Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are the rumors on the wiki an attempt at foreshadowing?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
itsmeyouidiot
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle
itsmeyouidiot

Are the rumors on the wiki an attempt at foreshadowing? Empty
PostSubject: Are the rumors on the wiki an attempt at foreshadowing?   Are the rumors on the wiki an attempt at foreshadowing? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 2:19 pm

While looking at the "lore" section of the wiki, I found some rumors that seem an awful lot like foreshadowing in some way or another...

For example:

"Ur-Sagol wasn't destroyed because of its power like the legend says, but actually because of something Sagolian scientists discovered about the very nature of Felarya..."

"Some say that the strange properties of the Felarya soil (getting rid of diseases, healing wounds and making people live longer) may be due to something deep underground."

Very ominous. Perhaps there is something about Felarya and its purpose that the Guardians don't want people to know? Will this ever be brought up again? And what of the underground phenominon?

If even half of those rumors have any validity to them, then Karbo obviously has some big plans ahead...
Back to top Go down
Silent_eric
Silent_eric

PostSubject: Re: Are the rumors on the wiki an attempt at foreshadowing?   Are the rumors on the wiki an attempt at foreshadowing? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 2:35 pm

Ha! Nah man. They are not a foreshadowing in any sense. They are simply rumors. Most of the rumors seem to be from the perspective of humans however, not the pred's rumors. But all have little to no basis in fact. The entire page is mostly a collection of fun things to read/ idea fodder for stories.
Back to top Go down
http://silenteric.deviantart.com/
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Are the rumors on the wiki an attempt at foreshadowing?   Are the rumors on the wiki an attempt at foreshadowing? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 2:37 pm

hehe who know lol!

But keep in mind those are only rumors like Silent-Eric said ^^ this section of the wiki is mostly here to flesh out a bit the universe, to put some funny,silly ( and sometimes downright fancy) things , but sometimes, yeah there are things I put for a specific purpose. And I have indeed some quite big plans for later ^^
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Are the rumors on the wiki an attempt at foreshadowing?   Are the rumors on the wiki an attempt at foreshadowing? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 2:39 pm

Karbo wrote:
hehe who know lol!

But keep in mind those are only rumors like Silent-Eric said ^^ this section of the wiki is mostly here to flesh out a bit the universe, to put some funny,silly ( and sometimes downright fancy) things , but sometimes, yeah there are things I put for a specific purpose. And I have indeed some quite big plans for later ^^

good or evil plans XD
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Are the rumors on the wiki an attempt at foreshadowing?   Are the rumors on the wiki an attempt at foreshadowing? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 3:04 pm

Evil of course. I'm an evil admin after all Evil laugh
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Are the rumors on the wiki an attempt at foreshadowing?   Are the rumors on the wiki an attempt at foreshadowing? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 4:09 pm

i love evil --- Evil is epic, and don't say it's not... cause you know i'm right XD --- one of my life motto's^^ the other one sounds like shit in english T_T'
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Are the rumors on the wiki an attempt at foreshadowing?   Are the rumors on the wiki an attempt at foreshadowing? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 9:44 pm

evil is fun :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are the rumors on the wiki an attempt at foreshadowing?   Are the rumors on the wiki an attempt at foreshadowing? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are the rumors on the wiki an attempt at foreshadowing?
Page 1 of 1