Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trek through the whispers

Go down 
+4
Tuc135
Jætte_Troll
schoolhater
vegeta002
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

Trek through the whispers Empty
PostSubject: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 3:30 am

Ha'dara's profile:

Spoiler:

//**********************************
Ha'dara moved through the forest, slightly nervous from all the gossip bouncing around the area. Having only just come across the 'Forest of Whispers', he hadn't exactly been prepared for a lot of hushed voices coming from the middle of nowhere.

Taking a bite out of the large peice of fruit in his hand and swollowing, he called out, not too loud "Is anyone here?"

Last edited by vegeta002 on Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:19 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Capital letter in incorrect place)
Back to top Go down
http://vegeta002.deviantart.com/
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 8:03 am

The human girl Cherry cringed nervously looking around at the location she covered her ears the whispering from the forest was irraaing her.Cherry had bright red hair and was wearing a red top and a red miniskirt.Cherry glanced quickly around her she looked down at her feet and then at her shoulder after thinking that she had felt something she began to walk cautiously through the forest in a random direction.

Last edited by schoolhater on Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 8:10 am

(Cherry? Is she a Neko?)

Ha'dara waited a few minutes for an answer before giving up and sighing, continuing on into the forest. He looked over to the left as he took another bite 'I could have swore I heard something. Then again, in this place...' he started going left, curious to see what he was sure he heard.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 8:15 am

(um no she's human should have made that clear but i editod my post slightly)

Cherry sighed still usig her hands to cover her ears as she walked through the forest jumping over a fallen tree and some roots she looked back at the tree there was a hole inside big enough for her to fit in and hide she sighed shrugging she climbed back onto the tree and into the hole laying down on her back looking upwards.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 8:23 am

Ha'dara slithered into the area, stopping just next to the fallen tree and looking around, confused. Finishing the fruit, he frowned "I could have swore I heard someone...maybe this damn whispering is getting to me!"

Looking around one last time before leaving, he spotted a small area of red in the tree and looked closely "I guess it wasn't the voices, after all."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 8:27 am

Cherry saw ha'dara close by cvering her mouth to stop her screaming she gasped deciding that she had to act or she would most likely be lunch she jumped up out of the tree looking around quickly for an escape route she spotted one dashing quickly past ha'dara jumping over a bush she looked back at the naga before she tripped over a root and to her horror found that her foot was stuck.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 8:35 am

Ha'dara was suprised when a human jumped out from the tree and shot past him 'Fast for someone so small'. Intending to just leave as she 'escaped', he started to go in the opposite direction only to turn around when she trapped herself.

Stopping next to her, he helped her to get her foot out "If all humans were that rash, the predators wouldn't even need to hunt." He couldn't help but find the slightly embarrassing mistake funny.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 8:41 am

Cherry screamed calming herself down as she noticed that the naga had helped her and not eaten her she looked nervously up at ha'dara "Why?"she asks a little confused "Why did you help me i was trapped why you could have easily made a meal out of me why did you help me"
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 8:48 am

"Why stereotype someone you don't even know? I don't eat people, just fruit and animals." Ha'dara seemed slightly offended by the question, though he was mostly used to getting it. He looked down at her, raising an eyebrow "Why would a human, who is obviously afraid of being eaten, be out alone in Felarya? It's hardly a picnic spot..."

Last edited by vegeta002 on Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 8:52 am

Cherry ighed raising a finger and then lowering it again "um well my name's cherry and i'm sorry if i ofended you most people around here seem to go on the grab and gulp thing so sorry and i'm a photo journalist was heading back to were i set up camp when well i hid in the fallen tree and then ran from you so yah thats what happened"she says calm now that she knew the naga wouldn't eat her she smiled looking up at the naga curiously.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 9:01 am

Ha'dara looked around "Camp? In here? Are you sane? Or is it outside, safe from this blasted racket!" he almost growled the last word, cursing his sensitive hearing.

He shook his head, tuning out as much of the noise as he could "Anyway, I'm Ha'dara. I'm not really that offended by the question, I'm used to getting it." he looked down at her "Red hair, red clothes and your called Cherry...how fitting."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 9:13 am

"Fitting"Cherry says a little confused smiling "hats not all ha'dar you probably can't see but red hair and red nail polish"she says as she begins to walk away in a straight forward direction "and of course i'm sane that's why i sound proofed my tent i know its risky because i wn't here predators coming but i thought of that too i set up a perimetre using cameras with a couple of screens in my tent so i can see if anything is coming and what is coming"she says with a gentle smile.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 9:24 am

Ha'dara smiled "You like red, don't you?" he listened "Sounds like your prepared. Hiding and not running unless found is probably the best choice around here." He thought for a second "A photo journalist? What are you working on?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 9:26 am

"well i'm freelance and i basicly take pictures of anything that can sell for money"Cherry says as she continues to walk from ha'dara "oh the cameras have an alarm on if they detect heat signatures aproaching and that wakes me up from my sleep"as she's wlking she turns to look at ha'dara "so ha'dara why are you here"
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 9:35 am

He looked down "Just exploring. I like to find new things, but my world has already been charted. I suppose it's the silver-lining to getting stuck here." he sighed "Unfortunatly, this hell-hole was the next place to look in, and I have very good hearing."

He looked straight at her and tipped his head to the side slightly "The tent isn't red, is it?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 9:39 am

Cherry laughed aloud she calmed down eventually stopping she looked straight ahead as she walked a clearing was apearing a little bit ahead of them "no silly my tent isn't red not everything i have is red well my camera and notepad are but thats not the point no my tent blends in with the background"she says smiling she points ahead of her "anyway my camp is just up ahead"
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 9:53 am

Ha'dara smiled "Not everything's red, just most of it." he looked ahead "I see it." Truthfully, since he was a bit bigger than most of the tree's in this area, so he could see the camp as well. "What did you just photograph before coming back? I'd imagine the things that would sell are the more dangerous ones."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 10:14 am

Cherry shrugged "i haven't taken a photo today as i haven't had my camera with me all day"she says as she enters the clearing in the middle is a small unlit campire a table nearby to that and oposite the fire was a big tent so that cherry could easily fit all her equipment in as well as her bed "well here it is"she says gesturing around there were hidden cameras around the area.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 10:21 am

(Know anyone who would be interested in joining?)

Ha'dara frowned 'No camera? Then what was she out there for?' he wondered. He quickly slithered off to the side and leaned against by a nearby tree.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 10:24 am

(yeah i do i'll ask them)

Cherry giggled jumping up onto the table looking at ha'dara "well this is my camp"she says gesturing around her at camp she giggled sitting cross legged on the table looking curiously at ha'dara.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 10:30 am

(Ok)

Ha'dara looked around at the camp "Not as red as expected, but it seems to be a decent set up." He reached up into the tree and picked a snack, finishing the small fruit in the first mouthfull.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 10:44 am

Cherry smiled giggling at ha'dara's statement she smiled going momentarilly into her tent and returning with a camera in her hands without giving ha'dara any time to prepare himself she aimed the camera up at him taking a quick picture with a flash.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 10:52 am

My Character Profiles

"This place is creepy as hell." muttered Grip. He was inside the Travel Sphere, but had the noise blockers off so he could talk to Fenja. The whispering was faint, but he knew it was fairies and that was what bothered him. Normally on such a nice day he would be sitting on top of the Sphere, but he was paranoid that a fairy would shrink and snatch him before Fenja would notice.

"Meh." said Fenja. "It's just fairy's, they can't get you in there."

"Ever worry about them shrinking and eating you?" he asked.

"Me? Nah. I'm on good terms with most fairies."

"There could be worse things in here..." he muttered. She then saw something large through the trees.

"Hey, another pred! Heya! How's it going? We're a bit lost - do you know where we are in this forest?"
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 11:00 am

Ha'dara was surprised, sitting up alert and blinking a few times "What the...?" looking down at Cherry and noticing the camera, he calmed down putting, 2 and 2 together "Oh, an ambush?" he returned to leaning against the tree "That was sneaky, I was distracted by food."

Hearing someone call, he looked over and saw a large woman approaching, one from a race he isn't familier with. "Hello. Right now, your in the forest of whispers."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 11:03 am

Cherry giggled she looked curiously over at the newcomer she raised her camera ointing it in fenja's direction she took a picture of her with another flash she smiled jumping down now and hiding underneath the table she was worried because she didn't know who this newcomer was and peered out at her from under the table.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trek through the whispers
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next