Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dryad film makers

Go down 
+9
GREGOLE
gwadahunter2222
Anime-Junkie
Shady Knight
Karbo
Warrior3000
Pendragon
Cypress
rcs619
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
rcs619
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

Dryad film makers Empty
PostSubject: Dryad film makers   Dryad film makers Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 8:58 pm

This came up in a chat with Gregole, and it was just such a cool, orignal idea that I had to post it.

Basically, we got to talking about what the dryad netowrk may be like, and about how similar to the internet it is in some ways. Being able to talk mind-to-mind with a particular Dryad is kind of like instant messaging. Being able to look through another Dryad's eyes, and share their senses...well, that's like live-streaming. Then we got to the inevitable question...what about Youtube?

We started talking about the idea of Dryad film makers....Dryads who dream up sketches, shorts, shows, or maybe even whole movies, and distribute them through the Dryad network to entertain the others. I imagine it would take a lot of practice and mental discipline...but come on, they barely move. They have all the time in the world to practice and think about stuff.

I just think this could be a interesting little addition to the Dryads, kind of give some of them a whole movie-nerd kinda vibe too. I imagine others could also "record" stuff they do, and send it through the network as well (kinda like a blog or vlog I guess). It would help explain how Dryads keep themselves occupied and not get bored, even though most are fairly stationary and asleep/inactive for most of the day.

Just a neat little idea Casey came up with.

Last edited by rcs619 on Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:12 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cypress
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Cypress

Dryad film makers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dryad film makers   Dryad film makers Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 9:02 pm

Cypress: I connected once.... I got propositioned with some sort of fertilizer ad. huge human helpings or something...... I haven't been back since.
Back to top Go down
http://wowandwas.deviantart.com
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

Dryad film makers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dryad film makers   Dryad film makers Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:48 am

Seeing as they do share a powerful connection, I can definitely see something like this happening. After all, it would be interesting if th-HOLY CRAP CYPRESS IS ALIVE.
Back to top Go down
Warrior3000
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Warrior3000

Dryad film makers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dryad film makers   Dryad film makers Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 4:29 am

Alright, well then.

I do believe the dryad network system was simply intended to represent a way in which the dryads are collectively able to share thoughts with one another, such as vital information and other things of interest.

However, it would be a broad leap to state that such a system would also allow for such things individuals literally thinking up movies and displaying them to one another. I, personally, cannot see such a thing holding any merit as an idea aside for *possibly* entertainment value alone, and even then I don't have much of a sense of fun when it comes to felarya so that does me no good on that point either.

Essentially, my argument could be summed up as; No.
Back to top Go down
http://w-3-k.deviantart.com/
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

Dryad film makers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dryad film makers   Dryad film makers Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 5:45 am

Mhh It's a fun idea but how would you see it applied exactly ? Smile
Having a dryad who keep all clip in memory and play them on demand ? yu-thubee the Wise or something ? lol!
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

Dryad film makers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dryad film makers   Dryad film makers Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 5:48 am

I like that idea. I can see one o' me Dryads to use that a lot.
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

Dryad film makers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dryad film makers   Dryad film makers Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 5:49 am

rcs619 wrote:
This came up in a chat with Gregole, and it was just such a cool, orignal idea that I had to post it.

Basically, we got to talking about what the dryad netowrk may be like, and about how similar to the internet it is in some ways. Being able to talk mind-to-mind with a particular Dryad is kind of like instant messaging. Being able to look through another Dryad's eyes, and share their senses...well, that's like live-streaming.
That works already. If a dryad is seeing something particularly amusing happening, they might communicate the sight to a friend so they can share the experience. Not sure if they could communicate to too many dryads though as they would have to send sensory input to so many different dryads that it could end up being a strain. P2P style might possibly work, a dryad communicates the sense to another dryad who communicates them to another, although the "quality" would be degraded due to being 2nd hand.

A note on the quality here: While using that "P2P" method, the sensory input would be filtered through the 2nd dryad and would therefore be altered by that dryad's perceptions.

rcs619 wrote:
Then we got to the inevitable question...what about Youtube?

We started talking about the idea of Dryad film makers....Dryads who dream up sketches, shorts, shows, or maybe even whole movies, and distribute them through the Dryad network to entertain the others. I imagine it would take a lot of practice and mental discipline...but come on, they barely move. They have all the time in the world to practice and think about stuff.

I just think this could be a interesting little addition to the Dryads, kind of give some of them a whole movie-nerd kinda vibe too. I imagine others could also "record" stuff they do, and send it through the network as well (kinda like a blog or vlog I guess). It would help explain how Dryads keep themselves occupied and not get bored, even though most are fairly stationary and asleep/inactive for most of the day.

I can't see this working, as it would require the network to have some sort of storage capacity like a server. The dryad network consists of Dryads which, like humans can't really think of many things at once like a computer can. If dryad A was telling dryad B about a conversation they had with dryad C, they wouldn't "send a chatlog" like we would. They would tell them about it. Example:
"I said (insert words) and she said (insert more words)."
Therefore, if a dryad wanted to know something from another dryad they would have to ask them to tell them about it which would require them to stop concentrating on whatever they were currently doing.

It is relatively easy to imagine how communicating thoughts would go, as for sending senses, I'd imagine their brain just communicates the direct input from the nerves. (Which can present some difficulties if a dryad is under lethal attack or on fire. Think what happened to Shinji when his Eva's arm got cut.)
Anyway, when a person remembers something their brain attempts to emulate the thoughts, emotions and senses from that time. The dryad would be able to communicate one of these things, the thoughts. Not the emotions or the emulated senses.

So it's possible that a dryad could start drawing something on a piece of bark, etc and communicate what she's seeing, but as for a "movie?" It'd probably end up more like a radio play.
Back to storage capacity, I can't really see having a dryad doing just this as again the problems I've mentioned with communicated memory and also memories degrade over time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
rcs619
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

Dryad film makers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dryad film makers   Dryad film makers Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 7:33 am

Oooooh, Dryad radio-play. That would be interesting.

I wasn't talking about it being exactly like youtube, and I imagine there isnt much storage (but who really knows how the brains of a highly psychic race are wired. I mean, we only use 10% of ours, and some people have amazing memories). I could see the movies as being kind of an event. Certain Dryads would announce it, and others would "tune in" to watch. The ones that put on the best shows would have more "watchers" and probably get more and more through their current watchers spreading the word.

You could have the Dryad equivalent of facebook or DA, with a group of Dryads competeing to get the most watchers by putting on the best mental shows. lol
Back to top Go down
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

Dryad film makers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dryad film makers   Dryad film makers Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 8:50 am

rcs619 wrote:
Oooooh, Dryad radio-play. That would be interesting.

I wasn't talking about it being exactly like youtube, and I imagine there isnt much storage (but who really knows how the brains of a highly psychic race are wired.
They're not psychic, it's a spirit link through plants. (Although "through plants" is not explicitly stated in the wiki I believe it to be so since Cypress is not part of the network as the jungle bowl is isolated from surrounding forest).
Quote the wiki:
Dryads share a sort of spiritual link between them, which means that they can communicate at a distance, share sensations (sight, smell, hearing and taste).

rcs619 wrote:
I mean, we only use 10% of ours, and some people have amazing memories). I could see the movies as being kind of an event. Certain Dryads would announce it, and others would "tune in" to watch. The ones that put on the best shows would have more "watchers" and probably get more and more through their current watchers spreading the word.
Hm. I still think sending mental images would be impossible.
Thoughts are generally ordered enough to be communicated to another being, but mental images aren't so ordered. Not everyone thinks in the same way. To use a computer related analogy, it would be like sending someone an image or video file in a format they can't open.

rcs619 wrote:
You could have the Dryad equivalent of facebook or DA, with a group of Dryads competeing to get the most watchers by putting on the best mental shows. lol
I'm still not seeing how it would work. The most I can see is a radio-play type thing.
As for storage, that's an issue but so is processing. Unless dryads have all become some sort of super mental-abilities-race then they can't exactly just "play back" a memory on demand. Anyway with memoires you've got what I said earlier, only 1 out of the 3 parts that comprise a memory could be communicated.

Last edited by Anime-Junkie on Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

Dryad film makers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dryad film makers   Dryad film makers Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 8:59 am

Quote :
They're not psychic,
My friend's dryad is. Razz

Quote :
I mean, we only use 10% of ours
The 10% of our brain is the same thing as how we don't use all rooms of our house at the same time.

I still like the idea how they could be some very gossipy dryads who could practice something similar to this.
Back to top Go down
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

Dryad film makers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dryad film makers   Dryad film makers Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 9:04 am

Sean Okotami wrote:
Quote :
They're not psychic,
My friend's dryad is. Razz
As a race Razz

Sean Okotami wrote:
Quote :
I mean, we only use 10% of ours
The 10% of our brain is the same thing as how we don't use all rooms of our house at the same time.
Indeed. to explain further; there's a reason that we never use more than 10% at a time, because different parts of the brain are for different things, so if we were to use all of it at once we would have to be undergoing huge stimulation of all senses, memories and thoughts. It would probably kill us.

Sean Okotami wrote:
I still like the idea how they could be some very gossipy dryads who could practice something similar to this.
Please elaborate.
Back to top Go down
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

Dryad film makers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dryad film makers   Dryad film makers Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 9:24 am

rcs619 wrote:

All this systems are using servers like AJ pointed, Even if you post from your own computer they are stored in servers people who want to see your post access to a server and not directly to your computer. Network file sharing consume a lot resources, to share files only with 20 computers can be a pain in the ass because the computer work slowly when do that even if the best computers with the latest hardware configuration and it can affect the network traffic which make any other communications very slow. The network file sharing in overall requires to creates a sharepoint on the network the other computers will access. The problem it require a very large bandwidth and the machine has to be strong hardware and software capacity (ie stronger than client computer) to support all the connections at the same time and I doubt a dryad will manage to hold more than 150 connections at the same time without getting exhausted because she is not a machine but a living being. why 150, it's the maximum numbers of friends you an have on Facebook because 150 is the maximum numbers of friends a human can manage.

To be honest to make it works you need a dryad with mental abilities largely superior to the other with a boring life because all her activities and resources is dedicated to do only that. Like doing all the works in a team while the others are doing nothing.
Back to top Go down
http://gwadahunter2222.deviantart.com/
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

Dryad film makers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dryad film makers   Dryad film makers Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 9:43 am

gwadahunter2222 wrote:
rcs619 wrote:

All this systems are using servers like AJ pointed, Even if you post from your own computer they are stored in servers people who want to see your post access to a server and not directly to your computer. Network file sharing consume a lot resources, to share files only with 20 computers can be a pain in the ass because the computer work slowly when do that even if the best computers with the latest hardware configuration and it can affect the network traffic which make any other communications very slow. The network file sharing in overall requires to creates a sharepoint on the network the other computers will access.
Exactly. When I was talking about playback, the dryad in question that is constructing a mental image will not be able to both construct it and maintain a large amount of links, her brain simply wouldn't have the power to do both. (That is assuming she could even send a mental image, which I believe wouldn't work).

gwadahunter2222 wrote:
The problem it require a very large bandwidth and the machine has to be strong hardware and software capacity (ie stronger than client computer) to support all the connections at the same time and I doubt a dryad will manage to hold more than 150 connections at the same time without getting exhausted because she is not a machine but a living being. why 150, it's the maximum numbers of friends you an have on Facebook because 150 is the maximum numbers of friends a human can manage.
Agreed, but even then I think that 150 is far to generous for connection maintenance. Pulling that number from Facebook doesn't seem very logical to me.

gwadahunter2222 wrote:
To be honest to make it works you need a dryad with mental abilities largely superior to the other with a boring life because all her activities and resources is dedicated to do only that. Like doing all the works in a team while the others are doing nothing.
Indeed, I really don't think any dryad would volunteer for that.
Back to top Go down
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

Dryad film makers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dryad film makers   Dryad film makers Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 10:34 am

Anime-Junkie wrote:
Agreed, but even then I think that 150 is far to generous for connection maintenance. Pulling that number from Facebook doesn't seem very logical to me.
Since Facebook has been quoted as example.
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

Dryad film makers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dryad film makers   Dryad film makers Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 11:08 am

Well, like Cliff pointed out, if the gossipy Dryad has a good memory and can make a good mental image, they can make their friend see it, which would be similar to a video. I may be wrong but that's how I see it.
Back to top Go down
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

Dryad film makers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dryad film makers   Dryad film makers Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 12:44 pm

Sean Okotami wrote:
Well, like Cliff pointed out, if the gossipy Dryad has a good memory and can make a good mental image, they can make their friend see it, which would be similar to a video. I may be wrong but that's how I see it.
Imagine you make a video you want to share it with your friend through a network.
1) you have to encode the video in a format you friends can see it.
2)You have to be sure your friends have the correct codec to read the video.
3)You have to create a sharepoint in your storage in order your friend access it.
4)The access of the sharepoint require you reserve an important part of network resource i.e. bandwidth and a part of the hardware capacities of the computer from you.
5)More the amount of data is important you share the more the load is important to your computer.
6)During the sharing the other functions worked slowly due to the part of resources involving during the process.
7)You have to manage the distance, your friends who are closer to your locations will receive faster than the others.

To conclude, it's not only a question of memory because it require you sacrifice physical resource you dedicate to do that. Even if you organize it as an event it has to prepared in advance and it takes a lot of time to gather and manage the different resources. If you think a solution like a streaming session where you can draw in live you have to know it's possible due to a ready to use architecture provided by the website administrators. You borrow the resources of someone else. To be simple the dryad creates her movie she sends to other dryads more powerful than her who will dedicate all their mental capacities to only share the video to the other dryads. The issue is the dryad who share is unable to do anything else correctly during the sharing so she is forced to sleep and make her vulnerable to potential threat. To be sure the video is share correctly the video has to pass through network of other dryads whose the only function will be to relay it. The difference to send a mail to internet and a traditional way it's just the operations are made at the speed of light but both work in a same way.

Last edited by gwadahunter2222 on Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : minor rephrasing)
Back to top Go down
rcs619
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

Dryad film makers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dryad film makers   Dryad film makers Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:43 pm

Well thanks for completely hammering down a fun little idea, y'all.

Im all for applying scientific thought to things, but there IS a limit....and I think a psychic/magical network between a race of plant creatures DESIGNED to access and use it is near the edge of what any science can comprehend. Its psychic AND magical...its like anti-science. The computer comparison was just that, a comparison. Just because its LIKE a computer network, doesn't mean that all the same rules apply to a PSYCHIC/MAGICAL network that exists between sentient tree-people.

We already know that Dryads can do two things for sure with the network:
- Reach out and talk to specific Dryads mind-to-mind
- Share their senses and feelings with other Dryads, and also tap into other Dryads that are doing the same.

Is it really THAT hard to think that a living tree, who is asleep/motionless for damn near all her life...only moving to either grab a meal, talk to a non-Dryad, or uproot to find a new spot...to have a LOT of free time to play around in her head and on the Dryad network and to come up with new ways to entertain herself and her friends?
Back to top Go down
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

Dryad film makers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dryad film makers   Dryad film makers Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:52 pm

A number of things lead up to this idea.

1. The wiki states, explicitly, that dryads can share sights, sounds, general sensory input. They can also communicate with one another telepathically, with words, or with general "feelings". This has long been established, and I've noticed several instances of it developed slightly in-universe.

2. The internet is largely the same.

3. There are hundreds upon hundreds of internet shows, reviewers, sketches, novels, comedians, blogs and the like. The creators still live full lives.

4. In order to be connected to one another, dryads would have to choose who they want to speak to, not unlike an instant messenger system.

These things in mind, there is absolutely no reason that a dryad couldn't establish a time to begin performing something in her head and broadcast it to whoever's interested. It's no different from someone reading something they wrote. They might make an announcement, just like various artists announce when they're livestreaming.

Might it require a brain chemistry that's different from our own? Of course. But that's already established, given that the network *already exists*. And these are people that are rooted to the spot. They *are* going to look for entertainment from their peers. Period.

Remember, folks, you can analyze something without forgetting the "yze".

Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

Dryad film makers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dryad film makers   Dryad film makers Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 2:31 pm

Yeah, I think you're all assuming that Dryads are robots or computers or something. XP

I'll have to agree with Cliff and Gregole - I think this is a pretty fun idea. I think you just need to stop looking at it so literally.

I think it would be something different than a dryad just sending her thoughts though - organized and sent in a different way. Dryads probably have enough mental capacity to pass on such a message in its pretty much intact form to another dryad, and they to another and so on.
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

Dryad film makers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dryad film makers   Dryad film makers Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 2:41 pm

GREGOLE wrote:
A number of things lead up to this idea.

1. The wiki states, explicitly, that dryads can share sights, sounds, general sensory input. They can also communicate with one another telepathically, with words, or with general "feelings". This has long been established, and I've noticed several instances of it developed slightly in-universe.
The wiki states it's a spiritual link. That's different from telepathy. Slightly different from magic too in my opinion but magic probably has some part in it.

GREGOLE wrote:
To an extent. The dryad network, as I understand it is like an instant messenger/chat service with sensory input webcam. There are no servers, no storage capacity other than the dryads themselves who are not on-demand to other dryads.
You're saying that it's like the internet, well the internet has certain requirements for certain things, so the dryad network must too.

GREGOLE wrote:
3. There are hundreds upon hundreds of internet shows, reviewers, sketches, novels, comedians, blogs and the like. The creators still live full lives.
Blogs, no. Why? because usually people access the blogs after their written. Therefore, a dryad would have to stop what they were doing to "read" them the blog or whatever.

GREGOLE wrote:
These things in mind, there is absolutely no reason that a dryad couldn't establish a time to begin performing something in her head and broadcast it to whoever's interested. It's no different from someone reading something they wrote. They might make an announcement, just like various artists announce when they're livestreaming.
Yes, it's possible
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

Dryad film makers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dryad film makers   Dryad film makers Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 2:54 pm

Jætte_Troll wrote:
Yeah, I think you're all assuming that Dryads are robots or computers or something. XP

I'll have to agree with Cliff and Gregole - I think this is a pretty fun idea. I think you just need to stop looking at it so literally.

I think it would be something different than a dryad just sending her thoughts though - organized and sent in a different way. Dryads probably have enough mental capacity to pass on such a message in its pretty much intact form to another dryad, and they to another and so on.
Seconded.
Back to top Go down
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

Dryad film makers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dryad film makers   Dryad film makers Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 2:57 pm

GREGOLE wrote:

4. In order to be connected to one another, dryads would have to choose who they want to speak to, not unlike an instant messenger system.

this is how streaming work As, I thought you have no idea how networks communications work. And other point no matter the means you will use magical or not the logic behind it will always been the same. The way you communicate vary between smaller network does not work the same with larger ones. The more important the size of the network is important the more means you require.

Sorry guys but how you explain the system is just internet from the view of an end-user I mean the guy who just typing the address of a website with internet explorer without knowing all the necessary operations and the important structures behind it. To be honest, if it's a group of dryad in the same or a small area it's ok but if it's a large scale it's too much.

Last edited by gwadahunter2222 on Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:05 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : adding more detail)
Back to top Go down
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

Dryad film makers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dryad film makers   Dryad film makers Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 3:17 pm

I personally like this concept, but maybe it was the way it was explained or just the general execution that put me off it.

gwadahunter2222 wrote:
To be honest, if it's a group of dryad in the same or a small area it's ok but if it's a large scale it's too much.
Also, this.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

Dryad film makers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dryad film makers   Dryad film makers Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 6:36 pm

gwadahunter2222 wrote:
GREGOLE wrote:

this is how streaming work As, I thought you have no idea how networks communications work. And other point no matter the means you will use magical or not the logic behind it will always been the same. The way you communicate vary between smaller network does not work the same with larger ones. The more important the size of the network is important the more means you require.

Sorry guys but how you explain the system is just internet from the view of an end-user I mean the guy who just typing the address of a website with internet explorer without knowing all the necessary operations and the important structures behind it. To be honest, if it's a group of dryad in the same or a small area it's ok but if it's a large scale it's too much.

What.

You are assuming for no reason that a telepathic or spiritual connection has the same limitations as an electronic one.

Once again, we are dealing with creatures in a fantasy setting using fantastical mental connections. Not computers.
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

Dryad film makers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dryad film makers   Dryad film makers Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 7:35 pm

Jætte_Troll wrote:

What.

You are assuming for no reason that a telepathic or spiritual connection has the same limitations as an electronic one.

Once again, we are dealing with creatures in a fantasy setting using fantastical mental connections. Not computers.

How Jaykay birds interfere with the dryads network is similar to electronic interference.

The borders between computers and living being is thinner than you imagine.

The reason sending data through a huge network, hm... it's not something.... like... I don't know... Internet! The logic is similar but the means are different. Computer science is the combination of hardware (material device) and software(logical device). Computers bring the proof the existence of an immaterial existence beyond the mater.

Guys how you want to develop the dryad's network it's more something like facebook or twitter than a simple telepathic bond between people you enter in the field of telecommunications one of the most common and used and constant evolution technology in our world and we are using now to develop the universe of Felarya. Now IA are developed closer than the humans thinking and computers are developed in order to work in a similar way to our brain cells, there is already computer able to reproduce 10% of our brain capacity. Don't be surprise in a near future there are a machine acting like a humans and humans with artificial organs. Oops sorry it's already the case.

Last edited by gwadahunter2222 on Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:40 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : adding more detail)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dryad film makers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dryad film makers   Dryad film makers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dryad film makers
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next