Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another Crack at a Naruto Character: Masurao Inuzuka

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

Another Crack at a Naruto Character: Masurao Inuzuka Empty
PostSubject: Another Crack at a Naruto Character: Masurao Inuzuka   Another Crack at a Naruto Character: Masurao Inuzuka Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 8:03 am

Hey everyone, it's been a long time since I've last been on the forums. Where have I been, you ask? Well, I recently graduated Basic Military Training, and I am now currently in Tech School for the Military. Anyway, I remember a few years ago that I crated a character from the Naruto universe, and now that I look back on it, I realize that I'm not too hapy with him...So, I've decided to make a major overhaul on the character and try to recreate him.

[AVERAGE DATA]
Name: Masurao Inuzuka
Name Meaning: Masurao - Warrior. Inuzuka, meaning "House of dogs." The Inuzuka clan is known for their use of ninken (literally meaning "ninja dogs") as fighting companions.
Affiliation: Konohagakure

[MASURAO'S COMPANION]
Name: Shiro
Animal: White Wolf
Height: 127.2 cm
Weight: 80.5 kg
Jutsu:
>> Juujuin Bunshin - Beast Human Clone
>> Dainamikkumâkingu - Dynamic Marking
>> Gatsûga - Fang Passing Fang
>> Gatenga - Fang Rotating Fang
>> Jinjû Konbi Henge: Sôtôrô - Human Beast Combination Transformation: Double-Headed Wolf
>> Tsûga - Passing Fang

[PERSONAL DATA]
Birthday: 07/11
Blood Type: AB neg.
Kekkei Genkai (Bloodline Limit): Sharingan
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 147 lbs
Marital Status: single

[APPEARANCE]
Short spikey blonde hair, blue eyes, Caucasian skin

[NOTEABLE FEATURES]
Another Crack at a Naruto Character: Masurao Inuzuka Picture
>>Distinctive red fang markings on the face
>>Canine-like teeth
Note: Due to his mixed blood, Masurao's eyes do not match that of Inuzuka Clan members unless he is using the Four Legs technique.

[CLOTHING]
Black undershirt, black Shinobi pants, white ankle wraps, black ninja sandals, dark blue jacket.

[JUTSU]
>> Kage Buunshin no Jutsu - Shadow Clone Jutsu
>> Henge no Jutsu - Transformation Jutsu
>> Juujuin Bunshin - Beast Human Clone
>> Katon; Ryuuka no Jutsu - Fire Type; Dragon Fire Jutsu
>> Katon; Housenka no Jutsu - Fire Type; Mythical Fire Flower Jutsu
>> Katon; Goukakyuu no Jutsu - Fire Type; Grand Fireball Jutsu
>> Suiton; Suiryuudan no Jutsu - Water Type; Water Dragon Jutsu
>> Shikyaku no Jutsu - Four Legs Technique
>> Dainamikkumâkingu - Dynamic Marking
>> Gatsûga - Fang Passing Fang
>> Gatenga - Fang Rotating Fang
>> Jinjû Konbi Henge: Sôtôrô - Human Beast Combination Transformation: Double-Headed Wolf
>> Tsûga - Passing Fang

[BIOGRAPHY]
Masurao Inuzuka was conceived when a man from the Uchiha Clan fell in love with Masurao's mother of the Inuzuka Clan. Their relationship was secret, being that it would be considered a dishonorable act. Masurao's parents met in secret in the woods outside the village so that his mother could give birth without anyone knowing. However, word of their forbidden relationship soon reached the village. Ever since Masurao was a child, some of his own clan members, even villagers, shunned him because of the relationship his mother had with a member of another clan. The only one that loved Masurao for who he was was his faithfull companion, a white wolf named Shiro. Masurao and Shiro have a strong bond, just as any other member of the Inuzuka Clan does with their own companion. At the age of 16, Masurao and his team were assigned a B-rank mission that went horribly wrong. One of his team members and very close friend, Ketsuiki Aburame, turned out to be a ninja of the Sound; the Leaf's mortal enemy. Ketsuiki had killed the rest of Masurao's team, and the two ended up battling each other. In the end, Masurao was victorious. However, he recieved the Mangekyo Sharingan as a result of killing someone he had really cared about. Now ninteen years old, Masurao still searches for a new team and Sensei, and still searches for his unkown father for answers about his special abilities.

One day, Masurao and Shiro had completed a mission for the Leaf, and were headed back to their home. On their travel back to Konohagakure, they had made their way into a dense fog. Once it had cleared, they found themselves in an alien world, surrounded by enormous trees and colorfull foilage in what seemed to be a rainforest. Unknown to them at the time, they had just entered Felarya; the "crossroads" of an infinite amount of dimensions and universes. Now, Masurao and Shiro rely on their ninja training to survive in this new beautifull yet deadly environment.

Last edited by mikeimp on Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:27 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://Michael-son-of-goku.deviantart.com

Another Crack at a Naruto Character: Masurao Inuzuka
Page 1 of 1