Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hell II

Go down 
+2
GiantessFanXXX
Gabriel115
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

Hell II - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell II   Hell II - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:39 pm

"There! Thats it!" the cloaked man shouted upon spying a most unusual large bouder amidst the flames. quickly making his way to the stoneface wall of the mighty boulder, he placed both hands against it's side, and started to try and lift it.

it was a difficult task, as much of his former strength was gone, but slowly, the edge seemed to lift... a strange wind blew, and at the foot of the boulder, the spiritual flames that surrounded them turned dark, then black.
Back to top Go down
http://darkstormzero.deviantart.com/
Gabriel115
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Gabriel115

Hell II - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell II   Hell II - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:07 pm

Lilith looked at the ring " She put one of those on you, here let me get that" she then taped her finger on it and it evaporated, "There you go" she then looked at Ferona " Ferona this is Codda."

Meanwhile

Leonard continued to watch the hooded man "Tell me, what is your name?" he asked " and what is it that you are doing?"
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

Hell II - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell II   Hell II - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 7:58 am

"Not your..... Concern..... Hnnnn....!" came the hooded man's only response as his hold on the boulder shifted as he became stronger, more of the spiritual flames became poisoned by the seeping Void energy, and his strength increased with it.
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle
GiantessFanXXX

Hell II - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell II   Hell II - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 11:31 am

Ferona smiled giving codda a friendly wave as she looked up tp lilith and then uneasily round at the other demons in the room "um lilith could we please leave this place is kind of creepy"she saysin a soft nervous voice.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel115
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Gabriel115

Hell II - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell II   Hell II - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 11:43 am

Lilith smiled "Sure thing,...where's Leonaed?" she said while looking around the club

Meanwhile

Leonard walked over to the flames that were touched by the foid and reached out to touch it, the tips of his fingers caught on fire, he then pulled his hand to his face.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

Hell II - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell II   Hell II - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 5:29 pm

The massive stone suddenly shifted and rose out, revealing a gapin dark portal beneath. Instantly a huge section of the rivers flames turned jet black, and any souls caught in their grasp slowly and painfully disintegrated.

"Yesssss...... This is it!" whispered the hooded man with glee as his former strength returned to him.

Hurling the sealing stone out of the river. the man lept into the center of the swirling vortex...
Back to top Go down
Gabriel115
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Gabriel115

Hell II - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell II   Hell II - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 8:01 pm

Leonard's hand began to burn up and soon there was nothing left of it, "its been i while since i felt pain" he said to himself he then grabed the nearist demon " you'll do fine" he said with a dark grin and with that the demon was absorbed into him and his hand grew back. he then turned to the man, "
what have you done?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hell II - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell II   Hell II - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hell II
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3