Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Good News for Australian Gamers

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

Good News for Australian Gamers Empty
PostSubject: Good News for Australian Gamers   Good News for Australian Gamers Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 3:50 am

Michael Atkinson, the Attorney-General who's prejudice against gamers has prevented a R18+ rating for games in Australia quits the front bench.
He will remain in Parliament until 2014.
Full Article

I am very happy about this.
Finally we Aussies will be free to get our games properly rated.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
AisuKaiko
Keeper of Flat Chests
AisuKaiko

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Australian Gamers   Good News for Australian Gamers Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 11:29 am

Glad to hear that!

Now work on the small boobs and female ejaculation D:
Back to top Go down
http://aisukaiko.deviantart.com
rcs619
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Australian Gamers   Good News for Australian Gamers Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 12:25 pm

lol, watch whoever they pick as his replacment continue all his policies =P That's how it works in US politics anyway.

Isn't that region of Australia known for being fairly conservative...and likely to elect whoever his party chooses as a replacment? Can't say I know much about Australian politics.

At least he bowed out gracefully and can spend more time with his kid. I may not have liked the guy, but everyone deserves to spend time with their family. At least he won't recieve anymore horrible emails from the less mature people in the gaming community. I poke around a couple gaming forums, I know how bad some of us are =P
Back to top Go down
Warrior3000
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Warrior3000

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Australian Gamers   Good News for Australian Gamers Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 12:49 pm

AisuKaiko wrote:
Glad to hear that!

Glad to hear you actually will be getting decent games. The above quote confuses me heavily though, to the point where I'm unsure I want an explanation.
Back to top Go down
http://w-3-k.deviantart.com/
/Fish/
Hero
Hero
/Fish/

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Australian Gamers   Good News for Australian Gamers Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:11 pm

Warrior3000 wrote:
AisuKaiko wrote:
Glad to hear that!

Glad to hear you actually will be getting decent games. The above quote confuses me heavily though, to the point where I'm unsure I want an explanation.

They've banned small boobs and female ejaculation in media. Because they're insane.
Back to top Go down
rcs619
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Australian Gamers   Good News for Australian Gamers Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:34 pm

/Fish/ wrote:
Warrior3000 wrote:
AisuKaiko wrote:
Glad to hear that!

They've banned small boobs and female ejaculation in media. Because they're insane.

Don't forget about how they are censoring their nation's internet. Its not bad now, but that kind of censorship is a slippery slope.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Australian Gamers   Good News for Australian Gamers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good News for Australian Gamers
Page 1 of 1