Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

how did you find felarya?

Go down 
+46
ambrose-euanthe
Moon eyes
AisuKaiko
Doomguy
alliance
Yuki_Akuma
Mark-12
Byakugan01
Krauser
PrinnyDood
scifidork
EliteCreature
sonik0578
_-ProCaw-_
TinyHuman
JohnDoe
Grave
Crivella
Stabs
SuperPieGuy9
bigman27622
Feadraug
Sillysausage
macdaddy
Darkstorm Zero
asaenvolk
Vaderaz
observer88
Natsume
kaitheguy1234
DeviantDiscordian
Archmage_Bael
Anime-Junkie
Claire
Malahite
The Rev
Pendragon
Karbo
Asuroth
Flare
gwadahunter2222
French snack
rcs619
vegeta002
FalconJudge
codaman
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Yuki_Akuma
Helpless prey

how did you find felarya? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: how did you find felarya?   how did you find felarya? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:19 pm

Well... I first heard about Felarya on Eka's by reading the comments on some of Karbo's pictures. I've been into vore for... ooh, seven years? About that.

I found the forum by finding a mention of Crisis on TV Tropes. I was like "Wha?", clicked the link, and lo and behold!
Back to top Go down
alliance
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
alliance

PostSubject: vivian   how did you find felarya? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 6:09 am

I found out about the wonderful world of Felarya somewhat by accident. I saw a pic of the loviest critter ive ever seen, one whose name i would later find out to be....VIVIAN. i followed links, found the name "Felarya", one thing led to another, i found my elf at the wikia, and ive been loving felarya ever since-
Back to top Go down
Doomguy
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
Doomguy

PostSubject: Re: how did you find felarya?   how did you find felarya? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:23 pm

Eheh, funny story.

I had just let my little brother borrow my laptop, and when he was done, I got on to listen to some Thin Lizzy and read the news, when I realized that the history was showing all of these searches for 'giantess' and 'vore.' I looked up both, because I had no idea what either of them were. Once I learned what a vorarephiliac was, I realized that I had basically been one for most of my life, without ever having a word for it. On the search, this website came up (specifically the preferences thread), and it immediately grapped my attention, because I realized there were places people like me could go and talk with other folks of like eccentricities.
Back to top Go down
AisuKaiko
Keeper of Flat Chests
AisuKaiko

PostSubject: Re: how did you find felarya?   how did you find felarya? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 11:01 pm

Doomguy wrote:
Eheh, funny story.

I had just let my little brother borrow my laptop, and when he was done, I got on to listen to some Thin Lizzy and read the news, when I realized that the history was showing all of these searches for 'giantess' and 'vore.' I looked up both, because I had no idea what either of them were. Once I learned what a vorarephiliac was, I realized that I had basically been one for most of my life, without ever having a word for it. On the search, this website came up (specifically the preferences thread), and it immediately grapped my attention, because I realized there were places people like me could go and talk with other folks of like eccentricities.

Personally, I would confront my sibling for using my computer to look up fetish content. :T
Back to top Go down
http://aisukaiko.deviantart.com
Doomguy
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
Doomguy

PostSubject: Re: how did you find felarya?   how did you find felarya? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:11 pm

AisuKaiko wrote:
Doomguy wrote:
Eheh, funny story.

Personally, I would confront my sibling for using my computer to look up fetish content. :T
You're sibling is not mine. That's never going to happen; the results would be uglier than a Mexican Hairless.
Back to top Go down
alliance
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
alliance

PostSubject: Re: how did you find felarya?   how did you find felarya? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 5:05 am

Doomguy wrote:
AisuKaiko wrote:
Doomguy wrote:
Eheh, funny story.

You're sibling is not mine. That's never going to happen; the results would be uglier than a Mexican Hairless.
Sibling abuse?
Back to top Go down
Doomguy
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
Doomguy

PostSubject: Re: how did you find felarya?   how did you find felarya? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 10:52 pm

alliance wrote:
Doomguy wrote:
AisuKaiko wrote:
Doomguy wrote:
Eheh, funny story.

Sibling abuse?

Sort of. There were some sporadic occasions when he could be pretty abusive, but more than that it would just be terribly awkward. He's got kind of a Type A personality, and he would probably be really offended if I even brought it up, because he would either believe that I was trying to lower him to the position of a regular human being with certain impulses, or that I was going to tell his parents.

Plus that, my family is fiercely Protestant, and any subject even remotely sexual in nature is highly taboo. I'd like to think I'm a lot more open-minded than most of my relatives, but my brother adversely seems to pride himself on surpassing our parents with his moralism (real or imagined). It would be rather base in his mind if I approached him about the subject, even under less bazarre circumstances.
Back to top Go down
Moon eyes
Naga food
Moon eyes

PostSubject: Re: how did you find felarya?   how did you find felarya? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 11:26 am

I was looking around on dA, and I found Archie-someone, who had a message from Petite-Emi on his page that said something like "OMG UR AWESOME". I liked her avatar, so I followed it and jizzed all over myself from the explosion of magnificent art.

I looked at her stuff, and found Garnet. She mentioned something about "Karbo" and "Felarya", but I didn't look too much into it until she uploaded her Vivian comic. From there, I followed the link to Vivian's bio, and I was hooked ^^
Back to top Go down
ambrose-euanthe
Roaming thug
Roaming thug

PostSubject: Re: how did you find felarya?   how did you find felarya? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 12:48 pm

Hey,

danbooru, which is an image-hosting-and-tagging kind of thing. I must've been looking at some tag which also hit on one of Karbo's artworks, which let me to his dA page, which led me to Prinnydood's first story, which convinced me that I might actually want to try writing something, and hence to become a bit more involved.

And that's why I'm here.

Yours,

Ambrose,
Back to top Go down
Jew
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Jew

PostSubject: Re: how did you find felarya?   how did you find felarya? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 6:45 pm

I dunno, found some artwork and manga pages on 4chan and followed them to Deviantart, and then to here. To be honest half the stuff fans make isn't my cup of tea at all, but I really love the stuff that's both original and respectful to Felarya.
Back to top Go down
Axel Hunter
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Axel Hunter

Location : In the land of nowhere, beyond the valley of somewhere, but not as far as the jungle of neither-here-nor-there....

PostSubject: Re: how did you find felarya?   how did you find felarya? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:21 pm

Pendragon wrote:
I was looking up stuff on DEviantart, and I came across "Naga feeding Habits".

And the rest is history.

Pretty much the same story on my end. this was around the same week I found DA as well. its been almost three years to the day I found it, and Im glad I found it too
Back to top Go down
http://foreverknight13.deviantart.com/
space_samurai
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
space_samurai

PostSubject: Re: how did you find felarya?   how did you find felarya? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 3:02 pm

Ekas Portal, found Karbo's art a few years back and i loved it <3

But only recently read the manga and joined the forum
Back to top Go down
Amaroq
Great warrior
Great warrior
Amaroq

PostSubject: Re: how did you find felarya?   how did you find felarya? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 4:28 pm

I looked for something like giantess and eating and then found "naga feeding habits" - the old, the original, the uncoloured version. It kinda was exactly what I was looking for (even though I didn't know what I was looking for XD). It was cute, sexy and innocent, well drawn AND it even had inside-shots XD. So I searched karbos gallery for more pictures. There I found that succubus-comic strip with menyssan... and all those crisis-pictures as well as the tifa-series. I have to say that I did find the pictures very weird though, since everyone has been shown naked with their genitals exposed like hell. It actually took me quite some time to get used to it... In order to understand it all a little more, i began to read some stories and so on and thus got to know and like the world of felarya.

I think the forum didn't even exist at that point and the wiki was under construction, but I'm not quite sure about that. Unlike some others I came here for the vore and I am here for the vore. It seems like I'm part of a minority with that attitude, though. But don't misunderstand me, I am fascinated by the whole setting and world and its limitless possibilities inspire me in many ways - sometimes I just browse through the wiki in order to read some articles, mostly about flora, fauna, regions and artifacts. It really reminds me of those fairy tales where anything is possible. I'd say it's an even mix of both, scenario and vore, that makes me love felarya and stay with it, even through the last years of absense in the forums. (If you look at my date of register you may see I'm not that "new" here ^^)
Back to top Go down
http://xxamaroqxx.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how did you find felarya?   how did you find felarya? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how did you find felarya?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3