Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Life in Negav

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel115
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Gabriel115

Life in Negav Empty
PostSubject: Life in Negav   Life in Negav Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 8:25 pm

just as the name says this is an rp for all prey characters to relax with out the danger of being eaten

Rules:
1. no god-modding
2. if you must use a pred make sure you explane why and how they are in Negav
3. have fun and please dont let this rp die

(ill start it once i know that someone wants to join)
Back to top Go down
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

Life in Negav Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life in Negav   Life in Negav Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 9:26 pm

I have eth a character!

Name: Harvy

Race: Narez https://felarya.forumotion.com/new-ideas-f2/the-narez-rabbit-people-t1348.htm?sid=770d634d8caa679a0b57a1fc2498fccf

Hair: Blonde

Eyes: Brown

Fur: White (seasonal)

Bio: About 20 or so years old, though he looks far younger, Harvy is a delivery boy in Negav. Like most of his kind, he is fast, agile, and alert, though some what shy. His shyness was mostly defeated in his youth, while he was trained to deliver spoken telegrams and such. Predictibly, he's sweet and easy to get along with, though equally easy to startle.

Dislikes: He also dislikes giving bad news; "don't kill the messanger" isn't always listened to.
Back to top Go down
http://falconjudge2.deviantart.com/
Gabriel115
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Gabriel115

Life in Negav Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life in Negav   Life in Negav Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 7:53 pm

name: Vincent
race: human
bio: Vincent was once a very skilled member of the Negav guard untill he tried to stop Leonard from entering, he then found himself traped in a dimenstion known as the Edge, untill recently, he is now trying reclame the life he once lost.

Vincent walked around the streets of Negav takeing in all the buildings and people it has been years since he was last here and he wanted to see what had changed since he left. He then noticed a bar where his favorit store once stood and decided to take a look
Back to top Go down
SenshiRyukuro
Tasty morsel

Life in Negav Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life in Negav   Life in Negav Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:46 pm

((Hope you don't mind if I join?))
Name: Senshi Ryukuro
Race: Human?
Apperance: Blue hair, red eyes, average height. Also, he is never seen without his backpack Inter D. Trans. Mod. or his multi sensor goggle array.
Bio: Senshi is a human(or so it is thought...no one really knows. And he isn't telling) from Earth. He is a robotics genius who in the course of developing new technology, invented many devices, such as his interdimensional transportation modifier. (His list of inventions is quite numerous so for the purposes here they won't be listed.) With his technology, he travels the dimensions studying what he finds and adding it to his Codex.

*A dimensional portal opens and Senshi falls out of it quite violently.* "OW!! Where the hell am I now?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Life in Negav Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life in Negav   Life in Negav Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life in Negav
Page 1 of 1