Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Golden Silence

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

The Golden Silence - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Golden Silence   The Golden Silence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:51 pm

"were's my weed killer when i need it"fiona yells as she hits the dridder's hot wet tongue she got to her feet moving towards the dryads open mouth but she fell back lying on her tongue as saliva dripped down onto her body she screamed hitting the dryads tongue.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Silence   The Golden Silence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:09 pm

Dylan sat on the grass, watching with some interest as the dryad ate Fiona.

"Well, little lady, I suppose we better go help her, huh?"

While the dryad held her head up and gulped Fiona down, he quickly picked Quarus up and put her into his pocket. He then sauntered back towards the dryad.

"Well, how did that taste?" he asked. "Now you've ate her, maybe you'd spit her up? Or maybe you could eat me, I suppose."

The dryad had seen him talking to the elf and expected a rune trick. She picked him up and tossed him back towards Shanna, but not he'd let Quarus climb down his pant leg unnoticed.

He rolled on the grass.

"Not the most amiable vegetable I see" he said, dusting himself off.
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Silence   The Golden Silence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:14 pm

Quarus had gotten out of his pocket and jumped onto a tree that was right beside the dryad. She had begun to scale, careful not to let the dryad see her, and managed to get onto a branch that on the same height as the dryad's face. Quarus positioned herself onto the branch, ready to jump into the dryad's mouth if she decided to yawn or burp.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Location : Chances are between someone's esophagus and duodenum

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Silence   The Golden Silence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:19 pm

The dryad closed her lips, prefenting Fiona from escaping. She hummed as she tasted the human on her tongue, and rolled Fiona around in her mouth. It wasn’t long, though, before she grew tired of simply tasting her, and began pushing Fiona to the back of her throat.

“Ahhh, not bad, not bad at all,” the dryad said. She yawned and stretched, putting a hand up to stifle her yawn after a moment.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Silence   The Golden Silence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:35 pm

Dylan sat down on the grass. He took out a knife and began to whittle. The piece of wood was starting to take the shape of a fish.

"So." he said, looking up briefly and watching the dryad yawm. He yawned a bit himself. "Think that neera has a chance?"
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Silence   The Golden Silence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:43 pm

“The neera? Of course. Those little runes have saved my life numerous times. But will the human? I don’t know, it depends on how long she can hold out. Hopefully, she’s still conscious by the time the neera reaches her.” Shanna said, pulling another stone out of her pouch. This stone was also intricately carved. “This stone will mark where they reappear. You may want to stand back some, chances are, they’re going to teleport a bit of the dryad’s acid with them.” Shanna set the stone on the ground and backed up a few steps.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Silence   The Golden Silence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:48 pm

Quarus's eyes narrowed as the dryad stifled a yawn with her hand, leaving only a small space for her to get through. She knew that this might be the only chance she got to get inside the dryad's mouth, so she took it, running as fast as she could on the branch on all fours. When she got to the end of the branch, she jumped, hoping she would be able to make it inside.

Fortunately, luck was on Quarus' side, for the dryad managed to move her hand just enough for the neera to get in, landing on the dryad's wet tongue with a *plop*. Not wasting anytime, Quarus started running as fast as she could on the dryad's tongue, lest she tried to pluck her out. Luckily, she managed to make it to the back, and jumped into the fleshy abyss that waited below.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Silence   The Golden Silence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:56 pm

The dryad blinked when she felt something light and tiny land on her tongue. She swallowed reflexivlely, propelling the tiny neera down toward her stomach. “Huh? What was that? A bird must have landed in my mouth or something,” The dryad said, shrugging. After a moment she yawned a gain and closed her eyes. It wasn’t long before she fell asleep in the morning sunlight.

“I’ll be. The little neera made it! That was quite a leap,” Shanna said, hearing the dryad’s statement. “Good luck, neera. Not much we can do but wait and get ready to treat acid burns.” Shanna started pulling out vials from her pouch, as well as clean bandages.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Silence   The Golden Silence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:11 pm

Fiona screamed kicking the dryad's stomach walls as they secreted stomach acids she screamed mving her body about against the dryad's stomach wall the fizzing started on her legs and melted part of her clohes away leaving her left breast bare and open to the dryads stomach acids.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Silence   The Golden Silence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:17 pm

Quarus sincerely hoped that it wouldn't be too late to save Fiona, as the esophagus seemed to take it's time in bringing her down to the stomach. Once she landed inside, the neera landed in the acids with a splash, the alkaline rune protecting her. The neera swam through the acids, and felt one of Fiona's fingers.

She wrapped her body around it, and rubbed the teleportation rune, hoping that it would work like Shanna had said.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Silence   The Golden Silence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:31 pm

Dylan looked as the acid burned girl suddenly materialized on the ground in front of him. He saw the neera tightly holding on to her finger.

"Hey, nice job!" he said, holding the bandages and medicine for Shanna. "Might want to get those clothes looked at, though."
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Silence   The Golden Silence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:32 pm

The etchings on the rune began to glow, and a soft light filled the dryad’s stomach. The light suddenly flashed dazzlingly, engulfing Quarus and Fiona in the blinding brilliance. The two felt a sudden sensation of vertigo and an odd pressure. The light faded, and they were no longer in the stomach, but resting on the grass near Shanna and Dylan.

“The neera did it! You brave little girl!” Shanna shouted as the light faded. “And the human’s still alive too! Quickly, help me treat her burns.” Shanna said, pulling Fiona out of the puddle of acid that the teleportation rune brought with her and Quarus. She opened her vials, and began pouring a creamy orange substance over where Fiona got burned by the acid. The medicine began soothing the burns, and Shanna began wrapping any places where the skin was bleeding.

“Wha?” The dryad murmured, seeing the flash. She looked down at the source, and saw Shanna with Fiona. “@#$%! Not again!” She shouted angrily, lunging for the group. The roots at her base held fast though, and her outstretched hand was left quivering just meters short of the group. Shanna smirked, looking at the hand,. She got up a moment, and walked to right in front of the fingertips. She drew her sword, and slashed at a nearby tree. “Alright, new rule, only taunt the dryad from behind that mark.” She said, pointing at the cut she left in the tree, before returning to tending to Fiona.

Last edited by Tuc135 on Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Silence   The Golden Silence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:36 pm

Seeing that she had made it out of the dryad's stomach, she let go of Fiona's finger, looking up at Dylan and Shanna, slightly blushing as his compliment. She then washed the acid off of herself in a little water puddle nearby, then helped Shanna and Dylan spread the cream on Fiona's acid burns.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Silence   The Golden Silence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:56 pm

"So." said Dylan "What are all you girls doing in this particular part of the world? I'm a bit new here myself and don't really know much about the terrain."

He paused, then removed his jacket, handing it to Fiona.

"You might want to wear this until you can get a new shirt. Your one right now isn't in the best shape."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Silence   The Golden Silence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 11:00 pm

fiona winced a little as the cream was spread onto her acid burns"thanks guy"she says she looks as dylan's jacket puttingit down next to her lauging a little "well thank you for the offer but i wouldn't want to take it from you anyway i like it this way show's off my breasts more"she says gesturing down to her chest one of her breasts was visible having the clothes melted away due to the dryad's stomach acids.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Silence   The Golden Silence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 11:04 pm

"Well if you're alright with it then you're alright with it." he said, taking it back. "Though if you keep getting eaten like that you might not have much left. Oh, by the way, my name's Dylan. I don't think I caught any of you girls' names. "
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Silence   The Golden Silence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 11:17 pm

“I’m Shanna, thanks for your help, Dylan.” Shanna said, finishing up her treatment on Fiona. “You are one lucky girl, you know that? There. This stuff will help with the burns. Now, when I say you need to back up, you need to back up, okay?” Shanna stood, and helped Fiona to her feet. She stooped again to pick up Quarus. “And you, did you get burned any? I don’t see any on you.” She asked, looking the neera over for any burns. “You are quite a brave little neera. I can’t imagine anyone willingly jumping down a dryad’s throat. Anyway! How about we go meet that family of neeras now? I need to get a fresh set of runes, the ones I gave you are used up anyway. Would you two like to come?” Shanna asked Fiona and Dylan. Shanna set Quarus up on her shoulder, waiting for the human’s reply.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Silence   The Golden Silence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:24 am

"hmm"Fiona ponders thinking about shanna's question "well i'm fiona it's nice meeting you shanna"she says giving shanna a slight bow taking her hand and giving her a gentle kiss on the back of her hand "please i owe you my life i'd love to come and serve by your side"
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Silence   The Golden Silence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:46 am

“Well, thanks, but I did rather little,” Shanna said. She pointed to the neera on her shoulder. “She’s the one you should be kissing, she went in after you to bring you the runes. Also Dylan helped, by getting her close enough to the dryad to sneak in. And picked up a few bruises in the bargain too. I didn’t do that much.”
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Silence   The Golden Silence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 9:35 am

"Ah, it's nothing." said Dylan. "That dryad was probably just messing around. Anyways, I really have no destination, so I'd be more than happy to tag along." He got up, shouldering his pack and holding the fishing rod over his shoulder and followed Shanna and Fiona.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Silence   The Golden Silence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:15 am

Quarus smiled as Shanna placed her on her shoulder, and watched the others talk to each other, gently rocking her feet back and forth as she listened to them converse.
Back to top Go down
blademan9999
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
blademan9999

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Silence   The Golden Silence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 4:50 am

Name: nackolt
Description: he has a purple armour covering his body, he has short brown hair and blue eyes.

Background: he was a soldier in an army for a nation in another dimension, he is an "iron", the most powerull type of tech soldier. the backup control chip for helping to keep rebelliuos irons under controll failed, by useing high levels of nuero technolagy the irons were made to be able to control the rocket boots and the weapons and equipment on there armour like an arm, it took relativly short amount of time to get used to them. he almost never takes his armour off, it just takes too much time to take off and put it on, he only takes his helmet off to eat and drink, his armour is made of a subtance that hardens up from a very short amount of time whenever it recives a large amount of impact, his armour is non magnetic. and his eelectronic quipment and weapoons can survive a reasonable sized E.M.P.

Nackolt stepped out of a portal which quickly closed, then he looked around and saw the neera, the human, the elf and the dryad, "Mabye i shouldn't have asked them to send me to a completely random dimension, if only i knew where i was."
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Silence   The Golden Silence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 8:03 am

Quarus was a bit surprised when a man in purple armor came in through a portal that randomly appeared. Men dressed up for battle usually frightened her, but this one didn't seem like he meant any harm. She cocked her eyebrow and tilted her head, wondering who exactly he was.
Back to top Go down
blademan9999
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
blademan9999

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Silence   The Golden Silence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:59 pm

"which dimension am i in?" asked nakolt... "what's this dimension like." he added.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Silence   The Golden Silence - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Golden Silence
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2