Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hell

Go down 
+4
mikeimp
Darkstorm Zero
The Joker
schoolhater
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 1:37 pm

"Well...uh...you're very... attractive." stammered the girl. "And I'm sure you're actually very nice and don't really want to eat me."
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 1:40 pm

Sasha smiled lauging out loud "see tere you go again trying to get out of being eaten"she takes a hold of the girls hand "now while i'm chewing your hand you can continue praiseing me"she says placin tthe girls hand in her mouth and chewing on it enough to break the skindraw blood and cause the girl pain.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 1:51 pm

"Ow, ow, ow, stop it!" said the girl. "I was just saying how wonderful you are! You're a very powerful demon, obviously! You're amazingly beautiful! Please, just stop that at least!"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 1:54 pm

Sasha smiled,satisfied she was getting somewhere with the girl,sasha giggled happily stroking the girls hair and taking the girls bleeding hand from her mouth "here there i promise not to eat you but...now here's the but your mine now to do with as i please wether that be pleasent or painfull for you...do you understand"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 1:59 pm

"Yes, yes, whatever you say!" said the girl. She wasn't sure the demon wasn't going to eat her, but even that would be better than being bitten into pieces.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 2:02 pm

Sasha smiled kissing the girls forehead "ok good now"she says putting a finger to her lips thinking,she sits on the girls stomach playing with her brests just flicking them up into the air and giggling when they bounced back into position "so miss tell me what is your name?"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 2:05 pm

"I'm Rachel." the girl said quickly. She watched in frustration as the demon toyed with her. She didn't know how long it was until she met the stomach...
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 2:10 pm

Sasha giggled happily moving away from the girl she muttered a few arcane words and chains apeared atached to the ceiling,sasha moved rachael over to them placing shackels on her wrists so she was loosely hanging off the ground only the tips of her toes touched the ground,muttering a few more arcane words sasha allowed the girl to once again move her body "so rachael you lve here now,i own you my name is sasha but you shall call me misstress oh and i can be kind and gently but then i can also be very cruel and sadistic too"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 4:31 pm

"Yes mistress" said Rachel quickly. She looked around, moving her legs. "Mistress, why are you chaining me here?" she asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:07 pm

Sasha's lips curled into a cruel smile "because it's fun slave and i need to make sure you do not escape also it's easier to torture you this way"she hapily moving downstairs and coming back into the roo with a meat cleaver in her hands "say slave you don't need your legs anymore"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:44 pm

"Wait, wait, nonono!" shouted Rachel. "Look, swallow me whole or just kill me, please don't mutilate me!"

Lir'oni watched what Sasha had been doing. She appeared on the bed, cleaning her fingernails.

"Enjoying your meal?" she asked. "Or is this just a pet now? Well, to eacher her own." There was little going on in the village after Nok'tara had left, so she was more than a bit bored.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:49 pm

Sasha smiled turning around to face lir'oni giving her a gentle bow and smile "yes misstress she is indeed fun to torment"she says cutting racheals leg just enough to draw blood that was all before she turned back to face lir'oni "so um misstress please tell me your a good person fpr tormenting prey tell me what would be the best way to torture achael here"she says a cruel smile emerging onto her face as she turned back to face racheal.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:55 pm

Lir'oni paused. "That's really your preference. Torturing was more of a job for me. It's quite a bit easier if you have some powerful magic to help you. All I can say is that everyone seems to be terrified of being eaten. Even those who are aroused by it -there's still large veins of fear in it. People hate to be reminded they're just meat. Use your magic and imagination."

Rachel screamed, trying to move her leg away from the cleaver. She hoped the demon didn't listen to her master.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 11:05 pm

"thank you for the advice misstress"Sasha says new ideas forming in her mind as she turned back to rachel "so meat this i going to be fun,well by fun i mean fun for me and not so much fun for you"she says raising the cleaver high in the air and driving it into rachel's leg,the cleaver went in quite deep moving her hand away from the cleaver letting blood trickle down rachels leg and feet onto the floor.Sasha giggled happily to herself looking happily at lir'oni "i hope the meat likes having her limbs chopped off"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 11:12 pm

"That's a definatly.. messy way to torture." conceded Lir'oni, watching curiously.

Rachel screamed "Why, why do you need to do this? Please, just eat me and kill me if this is how you want me to serve you!"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 12:06 am

Sasha smiled turning to face rachel giggling hapily to herself and stroking rachels face "because if i did eat you now how would i be able to have fun with you so there"she says smiling happily,sasha pulled out the cleaver juggling it in her hands smiling happily "so misstress i realy need suggestions what should i do to my piece of meat"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 12:12 am

Lir'oni yawned and looked out the window. She smiled, impressed with the speed at which the villagers were erecting the statue.

"Well, just remember the fear of the stomach is worse than the initial fear of the cleaver. You should be able to have fun. I have some business to attend to, so have fun."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 10:44 pm

"hmm well thank you for the ideas misstress"Sasha says giggling licking up the blood that went down racheal's legs from her wound that sasha had inflicted upon her,Sasha giggled stroking the side of rache'ls face with her cold hands smiling she moves in close to her kissing her tenderly on the lips while massaging her breasts with her hands she then moves down kneeling before rachel spreadng her legs apart and licking at her exposed womanhood.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 10:47 pm

Rachel closed her eyes, gritted her teeth and tried to forget about the pain in her leg. She could maybe escape - but this was not even close to the time to do it. She would have to bear this a few moments more.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 10:52 pm

Sasha giggled happpily to herself licking up whatever juices rachel realesed from her womanhood,smiling as she continued to lick gently at it "so...how.......are.......you.......feelling....now"she asks happily between gentle licks.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 10:53 pm

"I'm feeling like a demon stabbed my leg with a clever and is now molesting me, actually." said Rachel, giving the honest answer. "It's not the most comfortable sensation."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:25 am

Sasha giggled happily "wll miss i'm gonna make you enjoy it my little slutty toy"she says giggling happily now getting to her feet happily "mmm i wonder what herbs would go nice with you"she says putting a finger to her lips playfully.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:30 am

"I don't know. Whatever herbs are your favourite. You're the one who has me chained to a wall." replied Rachel. "And how am I slutty if you're the one molesting me? Why do you need to protract all this?" she said in a tired voice.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:33 am

"oooh your such a filthy little slut aren't you now"Sasha says pinching rachels cheek harshly before moving in closer to her "i'll eat you alive and raw that way you can see as i rip chunks from delicous succulent body"she says drooling as she latched her mouth around one of rachels breasts chewing harshly upon it.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:40 am

Rachel winced. "You're just doing this for your own sick pleasure." she said through gritted teeth. "You need to be in power and abusing people to get off, don't you?" She gave a small gasp. "At least this is better than being swallowed and meeting the acids..." she said, closing her eyes tight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hell - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hell
Page 26 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next