Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Felaryan characters by location (non-canon)

Go down 
+18
aethernavale
sparkythechu
timing2
ZionAtriedes
MukatKiKaarn
Archmage_Bael
Oldman40k2003
Feadraug
M.Bison.
Stabs
Karbo
JohnDoe
Jætte_Troll
Asuroth
CauldronBorn24
Pendragon
AisuKaiko
French snack
22 posters
AuthorMessage
French snack
French snack

Felaryan characters by location (non-canon) Empty
PostSubject: Felaryan characters by location (non-canon)   Felaryan characters by location (non-canon) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 8:01 am

As you may have noticed on the wiki, Karbo has come up with the good idea of listing canon characters by location. This could be particularly useful for story writers, as it makes it easier to know which characters may be encountered in each part of Felarya.

The categorisation in the wiki, of course, is only for characters who already have a bio in the wiki. But it made me think that it could be useful to also have a broader compendium of characters by location - including canon characters with a bio, canon characters without a bio (i.e., those mentioned in the wiki but who haven't got a bio page), and non-canon characters. Hence this thread, which can hopefully be a reference point.

(To be clear, this thread is not for information to be added to the wiki. It's a stand-alone non-canon reference point, designed to be useful in particular to writers. Characters, of course, should not simply be plucked from this thread without asking for additional information from their owners.)

To contribute your characters, simply follow the model below. Please contribute only characters that have appeared already in at least two of your works (bios not included).

Examples with my characters:

Tolmeshal forest
* Milly. Giantess. In the forest north-west of Ur-Sagol.
* Tina. Tomthumb. Lives under Milly's hut.
* Joanna. Tomthumb. Lives under Milly's hut.
* Tan. Tomthumb (male). Lives under Milly's hut.
* Calina. Neko. Lives close to Milly's hut.
* Jissy. Giant naga.
* Roshan. Human. Lives with Jissy.
* Ajab. Giant naga (male).
* Shelny. Dryad. Lives not too far south-west of the Ur-Sagol gate.
* Enita. Fairy. Lives close to Shelny.

Fairy Pond
* Lucilya. Fairy.

Ur-Sagol
* Selima. Ghost of small naga. (Currently travelling around Felarya.)
* Canni, Shaan and Happy. Giant dridder, small naga and child dryad. Live together.

Bulvon Wood
* Vuni. Small slug-girl. Lives with mate Tiasha and children.
Back to top Go down
AisuKaiko
Keeper of Flat Chests
AisuKaiko

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan characters by location (non-canon)   Felaryan characters by location (non-canon) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 9:40 am

Hmm, I hope I got this right...

Imoreith Tundra
*Ruby. Giant naga. In a cave near the middle of the border with the Elifga Valley.
*Aisu. Human. Lives with Ruby.

Elifga Valley
`Tarina. Neko. In a small village called Martell. Married to Slavlo.
`Slavlo. Neko. In a small village called Martell. Married to Tarina.

Direwind Hills
*Olive. Giant chilotaur. Wanders the area constantly.

Negav
*Stark. Neko. Negav or the surrounding woods.
`Oskar. Human. Negav or the surrounding woods.
`Ike. Human. Negav or the surrounding woods.
`Mel. Human. Negav or the surrounding woods.
`Arthur. Human. Negav or the surrounding woods.
`Taylor. Human. Negav or the surrounding woods.

Spoilers for Ruby and Aisu Do Stuff:

*Main character
`Supporting character

Pink is female
Blue is male

Last edited by AisuKaiko on Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:56 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://aisukaiko.deviantart.com
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan characters by location (non-canon)   Felaryan characters by location (non-canon) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 1:05 pm

Just a few of mine.

SUNKEN FOREST
Frogoboscus- Frog humanoid. Lives in a hollowed out tree in the chasm
Jeeves- Moss covered golem. Lives with Frogoboscus

PYRALE MOUNTAINS
Jenny- Iguaness. Lives in the cave near a large lava stream

NEGAV
Al- 1000 year old droid. Lives underneath Negav's deepest city level in a laboratory of his own design
Back to top Go down
CauldronBorn24
Loremaster
CauldronBorn24

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan characters by location (non-canon)   Felaryan characters by location (non-canon) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:58 pm

Negav

-Lady Vasaria Jade: Human mage, member of the Ps'isol Magiocrat Council; current head of the Investigtors organisation.
-Ybgur Tekcirc: human mage, member of the Investigators organisation.

Ur-Sagol

-Lum Fairchild: human mage, member of the Invesigators and Ybgur's best friend; while she lives in Negav she spends most of her time doing research work in the ruined city.
Back to top Go down
Asuroth
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle
Asuroth

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan characters by location (non-canon)   Felaryan characters by location (non-canon) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:43 pm

A good idea for a thread, it's always nice to know where exactly everyone is and neighbors might not go unnoticed so much haha. Anyways here is my short list, humanoid travel time includes necesseties such as rest and just needing to hide and generally being smart about surviving and traveling on foot in Felarya...never safe is it. Anyways, here is my short list:

Chidokai Forest:
Goro- Treant. He's a massive tree stuck in place in the southern portion of the forest. Somewhat close to the river.
Liora- Mantoid. Usually close by Goro himself but wanders around near that section a little.
Ciel- Bolas Dridder. North about a day or two's travel for a humanoid on foot from Goro. Also prone to wandering very large distances in exploration
Elsie- Elf. Currently with Silas and the other 'hunters' in a cave forming their base of operations.
Silas/Turin- Humans. Living in the same hideout as Elsie.

Tolmeshal Forest:
Neshay- Naga. Member of a tribe of nagas that live near the river by Safe Harbor a couple days travel again for humanoids.

Edit: I can't spell Bolas apparantly.

Last edited by Asuroth on Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://asuroth.deviantart.com/
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan characters by location (non-canon)   Felaryan characters by location (non-canon) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:31 pm

Imoreith Tundra
*Fenja. Jotun. From Jotun community in Elifga Valley, but wanders regularly.
*Grip. Human. Fenja's friend and companion.

Bulvon Woods
*Ophelia. Lucicamp Slug Girl. Lives in cave home.
*Khrixi. Fairy. Lives north of woods past Chordoni River, currently.
*Porphrya. Dridder from Dridder Forest, living in Bulvon Woods.

Negav
*Fulmina. Fairy Hunting Elf. Owns property in Negav.
*Shillou. Negavian Neko, currently displaced.

Jewel River
*Dylan. Human(?). Runs ferry service near the mouth of river.
*Cashera. Dylan's Chlaena assistant.
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
JohnDoe
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan characters by location (non-canon)   Felaryan characters by location (non-canon) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:13 am

Joseph Stranger: Ranges through much of Greater Felarya, as well as the rest of the world. Currently staying with the naga Andry.

Andry: Has a den in Greater Felarya.

Sylvia: Greater Felarya.

Maple: Greater Felarya.

Titania and Mab: Wander, mainly through the Forest of Whispers and the Fairy Kingdom.

Tim Gerrick and John Gersen: In the barracks of the Deluran Base.
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan characters by location (non-canon)   Felaryan characters by location (non-canon) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:51 am

a very nice idea ! it will help to keep better track of each zone's population Razz
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Stabs
Stabs

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan characters by location (non-canon)   Felaryan characters by location (non-canon) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:19 pm

Oh, why not. I should develop those two sometime soon.

Elsie: Great Rocky Fields, north of Orelosk.
Thory: Northern Orelosk.
Back to top Go down
M.Bison.
Tasty morsel
M.Bison.

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan characters by location (non-canon)   Felaryan characters by location (non-canon) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 1:12 am

Felaryan characters by location (non-canon) BISONYESSS

THIS IS DELICIOUS!
Back to top Go down
Feadraug
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Feadraug

Location : The Forest of Whispers, along with Kyria and Seelvee

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan characters by location (non-canon)   Felaryan characters by location (non-canon) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 4:25 am

Although I'd like to post them locations, I have a problem: I haven't written a thing for ages, Nanda and Grigor have only appeared once - though Grigor was mentioned, not by his name though, before - and it isn't it'll always be "Kyria and Seelvee", and then come back to edit the post if I ever remember it... So I'll have to wait a bit...

Anyway,
that's one nice idea to get all non-canon characters located.

EDIT: Scratch what I said before. Hope I remember to update this when Nanda a Grigor appear in two stories at last. xD

Forest of Whispers
* Seelvee. Dryad. She doesn't live too far from the north-east end of the Forest of Whispers and a bit close to the Bulvon Wood.
* Kyria. Fairy. Lives quite near Seelvee, although she likes to move around a lot.
* Grigor and Melanie. Grigor is the human landlord of 'Murmur', an inn and tavern near the north-east limit of the Forest of Whispers. Mel is a neko from Negav and currently works as Grigor's neko waitress in 'Murmur'.

Bulvon Wood
* Nanda. Dridder. She lives in a cave in the Bulvon Wood. Surprising enough, it isn't near The Bach, but more in the boundary between the Bulvon Wood and the Giant Tree. Once a year, she's back to her clan's home at the Dridder Forest for reporting on her travels.

Tolmeshal Forest
* Lorne. Human wizard of the Santiago lineage. A bit crazy, he loves everything related to the space-time fabric bending and thus he's moved from Negav to Tolmeshal Forest, being a good place from where he can try to go to Ur-Sagol and Miragia Forest.
* Yuritza. Half-elf. She comes from the Kingdom of Loria, in a different world. She ended in Felarya due to Miragia Forest's warping nature. After surviving that forest, she's with Lorne in hopes of one day going to visit the Dimensional Gate in Ur-Sagol...

Last edited by Feadraug on Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:21 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://paridas.carlosbg.es
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan characters by location (non-canon)   Felaryan characters by location (non-canon) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 1:14 am

Feadraug wrote:
Although I'd like to post them locations, I have a problem: I haven't written a thing for ages, Nanda and Grigor have only appeared once - though Grigor was mentioned, not by his name though, before - and it isn't it'll always be "Kyria and Seelvee", and then come back to edit the post if I ever remember it... So I'll have to wait a bit...

Anyway, that's one nice idea to get all non-canon characters located.

Mhh aren't Kyria and Seelvee in the forest of whispers ? ^
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Feadraug
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Feadraug

Location : The Forest of Whispers, along with Kyria and Seelvee

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan characters by location (non-canon)   Felaryan characters by location (non-canon) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 5:22 am

Karbo wrote:
Feadraug wrote:

Anyway, that's one nice idea to get all non-canon characters located.

Mhh aren't Kyria and Seelvee in the forest of whispers ? ^

They are, of course. What I meant was that I wasn't going to post my cast's location until Nanda and Grigor had another story in their accounts, since you need at least two stories for posting them... and just a post for Kyria and Seelvee - another post of just Kyria and Seelvee xD - wouldn't be enough. Razz

... Oh, wait: I've already done it. xD Anyway... scratch the previous thing, I'm editing my first post in this thread and hope I remember it later. xD
Back to top Go down
http://paridas.carlosbg.es
Oldman40k2003
Oldman40k2003

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan characters by location (non-canon)   Felaryan characters by location (non-canon) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 7:52 pm

This is a neat idea; don't let the thread die!

Also, once enough characters are included it ought to be possible to place them on a map of Felarya; that combined with the wiki's characters will show us what areas are densely populated, and which are all but empty.
Back to top Go down
http://oldman40k2003.deviantart.com/
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan characters by location (non-canon)   Felaryan characters by location (non-canon) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 1:32 pm

heres mine:

Lake of Illusions:

Ue: River Mermaid

Negav:

Bael: Elven Archmage
Siri: Human Weapon/Armor smithy

Ascarlin Mountains:

Indivar: Tomthumb

Forest East of Ascarlin Mountains:

Seevlyne: Dryad
Skive: Mantoid

river bank, north of nekomura:

Mara: Crimson/Canopy Fairy
Janev: Naga

Back to top Go down
MukatKiKaarn
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
MukatKiKaarn

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan characters by location (non-canon)   Felaryan characters by location (non-canon) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 6:31 pm

Alright, then...

Tolmeshal Forest
Ibrahim Saunders: Human, Currently living near the Great Tree

Great Marshes
Neomea: Gerridi, Native of the Marshes, last seen traveling towards the Basalt Plains
Lucian Gant: Human (shrunken), traveling with Neomea towards the Basalt Plains
Back to top Go down
http://mukatkikaarn.deviantart.com
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

Location : Behind you. No, above! Oh, too late, I already got you. NINJA SKILLZ!

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan characters by location (non-canon)   Felaryan characters by location (non-canon) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 7:00 am

All of my main Felarya Saga characters (Zion and Co., the Jurdeans, etc.) are basically in the middle of Deeper Felarya.

As for my earlier contest entry characters (Yisai, Angus and Malkus, Juri and Sara), I may do something else with them. They're pretty much anywhere in the vicinity of Negav.
Back to top Go down
timing2
timing2

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan characters by location (non-canon)   Felaryan characters by location (non-canon) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 10:23 am

Excellent idea for keeping track of who lives where.

Marsha, Normeda, and Maasma (all slug-girls) along with a tribe of marsh nekos and Nicholas (human) live in a massive reed forest somewhere in the depths of the Great Marshes. They don't get many visitors.

As for the rest of my characters – I have no idea. Smile A large number of them live in or within a few days travel of the Howling Forest, which is a mysterious place - so mysterious it hasn't been located yet on the map!

And then there's Xulia, the giant orchid mantoid. She isn't on Felarya ... yet. Before she was taken to Felarya Park, her original home would've been in an uncharted area in Deeper Felarya.
Back to top Go down
http://timing2.deviantart.com
sparkythechu
Survivor
Survivor
sparkythechu

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan characters by location (non-canon)   Felaryan characters by location (non-canon) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 4:02 pm

Rai lives about 5 minutes for him from the giant tree, 1 hour for him from the Jewel River, 25 minutes for him from the dimensional gate, or next to fairy kingdom. He's a dimensional traveler, has four houses, and bounces from one place to the other. He also wanders all over Felarya when he's there, and travels much faster that a human (he travels in the tree branches usually and can out run a giant naga that's following him).
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/BoltAscendent
aethernavale
Great warrior
Great warrior

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan characters by location (non-canon)   Felaryan characters by location (non-canon) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 10:41 pm

I haven't exactly ascertained the locations of where I want the settlement and Reya's nest, but they're located towards the far east of the map, and north of the Topazial sea. I know, I know, I really should localize it better. Those characters would be Reya, Kaede, Triela, the other minor characters of the Settlement cast, S'ryne, and Cecaeda.

Ion, Nyselyn, and Liari are located in the city of Negav (for now).

Aidee is near the area of Negav.
Back to top Go down
Riverman
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Riverman

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan characters by location (non-canon)   Felaryan characters by location (non-canon) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 12:03 pm

Holy crap have I ever been busy lately with "cough" stuff "cough. But it's great to be back.

Anyways.

Negav
*Kale. Off world mercenary. Lives in a high class apartment.
*Evellic. Off world mercenary. Lives in a high class apartment next door to Kale.
*Steve. Human "scientist". Lives in a middle class house with his lab hidden underneath.

Dridder Forest
*Andile. Human witch. Lives in a Victorian era house protected by warding spells.

Last edited by Riverman on Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://cellthirteen.deviantart.com/
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan characters by location (non-canon)   Felaryan characters by location (non-canon) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 9:38 am

It looks like you have 3 separate characters named Kale, is there a reason for that?
Back to top Go down
Dracosa
Tasty morsel
Dracosa

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan characters by location (non-canon)   Felaryan characters by location (non-canon) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:11 am

Figured I should post since my char's are sorta stuck away from most areas lol (least for now)

[b]Oloonde Lakelands

Stillmoon Pond
Sophinta - Female giant naga lives southwest of Stillmoon pond halfway to the jewel river in a underground grotto below one of the many giant trees in the area can be found hunting or sleeping in the surrounding area often
Drac - Hybrid created on Val. Stays with Sophinta in her Grotto often found wondering the region in her company or solo
Prin - Female giant naga lives in the treeline near Stillmoon pond often hunting or training in immediate area, often wanders over to check on Sophinta near her grotto
Kennala - Young female pantaur found a small haven in nearby root system just northwest of Sophinta's grotto. Elder of the two siblings often found hiding near their haven one of the few normal sized sentients that can safely approach Sophinta / Prin without fear of being eaten or otherwise hunted by them
Silanai - Young female pantaur found a small haven in nearby root system just northwest of Sophinta's grotto younger of the two siblings has same protection as her sister Kennala
Back to top Go down
http://Draconline@comcast.net
Slimetoad
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Slimetoad

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan characters by location (non-canon)   Felaryan characters by location (non-canon) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:53 am

Guess I should add to this too..

Great Rocky Fields

Grendel: Komodo dragon squamataur. Constantly wandering Felarya, but regularly seen in the Sandfall Maze
Back to top Go down
MrNobody13
Great warrior
Great warrior
MrNobody13

PostSubject: Non-canon folks of mine   Felaryan characters by location (non-canon) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 7:53 pm

List of my characters' locations. Edit as more pop up.

Negav:

Syll Erins - Human businessman and cutthroat. Lives in the underground market.

Lith Kingshore - Neko mercenary and bodygaurd. Lives in a poorer section of Negav proper.

Quen - Sub-elf scholar and scientist. Lives somewhere in Negav's Library but can sometimes be found doing research in other parts of Felarya.

Ur-Sagol:

Illyn Drathe - Human cadet fairy hunter. Using Ur-Sagol as a base.

Lythra - Giant gorgon naga. Lives in a large abandoned temple in Ur-Sagol.

Jewel River:

Calimn - A giant mermaid. Lives in the Jewel river near where Anko's lake is.

Miragia Forest:

Swiftlit - Cowardly human boy. Lives in a underground house close to the Jewel River.

Chordoni Waterfalls:

Jab - A talkative giant harpy. Lives up in the falls' cliffs with the other rock harpies.

Bulvon Wood:

Lenyal - Fairy. Lives in the southwestern area of the Bulvon Wood close to "Gramp's" cabin.

Jack "Smokes" Williams - Bad-tempered elf. Lives in a cabin in the southwestern portion of the Bulvon Wood.

Great Tree:

Edearin - Giant Pantaur. Lives near the Great Tree with her mate, Alek

Alek - Giant. Lives with Edearin.

Wandering:

Thatris Jibbs - Human traveler and professional oddball. Wanders around the Normal to Hazardous areas of the Felaryan wilderness.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan characters by location (non-canon)   Felaryan characters by location (non-canon) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felaryan characters by location (non-canon)
Page 1 of 1