Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My stories and characters

Go down 
+18
Chihiro Fujisaki
JohnboyX
CrisisOperations
Venom Agato
Zoekin-3
Krisexy26
Anime-Junkie
MrNobody13
Oldman40k2003
Stabs
JohnDoe
Darkstorm Zero
Asuroth
The Joker
timing2
GREGOLE
Karbo
French snack
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Which "Lost in Felarya" character do you like best?
Andrew
My stories and characters - Page 7 Vote_lcap16%My stories and characters - Page 7 Vote_rcap
 16% [ 3 ]
Chan
My stories and characters - Page 7 Vote_lcap21%My stories and characters - Page 7 Vote_rcap
 21% [ 4 ]
Fabrice or Manon
My stories and characters - Page 7 Vote_lcap5%My stories and characters - Page 7 Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Gwynn
My stories and characters - Page 7 Vote_lcap21%My stories and characters - Page 7 Vote_rcap
 21% [ 4 ]
Laila or Majed
My stories and characters - Page 7 Vote_lcap0%My stories and characters - Page 7 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lohai
My stories and characters - Page 7 Vote_lcap16%My stories and characters - Page 7 Vote_rcap
 16% [ 3 ]
Mabel
My stories and characters - Page 7 Vote_lcap0%My stories and characters - Page 7 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Michel
 0% [ 0 ]
Mohamed
My stories and characters - Page 7 Vote_lcap11%My stories and characters - Page 7 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
Rajan
My stories and characters - Page 7 Vote_lcap10%My stories and characters - Page 7 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 19

AuthorMessage
French snack
French snack

My stories and characters - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My stories and characters   My stories and characters - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 3:48 pm

Another short one: "Knowledge and the Crisis"
http://frenchsnack.deviantart.com/art/Knowledge-and-the-Crisis-346934007
Back to top Go down
French snack
French snack

PostSubject: Re: My stories and characters   My stories and characters - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 11:33 am

This time, a focus on Joanna, and also on Yemic. This one is more for people who are interested in the development of my characters, rather than vore fans. (Sorry.)
http://aryion.com/g4/view/233146
Back to top Go down
Stabs
Stabs

PostSubject: Re: My stories and characters   My stories and characters - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 5:55 pm

It's more focused on character development than vore, and you gave us the Eka link? Laughing

Been finally catching up like I do every year. Gotta say it's gotten both a bit interesting and a bit odd...

It's been interesting in the sense of some things hitting their natural conclusions :nooneissafe.jpg: which was kinda hilarious to read about. Not so hilarious what came out of it, but I guess one way or another it would've happened. Still... Ajab coulda thought harder. Let me also be the first to welcome wiking's Eli to your cast of regulars... and to wonder if you noticed something.

Even without Isham, I thought Milly had decided she was above cages from day two of meeting Isham. Now, I know his current plotline is going to keep him at that safe harbor for a bit, but she's back to cages? I didn't think that'd happen. Hell, I had story ideas regarding that cage... but I thought it had been scrapped, and... I'm sure you still gots lots more in store for that cursed contraption. But if you ever think about breaking it, I've given the issue a lot of thought. If at any time the characters inside have some small change, a denim pair of pants or canvas cloak, a small knife and about 100 feet of 100-pound rope, I can break 'em out. Throw in some spirits, duct tape, chewing gum, a paperclip and a zinc cell, and we can take the Alsumi hostage while we are at it. Laughing

Spoiler:

And it's been a bit odd to see Ajab so out-and-out intending to kill someone else, a woman at that. I thought nobody thought like that anymore! He distressed over stuff or something? 'cause it sure didn't look like it. I could still place the blame on experience that people like that are never gonna give you up, but I'd still expect him to be less... forceful about it.

Well, that be all for now, Frenchsnack. See ya around!
Back to top Go down
CrisisOperations
Naga food
CrisisOperations

PostSubject: Re: My stories and characters   My stories and characters - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 12:37 am

I really need to take some time and read every single story you wrote... But There's so many XD
Seriously, so far, i liked every single story you wrote Very Happy
Back to top Go down
French snack
French snack

PostSubject: Re: My stories and characters   My stories and characters - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 2:38 am

Stabs wrote:
It's more focused on character development than vore, and you gave us the Eka link? Laughing

Heh. I simply uploaded it there first, since formatting on dA is a pain. The dA link is here.

Quote :

Been finally catching up like I do every year. Gotta say it's gotten both a bit interesting and a bit odd...

It's been interesting in the sense of some things hitting their natural conclusions :nooneissafe.jpg: which was kinda hilarious to read about. Not so hilarious what came out of it, but I guess one way or another it would've happened. Still... Ajab coulda thought harder. Let me also be the first to welcome wiking's Eli to your cast of regulars... and to wonder if you noticed something.

Even without Isham, I thought Milly had decided she was above cages from day two of meeting Isham. Now, I know his current plotline is going to keep him at that safe harbor for a bit, but she's back to cages? I didn't think that'd happen. Hell, I had story ideas regarding that cage... but I thought it had been scrapped, and... I'm sure you still gots lots more in store for that cursed contraption. But if you ever think about breaking it, I've given the issue a lot of thought. If at any time the characters inside have some small change, a denim pair of pants or canvas cloak, a small knife and about 100 feet of 100-pound rope, I can break 'em out. Throw in some spirits, duct tape, chewing gum, a paperclip and a zinc cell, and we can take the Alsumi hostage while we are at it. Laughing

I'd be interested to see how they do that! Nobody's ever broken out of the cage, mainly because it's suspended from the ceiling far above the ground, but Milly might need shaking out of her complacency every now and then. Wink

At present, she doesn't use cages systematically, because it does remind her of her arguments with Isham, and makes her a bit uncomfortable. But when she's having friends round for a meal and needs to collect and store enough food several days in advance, it can be useful...

Quote :

And it's been a bit odd to see Ajab so out-and-out intending to kill someone else, a woman at that. I thought nobody thought like that anymore! He distressed over stuff or something? 'cause it sure didn't look like it. I could still place the blame on experience that people like that are never gonna give you up, but I'd still expect him to be less... forceful about it.

Sheer brutal pragmatism. He's been around long enough to have developed the view that, when there's a threat, one deals with it, efficiently and without undue sentiment. This isn't a civilised place where he can have her arrested and confined, or something. She poses a direct and real danger to people he knows and rather likes, most of whom are not particularly good at self-defence, and at least one of whom almost died.

Of course, his first reaction was based on how he was feeling: taken by surprise, and afraid for their safety. If he does actually find the naga, after having had time to calm down a bit, I'm sure he'll try to reason with her, rather than immediately snap her neck without even letting her speak.

But bear in mind that this is a man who recently made a dreadful mistake. He's determined (understandably) not to make another one, if there's any risk that such a mistake might result in the deaths of some of Jissy's friends.

CrisisOperations wrote:
I really need to take some time and read every single story you wrote... But There's so many XD
Seriously, so far, i liked every single story you wrote Very Happy

Thanks! There are starting to be quite a lot, yes... I'm gradually edging towards a hundred. :p
Back to top Go down
French snack
French snack

PostSubject: Re: My stories and characters   My stories and characters - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 11:44 am

Making the most of a bit of unexpected free time... A story featuring Nikilli and Auena:
http://frenchsnack.deviantart.com/art/Story-95-351304445
Back to top Go down
French snack
French snack

PostSubject: Re: My stories and characters   My stories and characters - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 10:48 pm

Subeta:
http://frenchsnack.deviantart.com/art/Story-96-Cheat-and-eat-352790840
Back to top Go down
JohnboyX
Helpless prey
JohnboyX

PostSubject: Re: My stories and characters   My stories and characters - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 7:20 am

French snack wrote:
Subeta:
http://frenchsnack.deviantart.com/art/Story-96-Cheat-and-eat-352790840

A vore story about my favorite fairy Shocked ??? Must read study .
Back to top Go down
Stabs
Stabs

PostSubject: Re: My stories and characters   My stories and characters - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 7:29 am

Well, if you want to know how to McGyver your way outta that cage... well, it would only work in an episode of McGyver, at any rate, but here goes.

McGyvering:
Back to top Go down
French snack
French snack

PostSubject: Re: My stories and characters   My stories and characters - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 12:03 pm

Ingenious. I'm not sure how many people carry the necessary "tools" about with them, though...

Yes, the cage has a lock. Isham once told Jade where the key was.

I'm trying to figure out how Milly would react after "rescuing" the Alsumi from the "explosive". She'd be furious, of course, but above all she'd be very badly shaken. Part of her would want to track the human down, but on balance I think she wouldn't want to risk it, if he might hurt her friends. It just wouldn't be worth it.
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: My stories and characters   My stories and characters - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 12:29 pm

Is it wrong that I voted Andrew as my favorite character from your story.....just because we have the same name? XD
Back to top Go down
French snack
French snack

PostSubject: Re: My stories and characters   My stories and characters - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 12:40 pm

He's not, perhaps, the most pleasant of characters, but... why not?
Back to top Go down
Stabs
Stabs

PostSubject: Re: My stories and characters   My stories and characters - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 2:53 pm

French snack wrote:
Ingenious. I'm not sure how many people carry the necessary "tools" about with them, though...

Yes, the cage has a lock. Isham once told Jade where the key was.

I'm trying to figure out how Milly would react after "rescuing" the Alsumi from the "explosive". She'd be furious, of course, but above all she'd be very badly shaken. Part of her would want to track the human down, but on balance I think she wouldn't want to risk it, if he might hurt her friends. It just wouldn't be worth it.

I'd be inclined to agree. The guy would prolly be long gone, and by design, not to mention she wouldn't be in any position to keep looking. Fifteen minutes is a lot of advantage. She'd be probably kinda sore about it for a while, though- wonder if she'd take it out on any random humans passing.

Just had a hellishly mean thought about that. In order to make things worse, you can have the guy brag about it, incidentally, long live coincidence, in Isham's presence if and when he makes it back there. Nobody knows of Isham and Milly in there other than Isham himself... well, him and Elia. If he spent any amount of time around the smug bastard, he'd be in a world of trouble, words or no words. Them predfolk were at least open to criticism, but one wrong look in there and he might just have to walk all the way back.

For added irony, there'd be the fact that Isham absolutely despised that cage, and her for using it. Had Isham the ability to do so... I'm sure he'd have broken out Peana back then. Surely he'd have skipped the "take the Alsumi hostage" part, though; if he survived, it'd have been just 'cause Milly wouldn't have wanted him badly enough to pursue after his sweet escape. Also raises the question of how lucky Isham would've had to be to survive out there without Milly on his good side.

Also, this is a great song to rip apart a cage to.
Back to top Go down
French snack
French snack

PostSubject: Re: My stories and characters   My stories and characters - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 4:25 am

Stabs wrote:

Just had a hellishly mean thought about that. In order to make things worse, you can have the guy brag about it, incidentally, long live coincidence, in Isham's presence if and when he makes it back there. Nobody knows of Isham and Milly in there other than Isham himself... well, him and Elia. If he spent any amount of time around the smug bastard, he'd be in a world of trouble, words or no words. Them predfolk were at least open to criticism, but one wrong look in there and he might just have to walk all the way back.

I think Isham is keeping very quiet about the fact that he lived with a predator... Even in the Motamo Docks, where he now lives, mentioning it might be inviting unnecessary trouble.

Quote :
For added irony, there'd be the fact that Isham absolutely despised that cage, and her for using it. Had Isham the ability to do so... I'm sure he'd have broken out Peana back then. Surely he'd have skipped the "take the Alsumi hostage" part, though; if he survived, it'd have been just 'cause Milly wouldn't have wanted him badly enough to pursue after his sweet escape. Also raises the question of how lucky Isham would've had to be to survive out there without Milly on his good side.

Indeed (on all those points). He'd have broken out Peana and made a run for it if he'd been able. And they (Peana and Isham) would probably both have ended up dead shortly thereafter. (Not by Milly, but through the forest's countless dangers.)
Back to top Go down
French snack
French snack

PostSubject: Re: My stories and characters   My stories and characters - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 6:02 am

Story 97: The answer.
http://frenchsnack.deviantart.com/art/Story-97-The-answer-355405601

Rarely have I hesitated so much before writing a particular story.
Back to top Go down
French snack
French snack

PostSubject: Re: My stories and characters   My stories and characters - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 8:21 am

Story 98. Featuring Vuni, whom we hadn't seen for a while:
http://frenchsnack.deviantart.com/art/Story-98-357840581
Back to top Go down
French snack
French snack

PostSubject: Re: My stories and characters   My stories and characters - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 9:11 am

Story 102: http://frenchsnack.deviantart.com/art/Story-102-part-1-371004665 .
A continuation of previous stories. Has Milly in it.
Back to top Go down
French snack
French snack

PostSubject: Re: My stories and characters   My stories and characters - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 3:17 pm

A story with tiny naga Rivwin:
http://frenchsnack.deviantart.com/art/Story-107-377557025

(I also forgot to mention this one, in which Crisis appears:
http://frenchsnack.deviantart.com/art/People-of-the-Tree-part-1-375713586 )
Back to top Go down
aethernavale
Great warrior
Great warrior

PostSubject: Re: My stories and characters   My stories and characters - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 4:51 am

I'll have to look into it when I get an opportunity. It's been some time since Rivwin came around for us.
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: My stories and characters   My stories and characters - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 10:23 am

AETHER'S BACK! O_O
Back to top Go down
http://helia.net63.net
French snack
French snack

PostSubject: Re: My stories and characters   My stories and characters - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 3:54 pm

aethernavale wrote:
I'll have to look into it when I get an opportunity. It's been some time since Rivwin came around for us.

Glad to see you around!

The latest; a short story featuring Shelny:
http://frenchsnack.deviantart.com/art/Practical-ethics-382459557
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: My stories and characters   My stories and characters - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 5:48 pm

Those are a lot of stories. Do you recommend a certain order, or should I start chronologically?
Back to top Go down
French snack
French snack

PostSubject: Re: My stories and characters   My stories and characters - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 12:32 am

Ilceren wrote:
Those are a lot of stories. Do you recommend a certain order, or should I start chronologically?

Well... Some people read them in random order. Some seem to start from where we are now and read backwards. I wouldn't recommend those, of course; they lead to major spoilers.

Chronological is probably best. (Bearing in mind that the earliest stories are far from the best, of course! I was still finding my marks.)

Or, in the bottom-left part of my profile page on deviantArt, I've sorted the stories by character. So you can choose to follow a specific character through the story arcs, if you like.
Back to top Go down
French snack
French snack

PostSubject: Re: My stories and characters   My stories and characters - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 2:08 am

A short vorish story featuring Shallon:
http://frenchsnack.deviantart.com/art/Story-112-387530858
Back to top Go down
French snack
French snack

PostSubject: Re: My stories and characters   My stories and characters - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 5:33 am

A short story inspired by one of Karbo's most iconic works:
http://frenchsnack.deviantart.com/art/The-Rescue-395081091
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My stories and characters   My stories and characters - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My stories and characters
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next