Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Has anyone ever had a Felarya-related dream?

Go down 
+40
parameciumkid
Komandr2465
Nyaha
Dearville
Solomon
the hitman
Primeval Hunter
walkingbyself
TheLightLost
Pim18
TheArchvile
Zoekin-3
luke112
zersergathant
Lobo
Axel Hunter
sadisticnerd
Doomguy
alliance
sidr
Gabriel115
/Fish/
Jætte_Troll
uberguy99
DarkPuppet-guy
AisuKaiko
codaman
Archmage_Bael
SuperPieGuy9
asaenvolk
spike833
Zoekin
nksrocks
Karbo
Anime-Junkie
FalconJudge
Reptillian
neko-pet
Crivella
itsmeyouidiot
44 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

Has anyone ever had a Felarya-related dream? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever had a Felarya-related dream?   Has anyone ever had a Felarya-related dream? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 11:37 am

<w< I'm a Lucid Dreamer, so I can dream of whatever I want whenever I want!! >:3 That being said, yeah, I've had a few. Mainly staring my Fairy OC Leila, and my Neera, Nina. It's normally just them helping out random adventurers, exploring some of the more dangerous regions of the Whispering Forest, or showing me some of the cooler sights. Though one time I did nearly get eaten... >.>
Back to top Go down
http://www.sithlordnergal.deviantart.com
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever had a Felarya-related dream?   Has anyone ever had a Felarya-related dream? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 11:40 am

parameciumkid wrote:
Then you were lucky because many of the larger ones have what amounts to armored stomachs that you couldn't cut save with a lightsaber.

XD Suddenly my two Human sized OCs are very happy they're Sith. XD
Back to top Go down
Feadraug
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Feadraug

Location : The Forest of Whispers, along with Kyria and Seelvee

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever had a Felarya-related dream?   Has anyone ever had a Felarya-related dream? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 11:45 am

A lucid dreamer, eh? I know a certain succubus that could pay you a visit... Razz

Anyway, I think I once dreamed about Felarya. Nothing big, just your usual jungle/forest and some of my characters. Mainly Kyria and Nanda. Good ol' Kyria and Nanda. But as I said, nothing big, aside from the fact that none of them attempted to go after their 'father' and I was still alive to tell the tale. xD
Back to top Go down
http://paridas.carlosbg.es
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever had a Felarya-related dream?   Has anyone ever had a Felarya-related dream? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 12:05 pm

Lol, I know, right? XD It always sounds so bad when I say that I'm a Lucid Dreamer. And looking it up, I found out that I'm closer to what is called a WILD Lucid Dreamer. So that only makes it worse. XD
Back to top Go down
Myde-Mia
Helpless prey
Myde-Mia

PostSubject: My dream..   Has anyone ever had a Felarya-related dream? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 2:30 pm

Well then..My dream had started off normal enough. I was watching a bunch of Soldiers chatting in some sort of mess hall. Then someone came and well my dream fast forward until I had seen all the soldiers geared up in some rather cool armor.Most were skin tight, solid black and had some slight metal plating on them. Some though were bulky and were worn by larger men. Each was distinct in a way, for example one of the female soldier's had red shoulder plates or their helmet;s visor design would be different.

To continue I had caught a bit of a conversation from the leader of the soldiers and I would assume the boss. The boss went on to describe the mission on how they had sent a scout team to scout this unknown planet from a different dimension to see if it could make a suitable base or something. They had no prior knowledge on the planet so they had sent a team to make something. They had lost contact...My dream sometimes fades in and out of sound so I missed the rest. The boss the told the soldiers to find out what had happened to the team and report back. The boss then handed a small machine to the the leader. The soldiers then gathered around another machine which looked exactly like the other one. It produced a liquid goo that floated in the air in the shape of a ball. One by one the soldiers stepped in and were transported to felarya.

I next see most of them waiting for the others to come. They seem to just materialize in mid-step as though they were walking. The leader then looks at his PDA device and leads the way. At some point the soldier's helmets are gone and they are still walking. As they walk some talk and laugh as others say nothing at all and are completely focused at the task at hand. A small light is following the youngest soldier and it looks like a fairy but the soldier is to focused to notice it. The soldiers then go into a cave. The PDA in the leader's hands beeps and beeps. Then a hand grabs the leader from the cave. All I see is the hand and well the soldiers shoot and shoot at it running away.

By the next time I see the soldiers their numbers have decreased from about twenty no more than eight are left. The young soldier is keeping watch as he teammates sleep. He sits alone for a moment. The ball of light lands on the soldier shoulder. The young soldier looks at it and I presume begins to poor everything that had just happened to them into the fairy. He shakes and tears pour from his eyes as he recalls the events telling them to the fairy, who says nothing and merely stays there sitting on the shoulder.

It is at this point I wake up. This was my dream and i thank EvilGenius for showing me this forum so I could share it all with you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever had a Felarya-related dream?   Has anyone ever had a Felarya-related dream? - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Has anyone ever had a Felarya-related dream?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4