Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Felaryan Dimensional Limitor?

Go down 
+10
JohnDoe
Pendragon
Anime-Junkie
Saironthis
Jætte_Troll
Oldman40k2003
rcs619
Shady Knight
SuperPieGuy9
Archmage_Bael
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AisuKaiko
Keeper of Flat Chests
AisuKaiko

Felaryan Dimensional Limitor? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felaryan Dimensional Limitor?   Felaryan Dimensional Limitor? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 2:29 am

VenomX3000 wrote:
Personally, i would kill to see what they look like.

I think Blazbaros did a rendition of Quaz, and if you look through Karbo's older stuff, you'll see Nemyra, I think.
Back to top Go down
http://aisukaiko.deviantart.com
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan Dimensional Limitor?   Felaryan Dimensional Limitor? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 2:34 am

Karbo wrote:
I admit when I created the guardians, I wasn't expecting them to be such a big deal for people ^^;
I mean they are essentially very secretive, almost never show themselves, and their actions are more legends than anything. From the perspective of most Felarya inhabitants, they could well be legend themselves that actually never existed in the first place
And they are only here to defend against the biggest, most ultimate threats to the balance of things. it's not like they are big bullies or a sort of constant Damocles sword floating over the head of people...
Indeed. I think a lot of people's perception of the Guardians is warped. The wiki should be a bit clearer oon exactly what they are. Also, people should actually read it.

Karbo wrote:
Maybe I should write a bit about Ur-Sagol and explain more what was going on before its fail, so people realize Negav is nowhere near that... and maybe also specify that how it falled exactly is lost in time, and that the "razed in one night" may well be an exxageration too..
I too have always thought that "A single night" was a bit much.
VenomX3000 wrote:
Personally, i would kill to see what they look like. on another note. I have also read quite a few of the stories, and can say that i havent seen any where the people have tried to face the guardians or whatnot. ive only thought of them as like the greek gods. other than the fact the Felarya Guardians dont get so involved with the personal lives of others, but unlike the so called version we would call God, they can actually manifest themselves and interact in the world.

I am not tryin to be offensive, just paintin a picture.

If it makes sense of what Im sayin. You cant reach the Gods, they reach you.
But the Guardians can reach you. They just don't feel like it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
VenomX3000
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan Dimensional Limitor?   Felaryan Dimensional Limitor? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 11:59 am

But the Guardians can reach you. They just don't feel like it.[/quote]

thats why i stated that last sentence
Back to top Go down
http://venomx3000.deviantart.com/
VenomX3000
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan Dimensional Limitor?   Felaryan Dimensional Limitor? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:08 pm

AisuKaiko wrote:
VenomX3000 wrote:

I think Blazbaros did a rendition of Quaz, and if you look through Karbo's older stuff, you'll see Nemyra, I think.

I want to see Notys more than anythin hahaha
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan Dimensional Limitor?   Felaryan Dimensional Limitor? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 5:02 pm

Anime-Junkie wrote:
Karbo wrote:
I admit when I created the guardians, I wasn't expecting them to be such a big deal for people ^^;
I mean they are essentially very secretive, almost never show themselves, and their actions are more legends than anything. From the perspective of most Felarya inhabitants, they could well be legend themselves that actually never existed in the first place
And they are only here to defend against the biggest, most ultimate threats to the balance of things. it's not like they are big bullies or a sort of constant Damocles sword floating over the head of people...
Indeed. I think a lot of people's perception of the Guardians is warped. The wiki should be a bit clearer oon exactly what they are. Also, people should actually read it.

This I think sums it all up. I have always saw the guardians as an untouchable force, kind of like that dried booger on the ceiling. (forgive me, only thing I had in mind)

Its just when people come up with characters without knowing the most basic of concepts in felarya. However, there is nothing in the wiki that states a UPC can't enter felarya, if there is, it's not visible enough. Also, the guardians only have about two or three lines of explanation.

A person in felarya might not know too much about the guardians, but as a writer it is essential to know what it is you're writing about. Two or three lines is unacceptable, especially because the guardians play such an important role.
Back to top Go down
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan Dimensional Limitor?   Felaryan Dimensional Limitor? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 7:02 pm

VenomX3000 wrote:
AisuKaiko wrote:
VenomX3000 wrote:

But don't you know? Seeing Notys in her true form would cause you to go insane. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan Dimensional Limitor?   Felaryan Dimensional Limitor? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 7:42 pm

What's a UPC?
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
SuperPieGuy9
Great warrior
Great warrior
SuperPieGuy9

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan Dimensional Limitor?   Felaryan Dimensional Limitor? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 9:04 pm

Sean Okotami wrote:
What's a UPC?
\

UPC= Uber/Ultra (I prefer "Ultra" myself) Poweful Character. Basically, a DBZ type character that can shatter worlds in the blink of an eye.
Back to top Go down
VenomX3000
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan Dimensional Limitor?   Felaryan Dimensional Limitor? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 9:05 pm

Anime-Junkie wrote:
VenomX3000 wrote:
AisuKaiko wrote:
VenomX3000 wrote:

But don't you know? Seeing Notys in her true form would cause you to go insane. Razz

ill get over it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan Dimensional Limitor?   Felaryan Dimensional Limitor? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felaryan Dimensional Limitor?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2