Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Felarya/Cross-over RP

Go down 
+7
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Shady Knight
The Nordic Ninja
mangamastermind
Pendragon
Reiko
mikeimp
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 33, 34, 35
AuthorMessage
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 2:52 pm

(Im grounded for a week)
Back to top Go down
http://Michael-son-of-goku.deviantart.com
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 5:50 pm

(I altered my posts so Mikeimp could post)

Back in Negative world (or wherever we are), Alex ate the roasted fish with quite a smile on his face.

"mmm... finally a good meal. I wish people in Negav cooked like this."

Clawdy, Xiao and Xira in the meantime ate their sushi joyously. It was all collected in one pile of fishy goodness.

When the pile ran down to just one piece of sushi left, all three of them reached for it, only to meet eachother's hands. Slowly the catgrils and catboy looked at the sushi intently, then looked into the other's eyes.

"Xira, Xiao..."

"Clawdy, Xiao..."

"Xira, Clawdy...."

They raised their outwardly stretched hands simultaneously, then began to fight over the last piece.

"Come on, ladies. I'm hungry. That last piece is screaming my name."

"I haven't had much to eat, Clawdy, sweetie. And it's my favorite too."

"Well, me and Alex just came in. I'm hungry too."

They settled on a game of rock, paper, scissors to settle it. But when they had moved their hands, the sushi was gone! And behind them they heard somebody eating it.

It was Alex, who had snatched it under their noses!

"Mmmmmm..... not bad. This sushi tastes better than I thought it would."

The three cats sighed before sitting down next to him, actually laughing over it. Alex joined in too, letting out a moderate belch beforehand.

"Well, at least you didn't have to fight over it, guys."
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 6:39 pm

Negati sat at her troune, desterbed by the sudden grouth of energy in her land. She inpasently waited for her scout to return with news of the facter. She swore if he went for another coffey brake...

Scout- Mistress! Mistress!

Nagati- What news do you bring my servent?
Scout- It is your former allys! They have come for your head!
Nagati- *Smile* Well now. If they want it so bad. I will show it to them personaly. Go to one of the High generals and tell he or she to guard the Artifact. Summon the rest to me. The day i end my past has come...
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 6:50 pm

Much later, as the group sat together, Clawdy suddenly felt a chill up his spine. Alex looked and became curious.

"Clawdy? What's wrong?"

"Oh. Nothing. Just felt a chill."

Then he heard rumbling in the distance. Clawdy felt another chill.

"Brrr...."

"Another chill, Clawdy?"

"Nope. This one's a bad feeling. I think we're about to meet something big."
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 7:06 pm

A large rumble was hurred in the distance. The neo humans quickly look over where the noise had come from, already knowing what it was. There was a large black mass under neath them, quickly moving.

And there, at its center, was the subject of there rage. Negati herself, surounded by her generals.

Nagati- Come you Fools! In your last hour, bow before the one true NEO QUEEN!

Mack looked at Nagati, his eyes full is fury beyond imagining.

Mack- Never in this or any life will we bow to you, you BI***! I'll take you back to hell with me if i have too!

Mack then grabs several hevey armor and and weapons. He shoots down the hill, plowing his way toward her.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 8:07 pm

Clawdy grabbed his sabers as Alex summoned his mech. Xiao and Xira ran towards them and hid behind them.

"Hey Clawdy. Do you think this queen eats humans?"

Clawdy turned back to Xira and held her close.

"When I'm done with her, she'll have to eat humans through a tube!"

Clawdy looked at Negati, who was scary enough as is...

Meanwhile, Anchus and Anchorus saw a shadow approach them. It formed into a portal towards an odd dimension. From it a voice emanated.

"Hehe... come in, boys..."

Being cautious, the brothers entered the portal, and before they knew it, they were brought into a weird pseudo dimension, and throughout their entire field of view there were fairies abound, almost as if they had all been collected in one place. Before they could act they heard a resounding voice echo throughout the area.

"Hmm... you're quite early, and I see you're missing people. I guess you two couldn't wait to be eaten, huh?"

Anchus stood up on his brother's shoulder and began responding.

"Listen, you! We challenge you to combat! We are at our max in power and we will not be bullied by some fairy. Now show yourself and face us, 'queenie'."

"Hmmph. Very well. I guess it wouldn't hurt to fight my meal before I eat..."

Suddenly they were met with complete and udder darkness, as if a massive shadow had encompassed them. Almost the entire dimension went dark. All the fairies scattered and laughed in unison at the brothers, knowing what would happen. Then, the brothers hear a giggle behind them and turned to see what it was.

It was an eight hundred being, in the figure of a naked, voluptuous woman. She stared down at the brothers as if they were insects and stuck her long tongue out.

"Heehee. Are you ready to play?"

The brothers both stared up at her with gaping mouths and outstandingly high fear in their hard drives.

"Ho-ly Crap....."
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 8:29 pm

Mabon quickly pulls Clawdy aside before the fight gets heated.

Mabon- I hate to avoid fighting that BI***, but were on a mission. We need to get the device, NOW. Follow me.

______

Meanwhile at the core of the fight, Dr. Mack was plowing threw his enemys, eventualy making it to Nagati.

Nagati- Well well well, Mack the invincable. Long time no see.
Mack- You bit**. I'll kill you for what you did that day.
Nagati- Oh you will. Well now...*One of the generals steps in front of her* You will have to go threw her first.

Mack gets a good look at the general, and recognises her as a MIA neo human. He quickly looks at the others, and sees them as the MIA neo humans of the last battle.

Mack- N-no...
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 8:53 pm

Suddenly, a bullet came towards Negati's arm, tearing through her flesh. A reload sound came from Alex's mech and it's rifle. He took a step closer and pointed his rifle at her again, and at his side in his core was Xiao, holding him tight.

"Well, well, well... so you are the 'Neo Queen', I assume? I don't think Mack should get all the fun. Let's go."

The bullet wound on her arm instantly healed with dark energy, causing Alex to step back in surprise.

"Oh. I did not expect that."

__

Meanwhile, Clawdy looked at Mabon with a determined look.

"Alright, Mabon. Let's get that device. But Xira's coming with us. I just rather prefer her near me, then in a massive battle with an evil queen."

He took Xira by her hand and followed Mabon, yet she felt afraid.

"I hope you know where you're going, Mabon..."
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 9:10 pm

Negati smiled her full fiendish smile.

Negati- Kid. You have no idea what your up against.

She mosioned a hand toward Alex. Dark tenticals quickly shoot up from random directions and vilently begin to pull the mech appart, limb by limb. Mack, however quickly regained his sences and fired several rounds at Alex's binds, freeing him.

Mack- Kid, sharpen up. Nagati wont play with you like other preds. She will rip you appart and put you back to gether.

He turns and looks at Nagati, and points his rifles toward the generals.

Mack- She is one of the most powerful Neo Humans in existance. Even a Guardian would be follish to fight her here.

His eyes look sad as he looks at his captured friends.

Mack- Forgive me for what I will do...

At Nagati's Cassal...

A giantic projectile shot threw the air and riped threw the side of the thick walls. It shaters as it hits the ground, revealing Mabon and the group. He quickly shakes of the shock and focises to find the artifact.

Mabon- There! Bottom floor! Lets go!
Back to top Go down
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Marauder of the deep jungle
Raetsu Lord Pichu

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 10:44 pm

Don dashed onto the battlefield, Scallion in 'Beam form' "Heeey" he said as he screeched to a halt out of breathe. "I'm...here to help you guys however I can..." he panted as he readied himself for the fight with Negati

Don kun, be careful...

'Why, I'm alot stronger now, I can take'er'

NO you can't, this Negati broad actually has some bite to her, though I'm not familiar with Neo Humans or the like, I am certain that she is an ass load more powerful than a demonic Warlord...

'...So...I don't have a chance?"

Maybe, just be sure not to die, okay. It would be a real pain in the ass for me to bind your soul again

-------------

Lich looked at the blood on his claws and sneered "Not even a challenge, you were tougher back when I 1st faced that Fairy Queen" he gave a distasteful glare to the corpses of several fairies who had challenged him, apparently for stepping foot on Fairy Kingdom property uninvited. "You can eat them if you want Remi, I know you want to..."

"Hooray, extra helpings!~" And with that Remi began to devour to dying fairies taking care not to touch the ones that've been poisoned. But as she stuffed herself she couldn't help but wonder something "Hey *gulp* Kage-kun...Why'd ya come to the Fairy Kingdom?"

"Isn't it obvious? so I can have a re-match...It's time I took back what's rightfully mine from that fairy queen"
Back to top Go down
http://pimpdaddypichu.deviantart.com/
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 11:01 pm

Alex looked at the doc and then at Negati.

"Thanks for the sav, doc. Now, I'm gonna show little Negati here who she's really messing with."

Alex then pressed a switch, and without warning tons of white particles shot from his mech's core. They formed a perfectly spherical shield around Excaliber, and instantly fried the remaining tentacles near him.

"HA! You like my Primal Armor, Negati? This is the first time I've used it in Felarya, so be glad you're the first to see it. It creates a barrier of powerful kojima particles, which you'll find quite painful to break through. And in theory they mess with magic too, so you'll have to work to get me now."

He then fired up his boosters and, with Xiao by his side, prepared to help Mack face Negati, knowing full well that his Primal Armor won't be enough to stop her...

Clawdy and Xira followed Mabon as he proceeded into the castle. Troops came in to try and stop them, only to be thrown aside by force powers and strong ice magic. Xira used a slingshot, given to her by Xiao, and began firing little exploding bullet seeds at the enemies approaching them, doing enough damage to keep them back.

Just as they proceeded farther in, Clawdy felt an odd tingling in his stomach and stopped briefly.

"Clawdy? Is something wrong?"

"Xira... I feel an odd tingling in my stomach, almost as if there's something REALLY powerful nearby. Hey Mabon! What do you think that means?"
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 10:34 am

(I'm geussing we're in the battle now?)
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 11:15 am

(yes we are, Mike. Join in if you would)
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 3:00 pm

Masurao unleashed one hundred shadow clones on the enemy, as he and Rua attacked one group.
(Who are we fighting? lol)
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 3:38 pm

(negative world, fighting Negati and her legions of monsters, I assume. I'd let Manga explain it, since it's kinda his expertise now)
Back to top Go down
The Nordic Ninja
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
The Nordic Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 11:31 pm

Kuroda lept into the fray, throwing several knives at Negati before landing near Mack. Though he could not see her, he could feel her power. It was staggering. He hadn't felt a power near this magnitude since the day he was blinded. He took a deep breath, unsheathed his sword and stoically uttered,

"If there is one thing I hate... It's a self-proclaimed monarch with a god complex. Your arrogance and narcissism will one day be your undoing, Negati."

Few things he'd encountered in his life scared him, but in the presence of this woman he could feel a chill cut through the bone to his very soul. But, regardless of this, he stood firm with his blade ready.
Back to top Go down
http://adultswimrules.deviantart.com/
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 4:42 pm

The Urufu could sense Negati's power. Masurao felt this, so he followed the Urufu's direction to find where she was. He immediately ran toward her, screaming at the top of his lungs. Rua noticed Masurao. "No!" She screamed. "It's too dangerous!"
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 3:34 pm

Alex took a large leap back and aimed at Negati. He opened his cannon and began to charge for a massive energy blast.

"Come on... get in range.... NOW!"

He pressed the button, and before they knew it, a large energy blast erupted from Excaliber's cannon and zoomed right at Negati. It exploded at point blank range, leaving Alex unaware as to what had happened. What he saw next would indeed be a surprise...

_________

Clawdy, Mabon and Xira continued through the compound until Clawdy saw something ahead and approached Mabon.

"Hey Mabon... what is that up ahead? Just looking at it makes me feel uneasy. Do you think it's the artifact?"
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 4:21 pm

Masurao jumped right above the cloud of smoke where Negati was supposedly located. Serpent, Dragon, Hare, Tiger! Katon! Ryuuka no jutsu! Masurao created a gigantic stream of hot fire, blowing it from his mouth. The stream of fire pierced the smoke.
Back to top Go down
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Raetsu Lord Pichu

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 8:59 pm

Seeing everyone attack gave Don the signal to issue out his own assualt. "Here we go!" he said as he threw Scallion into the air. The onion sprout electrified as it then split into 7 lightning infused onion sprouts levitating above Don awaiting his orders. This was his new way of using Scallions Beam Form...he now had lightning at his will...and was going to use it to bring down this Nergati...

"Garlic Force!!"

Don threw his hand forward ordering the sprouts to bolt forward, their brilliant display of light and energy lighting up the wilderness as they home'd in on their Target; Nergati.

--------------------

As Lich walked through Nemrya's territory, he noticed alot of Fairies were down in the area "...Seems like we're not the only ones out to get Nemrya..." he says as he eyed the battlefield

"Who do you think could've done all of this..." Remi asked as she held on to Lich's cloak, this reminded her too much of the 'Mass Hunt' that killed so many of her kind...including her Parents...

"Dunno...but we'll probably meet'em soon enough..."
Back to top Go down
http://pimpdaddypichu.deviantart.com/
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 7:17 pm

Just to be safe, Masurao back-flipped toward Rua. She caught Masurao in the air, and waited eagerly to see what Negati had in store for them.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 3:41 pm

As Alex beheld the smoky field, he saw several more of Negati's minions close in and prepped his weapons. He knew this was gonna be a hell of a fight....
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 6:13 pm

Masurao and Rua oth charged at Negati's minions, each of them battling valliantly. Rua was excellent in her hand-to-hand combat skills, and Masurao was equally matched with his jutsus and combat.
Back to top Go down
warriorkid_55
Tasty morsel
warriorkid_55

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 1:22 pm

Shinrion: Hi everybody

finds Toshrio's protal

Shinrion: cool a portal i wonder what happens if i do this

puts a arm into the portal Question
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 1:35 pm

((Sorry dude...I think this thread died a long time ago.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felarya/Cross-over RP
Page 35 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 33, 34, 35