear little besides the gentle breathing of G, and the louder breathing of Ofelia and the gurgling from her slow stomach. Breida glanced up at the giant glower, watching her for a moment. When she didn’t move, Breida hoped she was asleep, and slowly crawled out of her sleeping bag. She silently moved over to G’s side. Breida gently shook the other elf, and put a finger over her lips to keep her quiet.

“G, wake up,” Breida whispered. “Keep quiet, we need to decide what to do.”
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 7:55 am

G nodded sitting up she wasn't as well atuned to the dark as Brieda was,she glanced quickly at were ofelia was sleeping she took Brieda's hand in her own as she silently got to her fee,G nodded smiling, silently she moved with brieda over to were she had found the tunnel "ok brieda i suggest we take the tunnel and get out of here"she wispers looking around uneasily at ofelia,"then f we do that you'll have to lead the way i believe your best in the dark"she says smiling happily.
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 5:31 pm

(i say we just skip the attack on the drider babies from this point.. anyone else? because noones in that part anymore.. >.>)
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:21 pm

(yeah i do now can we just continue the rp)
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:40 pm

(someone else start it again.. somewhere later, like maybe at night.. after all the attacks and crap XD)
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 6:40 am

“Wait a moment G,” Breida whispered. “This isn’t a decision we should make lightly. I think we should consider staying with her longer. Don’t get me wrong, I want my freedom as much as you do, but I don’t know these caverns. From here, I have no idea where this tunnel leads.”

“Now, Ofelia has an interest in keeping us as pets…or dinner mints…but the thing is, she isn’t going to kill us I think. She said she wants to go deeper into the caverns, and those tunnels I know better. If we stay with the glower until we’re closer to one of the terra elf cities, we stand a much better chance of surviving.”

“Just think on that. If you still want to go now, I’ll need to get my stuff first,” Brieda said, glancing up at Ofelia, and the huge sack she had made to hold her collection. “Personally, I’d rather stay with her for the moment. The caverns are just as dangerous as the surface. We should let her make part of the journey for us.”
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:50 pm

"what if she gets hungry and were the only two pieces of meat nearby,did you think of that?"G whispers clearing the way into the tunnel that was big enough for them to crawl through,she turned back to brieda "loook you may stay if you wish but i'm getting out of here i don't want to become her food"he says before getting down on all fours and begining to crawl through the tunnel,to where G had no idea just as long as it was far away from ofelia.
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:17 pm

(im just going to remove cody and codda from the situation...)

"that was stupid.." codda said limping a bit.. "we must have been completely retarded thinking your stupid box would work.."

"shut up codda... it was your idea.. where are we?" cody said holding his arm.. he looked around in the dark to see a few caves.. then it began to rain.. "maybe we can chill out in one of those caves for now.." he said venturing to the nearest one sitting down..

"i hope the others are ok, we only really BLEW OURSELVES SKY HIGH!!" the yelling echoed deep in the cave.. then codda sat down checking his leg..

"will you quiet down?" cody said checking his arm..
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:47 pm

The loud yelling Codda made woke Ofelia up. She couldn't remember what it was that had made the noise. She looked around and saw Breida and G. Seeing Breida standing there and G crawling away, she assumed that Breida had woken her up while G tried to leave.

"Did you wake me up?" she said to Breida. "Hmm, well, good job. But I don't think she would have gotten far." She sighed, moving quicker than it appeared she could, to toss a thread of slime at G and reel her in.

"Aw and I though you were nice too..." said Ofelia yawning. She placed G back on her sleeping bag - but with slime on her to keep her trapped. She looked at the elf thoughtfully.

"I don't know if I can really trust you now..." she said. "I'm about to do one of the biggest things I have ever done. I don't know what trouble you could cause me. Plus, if you escape, then I get nothing from you food wise or pet wise."

She pondered. "I think I may have to eat you afterall. I guess I'll need something for breakfast tomorrow before I go. Yeah, I don't see any other option. Well, I'll see in the morning." She went around her cave, setting slime across all the exits just in case. Then she went down and yawned, curling up to sleep again.
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:54 pm

"did you hear that?" codda said wrapping some Gauss around his leg from cody's backpack. pointing out a few sounds coming from inside the cave..

"yea i did, and i dont like it.." cody pointed wrapping his arm then putting all the Gauss back in his backpack.. he then looked outside to see a giant dridder outside.. "we have to go deeper in the cave.."

"codda saw the dridder too. "yea, lets go but we better be quiet.."

they both wandered a little ways in before codda stopped cody..

"what is it?" cody asked shocked when he was stoped.

"webbing of some kind." pointing out a small glistening line infront of them.

"we better stop here." cody said before stubbing his toe on a rock. "YYYEEOOW!" cody yelled out before covering his mouth.. sending the loud sound deep inside the cave..
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:33 am

Breida gasped a little as the glower pronounced her judgment on G. She couldn’t let that happen. Escape was all but impossible now, with all the exits slimed up. But maybe she could convince Ofelia to spare her when she woke up. To do that, she would need time, a way to keep Ofelia from eating G right off the bat.

As Ofelia fell back asleep, Breida ran up to her. She jumped up and caught onto the makeshift sack Ofelia had made to hold her collection, and climbed up to the top. Jumping in, she began to root around, looking for her rifle. She had just laid hands on it when she heard another voice shouting in the caves, like the one that awoke Ofelia the first time. Breida swore in her elvish language, quickly hiding the rifle under a dress.
Back to top Go down
Tsurugi
Roaming thug
Roaming thug

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:39 am

(Mind if I join? I'd like to try some elven rescue XD. Well...using bargaining. XD)
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:45 am

(Sure, that would be fine Tsurugi. Someone's going to need to pull Breida and G's bacon out of the fire anyway. Unless Schoolhater is trying to get G eaten, that is.)
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:52 am

G watched Brieda move about wishing she could move with her,but G already had a plan on how to escape she was simply gonna say she was going to the toilet,in the morning that would be her story she would say she got up in the middle of the night to go to the toilet in that small cave.G sighed struggling slightly in the slime that held her to the ground besides Brieda had been awake so she could vouch for her "Brieda!"G whispered quickly "i already kno what i am going to tell her in the morning"
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:32 am

"theres those sounds again.." codda said...

"thats not sounds.. thats talking... someone is down there.." cody sad using his sword to cut the hanging web... " i think they may need help..."
Back to top Go down
Tsurugi
Roaming thug
Roaming thug

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 2:44 pm

(Fast forward into the late night around 4 am.)

Aerendyl was annoyed. Very annoyed. Not only was there a harpy on his tail, but he had been chased through jungle, river, and now mountain. It had been the entire day, this game of cat and mouse, and Aerendyl was sick of it. The stupid harpy just wouldn't give up trying to eat him. Exhaustion had finally taken a toll on the young elf, and he slowed his pace down a bit. It was a pretty substantial mistake, because as soon as he slowed down, the harpy swept in with her talons, finally catching her meal for the day and flapping far up into the sky.

"NO! I REFUSE TO GO DOWN THIS WAY!" Aerendyl screamed at the top of his lungs,already several meters into the sky.

He quickly phased out of the harpy's grip, much to her dismay, and plummeted towards the rocky terrain below. His immaterial form passed quickly through the rocky ground, causing him to go at an even higher velocity. He soon phased his way through the thick rock face, only to end up in a large cave, with a giant glower slug right beneath him as he fell.

What luck......I evade one predator only to find another........and now I'm about to wake this one up.

Aerendyl switched back to his material form, only to slam into Ofelia at high velocity. It wasn't pretty either.....Aerendyl had slammed into her breasts, softening his landing by a huge degree, but it would be rather painful for Ofelia. The moment Aerendyl hit Ofelia, the impact caused his head wrap and cloak to go flying, revealing the phantom elf's foreign armor, oddly shaped blade, and other striking features. The elf appeared to be very young, the equivalent of a 18 year old human teenager, and had striking dark raven hair and deep red pupils. Yet what set him apart from the average elf was his skin tone. While most elves had a fairly light or tanned complexion, Aerendyl's held a more bluish black tone (Think Elder scrolls dark elves). He was obviously a different species of elf. Definitely not common in this part of Felarya.

Last edited by Tsurugi on Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 4:33 pm

cody cut through a last set of webs before seeing an elf falling on a slug girl.. and a few other creatures all in one cave... seeing the elf land on the slug girl waking her... he knew things werent gonna be pretty, but since it was pointless to be quiet.. he thought he might as well let it out..

"CANT ANYTHING GO RIGHT FOR THE HUMANS AROUND HERE?" he yelled noticing he was in some trouble.. before turning around taking off grabbing coddas arm on the way... trying to dodge the webbing to his best abilities..
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 11:12 pm

Breida nodded at G’s comment. She left the rifle, but instead grabbed a couple vials of innocuous fluid, one of which was the stuff she used before to color the slime of the glower. As the second person landed, Breida used the opportunity to jump back down, hiding the vials away on her person. She quietly slipped back into her sleeping bag. Though, at the moment, sleep was the last thing on her mind.
Back to top Go down
Tsurugi
Roaming thug
Roaming thug

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 11:55 pm

"Ehehehe.....uhm....sorry to disturb your sleep miss, but it seems I must be on my way now."

With an awkward smile obviously filled with fear of being eaten, he began to back off of Ofelia's body, scurrying away with his arms and legs much like the way a crab walks.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 10:58 pm

"Gah what on earth?!" said Ofelia, waking up. She looked around blearily. "Was that you waking me up earlier? What the heck do you think you're doing." she said, rather cross. "Go on, get out!" She then heard Cody and Codda.

"Dear Guardians..." she muttered, moving off to see what it was this time.
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Predators and Prey
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next