Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hell

Go down 
+4
mikeimp
Darkstorm Zero
The Joker
schoolhater
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:39 am

Fiona felt a wierd sensation run through her body just after she had been painfully and slowly tortured she gasped seeing malora asleep next to her she shrugged lying down to sleep and as she slept she rolled down and lightly touched malora's chin.

"just try it again ok"Kalen says looking at sasha with raised eyebrows "ok ok fine"sasha says with a smile she cast a strange mark in the air and in a flash of light kalen was gone.When kalen came to after she found that the light had sent her somewere she was saddened to see sasha wasn't with her but she found herself sitting upon someone's head she looked down nervously at the woman she seemed to be busy with torturing human soul to notice her she tapped on the succubus's forhead "um hello"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

hell - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:54 am

Malora lightly moaned in her sleep as she felt Fiona touch her chin, and moved her hand to scratch the irritation. Once she had done so, her fingers wrapped around Fiona and rested onto her stomach as she shifted in her sleep, her backside now resting on the bed.

------------------------------

Nok'tara paused as she felt something on her head. She shoved Marcus (well, what was left of him, anyway) inside her toothed vagina, and reached to pluck the human off of her head. As her finger and thumb grabbed her, she was surprised to feel mortal flesh still on her skin. She lifted the human towards her face with a confused look, saying, "Hang on, you're not dead yet! What are you doing here?!"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:00 am

Fiona gasped kicking what was free of her legs on malora's big soft stomach she let out a small scream as she lay there,she then decided to go with the flow and using malora's stomach as a pillow she rested her head going quickly to sleep.

Kalen screamed finding herself face to face with the huge succubus infront of her she was held firmly and place and even with her struggles she knew they would be useless against the succubus "i..i um accident m..m.my friend she's a demoness she...she sent me here"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

hell - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:12 am

Malora opened her eyes as she awoke, and looked to see Fiona sleeping on her stomach with her hand wrapped around her. She smiled, then used a levitation spell to lift Fiona without waking her up. She then set the young human on the palm of her hand, and petted her with the forefinger from her other hand.

Nok'tara looked at Kalen even more puzzled, saying, "Wow, she must be a lousy spellcaster to send you here on accident. Anyway, what's her name? And what's yours?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:17 am

Kalen shudder terrified in nok'tora's grip on her body she swallowed nervously "she's a great spell caster she just get's a little lost sometimes"she says a little angry as she defended her friend "anyway my name's kalen and my friend's name is sasha she's human sized just like the rest of her people"

Fiona crunched her face p a little grumbling as she felt that malora was stroking her she did not wake and soon began snoring.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

hell - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:27 am

"Ah, my apologies, then. Hmm...Sasha...can't say I've heard of her. Is she a denizen of Hell, by any chance?" Nok'tara asked, now placing the human called Kalen on her palm.

---------------------------

Malora thought for a minute, then used her levitation to place Fiona on the surface of her bed, then used growing magic to make Fiona her size. She then shrunk herself down to human size, and walked up to Fiona's face, wondering what it would be like to be sucked on and licked like she had just done to her earlier, running her hand on Fiona's soft lips.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:34 am

"hmm NO SHE'S MO BEING FROM THIS STUPID HELL SHE CAME FROM A COMPLETLY DIFFERENT WORLD TO THIS!"she yells up at nok'tora crossing her arms a little crossly "she eats me every week!"she says bluntly looking now at her feet as she sat down upon nok'tora's palm.

Fiona couldn't help poking her tonguue out when malora placed her hand upon her lip smiling in her sleep fiona stuck her tongue out wrapping it gently around malora before pulling it and malora into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

hell - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:48 am

Nok'tara just shrugged and said, "Geez, no need to be grumpy, I just asked a question is all. Anyway, the name's Nok'tara." With that, she placed Kalen on the bed and pulled Marcus' corpse from her vagina, throwing him into her mouth and chewing him up before swallowing him. "Just make sure you stay away from Balthus over there." she said pointing towards the fragment of the Void Dragon. "He hates humans with a passion. He doesn't know why, and he doesn't care."

--------------------------------

Malora grinned as Fiona's tongue gently wrapped around her, pulling her inside her mouth. This was exactly what she wanted. Giving Fiona's upper lip a short lick, she then made her horns and wings disappear so it would be easier to be a piece of candy for Fiona.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 11:36 am

fiona smiled still asleep as she let out a small little bit of snoring before instinctavly swallowing saliva in her mouth along with malora she coughed as the bulge the succubus made travelled down her throat and fiona continued to sleep none the wiser.

Kalen shuddered as she looked at the void dragon she closed her eyes a little before backing away from him a little "anyway so i'm in hell that's cool but i thought well i'm not sure just what sasha has told me about hell isn't there a law about live people not being allowed here or something"
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

hell - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 5:12 pm

Marcus was indeed screaming and laughing from within Nok'tara's groin for a very long time before he was able to expire into blackness his thoughts where of irony, all the people he had tortured and raped, everything from children to adult... those memories where the last punishing thing he thought before expiring. and perhaps the thought that this was only the first time. He knew his remnants festering now in her stomach would strengthen the huge b*ches powers for days.. and he loathed that thought.

Lucien smiled appreciatively, as that soul was extremely wicked, Marcus embodied all the worst traits he hated about human beings... A strange thought crossed his head.

*Humans... They couldn't do this to me... But what if someone like that man did something to someone I cared about in the past?* He thought, but quickly dismissed that thought, he couldn't remember ever caring about someone else...

All his thoughts where interrupted with the arrival of a new guest.

After his Succubus host finally yanked Marcus's remnants from herself and stuffed him into her belly he said "He was a fighter... he never begged or surrendered... And here you said you where boring! Hah!" then the Succubus motioned towards him as she said for this new guest 'Kalen' to stay away from him.

"Hey, hey, I rember I'm not supposed to interfere with your work, besides, I like to watch" he said with a toothy grin. Bt then his senses caught the attention of something back by the lake of fire. he lifted away from Nok'tora's shoulder towards the window... and had a look.

"But, umm.... I think someone's taking your job before you do..." he said cryptically and motioned for her to take a look.

Outside, in a small clearing beside the end of the lake, a large croud of various sized demons formed a circle around a bunch of freshly finished human souls, their barrier of arms and legs trapped within them over 50 souls, and at the center, 2 of the souls where fighting, wild cheers erupted from the crowd during the fight... bets where being made using posessions and souls. several fights had already passed, with the loser of the fight being quickly gobbled up by the betting winners amongst the demons, viciously torn apart by the ravenous, and even the smaller demons got some good peices. The winners of the fights merely waited in the ring for the next challenger the demons tossed at them....

it was a cruel, fast and merciless sport designed b the lesser demons to get some quick food before the actual torturers got their chance.

This game slowed down the flow of souls from the lake, causing a backlog, and this would in turn anger the higher ups. but it was only a minor and temporary inconveniance. and these lower demons would risk it because they hardly ever got a cvhance to stop and eat. Plus, they reasoned, if it wasnt for them,m Hells food sources would have dried up long ago, causing the higher ups to go hunting for themselves, they could afford a few reprimands.

However, amongst the souls to be let through as the commotion was underway, was a small human boy, very young at only 16 when he died, this kid looked well out of place amongst all the hardened souls around him. That added to the fact that even after days of agonising burning to 'ripen' him, he still had no understanding of why he was here, or how for that matter. Truth is, he was killed in Marcus's suicide attack. but as for why he was here... he suffered from multiple personality disorder in life, some of his alternate personalities where almost as violent as Marcus himself, but the tiomes when that personality was in command where very few.

During one such outburst, he had killed his abusive uncle in an altercation that reported the boy had stabbed him over 100 times. That was his sin, and since the personality disorder was no longer existant after death, the angels had no choice but to send him here.
Back to top Go down
http://darkstormzero.deviantart.com/
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

hell - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:05 pm

Nok'tara looked out the window to see what the demons were doing to the human souls. Growling angrily, she was about to charge out to stop them when she felt an evil, unholy aura that surpassed all others. She paused, whispering only two words. "He's arrived."

-----------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Gorashik had been trying to stop the demons from fighting and eating the souls with no success, when he felt the evil aura as well, bowing down in reverence. The source of the evil aura then began to rise in the center of the ring, an evil which surpassed all of time and space. This being had been known throughout the dimensions by countless names, but most in this realm referred to him as Lucifer, the King of the Bottomless Pit. He looked around, then spoke, saying, "WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?" He then pointed his finger towards one of the lesser demons, and said, "EXPLAIN."

-----------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Malora was having the time of her life as she traveled in Fiona's esophagus, landing with a wet plop. She then cast a spell on herself to make herself invincible to stomach acids and waited for the walls to secrete the corrosive digestive liquid.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

hell - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:15 pm

Many of the demons scattered to the four winds when this master, one that even surpassed the individual rulers of the 9 circles arrived... certainly the organisers of this little event didn't expect to upset the one above all others, especially so quickly!

"M...mm... Master Lucifer, We where just.... Umm... We where just having a little fun, and a little snack.... Please! it was our first meal in many weeks, Surely the master understands that we need food to keep order in this realm? we needs food as much as any other demon..." the ringleaders cried pitifuilly, knowing that mercy from the highest of all masters was very rare indeed, even rarer than his infrequent visits to any of the 9 circles of hell.

Balthus himself was smiling, he could feel Lucifer's anger, and his power, it was glorious, and not too disimilar to his own Void energy, although not quite as fundimental as Void... Perhaps this Lucifer was one would might have even come close to matching Balthus when he was complete.

"Hrmm, and who is this lively chap Nok'tara?" he asked his Succubus companion, although her experession has changed considerably.

"Huh?..... Hmm." judging from her reaction, Balthus's eyes turned back to look at Lucifer again, this being commanded absolute loyalty from the denizens of this place...
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:57 pm

sasha swallowed nervously "i'd best get of here before someone see's me in my neko without my wings"she says dodging between the demons's legs and doing a dive right under lucifer's legs and stood up she broke into a run directly away from the group of demons.

"HEY I'M TALKING HERE!"kalen yells out angrilly as she jumps up and down waving her arms about in the air she sighed and jmped forward but she acidentaly jumpped into nok'tora's left bum cheek peeling herself off she fell down to towards nok'tora's bed.

fiona sighed happily as she turned over still asleep and totally unaware of the demon in her stomach.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

hell - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:10 pm

As the demons tried to explain their plight to the serpent of old, he merely pointed at one of them, simply saying, "SILENCE." The demon he pointed at then screamed as it withered in front of the others' eyes, collapsing into dust as it's esscence was brought to nothing. "I WILL NOT ACCEPT EXCUSES FOR YOUR INCOMPETENT BEHAVIOR."

Lucifer then turned to Gorashik, saying, "YOU HAVE DONE WELL, GORASHIK, IN ATTEMPTING TO STOP THIS FOOLISHNESS. WHEN RATION TIME COMETH, YOU SHALL RECIEVE A DOUBLE PORTION FOR YOUR OBEDIENCE." Gorashik didn't even turn his face towards his dark master as he said, "Thank you, my lord."

Lucifer then turned to the other demons, pure anger in his eyes as he said,
"YOU ALL, ON THE OTHER HAND, HAVE DESERTED YOUR PLACE WHEN RATION SHALL BE DISTRIBUTED!! YOU SHALL ALL GO HUNGRY UNTIL RATIONS COME AGAIN!! LET THIS BE A LESSON TO ALL OF YOU!!! YOU SHALL OBEY MY ORDERS, OR BECOME DUST LIKE THE MORTAL SOUL IS DAMNED TO BE!!! NOW...RESUME YOUR WORK!!!"

That was when the neko demoness decided to go through his legs. All of the other demons were going back to their duty, so Lucifer was the only one who noticed. Not giving the demoness much thought, he walked away from the scene, then looked into Nok'tara's home, his gaze meeting with Balthus' for a moment before descending back to his throne.

"That..." Nok'tara said, with all seriousness, "...is the ruler of Hell...the prince of the power of the air. He demands nothing less then pure obedience. Most squabbles are usually dealt with by the indivual circle rulers, but Lucifer prefers to handle acts of rebellion like you just saw himself, to show what happens to those who defy him. I was even handpicked by him to torture the evil souls that reside here. Most other succubus' only gouge on them to soothe their appetite."

She then felt Kalen hit her butt cheek, and turned around to see her on the bed. She picked her up, and smiled at her, saying, "I'm sorry. What were you saying?"

----------------------------------

Meantime, Malora was sighing as the acids filled the stomach, the succubus treating it much like a hot bath more than anything else, even blowing little bubbles in the acids, giggling as she did so.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:27 pm

"i was saying isn't there some rule against living people being in hell i mean sasha told me there wassome rule or other that forbidded it, but i'd just like to know is that realy true?"Kalen asks looking at nok'tora a puzzled look upon her face as it lit into a smile.

Fiona yawned stretching her arms a little as she awoke sitting up on the bed it took her a few moments to adjust but when she did she was shocked "WAIT WHAT THE HELL, WHY AM I SO HUGE AND WHY DO I HAVE A FOUL TASTE IN MY MOUTH!"she yells a little panicky.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

hell - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 4:38 am

Balthus looked for a little bit longer, then looked at Nok'tara and said "That name rings bells... He's grown some since the last time I saw him... Back then, we where a neurtal party during my war with the Gods..." almost cryptically when his voice changed in his explanation. "Yesss... I shall have to pay him a visit before I depart Hell... the wierd sounding voice said bitween smiling teeth. Almost like Balthus's personality changed completely, his eyes turning black entirely.

But he quickly shook himself down as he sensed yet another soul on it's way in... this one however was far more neutral in it's nature, very little of the evil he felt earlier from Marcus.

"Just how many souls can you go through in one day Nok'tara?" Balthus asked rather ignorantly, seeming to return to normal.

The boy was being shoved repeatedly with renewed vigour from the guards at Lucifer's decree. no shackes for this one as he was still bewildered by his surroundings. and the room went dark...
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

hell - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:29 am

A black aura formed behind Lucifer, and it levitated above the ground for a few seconds until a gruesome-looking man with spikes in his body, and chains wrapped around him entered through the portal. He wore a metal helmet with horns. He had a muscular body tone.
hell - Page 4 300px-Hades_God_of_War
He cursed to himself as he looked around his surroundings. "Blast! I haven't arrived in the Underworld as I was supposed to...By the Fates! Why didn't that portal work?!" He then turned around, slightly facing Lucifer. "You, demon!" The man pointed a finger toward Lucifer. "I demand you tell me where I am, lest you want me to bring my wrath upon you!"
Back to top Go down
http://Michael-son-of-goku.deviantart.com
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

hell - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:41 am

Lucifer stopped as the demon addressed him. Gorashik in his rage, shouted to the newcomer, "You DARE to address Lucifer, the king of the bottomless pit, who has fought off legions of angels single-handedly, in such a DEMEANING manner?!"

Lucifer put a hand up to silence him, saying, "IT IS ALRIGHT, GORASHIK. THIS IS AN UNDERWORLD DEMON, SEPERATE FROM THIS REALM. HIS IGNORANCE CAN BE EXCUSED." As Gorashik went back to his duty, Lucifer's fiery gaze met with the newcomer, saying, "AS GORASHIK HAS STATED, I AM THE ONE KNOWN AS LUCIFER, AND THIS IS MY KINGDOM. STATE YOUR INTENT."

-----------------------------------

"Well, that only applies if someone forced someone else into Hell prematurely. Seeing as how this was a mere accident, I think this case can be excused. However...there's been a lot of dimensional screwups lately with Hell. It's starting to make me wonder what's going on." Nok'tara said while talking to Kalen.

She then turned to Balthus, saying, "I have no idea. I don't really keep count."
------------------------------------

Hearing Malora wake up and shout in panic, Malora teleported herself out of the human's stomach, bringing back her horns and wings as she said, "Eh, that's my fault. You see, I was kind of curious as to what it be like to get swallowed, so I made myself small and you big. I didn't try anything though, I was just running my hand on her lips when your tongue came out and pulled me inside, and...yeah, you can guess the rest yourself. Anyway, I didn't realize I tasted that bad, so I apologize. Here, have a breath mint."

Before Fiona could say anything, Malora had popped a breath mint into her mouth, and shrunk her back to her original size as she said. "Yeah...sorry."
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

hell - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 11:01 am

Balthus smiled, evil intent stroked his heart, TheVoid trancended all barriers and realities, he was not bound to any dimension like other lifeforms. This was not always so however, as he was simply once a mortal dragon, a time of his existance he could no longer remember.

The fragment was impressed with this newcomers daring. And that black eerie voice came from him once more "Hmm, This one is lost, he does not know where he is, but I know where he wishes to go... A form of hell not meant for humans, but shall I deign to interfere with this matter? perhaps not... all shall burn eventually." it said, it's eyes once more turning inkly black, and it's face twisted into a smile of hatred, rage and pain that defied physical limitation.

Soon, the boy landed on Nok'tara's bed with a muffled thump, and like all souls before him, viewed the room with bewilderment, his back was to the three others in the room, and he was perfectly still laying on his stomach with his face in the blakets, hoping to remain unnoticed by whatever unimaginable horror awaited him
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

hell - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 11:26 am

The man glared at Lucifer. "I am Hades...Ruler of the Underworld. Brother of Poseidon and Zeus. As for my intent....I was attempting to teleport to my kingdom. Apparantly, that didn't work so well." Hades laughed, amused by Lucifer's reputation. "You claim to more pwerful than the gods, demon? That is blasphemy."
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

hell - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 12:19 pm

Lucifer chuckled as Hades said his claim was blasphemy. "I AM MERELY CLAIMING MY ACCOMPLISHMENTS. I'M SURE THAT IN AN ALTERNATE DIMENSION, MY LEGACY WOULD BE CONSIDERED NOTHING BUT A MYTH...AS YOURS IS HERE. A CHILD-FRIENDLY COMPANY EVEN MADE AN ANIMATION ABOUT YOU AND THE REST OF THE GODS' LEGACY. IF YOU THINK MY ACCOMPLISHMENTS ARE BLASPHEMY, THEN YOU WILL THINK THIS IS DEGRADING."

Lucifer then snapped his finger with a chuckle, and an animation surrounded by flame began to play for the Lord of the Dead.

Meanwhile, Nok'tara heard the young man fall onto her bed. She turned around to see him lying down on her bed, and picked him up by his feet between her finger and thumb, holding him upside down as she looked at him. "You're young. What exactly did you do to land yourself in here?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

hell - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 12:44 pm

The boy was yanked off the bed by his legs, dangling ant twirling at sickening speeds, he closed his eyes and blocked the feeling of blood rushing to his head, until he heard a loud feminine voice ask him something.

"Uh, I just umm..." he struggled for words, then opened his eyes to see Nok'tara's huge face in front of him. his face flushed red almost immediately and got a huge erection... apparently one sin he had was lust...

"Uh, w..well... I apparently killed my uncle, but I dont remember that at all.." the kid said while trying to cover his modesty with his hands.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 1:00 pm

"i i...wanna go back to nok'tora now"Fiona says a small sheepish smile on her face as she looked at malora back up a little as she examined malora she turned jumping off the succubus's bed and walked back to the house nok'tora had made for her she cloed the door gently behind her.

Kalen smiled a slight puzzled look on her face "ah well i was forced to come here to this exact room but i came to hell willingly by myself with sasha's help of course i wonder were she is i should go and look for her or she may get herself into trouble"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

hell - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 1:04 pm

Hearing the boy say that he accidentaly killed his uncle, she said to him, "You must've had mulitiple personality disorder then. Gah, another freakin' technicality. I hate it when the angels decide to do that." She then turned to Kalen, saying, "Well, if you want to get out of her, I can do a quick teleportation, if you wish." She then laid the boy out on her hand, she said to him with a grin, "So...are you concealing a weapon, or are you just happy to see me?"

-------------------------------

"Unfortunately, I can't send you back. Nok'tara's the only one who can do that." said Malora as Fiona went into her house.

Last edited by The Joker on Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

hell - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 1:16 pm

Hades chuckled once the animation was over. "Ah, those mortals. What will they come up with next?" He looked at Hades. "Well, my apologies, Lucifer. I understand what you mean. Well, I'm on a tight schedule, so I must be off." With that, Hades dissapeared in an explosion of black aura.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hell - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hell
Page 4 of 28Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 28  Next