Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NBL (rebuilt)

Go down 
+8
GREGOLE
Spykeofkonoha
Raetsu Lord Pichu
The Nordic Ninja
mikeimp
Malahite
Pendragon
mangamastermind
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

NBL (rebuilt) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBL (rebuilt)   NBL (rebuilt) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 11:23 pm

So... if I may ask... when will this be starting? I don't want to miss such an epic battle.
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: NBL (rebuilt)   NBL (rebuilt) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 4:23 am

If i had to pick a date Pen, I would probably say saterday or Sunday. I need a while to make up and send the Judges the Turty.

Ok i need all people that will be partisipateing to tell me which OC there using for the Tournament. Keep in mind that this Tournament is a Exabistion and Has no restrants on Power (excluding godmoding) or size. But please, one per person so you dont end up fighting yourself.

For me Mine will be Mabon.

Must be in by saterday the 26
Back to top Go down
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Marauder of the deep jungle
Raetsu Lord Pichu

PostSubject: Re: NBL (rebuilt)   NBL (rebuilt) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 7:46 am

Well I'mma throwin' Maiko in the frey 1st then Danny 2nd, then lastly will be Kamechan

Last edited by on Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://pimpdaddypichu.deviantart.com/
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

PostSubject: Re: NBL (rebuilt)   NBL (rebuilt) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 9:54 am

Well, since Mecha-Ryla's the only character I was able to get out, my choice seems fairly obvious.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: NBL (rebuilt)   NBL (rebuilt) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 9:59 am

What the hell? I'll throw in Clawdy first. Then Anchus and his stupid big brother can go in.
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: NBL (rebuilt)   NBL (rebuilt) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 12:07 pm

The Demi-Lich.

Time to look for some loopholes in the 2nd Ed. book.
Back to top Go down
The Nordic Ninja
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
The Nordic Ninja

PostSubject: Re: NBL (rebuilt)   NBL (rebuilt) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 12:15 pm

I'll take Zakun'Dais into the fray first.
Back to top Go down
http://adultswimrules.deviantart.com/
Spykeofkonoha
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Spykeofkonoha

PostSubject: Re: NBL (rebuilt)   NBL (rebuilt) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 6:46 pm

Okay, I've got it in on the exact day mind you. Hmm... well if I had to pick I'd go ahead and say for the exhibition match I'll pick Hellion Oben, my second character.
Back to top Go down
http://Spykeofkonoha.deviantart.com
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: NBL (rebuilt)   NBL (rebuilt) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 1:50 pm

OK People! I finally Made the Tourty For the First Tounament! Here it is! (I made a visible Tourty on MS Paint, but i cant figure out how to post it T-T)

First Round: Maiko VS Zakun'Dais __________[
..............................................................[--------------[
Second Round: Mabon VS Clawdy_________[.............[
..............................................................................[----------------- Winner!!!
Third Round: Mecha-Ryla VS Hellion Oben____[...............[
................................................................[-----------------[
Forth Round: Demi-Lich VS Masuaro ________[

Ok Judges, Any objections? If so, Tell me what the Problem is and i will fix it the best i can.

Last edited by on Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: NBL (rebuilt)   NBL (rebuilt) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 2:04 pm

me: well, Clawdy. Looks like you get to prove yourself after all.

Clawdy: Ah crap.

me: BTW, Manga, who the hell is "Crawdy"?
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: NBL (rebuilt)   NBL (rebuilt) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 2:05 pm

Masuaro Ketsuiki: I would like to be in the tournament.
Back to top Go down
http://Michael-son-of-goku.deviantart.com
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: NBL (rebuilt)   NBL (rebuilt) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 2:28 pm

To pen: Woops I'll fix that.

To Masuaro: I'll except you just this once. Next time get in before the Cut off.
Back to top Go down
Spykeofkonoha
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Spykeofkonoha

PostSubject: Re: NBL (rebuilt)   NBL (rebuilt) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 3:45 pm

Hellion appeared out of a spacial vortex, his black robes fluttering in the new atmosphere. "Looks like I get to sit back until this Maiko and Zakun'Dais are done," he muttered as he took a seat.

Spyke appearing in the same manner made his way to the judges booth, "I have no problems with the contestants of this match but for the sake of fairness I need to take a back seat in the third fight since my creator's character is it."
Back to top Go down
http://Spykeofkonoha.deviantart.com
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: NBL (rebuilt)   NBL (rebuilt) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 3:52 pm

*smiles* i just thought of something that everyone could do before the fights begin. Pretend that theres a prelimb before the Maches. Of course you will win the PreLimb but this is just so other people can see your OC fight before there match.

You dont have to do this. But i hope that someone will.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: NBL (rebuilt)   NBL (rebuilt) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 4:15 pm

Masuaro: I have a feeling that Mecha-Ryla will be very challenging. It will definately not be an easy match. But, I have a few tricks up my sleeve. *smirks*

(no ofense to anyone lol)
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: NBL (rebuilt)   NBL (rebuilt) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 4:21 pm

"I yield!" Sobbed the last standing competitor in the ring. "Oh, by the Gods, I yield! It wins, IT WINS!" There is no hope for victory, there is no hope...

In contrast to the wreck huddled in the 'corner' of the arena, the tribunal of judges were silent. The rules would need to be changed, there was no way they'd let that thing enter an Arena full of living beings without limits of some sort.

It started as a simple free-for-all. Nine Competitor's had entered the arena, while a skull with more gems then teeth simply floated to the center amidst a cloud of dust, before resting against the floor. None of the competitors did anything with it, from the start at least. One had already yielded before the incident occured, taken down by a word from a mage. Another was against the Arena wall, firing arrows ineffectively into the mass of bodies fighting near the center.

Then it happened. One of the competitors clipped their foot against the remains in the center of the arena, and it began to float again. For a moment, it did little more then rotate as the others stared at the 'thing' that was slowly dawning onto them as being a competitor. The mage uttered a phrase and struck out with his hands, now crackling with energy, against the skull.

It was the last thing he ever did, and the last thing his fellow competition at the center saw. The 'thing' let loose a great howl, chilling the souls of the distant judges and the archer crammed into the corner. For those at the center, it became much worse. Of the seven, six died instantly as their bodies rotted away to dust within seconds. The last, amulet glowing on their chest, was engulfed in a sheet of orange flame from head to toe. By the time the others had turned to dust, the flaming Amulet-Bearer was little more then a charred corpse.

Letting that... 'thing' win the match was bad enough. It had killed seven of its competition without a hint of hesitation in a match that meant as much as the bug on one's boot. It was undead as well, another strike considering that many of such beings were only obsessed with their own gain.

Still, it had won. Fairly, too. There would be some... 'adjustments' to limit it for the next round. Slowly, the tribunal regained its voice. "T-the win-n-ner of the m-match, Draz'hil."

As the tribunal started to hastily devise some sort of balance against the thing, it calmly floated back out the door towards wherever it had come from to enter the arena. If this was the best that they had to offer, the prize would yet be his.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: NBL (rebuilt)   NBL (rebuilt) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 6:54 pm

As Clawdy entered the arena, fully robed to hide his appearance, he saw his foes in the preliminary round. Ten mages, all magically equipped to the teeth, stood around the arena, looking vengefully at each-other and awaiting the chance to rumble. Soon, however, they all turned towards Clawdy as he walked into the arena. They laughed, seeing as how he was ill-equipped with any magic items whatsoever. Still, the brave nekojin clenched his crimson lightsabers and continued walking.

In the stands sat the ever present judges, ready to pass judgment upon the match. Each stood aware of what would happen during, being sure to watch the match very carefully.

The gates closed, signalling the beginning of the match, and soon came the competitors. The mages, who raised their staffs in attack, charged headlong into the arena and began summoning two ton golems by the dozen, warring with eachother in complete anarchy. Golem after golem marched in, beating the rocky crap out of their opponents.

Clawdy, walking slowly into the arena, looked forward to see multiple mages that had spotted him. They directed their golems to tackle him at full force. He stopped walking and held his ground confidently as they stampeded toward him.

"Well, if you guys want to play, then lets play..."

He raised his hand and gripped it tight, stopping the golems right in their tracks and force-lifted them into the air. After clenching his hand even harder, he caused the golems to explode violently in mid-air, sending rubble about the arena. The resulting power of the blast caught the attention of everybody there. The loudness of the explosion also caused the mages to stop their fighting and behold what Clawdy had done. Their golems stopped as well, if only to stand in awe at how their bouldery brethren were dispatched so fast.

After a few seconds of silence, the mages looked at Clawdy, then looked at eachother, pondering a plan.

"You know, if we join against that hooded freak, he'll fall in no time."

"Excellent idea, brother. Let's get him!"

Soon, all ten mages joined together against Clawdy and unleashed every single one of their creatures against him.

He looked around and saw over thirty golems marching towards him with ten mages in the rear. The arena shook from their titanic stampede, making even the audience feel nauscious. For Clawdy, it did nothing more than give him a reason to taunt them more.

"Hahahaha. HAHAHAHAHA!!! I've faced foes on the Tyranhoid moons of Polaris Prime that were tougher than you lot. But if you want to die, than allow me to HELP!"

As the first golem sent it's rock hand crashing down, Clawdy jumped and landed right on top of it. Donning his dual lightsabers, he chopped the creature asunder into tiny fragments. Seeing this, the mages sent even more golems at Clawdy, only for them to meet the same fate. He continued slicing through their rocky corpses with relative ease, using a force push on a group every so often, which sent two to three golems flying across the field.

At one point, Clawdy took a deep breath as he was surrounded by ten golems and punched the ground extremely hard. This sent a shockwave of force energy surging across the arena floor, stumbling most of the golems to the ground.

As Clawdy jumped back into an open part of the arena, five mages snuck behind him and, raising their staffs, immediately lit Clawdy on fire, enveloping him in red hot flames. They fire burned extremely hot, scorching even the ground it was near.

As the mages laughed and cheered in victory, though, they soon became fearful, for within the flames they saw burning red eyes staring right at them, the pupils of which were thin like a cat's eyes.

With a flick of his wrist, Clawdy dissipated the flames around his body in no time at all. The mages now took a step back in fear, seeing as he had not one scorch on him, yet they could feel the heat of his burning fury. In a desperate move, all ten mages surrounded Clawdy and
used their combined power to blow unbearably icy winds at him, freezing him alive. Then they sealed the ice in heavy boulders, ensuring his icy, yet rocky tomb was impenetrable.

Taking several breaths, the mages took a step or so back and laughed. They turned to eachother in glee and congratulated their allies. Sadly, this didn't last long.

To their complete surprise, they felt a powerful disturbance from within the ice and rock tomb they made. The ground shook, the boulders cracked, and the ice shattered and melted. Quickly enough, the entirety of the tomb exploded completely, sending rock chunks and icy bits across the field. Amidst the chaos of dust and such, Clawdy arose, this time cut up and with freezerburn over his body. His cloak had been torn up, and now they saw his cat ears and cat tail. Along with that, they saw his unsheathed claws and burning dark eyes.

He clenched his fangs and teeth in anger, now desiring to end this battle.

"....ENOUGH!! WE END THIS NOW!!!!!"

He raised his hands and concentrated his force power into his palms, causing dripping beads of sweat to come down his face. When he reached full charge (which took ten seconds) Clawdy extended his arms at the mages and their remaining golems and sent out a single super strong shockwave, which tore the arena and the very ground of Felarya asunder. He screamed in pure vengeance, watching as every single arena combatant was thrown into the walls with unsurpassable strength. The golems were reduced to nothing more than rubble, and nine of the sages were crushed under the pressure and fell to the ground in defeat.

The last sage, barely alive on the floor, looked up as Clawdy stepped towards him, ready to finish him. He questioned Clawdy in his final moments.

"But... that can't be... how did you survive such magic? We burnt you, yet you remain unscathed? We froze you and even BURIED you... yet you remain standing with only minor scratches and... what looks like freezerburn... how is it possible?"

Clawdy picked up the man by the throat and looked angrily at him, but now felt like laughing.

"Heh heh heh... Magic users have tried again and again to kill me, using artifacts from across the universe to do so. They've tried burning me, freezing me, burying me, shrinking me, corrupting my mind, and etcetera. What you and your 'former' comrades never knew was that, as a sith, I am trained to resist magic, and over the years, my resistance has only grown stronger. I only fear master sages and, after one in particular I saw, you could never even compare. 'His' power surpasses just about any of us. Be thankful I defeated you, saving you from his terrifying power. Now, begone!"

Clawdy threw the man upward, jumped up and delivered an aerial roundhouse kick, sending the mage skyward and towards the horizon. This, of course, drained him of his energy as he landed on the ground and fell to his knees.

Though victorious, he was absolutely exhausted. Whether it was the magical presence that drained him or his reckless throwing around of the force, he certainly needed a break before his next match. Pondering this, Clawdy walked out of the arena proudly, despite showing signs of fatigue. As he passed the gates, he looked up at the battle chart and saw who he was facing.

"...Mabon... I should have known. He is far beyond what those amateurs could ever be."

Clawdy now walked into the seats and sat down for a bit, resting up for the coming battle.

"He'll be the ultimate opponent. I just hope I last long enough against him..."

Last edited by on Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:59 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: NBL (rebuilt)   NBL (rebuilt) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 7:50 pm

Masuaro Ketsuiki sat calmly amongst the audience, awaiting his match against Demi-Lich. He had no idea who he was, but he was confident. Masuaro watched the two competetors before him, amazed by their power. "This should be fun." He said.
Back to top Go down
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Raetsu Lord Pichu

PostSubject: Re: NBL (rebuilt)   NBL (rebuilt) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 9:21 pm

Somewhere in the sky-

"Jer-Jermod sa-sa-sama where are you?" Maiko chimed as she rocketed through the Felaryan skies, it was unknown as to how long she was flying, in fact it would be a crime to say that Maiko actually knew herself, but either way she wasn't gonna give up.

"Huh? My sensors a-are pi-picking up a large amount of activity nearby-by" She says as she cranes her head downard to catch sight of the arena in which she was supposed to be. "Oh I-I forgot-got, I have to wait for-for my match, Hehe, Si-Silly-ly me-me" She halts her rocket thrusters and descends to the arena below.

When she arrived she looked to an adjacent wall at a Tourney tree to see who her opponent was, apparently she was to fight Zakun'Dais "Okay-kay, all I have to do is w-win this match and-and I'll be fi-" A high pitched 'ding' emitts from her body as she freezes up "Doorways(c) has encountered a fatal error and has to shutdown, we are sorry for any inconvience this may have caused, initiating auto-restart" And with that her body falls limp for a moment then with a click and a 'Start up Chime' she perks back up full of life. Maiko makes her way out to the arena unsure as to what just transpired (her memory wasn't saved due to her Auto restart) "Hu-huh...What was I do-doing?"

"Hey aren't you my opponent for the Prelimbinaries" came a rough voice, Maiko rotated her head to see a Swordsman before her "Am I-I?..." Maiko said placing a finger under her chin in thought. "Prepare yourslef!!" he yells as he dashes towards the Maid Android his sword ready to impale her. Maiko locks eyes with her opponent the 'pupils' began glowing "Battle Mode initiated. Current Power output: Normal mode 10% power flow. Target Threat Level: Minimal" she droned as her fists transform into more enlarged fists

"DIE!"

Before he could even bring down his sword Maiko swings her enormous fist in a wide arc, practically backhanding him, sending him sprawling into the wall of the arena "Pl-please give u-up...I do-do not wi-wi-wish to fight you" Maiko says in a concearned manner The swords man gets to his feet and shakes his head "Okay new plan, go from behind" he gets up and runs toward her rear. Maiko's eys glow yet again this time they stay fixed on her opponent "BEEEEAM!" she shouts as an electronic laser charges out of her eyes nailing the swordsman in the side and sending him to the wall again...ironically the area in which he landed was only a few feet away from his 1st implant on the wall. the electric pulses disrupt his nervous system so now he can't move with out feeling constant pain 'I...I give you win..." he unwillingly admitts.

I-I am so-sorry if I have hurt you-you in any way-way, ple-please forgive-give-give-give-" Another 'DING' chimes from her body as she freezes...again "Doorways(c) has encountered a fatal error and has to shutdown, we are sorry for any inconvience this may have caused. initiating auto-restart" her body falls limp and she reboots her memory yet again erased "Oh de-dear, I better get in my seat-seat or I-I'll be caught-t in the middle of a fight-fight" she pads off into the audience and takes her seat in the crowd unaware she had just fought a match
Back to top Go down
http://pimpdaddypichu.deviantart.com/
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: NBL (rebuilt)   NBL (rebuilt) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 10:13 pm

Mabon walked into the arena, his black robe dragging on the ground. With a glance he recognized his combatants. 6 of them were from his old Magi training ground, most of them looked like rookies, but one had to be a apprentice. Two were fire Magi from the Dragon Magi training school, both looking like they had seen there fair share of combat. One other was a Strength fighter. Mabon was surprised he hadent thrown in the towel as beet up as he looked. The last was a Experienced ice Magi from some Training school that he didn't know. That one was going to be a problem.

Mabon was snaped out of his trance by the sound of something burning. He blinked, and saw a fire ball the size of a bolder come toward him. Mabon took in a deap breath, and jabed his hand straight into the oncoming fireball. The Orb split in two at its power and passed Mabon harmlessly. The sight of the Man acomplishing such a feat made Mabon noticed to his fows.

"Master Mabon?"

One of the students Recognized him. Crap.

"HEY, Its Mabon!"

The students gathered around him, then started to bombard him with questions. Mabon hated when this happened, which was the main reason why he didn't come back to his old training ground.

"Hey Master, why are you fighting in the Tournament?"

Finally a easy question.

"Well kid, I'm here to fight someone. I was able to catch the end of his Match and i have to say, now i want to fight him more."

"But that means..."

"Ya, it means that I have to beet you."

"Sorry Master, But we wont let you!"

The students circled him, a good technique when facing someone stronger that you. But Mabon was stronger then all of them. Mabon took a deep breath, and folded his arms across his chest. His ears could hear the incantations the Students were casting, he smiled. This attack wouldn't kill them, but it would keep them out of the fey for the match.

The students compleated there spells, and a blast of energy came at Mabon from all sides. He quickly span around, his arms outstretched, and "grabbed" the energy. Still spinning, Mabon converted it into ice, and flang it back at them. The force knocked them against the walls of the arena, fezzing them against it and knocking them out.

The Fire Magi were now looking at him dead on, seeing him a bigger threat then the Other Magi. Mabon could hear them chant there spells, and saw them move as one and they attacked. The Stream of fire came straight at him again. Mabon Took in another deep breath, and fired a massive blast of icy energy out of his mouth. The Magi couldn't Move in time, there hands and arms froze together from the blast. With another movement, Mabon conjured two columns of ice and shot them at his fows, knocking them out.

Mabon was shocked when he hured the sound of something braking. He looked up, and saw the last magi crush the head of the fighter, now britel because of the ice, into shards. He looked at Mabon.

"I will ask one question before i kill you. Why did you not kill them."

Mabon chuckled.

"Because you dolt, an infant with a pistel can kill a grown man. It takes true skill to show your power and not kill them. Granted I will show you no such lugshery"

The mage smiled, and muttered a quick spell. Before Mabon could blink, a lance formed in his hand. With a Swift toss, the blade smashed into Mabons gut, percing his flesh and knocking him down to the floor. The mage smiled and let out a foolish laugh, confident in his victory.

The laugh was interuped, when he realised that he wasnt laughing by himself. On the floor, bleeding profusly, was Mabon, laughing like a fool. Using his own blood, he made a seal, and in a flash of light a Giant Dryad formed at the center of the battlefield.

"Sarra. Lunch."

"Ohhh! Thanks Mabon!"

The Dryad picked up the poor mage, and placed him in her Mouth. With one final scream, the mage slid down her throat, never to see the world again.

"Ah Nothing like a mint to cool your breath." Sarra looked down at Mabon. "Ummm, will you be ok?"

Mabon Yanked the Blade from his gut, and froze the blood to stop the bleeding. "Ya Sarra, i'll be ok. Thanks for the Help."

"Ok, Bye!" And with another flash, The Dryad left the Battle.

"Winner, Mabon.

----Later, after being pached up----

Mabon looked at the board for is name. Surprisingly, it was right next to his rivel, Clawdy.

"Finally, I can cut loose."
Back to top Go down
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

PostSubject: Re: NBL (rebuilt)   NBL (rebuilt) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 9:48 am

The crowd cheered wildly as two immense nagas rolled about on the ground, grappling and biting. Their fight was a vicious one, and a considerable amount of blood had been spilt between the two. One of the nagas was a young female, while the other was a brutish, hulking male with more muscle than Bill Bigsbie covering his form.

The crowd quickly fell silent, however, as a dark shape made itself known firectly over the arena. A smooth disc-like structure, half as wide as the arena itself floated overhead. From any perspective, it was definitely a flying saucer.
A loud voice boomed from somewhere on the saucer's structure, drawing loud gasps from all. Even the two nagas ceased their struggle to gaze up at it.

"People of Felarya!" echoed the voice, "We stand before your mighty city today to bring you a warning."

A second, much more high-pitched voice spoke next.
"A warning.... that we're gonna' kick your asses!!"

With nary another word, a brilliant white beam shot directly from the bottom of the saucer, expanding as it did.
Loud gasps erupted from the crowd as the beam projected dead center into the arena. A massive shape suddenly manifested, guided by the light onto the ground. At first it was too quick to make out, as it continuously spun around. However, the spinning quickly subsided, bringing the shape into focus.
It was a naga, perched atop her coils, arms crossed over her torso, her head held low in unconsciousness, though her eyes were wide open.
Oh yes, and she appeared to be half lawnmower as well.

"MECHA-RYLA!" cried the rhaspy voice from the saucer, "RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSE!!!!"

The cyber-naga's eyes illuminated with a faint yellow light. Slowly, she climbed into an upright position and glared at the two nagas before her.

The two, in Mecha-Ryla's defense, had quite a bit of time to react while the cyborg brought her arms up, took the time to spin her bionic hands in their joints, before opening fire with a harpoon-like missile from each finger.

The two nagas fell to the ground as the blasts ripped deep into their flesh before exploding. Small chunks of flesh rained down onto the battlefeild and smoke rose high into the air.

Mecha-Ryla screeched in triumph, spinning her hands around for another assault.

"Fire all weapons!" boomed the voice from the shuttle.

Mecha-Ryla did as she was instructed. Multicolored beams shot from her eyes while flames poured from her maw. Harpoon-like missiles launched from her hands, waist, neck and shoulder. Lightning fired from between her antennae and the buzzsaw in her belly spun menacingly.

All of this went on for about ten seconds before the cyborg abruptly stopped moving.

The male naga climbed up from the pool of his own blood he had been knocked into, while his former opponent did the same. He took no chances and exploited this opportunity by rushing at the cyber-naga that dared interrupt their battle.

Mecha-Ryla stood motionless as a chunky fist smashed into her nose, spinning her head around on its axis several dozen times.
The naga threw another punch, sending Mecha-Ryla's head spinning in the other direction a similar number of times.

The female stood up beside her former opponent and with one quick motion, delivered an uppercut to Mecha-Ryla's jaw.

The crowd gasped as the cyborg's head flew right off from her neck and went sailing over their seats, before the hairy fist of one audiance member who just so happened to be a giant alien gorilla caught it.
The beer hat-clad simian held his hand up high, bringing a cheer form the crowd, while the display screen at the top showed a replay of the scene, sporting the text "NICE CATCH!!!".

Mecha-Ryla's headless body toppled over onto its back. The two nagas turned to one another, nodded and shook hands.

The two aliens inside the flying saucer were speechless. That is, until one of them finally broke the silence.

"Damn Windows software! She locked up again!"
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: NBL (rebuilt)   NBL (rebuilt) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 1:14 pm

Ummm Neutral Are you going to win this fight?
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: NBL (rebuilt)   NBL (rebuilt) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 1:29 pm

Masuaoru gasped at the scene that just unfolded. "That thing may be one of my opponents..." He said with a bit of nervousness in his voice. "Hopefully...I can defeat it." He noticed that it was his time to fight in the pelimminaries (is that how you spell i?). He jumped down into the arena once the Nagas left. Seconds later, a gang of Mages and Barbarians entered the arena. Masuaro smirked, and cracked his knuckles. The Barbarians charged at him, and smashed into him with full force. Masuaro became a puff of smoke, leaving behind a log. The Mages and Barbarins were confused. "What is this magic?" One Mage asked in disbelief. The crowd also gasped, astonished.

Masuaro grabbed a lone Mage's ankles, pulling him underground up to his neck. "Earth Decapitation jutsu!" Masuaro shouted. He then crawled out of the ground not far from the Mages. "One down." He said with confidence. The Mages all launched ice attacks at him, and he quickly performed some hand seals. 'Katon, Goukakyuu no jutsu!' Masuaro blew a large fireball at the ice attacks, which instantl melted from the intense heat. The crowd roared with excitement.

Masuaro charged at the Mages now, drawing some kunai knives and throwing stars. Once he was 100 yards away, he threw his weapons at the Mages. They ducked, which gave Masuaro some time for his actual attack. Within seconds, he closed the distance between himself and the Mages, and he punched one hard in the jaw, causing the Mage to fly backward. Before the others noticed what happened, he punched and kicked three others repeatedly, knocking them out. The Mages finally noticed Masuaro, and the Barbarians started to charge at me once more.

Masuaro jumped high in the air, and performed a hand seal. "Kage Bunshin no jutsu!" 100 Shadow Clones appeared around him in the air, and landed back on the ground with him. At once, they all attacked Masuaro's opponents. The Mages were knocked out, and the Barbarian took an equal beating. Both sides got beaten sensless, and they fell to the ground. The Clones dissapeared, and Masuaro bent over, panting. "Heh..That was easy." He said as he smiled. He then left the arena, and joined the audience once again.
Back to top Go down
The Nordic Ninja
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
The Nordic Ninja

PostSubject: Re: NBL (rebuilt)   NBL (rebuilt) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 2:08 pm

Zakun'Dais took in the Felaryan air as he entered the arena for his preliminary match. "Finally get to some action around here.", he thought with a smirk on his face.

He glanced around the stadium at the rest of the combatants. There appeared to be a rogue of sorts, a fist fighter, a couple of magic users, and a suspisious looking man in a light yellow robe. As he finished looking Zakun'Dais became aware of a pressence aproaching quickly from behind. He waited for the figure to get close then he quickly summoned his blades and turned. In one swift motion he thrusted one blade into the attackers stomach, moved around him, and sliced his other blade across the attackers back.

After, Zakun looked down to see which combantant it was that he'd slain. It was the rogue, attempting a sneak attack no doubt.

"He must've thought I was unarmed.", said Zakun as he began to chuckle.

Before he could laugh three times he was slammed in the side with great force. The blow sent him to the ground ten feet away from where he stood. He quickly flipped up to his feet and saw it was the fist fighter.

Zakun then unsummoned his blades and took a defensive stance. As the fist fighter attacked his swings were easily dodged due to the oafish lugs slow nature. Growing tired of fighting this lumbering warrior, Zakun'Dais went on the offensive. He caught one of the fist fighters punches and hit him square in the face. Whilst the brute was dazed Zakun gave him an uppercut sending him into the air. As he fell back to land Zakun followed up with an Armada-style kick launching the fist fighter into the arena wall.

Zakun stretched and glaced over at the other combatants who were fighting amongst each other. He used this opportunity to throw three shadow balls at one of the magic users. The wizard sensed the attack coming and put up a magic dispeling field in defense. Zakun'Dais just smiled as the three projectiles were unaffected by the field and struck the wizard down.

His smile was quickly wiped from his face as rays of pure light energy began shining at him. A loud demonic growl ecaped his lips over the sound of his sizzling flesh as he turned to the source. It was the man in the yellow robe.

In a true act of demonic ferocity Zakun'Dais, despite intense pain, sped up to the man and picked him up by the neck. "I depise light sorcerers...", was all Zakun uttered before disemboweling the man with his bare hand.

He dropped the now lifeless body and turned towards his final opponent; his eyes, now engulfed in dark purple flames, glaring at the frightened spell-caster. The man frantically flipped through his spell book. Upon stopping, he read a page and summoned a large demon. The man cackled thinking his victory was assured now.

It was then that shadows engulfed Zakun'Dais' body and he began to grow and change drastically. In a short time he had completed his metamorphasis into his full demon form. The summoner, now very angry, ordered his demon to attack. Their semi-human forms clashed and several blows were exchanged, but soon Zakun gained the upper hand. He gave his foe a powerful right-hook to the head, then a left. He slammed both fists down onto the other demons head then, whilst it was recovering, Zakun grabbed its shoulders, reared his head back and headbutted the enemy directly in the head.

The demons skull let out a loud crack and it fell limp to the arena floor. Zakun then reverted back to his normal form and after a deep breath opened his eyes and stared down the lone survivor. The summoner on the other hand, who looked like he may have soiled himself, ran away crying, "Forfiet! Forfiet! I forfiet!"

Victorious, Zakun'Dais exited the arena to go rest before his next match.
Back to top Go down
http://adultswimrules.deviantart.com/
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

PostSubject: Re: NBL (rebuilt)   NBL (rebuilt) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 2:27 pm

Quote :
Ummm Are you going to win this fight?

Definitely not. Way more fun that way. Besides, it conveys the way the character operates better if I do it that way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NBL (rebuilt)   NBL (rebuilt) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NBL (rebuilt)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Felarya :: General forums :: Role-playing-
Jump to: