Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hell II

Go down 
+2
GiantessFanXXX
Gabriel115
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
GiantessFanXXX
Marauder of the deep jungle
GiantessFanXXX

Hell II - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell II   Hell II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 1:35 pm

"um i'd like to go to a club please miss"Ferona says a cute innocent smile upon her face as she steps forward then stopped rembering that she was at the edge of the table.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel115
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Gabriel115

Hell II - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell II   Hell II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 1:43 pm

Lilith:"The clube it is then, you ok with that Leonard?"

Leonard: "I could use a few shot"

lilith then picked up Ferona and headed twards the club
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
GiantessFanXXX

Hell II - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell II   Hell II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 1:59 pm

Ferona looked around as she walked they past various succubuss's and demons that watched them pass a few of them licked there lips as they looked at Ferona but ferona didn't seem bothered as she stayed down in Lilith's hand.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel115
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Gabriel115

Hell II - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell II   Hell II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 2:08 pm

They finaly arived at the club "we're here, i hope those demons and succubus didnt scare you" said Lilth as she took a seat "so what will it be?" asked the bartender
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
GiantessFanXXX

Hell II - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell II   Hell II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 2:12 pm

"n...n..no not realy"Ferona says looking around the bar nervously her whole body seemed to shake with fear in Lilith's hand she bit her bottom lip nervously looking around "a...a..are you sure this is ok they all keep staring at me"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel115
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Gabriel115

Hell II - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell II   Hell II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 2:20 pm

"you should be fine as long as your with me that is, now what would you like to drink we have the same stuff that Felarya has" sad Lilith trying to calm Ferona down
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
GiantessFanXXX

Hell II - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell II   Hell II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 2:35 pm

Ferona smiled nodding her head she bit her bottom lip timidly unsure of what to do she just nodded "yeah....i'd like that please and erm thank you again" she says looking towards her feet curiously ignoring the other succubi and demons staring at her.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel115
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Gabriel115

Hell II - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell II   Hell II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 2:44 pm

Lilith looked at the the other demons and Succubus "do you guys mind your creeping my new friend out" after she said that a few of them turned away "So how did you die" asked Leonard
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
GiantessFanXXX

Hell II - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell II   Hell II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 2:47 pm

Ferona looked to leonard "a few people would find that inconsiderate but i was killed by a huge tail after i tried eating some blonde naga's friend who knew then i came i here"Ferona says looking at her feet still not looking up for them a small smile upon her face.
Back to top Go down
CauldronBorn24
Loremaster
CauldronBorn24

Hell II - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell II   Hell II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 2:51 pm

The Axis Stalker strode across the burning plane, it had no idea of where it was, only that it had to follow its prime directive: 'Destroy any threat encountered.' Each time it's feet touched the surface, the armour would char, but any serious damage was repaired by the nano bots which kept it going. It was biologically dead, its living body damaged beyond repair in some unknown event, but now it was here, a shell of what it once was, a cybernetic ghost wandering the plains of Hell.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel115
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Gabriel115

Hell II - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell II   Hell II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 2:59 pm

"I see, well I hope you like your stay here, id like to help you ... but i pissed a ceartan demon off and if i piss him of anymore i wont be able to come back here" said Leonard takeing a sip from his drnk
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
GiantessFanXXX

Hell II - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell II   Hell II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 3:05 pm

Ferona nodded "i...i....i don't think i will this is hell a place of eternel punishment for the wicked" she says glumly looking uneasily at her feet still moving them side to side as she examined them in a happy mannor a smile upon her face.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel115
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Gabriel115

Hell II - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell II   Hell II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 3:27 pm

"AWWW dont say that youll have a good time ill make sure of it" said Lilith "lets go these jerks are geting on my nerves"
Back to top Go down
CauldronBorn24
Loremaster
CauldronBorn24

Hell II - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell II   Hell II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 4:53 pm

While its advance was clumsy it was none the less relentless, the Stalker's path never deviating from a straight line. Even strange rock formations failed to slow it, the Stalker crashing through due to its bulk and strength.
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

Hell II - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell II   Hell II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 5:10 pm

(hell. ill join XD)

"kiss my ass you overgrown bitch!" coddas voice rang out from a table not to far away from lilith and the others..

coda was stuck on a table infront of a succubuss who had him cornered. constantly putting her hands infront of where he tried to go.. he then leaped over to the ground dodging the succubuss as she falled trying to grab him.. he then ran right into lilith's leg falling over..
Back to top Go down
Gabriel115
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Gabriel115

Hell II - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell II   Hell II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 8:49 pm

Lilith felt Codda bump into her "what was that" she looked down "well what do we have here" she said as she reached down to pick him up
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

Hell II - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell II   Hell II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:21 am

Suddenly, a large blazing purple commet passed overhead at vast speed, rocketing by the demons below, and passing over the Axis stalker only moments later, heading for the river styx.

Within the enormity of the fireball... was Dark.... in human form, clutching his ribs.... "I need to get in..... The Void dimension......" he muttered as he made his way towards the hidden entrance within the lowest bowels of this forsaken land
Back to top Go down
http://darkstormzero.deviantart.com/
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

Hell II - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell II   Hell II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 7:10 am

Ha'dara started moving again, slower this time and keeping an eye on the area.
Back to top Go down
http://vegeta002.deviantart.com/
Gabriel115
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Gabriel115

Hell II - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell II   Hell II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 10:19 pm

As Lilith was looking down Leonard saw the commet "I wounder what that could be" he said as he jumped down from the counter and started to head tward it at amaizeing speed
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
GiantessFanXXX

Hell II - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell II   Hell II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:10 pm

Ferona shuddered moving closer to Lilith for comfort happily rubbing her head against lilith's huge fingers each easily as big as her body she swallowed nervously "miss i am one of the damned aren't you supposed to torture me i mean i wouldn't want you to get in trouble because of me"
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

Hell II - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell II   Hell II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 3:06 pm

Codda jumped back onto his feet unaware of lilith about to grab him..
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

Hell II - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell II   Hell II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 1:17 pm

The truly massive fireball lands at the deepest core of the river styx, creating a huge explosion that sends thousands of the damd souls within flying out of the flames.

But this wasn't enough, as a black cloaked figure stormed through the howling crowd of those that remained, frantically searching, and completely unaffected by the usually agonising eternal flames within the river.

"Where is it!? Damn it! I have to find...... GET OUT OF MY WAY!!!" he shouted, a mighty flash of energy sent hundreds of damned souls flying once more, clearing the strangers path.
Back to top Go down
http://darkstormzero.deviantart.com/
Gabriel115
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Gabriel115

Hell II - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell II   Hell II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 5:41 pm

Leonard watched as the man cleared the path he then luaghed and applauded him
Back to top Go down
Gabriel115
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Gabriel115

Hell II - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell II   Hell II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 4:33 pm

Lilith grabed codda and brought him to her face "oh it you again hey Codda...wait is that angel friend of yours here?" she said as she placed him next to ferona
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

Hell II - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell II   Hell II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 4:36 pm

"Lilith? and no, i was running from carmia when all of a sudden that succubus over there grabbed me and put this on me." Codda lifts up his leg to show a large ring around his ankle. "and look!" he then starts snapping "im getting nothing here!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hell II - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell II   Hell II - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hell II
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next